Comparison of JAHtruth's "The way home or face the Fire" to the bible

JoChris

Superstar
I hope future readers unfamilar to the JAHtruth religion really see the difference between JAHtruth supporters' entries and CHristians' entries now.

@A Freeman, I see you returned to a basic reformat of the cut-and-pasting you do at any opportunity. When "The way home or face the fire" addresses those verses/ topics you love, you certainly can go for your life.
The Christian regulars most certainly can see you are cornered and refuse to address Anthony John Hill's heresies and his creation of a new religion in the very first chapter of his ebook.

---
I give the pastor/Christian apologist Anthony Rogers credit for this illustration [minor alterations added]:

Think back to the era when ships sailed the high seas, exploring for new lands to colonise and new places to gain treasure. There is a group of incredibly skilled sailors on a massive boat. They follow their ruler's every commandment, decree to the letter. They always give everything they discover back to their ruler.

They believe 100% what they do is right and noble. However......... they are in fact not serving a king. They are actually pirates and stealing everything they can get their hands on. Their pirate captain is their "king".

When the true king of a country takes them captive and they have to face trial for theft on a grand scale, what use is it going to be if their only defence is "we are obeying orders, we do everything we believe is right, we are noble, our leader should be king (not him, he doesn't deserve the throne anyway)"?

---
@A Freeman, you are serving a different "king" from the true Jesus of the bible. JAHtruth has picked and chosen all the true bible's commandments he believes are good then thrown away ALL he disagrees with afterwards, and inserted other commandments he says should be followed instead.
When you face trial for "treason", all the "I obeyed ALL the commandments ALL the time" excuses will count for absolutely nothing.

You need to repent and believe in the true Jesus before it is too late.

JoChris

Superstar
Jesus said this to the Jews. Note, that they were all human beings and his disciples (who were Jews but which believed him) were also Jews and human beings too.
In your entry (unlike @A Freeman), you actually went to more effort to show why you believe those passages are true and quoted more in context. That is something he should follow your example in.
Did you compare JAHtruth's "bible' with the KJV at the same time?
There is no need for AJH to add Satan/ Lucifer in brackets.
The quran did not exist until 6+++ centuries after the bible. There is absolutely no excuse why a person should be adding another religion's text into an alleged translation either.

You just accidentally showed us ANOTHER DELIBERATE CHANGE that JAHtruth made to the bible. He completely omitted the woman caught in adultery story. He left out verses 3 - 11.

KOK 8:1 Jesus went unto the Mount of Olives.
8:2 And early in the morning he came again into The Temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.
8:3 Then spoke Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the Light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the Light of Life.

KJV
8:1 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.
2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.

----
3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

---
12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

--

@The Soujourner, can you see how AJH left out a very important account showing Jesus' mercy towards sinners - including people caught in adultery (e.g. King Charles III IF he has truly repented and believes in Jesus now)?
Jesus forgives those who believe in Him even if they have broken God's commandments.

Anthony John Hill doesn't have the merciful heart of Jesus.

Last edited:
Cutting through the myriad of lies that are being told here by hypocrites about Who Prince Michael really is...

Who Is The Great Prince Michael, God’s Anointed One (The Messiah/Christ)?
27 November 2022

John 1:1 does NOT uses the word "Christ" nor "Jesus" nor does it ever state that Christ or Jesus is/was God. Only someone who ignores Christ telling us hundreds of times that He is NOT God and that His Father IS His God (and thus greater than Christ) could delude themselves into believing that John 1:1 is some sort of declaration that Jesus (the human son of Mary) was God.

God's Word is His Message of Truth, regardless of what form He sends it. It can be sent as a thought/vision, or in written form (e.g. the Bible) or in the flesh (as Jesus, the Son of Mary).

Perhaps we should take God's Word that He could NEVER be a man (human) nor the son of man (Num. 23:19), instead of believing someone who habitually lies and falsely accuses others of doing what he is actually doing.
Prince is Michael Jackson's son. I don't know anyone who calls Jesus Christ by the name of Michael and frankly am suspicious of anyone who does.

JoChris

Superstar
I will do what IMO is important, it will be way too long otherwise.

Continuing from above [note the difference in numbering] :

8:22 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed him, If ye continue in my Word, [then] are ye my disciples indeed;
8:23 And ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall make you free.
8:24 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

8:25 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the prisoner of sin.

31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

Prisoner and servant is not a synonym!

----
8:26 And the prisoner abideth not in the prison-house for ever (until The Reaping(JAH only): [but] the Son Liveth for ever.
8:27 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
8:28 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my Word (the Truth) hath no place in you.

8:29 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father (Lucifer - Satan).

35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

Prisoner instead of servant again + JAH doctrine RE reaping + adding Satan to verse.

---
8:30 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham (Sura 16:123; 60:4 (JAHTRUTH INSERTION).
8:31 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the Truth, which I have heard of God: this did NOT Abraham.
8:32 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, [even] God.

8:33 Jesus said unto them, IF God WERE your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but He sent me.
8:34 Why do ye not understand my speech? [even] because ye cannot hear my Word.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

Adding of quran verses again.

---
8:35 Ye are of [YOUR] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the Truth, because there is no Truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father (inventor) of it.
8:36 And because I tell [you] the Truth, ye believe me not.
8:37 Which of you convicteth me of sin? And if I say the Truth, why do ye not believe me?

8:38 He that is of God heareth God's Words: ye therefore hear [them] not, because ye are not of God.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Convince and convict have a different meaning. Use a dictionary.

---
8:39 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?
8:40 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.
8:41 And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.

8:42 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see "Death".

48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?
49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.
50 And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.
51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

AJH is trying to smuggle in reincarnation by putting death in inverted commas!

---
8:43 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.
8:44 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?
8:45 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of Whom ye say, that He is your God:

8:46 Yet ye have not known Him; but I know Him: and if I should say, I know Him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know Him, and keep His saying.

52 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.
53 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?
54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:
55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.

Except for the incorrect numbering, it is a very rare identical passage of KoK to the KJV.

---
8:47 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw [it], and was glad.
8:48 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet FIFTY years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
8:49 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was born
[JAH added], I am (ch. 17:5. JAH added).
8:50 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of The Temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

AJH additions again - do you see a regular pattern? He sneaks in his false religion by false translations of words and inserting the Quran. That is very dishonest and frankly unChristlike.

JoChris

Superstar
They were all Jews, yet Jesus said to them, that they were of their father the Devil (Lucifer) - except if they loved him (Jesus).
So that means that his disciples, i.e. those who loved him, were no longer considered to be the children of the Devil by him, because they loved him.
Yet, they were all human beings and Jews.
Some identified by Jesus, as being the children of their father the Devil (Lucifer) and some, no longer considered to be the children of the Devil (Lucifer) by him (and by God).
Yet, Jesus extended to them all (those whose father was/is still the Devil/Lucifer) the invitation, to love him and by doing so, to become the (adopted) children of God.
Which invitation they REJECTED - thereby REMAINING the CHILDREN of their father, the Devil/Lucifer (the FALLEN ANGEL - Rev. 12:7).

So, that means that if we love him (GENUINELY), and therefore choose to obey him, THEN (and ONLY then) will we not ALSO be considered to be the CHILDREN of the Devil (Lucifer), but to be the (adopted) children of God.
IF we love Him, then we also have to obey him, and keep His Commandments.
Those who say that they love Him, but who do not keep His Commandments, are lying.

Therefore it is manifested, that we are the CHILDREN of W/whom we choose to obey (love).
If we obey God, then we are God's children.
If we obey Satan, then we are Satan's children.
We must choose W/whom we will obey.
Short entry this time:

The Pharisees were unknowingly following Satan via rejecting Jesus Himself, although they believed that they were following God.
You cannot say that about Jesus' disciples and any people who followed him.

Remember that Revelation 12:7 verse is about Satan and the fallen angels. No person was in Heaven and thrown to earth.

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

--
If Anthony John Hill is so wrong about such obvious passages, he should not be believed in at all. It doesn't matter if he is correct/ more mainstream in alternative beliefs in other areas.
If a man gets basic facts wrong, he is the wrong place to get your belief system from. It is that simple.

JoChris

Superstar
Here and the next chapter is where Anthony John Hill introduces his new religion for real.

1:14 All the prisoners were given suspended death-sentences, UNLESS they learned to be good. Those death-sentences still stand, and are only suspended until Judgement Day. YOU still are under the shadow of the DEATH-SENTENCE (Exodus 34:6-7)(John 3:17-18 & 5:24-25).

A few verses added for context.
Exodus 34:5-7
John 3:16-20
John 5:22-26

----
Here is the Star Wars Theology side. (Sentences separated for easier reading):

I have already stated, in the introduction, that this Book is fact, NOT fiction. The word JEDI is an abbreviation for JEsus DIsciple.

Before any of you start to fall into the trap, of mistakenly thinking that this Book is a science-fiction novel; based on “Star Wars”, by George Lucas, just because I have used the word JEDI; I am going to explain to you, something that George Lucas does not know, yet.

George Lucas, quite naturally, believes that he wrote “Star Wars”, but, in reality, he was told, telepathically, what to write, in Episodes IV-VI inclusively, and then forced to make those episodes first, by the very “Force” to which the “Star Wars” films refer, as a very important step in the preparation of mankind, for the long awaited truth, about the real reasons for human life on Earth (what on Earth am I doing here?); the meaning of life and its purpose, contained in THIS Book.

This Book is science-fact. YODA is an abbreviation and refers to a training-book. George Lucas, not understanding that he was being told telepathically, thinks that “Star Wars” came from his imagination, which is a perfectly normal human reaction, that many people have had over the centuries.

Rudyard Kipling thought that he wrote “IF”; Oscar Wilde thought that he wrote “The Picture of Dorian Gray”; Joe Darian thought that he wrote the words to “The Impossible Dream”, and the list is endless. Although “Star Wars” is set as sci-fi, in a distant galaxy, to make it entertaining, it actually refers to this galaxy and life on Earth, and contains the truth, which is demonstrated symbolically.

What Luke Skywalker learns, during the “Star Wars” films, Episodes IV-VI inclusive, is what each and every one of you HAS to learn, to be able to survive, get out of here and go HOME. Episodes I-III are meaningless fiction.

---
Any Star Wars nerds out there?
Please give your thoughts.

The Sojourner

Established
In your entry (unlike @A Freeman), you actually went to more effort to show why you believe those passages are true and quoted more in context. That is something he should follow your example in.
Did you compare JAHtruth's "bible' with the KJV at the same time?
There is no need for AJH to add Satan/ Lucifer in brackets.
The quran did not exist until 6+++ centuries after the bible. There is absolutely no excuse why a person should be adding another religion's text into an alleged translation either.

You just accidentally showed us ANOTHER DELIBERATE CHANGE that JAHtruth made to the bible. He completely omitted the woman caught in adultery story. He left out verses 3 - 11.

KOK 8:1 Jesus went unto the Mount of Olives.
8:2 And early in the morning he came again into The Temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.
8:3 Then spoke Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the Light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the Light of Life.

KJV
8:1 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.
2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.

----
3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

---
12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

--

@The Soujourner, can you see how AJH left out a very important account showing Jesus' mercy towards sinners - including people caught in adultery (e.g. King Charles III IF he has truly repented and believes in Jesus now)?
Jesus forgives those who believe in Him even if they have broken God's commandments.

Anthony John Hill doesn't have the merciful heart of Jesus.
Hi @JoChris
The quote was not accidental, as I've been aware for some time that the adulterous woman story is left out of John in the King of kings' Bible.
I expected that you would most likely pick up on it, since you are comparing using the KJV. I have also done the same as I own a 1611 KJV A.V. that I have just about finished reading, up to Revelation.

I did my own research on the topic, upon learning that it was not included in the King of kings' Bible, and which convinced me that it should indeed be left out as it is in the King of kings' Bible, because it is not found in the oldest manuscripts of the Gospel according to John, but indicated to be a later insertion. Most Bible scholars now also agree with this viewpoint and it has become a general consensus that the passage was not originally in the Gospel of John i.e. it was not written down by John the apostle, but it was added by a later author. Most likely, the author(s) who edited the Gospel of John to add this new passage was/were Roman Catholic and it was added to the Bible in the 4th century.

I could be mistaken, but I believe even the new NIV now comes with a marginal note to indicate that the passage is not in the original.

For more on this passage - known as "Pericope Adulterae" , please see:

"There is now a broad academic consensus that the passage is a later interpolation added after the earliest known manuscripts of the Gospel of John. Although it is included in most modern translations (one notable exception being the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures) it is typically noted as a later interpolation, as it is by Novum Testamentum Graece NA28. This has been the view of "most NT scholars, including most evangelical NT scholars, for well over a century" (written in 2009).[3] The passage appears to have been included in some texts by the 4th century, and became generally accepted by the 5th century."

It is therefore not to be ascribed to a lack of mercy on anyone's part to not include this passage, but simply to due diligence and a derire for accuracy and truth. I would therefore encourage you to do your own additional research on the topic, if you feel that you need more convincing than what is shown in the above entry. That is what I did, and then I came to the same conclusion. God Bless, TS

P.S. As to forgiveness following genuine repentance, there is an example in the Bible - consider king David, who committed both murder and adultery and how God then dealt with him. God is Merciful, but He is also Righteous and Just. God is merciful to those who show repentance, but we can also see iwhen looking at the case of David, that David's actions were not without any consequences. A good lesson is given to us in that instance, as it is written in the Bible. Therefore, it is a good lesson and instruction for one and all, to take it to heart.

Last edited:

The Sojourner

Established
Short entry this time:

The Pharisees were unknowingly following Satan via rejecting Jesus Himself, although they believed that they were following God.
You cannot say that about Jesus' disciples and any people who followed him.

Remember that Revelation 12:7 verse is about Satan and the fallen angels. No person was in Heaven and thrown to earth.

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

--
If Anthony John Hill is so wrong about such obvious passages, he should not be believed in at all. It doesn't matter if he is correct/ more mainstream in alternative beliefs in other areas.
If a man gets basic facts wrong, he is the wrong place to get your belief system from. It is that simple.
While I can and do understand that this is your point of view, I do not agree with it.
To me, what Jesus said to them is quite clear after having read the passage repeatedly over the years.
He called them the children of their father, the Devil.
But to those Jews which believed him, he said that they are his disciples indeed, if they continue in his word.
To me, the passage is quite clear in what it says Jesus was saying to them all.
So that, and what I wrote above previously, is my point of view which to me has been confirmed.
Good people do not do evil things, because it would be alien to them.
But as Christ said, no one here is good.
So we are here for a reason, and that reason is to (re)learn what it actually means, to be good (Godly).
And to do so, we must accept Christ's Message and Teaching and then follow it and learn to obey it and him.
And the way to do that is that we choose to love Christ, as he said to the Jews, and to his disciples.
If we deny that we have been evil, then we deceive ourselves, as John wrote about in 1st & 2nd John.

JoChris

Superstar
While I can and do understand that this is your point of view, I do not agree with it.
To me, what Jesus said to them is quite clear after having read the passage repeatedly over the years.
He called them the children of their father, the Devil.
But to those Jews which believed him, he said that they are his disciples indeed, if they continue in his word.
To me, the passage is quite clear in what it says Jesus was saying to them all.
So that, and what I wrote above previously, is my point of view which to me has been confirmed.
Good people do not do evil things, because it would be alien to them.
But as Christ said, no one here is good.
So we are here for a reason, and that reason is to (re)learn what it actually means, to be good (Godly).
And to do so, we must accept Christ's Message and Teaching and then follow it and learn to obey it and him.
And the way to do that is that we choose to love Christ, as he said to the Jews, and to his disciples.
If we deny that we have been evil, then we deceive ourselves, as John wrote about in 1st & 2nd John.
It isn't me you are disagreeing with. You are now contradicting the bible. Satan was not the Pharisees' biological father.
The pharisees were not thrown from heaven in Revelation 12:7.
etc etc.

---
I assume you are very familiar with the Kok book by now.
If you believe that passage does not exist because it is omitted in AJH's version of the Gospel of John and because SOME scholars do not agree it should be there (because some of the earliest manuscripts don't contain it):

It doesn't change the fact that AJH's King of King's "bible" omits the passage of the KJV bible he pretended to use.
He only used the KJV, not ESV or any other modern version that scholars prefer (because it adds fine print and commentary for bible students).

Go chapter two's introduction now.
Can you please show us the verse from the KoK (it doesn't matter which book, including Quran) where AJH gets the "let him, who is not a sinner, throw the first stone" commandment from?

P.S. As to forgiveness following genuine repentance, there is an example in the Bible - consider king David, who committed both murder and adultery and how God then dealt with him. God is Merciful, but He is also Righteous and Just. God is merciful to those who show repentance, but we can also see iwhen looking at the case of David, that David's actions were not without any consequences. A good lesson is given to us in that instance, as it is written in the Bible. Therefore, it is a good lesson and instruction for one and all, to take it to heart.
I agree with you a fair bit.
David repented because of his faith in God, but he was punished severely for his terrible sins. 2 Samuel chapters 11-12

We NEED a Saviour, and that Saviour is Jesus Christ who died on the cross for our sins, and rose from the dead to prove His victory over sin.
And yes, In this life we will bear some consequences for our personal sins even if we believe in Jesus.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Before the next chapter will be looked at, people should get familiar with the concept of Gnosticism first.

Learn religions - what is Gnosticism?
Gnosticism is an umbrella term for a diverse movement of more than 50 ancient spiritual sects that sprang up around the same time as early Christianity (though some sects predated Christianity). Gnosticism peaked in the first and second century, but continued to influence Western thought for centuries—and still survives in some spiritual belief systems today.

Britannica - Gnosticism definition
.... Many of the so-called gnostic groups are characterized by a mythology that distinguishes between an inferior creator of the world (a demiurge) and a more transcendent god or order of being. Another frequently encountered theme is that there is a special class or race of humans that is descended from the transcendent realm and is destined to achieve salvation and to return to its spiritual origins. Salvation is understood as a revelation that reawakens knowledge (gnosis) of the race’s divine identity; in contrast, the traditional Christian emphasis is on redemption through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

---
For a more-light hearted look at a modern example:

Towards the end, the Scientology representative says:
" [L.Ron Hubbard] he just closed his eyes and wrote down whatever came to mind...."

JoChris

Superstar
Chapter 2: The Prison Reform School with no bars.

Laws of Karma - cause and effect
Sowing and reaping “Honi soit qui mal y pense” - evil be to him who thinks it.

Do not judge, so that you will not be judged (Matt. 7:1-2 & Luke 6:37). If you judge anyone, by any judgement other than those that God gave to Moses, you will be judged in the same way, by God.

Let him, who is not a sinner, throw the first stone. No-one threw a stone, because all human+beings are sinners (Matt. 7:11). Why?

My entry already addresses the above:

Jesus shows mercy.
JAHtruth i.e. Anthony John Hill promises karma.

---
Full passage, shows how we are to approach God:

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

The Sojourner

Established
It isn't me you are disagreeing with. You are now contradicting the bible. Satan was not the Pharisees' biological father.
The pharisees were not thrown from heaven in Revelation 12:7.
etc etc.

---
I assume you are very familiar with the Kok book by now.
If you believe that passage does not exist because it is omitted in AJH's version of the Gospel of John and because SOME scholars do not agree it should be there (because some of the earliest manuscripts don't contain it):

It doesn't change the fact that AJH's King of King's "bible" omits the passage of the KJV bible he pretended to use.
He only used the KJV, not ESV or any other modern version that scholars prefer (because it adds fine print and commentary for bible students).

Go chapter two's introduction now.
Can you please show us the verse from the KoK (it doesn't matter which book, including Quran) where AJH gets the "let him, who is not a sinner, throw the first stone" commandment from?
No one said or claimed that Satan was their "biological" father. Thinking like that would lead to misunderstanding things. Where did you get that impression from?
In the spiritual (and correct) context of Jesus' words to them, Jesus was saying that we are the children of whom we obey (spiritually speaking).
God is the Creator, of all souls (and the human body that the soul inhabits).
God and Christ want to save our SOULS, not the human bodies which have to and will die, anyway.
Human bodies are temporary and only have a limited lifespan.
"The flesh profiteth nothing" (Jesus)

I agree that the adulterous woman passage should not be in the Bible and explained why.
It's clearly not original, so John who was Jesus' disciple didn't write it.
Therefore it most likely NEVER HAPPENED.

Regarding "let him, who is not a sinner, throw the first stone" just read on. As you will then soon see, the Book does not omit that and will explain it to you.

P.S. On the JAHTruth website it says to (out of all previously published versions) read the KJV. Or even better, the newly completed King of kings' Bible.

Leaving that passage out of the KJV is not doing a dishonour to it, as it improves the text to make it more up-to-date and accurate. Therefore, it is an improvement upon the text of the KJV. For those who read it in the KJV, TWHOFTF offers the most logical and reasonable explanation.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
No one said or claimed that Satan was their "biological" father. Thinking that would be misunderstanding things. Where did you get that impression from?
I was being half-serious there.
Again, NO HUMAN BEING is in Revelation 12:7-9.

In the spiritual (and correct) context of Jesus' words to them, Jesus was saying that we are the children of whom we obey (spiritually speaking).
God is the Creator, of all souls (and the human body that the soul inhabits).
God and Christ want to save our SOULS, not the human bodies which have to and will die, anyway.
Human bodies are temporary and only have a limited lifespan.
You are adding additional personal interpretation there.
What you mentioned there is addressed later in the ebook isn't it?

I agree that the passage should not be in the Bible.
It's clearly not original, so John who was Jesus' disciple didn't write it.
Therefore it most likely NEVER HAPPENED.

Regarding "let him, who is not a sinner, throw the first stone" just read on. As you will then soon see, the Book does not omit that and will explain it to you.
I will leave that issue for another time because AJH's ebook is the subject here, except to remind you that AJH omitted a whole passage from the bible he pretended to translate.

The Sojourner

Established
I was being half-serious there.
Again, NO HUMAN BEING is in Revelation 12:7-9.
Only the "being" or spirit/soul part, of the human+being (human body/animal + soul/spirit being)

You are adding additional personal interpretation there.
What you mentioned there is addressed later in the ebook isn't it?
If you read it carefully in the Bible, that is what Jesus was saying.
Either you are a child of the Devil (if you don't obey and love Christ).
Or you love and obey Christ. And then, if you continue in his Word, you are his disciple indeed.

Yes.

I will leave that issue for another time because AJH's ebook is the subject here, except to remind you that AJH omitted a whole passage from the bible he pretended to translate.
It's good to make improvements and thereby end up with a better and more accurate translation. But it is still there in the KJV, and in other bibles, some with margin notes to indicate that the passage is not considered to have been present in the original.

Last edited:
There is no other way home. All others WILL face The Fire, exactly as we've been warned for thousands of years (Rev. 20:12-15; Sura 9:17).
Just take a moment everyone, to appreciate how the Jahtruthers on one hand preach reincarnation and insult us for rejecting it.
Then on the other hand, they preach that Hell exists.

You can't make this **** up :D

It's a good and obligatory thing if you actually believe in Hell, but your brain has clearly fallen out to not only believe in the other one, but at the same time as the other.

A Freeman

Superstar
Sure, along with 1 John and Matthew verses that you mentioned that explicitly mention the father son and the holy spirit, there is John 1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God... and the Word became flesh (in Jesus). Not Michael, the word of God which was God. Done.

Now will you ever answer how Michael will
1. Remain after the heavens pass away
2.created all the beings of the heavens
3.is worshipped by all the angels.
Like Paul says Christ is?
Or should I just stop asking because you know you can't and just change the subject like you did there? Any discussion other than answering these 3 numbered questions I will take as a tacit admission that you cannot answer
Still no mention of God being 3 persons in 1 in any of those verses. Still waiting...

A Freeman

Superstar
Just take a moment everyone, to appreciate how the Jahtruthers on one hand preach reincarnation and insult us for rejecting it.
Then on the other hand, they preach that Hell exists.

You can't make this **** up :D

It's a good and obligatory thing if you actually believe in Hell, but your brain has clearly fallen out to not only believe in the other one, but at the same time as the other.
There are at least 300 references to The Fire that awaits most of mankind on Judgement Day in the Koran/Quran, along with numerous verses referring to reincarnation.

Our Reality is simple: we have all been given 6000 years and many human lifetimes to overcome our own arrogance/ignorance (ego) in believing we can think, say and do whatever we want (Deut. 12:8), and come to our senses and listen to and believe God and His Messenger/Angel ONLY, i.e. exercise FAITH.

Other than Christ Himself (Who came from heaven and has visited Earth many times in several different human bodies, including Elijah), the only one of us that has led a human life that pleased God is Enoch, referred to in the Old Covenant, New Covenant and the Koran (Quran). The only one who was "translated" directly to Judgement Day, because his testimony (his thoughts, words and actions) pleased God.

Genesis 5:23-24
5:23 And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:
5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he [was] not; for God took him.

Note: it doesn't say that Enoch "slept with his fathers" as it does for every other Prophet; it says that God took him

Hebrews 11:5-6
11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
11:6 But without faith [it is] impossible to please [Him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and [that] He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.

Sura 19:56-57
19:56. Also mention in the Book the case of Enoch: he was a man of truth (and sincerity), (and) a Prophet:
19:57. And We raised him to a lofty station.

At the end of each human lifetime, when the Soul (spirit-Being - the REAL you) is liberated from the human body it has been incarnating, it is brought back to Paradise, where it receives its life review (showing us both the good and the evil that we have done), before all of the evil is erased and we are sent back with only the good we have done. That way, each Soul has with it the cumulative good it has done in each previous human lifetime, so that every Soul is in the exact place it has earned a right to be in eternal time.

As it says in Scripture, THIS is hell (planet Earth, an open-air prison reform school for the criminally insane); the flames are merely reserved for the Last Day (Judgement Day, when all are due to be judged by Prince Michael/Christ - Enoch 59:9; John 5:22).

You can continue to mock God if you wish, pretending that He isn't merciful and long-suffering, giving all of us ample opportunity over numerous human lifetimes to come to our senses, but that won't end well for you, nor for anyone else who chooses a similar path, regardless of what corporate fictional organized religion they choose to follow instead of following God.

Peace be upon you.

A Freeman

Superstar
A few of over three dozen verses in the Koran (Quran) that plainly refer to reincarnation, which is an irrefutable fact:

Sura 2:28. How can ye reject the faith in God?- seeing that ye were without life, and He gave you life; then will He cause you to die, and will again bring you to life; and again to Him will ye return.

Sura 11:7. He it is Who created the heavens and the Earth in six Days - and His Throne was over the waters (Rev. 17:15) - that He might try you, which of you is best in conduct. But if thou wert to say to them, "Ye shall indeed be raised up after death", the Unbelievers would be sure to say, "This is nothing but obvious sorcery!"

Sura 13:5. If thou dost marvel (at their want of faith), strange is their saying: "When we are (actually) dust, shall we indeed then be in a renewed creation?" They are those who deny their Lord! They are those round whose necks will be yokes (of servitude): they will be Companions of The Fire, to dwell therein (for ever)!

Sura 16:70. It is "I AM" who creates you and takes your souls at death; and of you there are some who are sent back to a feeble age, so that they know nothing after having known (much): for "I AM" is All-Knowing, All-Powerful.

Sura 17:46-51
17:46. And We put coverings over their hearts (and minds) lest they should understand the Koran, and deafness into their ears: when thou dost commemorate thy Lord- and Him alone- in the Koran, they turn their backs, fleeing (from the Truth).
17:47. We know best why it is they listen, when they listen to thee; and when they meet in private conference, behold, the wicked say, "Ye follow none other than a man bewitched!"
17:48. See what similes they strike for thee: but they have gone astray, and never can they find The Way.
17:49. They say: "What! When we are reduced to bones and dust, should we really be raised up (to be) a new creation?"
17:50. Say: "(Nay!) be ye stones or iron,
17:51. Or created matter which, in your minds, is hardest (to be raised up),- (yet shall ye be raised up)!" Then will they say: "Who will cause us to return?" Say: "He Who first created you!" Then will they wag their heads towards thee, and say, "When will that be?" Say, "Maybe it will be quite soon!

Sura 56:47-52
56:47. And they used to say, "What! When we die and become dust and bones, shall we then indeed be raised up again?-
56:48. (We) and our fathers of old?"
56:49. Say: "Yea, those of old and those of later times,
56:50. All will certainly be gathered together for the meeting appointed for a Day well-known.
56:51. Then will ye truly,- O ye that go wrong, and treat (Truth) as Falsehood!-
56:52. Ye will surely taste the fruit of the Tree of the knowledge of evil.

Sura 2:28
Sura 2:53-56
Sura 2:154-157
Sura 3:181-185
Sura 7:53
Sura 7:167-169
Sura 13:5
Sura 16:70
Sura 17:46-51
Sura 17:96-99
Sura 20:55
Sura 20:124-126
Sura 22:5-6
Sura 22:65-66
Sura 23:30-40
Sura 23:80-84
Sura 23:99-101
Sura 26:81
Sura 27:67
Sura 30:40
Sura 32:10-12
Sura 34:7-8
Sura 36:68
Sura 37:11-20
Sura 39:42
Sura 40:11
Sura 41:20-25
Sura 44:35-36
Sura 46:17-18
Sura 50:2-11
Sura 56:24
Sura 56:47-52
Sura 56:60-62
Sura 57:17
Sura 71:17-18
Sura 79:10-12
Sura 80:18-23
Sura 100:9-11

"Come near to Me, hear this: I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; From the time that it was, I was there. And now the Lord GOD and His Spirit Have sent Me"
God is speaking here and says that God and His spirit sent him to speak.

here’s a verse of the 3 in 1, freeman was lying as always