Caliph Donald Trump and the rise of the Christian Taliban.

Dalit

Star
Does it bother people who believe in Biblical prophecy that Trump is referred to in such messianic and “God Approved” terms by so many prominent Christians?
It bothers me. I can't speak for other Christians, only myself.

I don't think any political party nor leader can save the nation or the world. I believe that Jesus saves.

DavidSon

Star
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/michele-bachmann-we-will-never-see-a-more-godly-biblical-president-than-trump/

“In my lifetime I have never seen a more biblical president than I have seen in Donald Trump,” Bachmann said later in the program. “He is highly biblical and I would say to your listeners [that] we will, in all likelihood, never see a more godly, biblical president again in our lifetime. So we need to be not only praying for him, we need to support him, in my opinion, in every possible way that we can.”

Lol this is madness
I agree but must comment it's hardly shocking. My entire life I've witnessed fraudulent anti-christs use Him to boost their own power and supposed authority. It went on while Yeshua was actively ministering, until now- people claiming his name or claiming to be a disciple to promote their satanic egotism. Thanks to GOD we have the faculties to perceive who are the real enemies of Him.

Camidria

Veteran
Does it bother people who believe in Biblical prophecy that Trump is referred to in such messianic and “God Approved” terms by so many prominent Christians?
I am not from America so it doesn't effect me as much, but do I care what so called 'prominent Christians' thinks, say or do? No I don't care on the one hand because they are people and people always make mistakes.

What I do care about is that non believers look at so called 'prominent Christians' and think that they are measuring up to God's standards or that they are example's of it - where in fact these Christians can never be an example of God and His standards. -No one can.

I care about God and what He thinks, and I care about people's souls and I hope and pray that they will never be lost....

Last edited:
Trump spiritual adviser says 'demonic networks' have aligned themselves against president

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/campaign/449226-trump-spiritual-adviser-a-demonic-network-aligned-itself-against-the?amp.

“President Trump's spiritual adviser, Paula White, said in the opening prayer before his campaign kickoff rally in Orlando, Fla., on Tuesday that "demonic networks" have aligned themselves against the president.

"Let every demonic network that has aligned itself against the purpose, against the calling of President Trump, let it be broken, let it be torn down in the name of Jesus," she said to a crowd of Trump's supporters before his rally began Tuesday.”

Well they are going to go all in on the “spiritual warfare” angle this time. I can’t wait to see what conspiracy theories await us this election cycle. How will they top spirit cooking and Pizzagate to smear their enemies?

BF04BCE2-7DB9-4C2E-BD9B-5B11992A446B.jpeg

Megan Rapinoe’s Criticism of Trump a Sign of Spiritual Warfare, Says ‘Ex-Gay’ Speaker

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/megan-rapinoes-criticism-of-trump-a-sign-of-spiritual-warfare-says-ex-gay-speaker/
Glad to see a repented sinners confession, But Scripture tells us that those outside the Church will be judged by God....But in the Church, sin is to be judged by the body of Christ...not condemnation of the person, but an absences of fellowship with a member who claims to be Christian...it goes on to say, do not even eat with them. I'm talking about born again believers here, not denominations that allow homosexual marriages and homosexual priest (1 Cor. 5:1-6:8)