Caliph Donald Trump and the rise of the Christian Taliban.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
If it is true that WHITE is his spiritual advisor...we are all in trouble. She is apart of the religious name it and claim it group. The wisdom of The born again believer is Christ alone.
"Name it, claim it?" I dont know what that is but I will listen if you will elaborate......

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Ugh, another charismatic ministry that I knew about before they gained the national spotlight. At one pont before she sold out to TBN she had some really good prophetic teaching. The first time I saw her on TBN, I remember thinking "oh great, another good teacher selling out. How long before we start hearing wacky stories about her." Sure enough it wasn't that long after that she divorced her husband. I think they even still co-pastored their church together even after they divorced for a period of time. They are like the Church version of the netflix series "House of Cards."
Sounds like you have the inside scoop! Care to break it down a bit more for us whom are out of the loop?

Todd

Star
Sounds like you have the inside scoop! Care to break it down a bit more for us whom are out of the loop?
Not Really, but here is an article about her that just makes me ill to think I used to be involved in the same charismatic circles as these people. My wife and I worked directly with TD Jakes ministry doing evangelisitic outreach at Angola prison in Louisiana in 1999-2000. We also had ties to Clint Brown, another mega-church pastor from Orlando, who is mentioned in the article.

http://www.orlandomagazine.com/Orlando-Magazine/May-2012/Holy-High-Roller/

"Name it, claim it?" I dont know what that is but I will listen if you will elaborate......
Name it and claim are preachers that preach material prosperity. That God wants people to be rich in worldly good...especially if you give the Church a lot of money, then God will give you a lot of wealth, and more than not fall for it.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Name it and claim are preachers that preach material prosperity. That God wants people to be rich in worldly good...especially if you give the Church a lot of money, then God will give you a lot of wealth, and more than not fall for it.
Oh I see, is that similar to "prosperity theology/doctrine"?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Not Really, but here is an article about her that just makes me ill to think I used to be involved in the same charismatic circles as these people. My wife and I worked directly with TD Jakes ministry doing evangelisitic outreach at Angola prison in Louisiana in 1999-2000. We also had ties to Clint Brown, another mega-church pastor from Orlando, who is mentioned in the article.

http://www.orlandomagazine.com/Orlando-Magazine/May-2012/Holy-High-Roller/
Im going to read that article right now, thanks!
Edit: Just read that article..... some serious, open corruption and weird, southern antebellum racial politics as well. Very strange, but not unexpected.

Last edited:

Daciple

Star
Do you think that maybe being associated with these False Teachers and Preachers could be affecting your discernment or have impact on why you imo are rejecting such clear Biblical Doctrine, to insert your own made up ideologies?

I mean no offense but it seems to me that you have been carried away with MANY diverse and false doctrines and beliefs, makes me wonder about your discernment brother. Praying for you man...

Todd

Star
Do you think that maybe being associated with these False Teachers and Preachers could be affecting your discernment or have impact on why you imo are rejecting such clear Biblical Doctrine, to insert your own made up ideologies?
No just the opposite actually. I had every opportunity to be part of those circles and “be somebody” in the “ministry”. If not for my discernment I would still be there and likely have the appearance of success in the ministry. What those people do makes me sick now, but I knew them well and they do love Jesus and their intentions in ministry all started pure and with good intentions.

People like you see the outward and correctly discern something isn’t right. But you fail to head the teachings of Jesus and you attempt to judge the intentions and the heart of those people. But that only God truly knows their heart.

I trust that your intentions are good and I fully believe you trust Jesus and love God with all your heart.

I walked away from all the opportunities I had to be a “success” in ministry because of my discernment and my conscience. So I thank you and appreciate your prayers, but I’m on my journey and you are on yours.

Even if you are 100% right the constant judging and accusations will never win a brother over.

I may have not perfectly modeled the example of unconditional love that Jesus taught in every reply I’ve made here but I have never questioned or judged anyone’s relationship or faith in Christ and I have apologized and repented when my attitude hasn’t been 100% Christ like.

@Damien50 made an excellent point when he asked if the “questions for @JoChris” thread was bearing any fruit. I repented and determined I would stop attempting to convince others about my belief about Paul, but simply focus and lift up what Jesus specifically taught. I would hope that you would agree that I can’t go wrong with that.

Even though we might not see eye to eye on everything, I pray that you and I (and everyone else who claims to follow Jesus) could at least appreciate and respect what God is doing in each of our lives.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

I mean no offense but it seems to me that you have been carried away with MANY diverse and false doctrines and beliefs, makes me wonder about your discernment brother. Praying for you man...
Actually, Todd's description of "The Way", which was Jesus' living teaching of the Jewish faith as a reform prophet and Rabbi sound much closer to my understanding of what Jesus was about than most anything I have seen on these boards thus far.

Daciple

Star
Actually, Todd's description of "The Way", which was Jesus' living teaching of the Jewish faith as a reform prophet and Rabbi sound much closer to my understanding of what Jesus was about than most anything I have seen on these boards thus far.
Are you a Born Again Christian?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Are you a Born Again Christian?
No, thats one of the reasons I am able to look at the information various posters have presented in these forums on the topic and maintain an objective perspective. Im not an expert on the subject by any means and dont claim to be but from my understanding, Jesus was sent as a mercy to simplify and clarify the divine message. What Todd described as "The Way" (original reform Judaism preached and lived by Jesus himself) sounds about as close to what Jesus was all about anything I have learned of thus far.

The Zone

Star
Oh my. Did you just claim to be objective? That is some Kool-Aid you are on.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Oh my. Did you just claim to be objective? That is some Kool-Aid you are on.
I was responding to a question from another poster. Now scurry on back to the Trumped thread critter.... people are waiting for the words you promised them there.......

Daciple

Star
No just the opposite actually. I had every opportunity to be part of those circles and “be somebody” in the “ministry”. If not for my discernment I would still be there and likely have the appearance of success in the ministry. What those people do makes me sick now, but I knew them well and they do love Jesus and their intentions in ministry all started pure and with good intentions.

People like you see the outward and correctly discern something isn’t right. But you fail to head the teachings of Jesus and you attempt to judge the intentions and the heart of those people. But that only God truly knows their heart.

I trust that your intentions are good and I fully believe you trust Jesus and love God with all your heart.

I walked away from all the opportunities I had to be a “success” in ministry because of my discernment and my conscience. So I thank you and appreciate your prayers, but I’m on my journey and you are on yours.

Even if you are 100% right the constant judging and accusations will never win a brother over.

I may have not perfectly modeled the example of unconditional love that Jesus taught in every reply I’ve made here but I have never questioned or judged anyone’s relationship or faith in Christ and I have apologized and repented when my attitude hasn’t been 100% Christ like.

@Damien50 mad an excellent point when he asked if the “questions for @JoChris” thread was bearing any fruit. I repented and determined I would stop attempting to convince others about my belief about Paul, but simply focus and lift up what Jesus specifically taught. I would hope that you would agree that I can’t go wrong with that.

Even though we might not see eye to eye on everything, I pray that you and I (and everyone else who claims to follow Jesus) could at least appreciate and respect what God is doing in each of our lives.
So here is why I say this Todd, I have met and even on here seen multiple people who were caught in False Religion, such as following these fake TV Preachers and Evangelists, or some other "Cult" and I have watched them move from one False Religion and Ideology to the next, to the next, to the next, and the whole time they are Rejecting the One Truth. They are Rejecting many different Truthful Ideology and inserting many different False Ideologies and Doctrines. They start getting farther and farther away from the Truth until I see them reject Christ all together.

Of course at this point you can say you wont do that, but I have seen you on this site walk further and further from the Truth and I am seriously worried that I will see you make a proclamation much like another board member on here that you no longer believe in Christ.

What you see as judging and accusations, is warnings and constant pleading for you to stop walking away from the Truth. Of course it is probably a bit more blunt on this site because the fact is, you influence people, greatly. And imo you are influencing them AWAY from the Truth, so according to Scripture it is my duty to rebuke you and warn them that you are a False Teacher.

I have told this to you before and I will say it again, you should be wary of the fact that Anti Christs are commending you (however NEVER Repenting and coming to accept Christ) in your doctrine and beliefs, all the while having many if not ALL of the Christ professing members of the board rebuking you continually. How this doesnt register that there may be something seriously off with your beliefs or doctrine amazes me.

I can only speak for myself, but I being a Christian, if I were on here and LITERALLY every Christian on this site was saying bro you are so far off from the Truth, so far that it is worrying ALL of us that you may not be Saved and DEFINITELY are a False Teacher, then I would 100% be concerned. If when I stated my beliefs and doctrines and I saw that many Anti Christs were all rallying around me while all the Christians were doing the opposite, I definitely would be worried.

But hey man, its your life and its up to you to heed the warnings of actual Christians who clearly love you, because none of us would spend the time we do telling you this if we didnt love you, or you can reject them...

And the fact is, it is our duty as Christians to discern our and others relationship with Christ to a degree, I mean you reject most of it but Scripture is absolutely clear about this.

Gal 6:1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.
2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ

James 5:19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;
20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins

Col 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

Heb 3:12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin

I mean on and on I can go concerning rebuking and admonishing brothers that are straying from the Truth. I can also quote many Scriptures about calling out False Teachers and exposing them as such, which is why I can tell you my words are more blunt, because you are in the position of a Teacher and imo a False one...

I do hope you stop trying mislead people about Paul, and while I can say we cant go wrong with " lift(ing) up what Jesus specifically taught", there is a possibility that since you can not imo discern that Paul is an Apostle and his writings are the Word of God, that you will also have incorrect discernment on what Jesus was actually teaching. So I am sure we will have discussion concerning these things as well.

And it is your belief that everyone that claims to be following Jesus is, I dont really believe that, I believe many claim to but are not, such as many of the False Teachers you mentioned in your other post. Regardless I do hope Christ is working in your life and drawing you back to the Truth...

Todd

Star
And it is your belief that everyone that claims to be following Jesus is, I dont really believe that, I believe many claim to but are not, such as many of the False Teachers you mentioned in your other post. Regardless I do hope Christ is working in your life and drawing you back to the Truth...
You are not providing much evidence for me to trust your discernment at all. I never said eveyone who claims to be following Jesus is. Many love God and have faith in Christ, yet are incorrect or deceived in what they believe. I simply stated it's not my place to determine or judge others relationship with God and Christ. I can discern their teachings and decide to accept or reject certain things, but it is not my place to judge the heart and intentions of others. You might want to pray and consider doing the same yourself.

I'm not being drawn "back" to the truth. I'm being drawn away from the deception so I can see the truth more clearly.

Daciple

Star
No, thats one of the reasons I am able to look at the information various posters have presented in these forums on the topic and maintain an objective perspective. Im not an expert on the subject by any means and dont claim to be but from my understanding, Jesus was sent as a mercy to simplify and clarify the divine message. What Todd described as "The Way" (original reform Judaism preached and lived by Jesus himself) sounds about as close to what Jesus was all about anything I have learned of thus far.
Actually it shows that you really dont have any true discernment concerning what truly is "The Way" which is why I have warned Todd that he needs to be worried about the fact that so many Non Christians who dont have the Holy Spirit, are so happy to agree with his Doctrine.

The facts are the Natural Man hates the Gospel when it is truly given to him, and the Natural Man can not understand Scripture, one must be Born Again to truly understand it.

1 Cor 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

I am sure you wont like that, but the facts are you can not discern the Truth or The Way correctly because it is Spiritual and only those who have Repented and Believe on Christ and have been Born Again and given the Holy Spirit are able to understand it correctly. Like I said it says something when Unregenerate people line up to congratulate someones doctrine, imo it shows 100% that the doctrine is not True.

If Todd would start preaching the real Gospel I am sure that you would say he wrong and all sorts of other things and would not really want anything to do with what he is saying, just as I am sure that you hate what most of the Christians are preaching and saying here...