BTS discussion thread

TH is the member I like and feel the most. Believe it or not. He is my favorite. I also think he is suffering the most. If you have been following BTS from the begging then you would know that he was the least appreciated and the most bullied.

He is different, different in a way that is not considered normal in Asian culture.

He is also the one member that has been labeled as the 'dumb blond', and Bang PD dismisses him the most. TH is also the most rebellious and I like that. He seems like one of those Idols that do not agree with doing certain things. He is also outspoken and keeps army's in check sometimes.

He is extremely handsome and he knows it. Nothing wrong about that but people prefer humble people like Jimin, that's why everybody loves him. He behaves like he should and TH is not like it.

I think TH is done with BTS. He rather wants to do his own thing. He thinks independently. He comes across dumb but he is actually brilliant.

TH never claimed growing up poor. His parents had/have a business therefore they needed to travel a lot, so he grew up with his grandparents on the countryside. But that doesn't mean he grow up poor.

I believe he is being passed around by men and women and he has become angry about it and about the things that are happening behind the scene, that's why he doesn't smile no more. He has suffered a lot and is done with BTS.

We're here to have more of your insight.

Sometimes I hate them sometimes I feel sorry for them.

Sometimes I speak based on personal observations sometimes out of gut feeling.

Most of us probably all feel there is something fishy about a member or a situation we just may not have enough data to actually figure out exactly what it is.

I can tell you what it is. Its called the music industry run by the elite. The Korean entertainment industry is heavily connected with the government and the Japanese one and with the yakuza. They basicly own a large share of it. The number one thing that runs in that industry is p***philia, drugs and Prostitution and all this brings what? Money and status.
We all know money is the root of evil and Koreans are money hungry and materialistic, they will go as far as selling their kids.

Now imagine being a celebrity in that world. There is no way out. Its either you do as you told or you get punished.

lmao yall gotta stop the shipping analysis, i know the sole purpose is to expose the member but we already know damn well how evil and corrupted they are, yall said so yourselves "none are innocent", so stop with the ship talk please, someone literally made a new thread for it, go there instead, because this shippings is getting ridicilous. and for Gods's SAKE, stop sending dirty fanarts, wtf is wrong with you? one is enough to proof armys are sick perverts but yall ended up sending more, STOP.
Yeah I agree, showing that much fan art was unnecessary, and God said sometimes we need to shield our eyes from certain things. Like even adults in Christ have to sometimes shield their eyes from Rated R or so movies. Not only that, but the amount of pictures people send on this thread. I'm aware it's sometimes necessary to observe certain aspects and such, but honestly there's more pictures on here than there is paragraphs. The only reason why I don't like this is because I feel as though seeing deceiving pictures of them will reunite a spot in some hearts of the people in this thread, and from learning the truth, I don't wish that upon anyone to happen ever again. We already went through an emotional cycle of learning the truth, ignoring it, analyzing it, and then accepting it...or at least I did. Anyways, please less pictures UNLESS it's something very important we need to observe because otherwise- we've pretty much covered like 97% of everything going on in the industry.

To be honest, why do we keep repeating everything in this thread? Example, we know that bts are disgusting perverts and also slaves in general, and yet we (actually, excluding me because all I do is read the same thing some of you keep on showing which is extremely repetitive at this point) keep on bringing past videos and photos back and saying the same thing for each of them. We've discussed this over a hundred times in the past, I'm personally noticing that some of you are getting obsessed with exposing them with old news that we've already established.

In all honesty, I think some of you need a break.

You mean to say they're trapped...

I was hoping somehow if they reached a certain status they would stop providing some shameful "services" .... they'd still be used but not in a way that harms them physically if you know what I mean ?

What is your theory about Taehyung?
Yes!! You hit the nail!! They are trapped, like all celebrities, bloodliner, royals or elitist all of them are trapped. It's a world you do not want to enter, ever. Once you are in there that's it. Once you have achieved a certain status that's it for you and your offsprings . Glamoourised modern slavery to control and manipulate the mass for a the NWO.

My honest theory about TH is that he is the real one. The one that is trying to escape this world because he has a pure heart. You have to remember that not all Celebrities are evil. Many have come forward to warn us and died because of that. The one you least suspect is the one that is truly evil. They smile, they say the right words, they never do wrong, they look and behave harmless. It's because they know the rules and obey every single of them because the want to belong in that world for as long as possible and want to avoid problems or worst being killed (suiced). Remember Satan used to be an angel but he tried to become God. You have to ask yourself why do I hate this person, what are my believes and value and why do I despite him?

Taehyung seemed to be a manipulator to me , and I came to that conclusion based on observations.

He also gives me the feels that he's involved in the occult or at least has messed with it in the past.

I simply cannot trust him for the life of me.

Aside from the attention seeking on weverse that's really annoying to be honest. He did give strong signals that he wants out or is done. But I cannot trust him for the life of me. He seems well rounded to be able to be so daring. He may be brave but he cannot possibly be so daring with a lot at stake.

So if he truly wants out he must sacrifice a lot. Perhaps even friends.
Yeah I can see that. Occultism is part of the industry. No one can avoid it. All Celebs are into it but not necessarily willingly or voluntary. They are being threatened and such.

I am not trying to change your mind about TH. I respect your opinion and you have your right reasons for it. It pains me to see so much hate in here when so many claim to be religious. They are humans at the end of the day. We should pray for them because I'll be devastated for sure if another suicide would happen.

cadiz

Star
I am not trying to change your mind about TH. I respect your opinion and you have your right reasons for it. It pains me to see so much hate in here when so many claim to be religious. They are humans at the end of the day. We should pray for them because I'll be devastated for sure if another suicide would happen.

not sure if you are familar with the VC forum but I post in other threads and this is the regular way people talk about celebrities
We are not here to praise them, we talk about the agenda they push and is very normal for some us to dislike them for this very reason

And while I don't wish death on nobody I also feel these guys should be held accountable for their actions
they keep asking for awards, doing music videos dressed as a cult, and asking for concerts in the middle of a pandemic

it's kinda hard to feel symphaty if you ask me. But we are all different here so I respect your point of view

Here I beg to differ with you.

He did say he came from a modest family even said during bon voyage Hawaii when they went to see the stars that if it weren't for bts he wouldn't even travel.
He also spoke about his out of fashion modest clothes and how his mother used her savings to buy him a jacket so that Seoul kids wont laugh at him , however the jacket ended up being out dated.

I have never regarded him as dumb he's the smartest out of them all not the namjoon booksmart. But the kind of intelligence that is dressed with wisdom and experience.

He's very intuitive. But I suppose "his angels" help him a lot with that.
About TH's status i was referring to one member saying that he grew up poor. Poor for Korean standards is dirt poor. Many business owner are not millionaires. You can have a business and still live modest. You just maybe didn't wanted to go to university or you never made it to the top colleges in Korea.

His parents simply didn't have time to raise him. So he mostly grew up with his grandparents. That is totally normal in Asian culture. Where else in the west not so much.

not sure if you are familar with the VC forum but I post in other threads and this is the regular way people talk about celebrities
We are not here to praise them, we talk about the agenda they push and is very normal for some us to dislike them for this very reason

And while I don't wish death on nobody I also feel these guys should be held accountable for their actions
they keep asking for awards, doing music videos dressed as a cult, and asking for concerts in the middle of a pandemic

it's kinda hard to feel symphaty if you ask me. But we are all different here so I respect your point of view
I am very familiar with VC forum and conspiracy forums in general. I was referring towards the ballant hate and slender without any evidence. You can't go around calling people Pedos like come on.

I am not praying anybody I just gave you guys my opinion about BTS especially TH since there is a clear hate here. It wasn't like that in the beginning. Yes they need to be held accountable for their wrong action I agree on that but if you hate or despite someone so much don't you think you are waisting your precious energy. They are sucking your energy. You are falling exactly into their trap. They want you to love and hate them so you keep having them in your mind. That's what they call mind control.

cadiz

Star
I am very familiar with VC forum and conspiracy forums in general. I was referring towards the ballant hate and slender without any evidence. You can't go around calling people Pedos like come on.

I am not praying anybody I just gave you guys my opinion about BTS especially TH since there is a clear hate here. It wasn't like that in the beginning. Yes they need to be held accountable for their wrong action I agree on that but if you hate or despite someone so much don't you think you are waisting your precious energy. They are sucking your energy. You are falling exactly into their trap. They want you to love and hate them so you keep having them in your mind. That's what they call mind control.
Well. we always need to have someone in our mind.
While I agree with other user here, watching all BT$ shows and all their moves is too much. I don't think discussing what we know and sharing our opinion about celebrities is "mind control"

For example I dislike most politicians but I like to dicuss about politics, simply because I like to debate. maybe you consider that a waste of energy, discussing about people I dislike so much....But I actually consider it entertaining because we all have different ways to occupy our mind

about the pedo theories? they are everywhere on a conspiracy forum simply because is one of the biggest part of the entertainment world. As we are on a conspiracy forum and BT$ are being discussed, pedo theories will be discussed too

You are free to ignore the posts of course , nobody is forcing you to agree with us, just like you can't force us to ignore the pedo aspect of the entertainment world

Last edited:
Am gonna be honest with you. I do have a very clear bias towards Jk , even Jimin a little because in my eyes they look like the perfect puppets , and mentally damaged.
Taehyung may have been used but he's smart and he always came off as somebody who has a "plan".... is it an escape plan ? He doesnt look like the guy who would just quit and throw away his blood sweat and tears, none of them. He may want to break free from whatever ropes are holding him back which is fair. Any man with little sanity would look for a way out. But I dont think he'd quit the band just to live as a hermit. He'll just go around doing another business. So long as he seeks wealth he'll be part of the game in or outside the band.
What makes me think he'll never disappear from the scene ? He rejoices in attention, subtly or overly
And unless he proves me otherwise my opinion can hardly change even if I keep an open mind.
His actions dont match his words ( that applies for them all without exception ) that's why his attempt at being "the real one" irritates me more than not.

I wont deny that there are instances when he was brave and spoke up straightforwardly, something only him and suga have displayed on occasion. But I've seen instances where he was simply manipulative and doing it so well because he's smart like that....
All in all you're always seeing exactly what he wants you to see.... that goes for absolutely all of them, but some excell more than others.

But I think I understand where you are coming from. As a fellow user here I'll try to keep an open mind , rationalize my thoughts and keep my bias at watch.

I agree with a user here that said they should be held accountable for their actions.

Sometimes however I do ask myself how much are they trapped ? How much will they have to lose if they wanted out ? Their lives ? The lives of their loved ones ?
What atrocities did they do behind the scene willingly or not ?

If I was in their shoes God forbid what would I do ?

I dont know.

I am Muslim, and I've been raised to believe that so long as the sun hasn't risen from west the doors of redemption are still open. God insists we never despair , that's why nobody is hopeless.

But as a fellow user here said sometimes it's hard to feel for them... "I want a concert" in the midst of a global crisis... that's not so nice is it ? But then again they could be told what to post....
However it is understandable that regarding a lot of things our first instinct is to rage.
The 'I want a concert' is clearly fan service. They probably hate going on concerts but that's the only way to make a lot of money, like a lot!!
Aren't all members manipulative in a way. Jimin in his attention seeking way, Jin in his fatherly way, Suga in his selfish, RM in his deceiving way, JK in his young 'innocent' way and JH in his bubbly way. Manipulation comes in all forms and shape.

I just learned that media can mess up someone's brain to the point you starting to dream about them. That's the scary bit about it.

Sarasachi

Rookie
Hi guys,

I was searching into another threads and I found this replay, I know its a harsh one, but I have been thinking these last few days about really letting it go and trully forgetting about them cause coming here every while is considered an obsession so we should stop talking about them, like its already more than 16, 000 posts and 1283 pages..... isn't it enough....
what are we need to prove more....
we really should just focus on making a good relation with God and praying for our sins and forget about those trash cause they don't deserve our attention any more, I say this as a friend and as a one that understands all of you... I don't want to get stuck here forever :'(

Here is the replay

Nowhere did I say I was against the idea to debate about the "darkness" of Kpop, just that there was already a whole ass thread to debate about it, and that all those threads dedicated from each random Kpop band popping out there was getting out of hand (you'll hardly see the same here for every Hollywood celeb).
It's already been discussed (even by former Kpop fans who used to post in those threads) that the majority of people engaging in those threads weren't willing to cut "Kpop darkness" out of their life, but were just stanning hard, this time on the "woke spectrum". From what I observed, all those threads are NOT helping because you're just encouraging each other to just stan harder and watch/"analyze" their satanic MVs & music. The hundreds(!!!) of pages of those threads entertained by the very same people still obsessing about this trash since day 1 are here to show it.
There are a very few who had the guts to finally leave this toxic environnement, and the most ironic is that some of them got shit for being vocal about it. I mean, all the salty reactions (the first girl who replied to me deadass posted just ONE MINUTE after my post, lmao!!! PATHETIC.) tells a lot about the real intentions that lies withing this whole "Kpop debunk" clique...
Yes exposing is great - as a first step ; but the following is to LET IT GO. Yet, seeing your propension to rather talking more AND MORE about this trash, it's just doing the opposite. You're just going deeper into the rabbit hole, but for what purpose? yall KNOW these dudes ain't shit, yet you keep coming at them again & again to somehow get reassured of the evil agenda they are pushing - all the while the Evil subliminals of their music/MVs are getting into your head and souls (whether you realize it or). I mean, the weird addiction/fascination many of yall seem to have clinging to this Kpop culture at any cost (this time, on the fakewoke "let's expose them" side) is actually telling of their effects.
It's good you spilled lot of material for every newcomer into this truther community to grasp everything wrong & Evil into Kpop, but my issue is that the veterans of this community never really managed to "graduate", and seem stuck into this stanning undercover phase, along with those Kpop "truthers" getting defensive whenever stating the obvious about their hidden remaining fascination for Kpop & its blatant evilness. Here's my problem.
How about finally dumping this trash and nurture your souls of something more purposeful? I'm not saying you're not already, but to make it effective it makes sense you have to cut the Evil stuff out of your life too. You cannot serve God with one hand, and still check up with Satan with the other one.

Last edited:

Princessssss

Established
It was friendly for real , and with all due respect I dont think I have disrespected you or hurted you in any way.
Nobody owns this forum.
People are free to speak about whatever they like as long as it is still related to exposing bts, how they do it concerns them. Exposing them revolves around a lot of aspects. Anyone can touch on a specific aspect and elaborate about it.
Personally if I dont like what I see I overlook it or go somewhere else instead of asking people to "fix" themselves and post content that suit my preferences.

I apologize ( not to you ) but to every vigilent citizen here who's been annoyed in the slightest by any of my posts.
Nobody is annoyed evryone is free to post whatever they want, if you don’t like a post you dont have to comment or even read . Please keep posting . Everyone’s perspective is valuable , some might disagree , but we are respectful . Agree to disagree and do ya thang

"Manipulation comes in all shapes and forms"
Very true.

It is known that whatever trigger us about other people reveals an unhealed part of ourselves.

It's quite fascinating to think about it this way. While they're all guilty what makes us hate one more than the other , and what makes us sympathize with one more than the other.
While it would seem like a total waste of energy ( we're confined in our homes lmao ) I think I have learned a lot of things. Especially in my misjudgments and mistakes.
Our perception may shift with every new data.

It's that process of learning and unlearning, judging and misjudging and that shift in perception that comes with it that is really fun

As a fellow user cleverly said "we have different ways to occupy our minds"

It's kinda fun to see through medias or celebrities attempt at manipulation , it's even more fun to be able to see the purpose behind it. While we may look obsessed on the surface, I dont think any of us is actually that attached to them outside this forum.
We have lives to worry about. And sometimes it's those very lives we need a little break from. ( this quarantine though lmao ! )
Yes you are completely right.

I would like to head your opinion on JH tbh. He seems like the most unproblematic but something in my guts tells me there is more to him.

Yeah I can see that. Occultism is part of the industry. No one can avoid it. All Celebs are into it but not necessarily willingly or voluntary. They are being threatened and such.

Why would one love a satanic sellout who belongs to satan, will never repent, continue to blaspheme God, lead people- even kids astray, work for the antichrist, encourage the mark of the beast, and overall go to the lake of fire? Listen, there's a difference between people like them and simply being lost. Simply being lost gives you an opportunity to repent, even if you are a satanic worshipper. However, if you go as far as to sell your soul- worse yet have that planned FOR you coming from a satanic family, you are damned and you cannot repent ever. That's why every celebrity who's in on it just accept it, and find pleasure in what they receive from it. They may be sad for a little while, but eventually they're perfectly content with working for satan. No need to pray for the damned, pray for the lost- NOT for the damned for you'll just be wasting your time worrying over people who will have a terrible fate.

They are most definitely NOT humans, they're just sweetly sickening shells with only darkness inside of them. I seriously don't mean to be rude or careless or ruthless in any way when I say this, but even if they did commit suicide, it wouldn't change anything. They'd still be damned. Take michael jackson for example, we all know that guy liked to talk about the Bible. Even so, he sold his soul, worked for satan and is currently being tormented in flames in the temporary hell awaiting Judgment Day to officially get cast in the lake of fire.

To put it short- there's no need to worry over these.

Hi guys,

I was searching into another threads and I found this replay, I know its a harsh one, but I have been thinking these last few days about really letting it go and trully forgetting about them cause coming here every while is considered an obsession so we should stop talking about them, like its already more than 16, 000 posts and 1283 pages..... isn't it enough....
what are we need to prove more....
we really should just focus on making a good relation with God and praying for our sins and forget about those trash cause they don't deserve our attention any more, I say this as a friend and as a one that understands all of you... I don't want to get stuck here forever :'(

Here is the replay

Nowhere did I say I was against the idea to debate about the "darkness" of Kpop, just that there was already a whole ass thread to debate about it, and that all those threads dedicated from each random Kpop band popping out there was getting out of hand (you'll hardly see the same here for every Hollywood celeb).
It's already been discussed (even by former Kpop fans who used to post in those threads) that the majority of people engaging in those threads weren't willing to cut "Kpop darkness" out of their life, but were just stanning hard, this time on the "woke spectrum". From what I observed, all those threads are NOT helping because you're just encouraging each other to just stan harder and watch/"analyze" their satanic MVs & music. The hundreds(!!!) of pages of those threads entertained by the very same people still obsessing about this trash since day 1 are here to show it.
There are a very few who had the guts to finally leave this toxic environnement, and the most ironic is that some of them got shit for being vocal about it. I mean, all the salty reactions (the first girl who replied to me deadass posted just ONE MINUTE after my post, lmao!!! PATHETIC.) tells a lot about the real intentions that lies withing this whole "Kpop debunk" clique...
Yes exposing is great - as a first step ; but the following is to LET IT GO. Yet, seeing your propension to rather talking more AND MORE about this trash, it's just doing the opposite. You're just going deeper into the rabbit hole, but for what purpose? yall KNOW these dudes ain't shit, yet you keep coming at them again & again to somehow get reassured of the evil agenda they are pushing - all the while the Evil subliminals of their music/MVs are getting into your head and souls (whether you realize it or). I mean, the weird addiction/fascination many of yall seem to have clinging to this Kpop culture at any cost (this time, on the fakewoke "let's expose them" side) is actually telling of their effects.
It's good you spilled lot of material for every newcomer into this truther community to grasp everything wrong & Evil into Kpop, but my issue is that the veterans of this community never really managed to "graduate", and seem stuck into this stanning undercover phase, along with those Kpop "truthers" getting defensive whenever stating the obvious about their hidden remaining fascination for Kpop & its blatant evilness. Here's my problem.
How about finally dumping this trash and nurture your souls of something more purposeful? I'm not saying you're not already, but to make it effective it makes sense you have to cut the Evil stuff out of your life too. You cannot serve God with one hand, and still check up with Satan with the other one.
I couldn't agree more. Personally, I just come here out of boredom, and to comment whatever is necessary that God would like me to put for you to see but that's pretty much it. Last year, I was obsessed with this discussion but honestly, I started letting go in November (found out about this site in May, joined in October) so now I'm pretty much just seeing the same old things.

You know, a good idea would be to only put any IMPORTANT news here, replaying the same things we already know will take up our time and then we'll just be dwelling in our thoughts about the darkness of the entertainment industry on a daily basis. Yep, people keep going back finding some info we already know of, and bringing it here- it's like some of you just can't let go.

And as for anyone who wants to make a point about newcomers coming here, they can clearly see this is a thousand and so, and they can go on ahead and start from the beginning or as most of you prefer, starting at 200-400 pages. That's it! It's simple!

However, CLEARLY this isn't going to stop, so I guess we're just going to be reading the same old words UNTIL someone finally brings an IMPORTANT piece of news that we actually don't know about! That's another reason why I'm continuing to just read peoples posts, just hoping they're bringing some kind of NEW news here, but as of now it's repetitive stuff.

PotatoButt

this is why shippers analysis videos are useless. EVERYONE thinks their ship is real
I remember Yoonmin shippers had a theory too. According to them TH says "Im yoongi" to JM to enter the room, because yoonmin so real o_O

All shippers are biased and overreact with the "proof"
that JK osaka video has been analysed a million times....for all we know JK could be having sex with BANG PD or a manager or a back up dancer from their tour. why so sure is another BT$ member hidding?

in my opinion , BT$ are all gay for pay, they sleep with powerful men for money and fame. what james corden is doing with JM right now is obvious
They probably do orgies and sex rituals with each other too. They are the lowest of the low so it's not weird their over the top gay behavior
I'm not a shipper. But i heard him saying jimin's name that's all . I'm not even a fan. And i have watched other videos without any analysis because i can use my own brain. I just said what i heard and thought of it when they did that live.

Last edited:

Sarasachi

Rookie
I couldn't agree more. Personally, I just come here out of boredom, and to comment whatever is necessary that God would like me to put for you to see but that's pretty much it. Last year, I was obsessed with this discussion but honestly, I started letting go in November (found out about this site in May, joined in October) so now I'm pretty much just seeing the same old things.

You know, a good idea would be to only put any IMPORTANT news here, replaying the same things we already know will take up our time and then we'll just be dwelling in our thoughts about the darkness of the entertainment industry on a daily basis. Yep, people keep going back finding some info we already know of, and bringing it here- it's like some of you just can't let go.

And as for anyone who wants to make a point about newcomers coming here, they can clearly see this is a thousand and so, and they can go on ahead and start from the beginning or as most of you prefer, starting at 200-400 pages. That's it! It's simple!

However, CLEARLY this isn't going to stop, so I guess we're just going to be reading the same old words UNTIL someone finally brings an IMPORTANT piece of news that we actually don't know about! That's another reason why I'm continuing to just read peoples posts, just hoping they're bringing some kind of NEW news here, but as of now it's repetitive stuff.
yeah, I personally come here cause I like the opinion of certain people and you're one of them
I don't care about bt$ anymore, the only reason I don't want to leave here is because I will miss you guys, I wish there was another place where we could talk about various things not just the entertainment industry.... maybe we should make another thread ;-)

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Isnt this a space for people to debate?

If one hates to waste their time why cant they just disregard irrelevant content instead of demanding what people should do or write or talk about or even better bring.

If you have something New you're welcome.

Speaking of "New" it can be related to events as it can be related to perspective. Two people may speak about the same past/present event/ subject with complete different views.

There's a saying that goes "the art of knowing is knowing what to ignore"
yes is a forum of discussion, for example the coronavirus thread is a lot of debate and opinion, not only information.

to be honest I used to think this thread had run its curse too, but I learned that a lot of people need this place to share their ideas because BT$ fandom is too intolerant and you can't give this type of opinions anywhere else

Besides we are all free to leave when we want
I took long breaks from the thread when I get bored and only comeback when I see something interesting to share
everybody should do the same if they think this place becomes addictive. At least this is what I think

Bubble_tea

Established
Personally, I find nothing wrong with people commenting whenever they feel like to, I enjoy everyone's viewpoints and I believe many of us here want to get things off our chest and find relief in a safe environment, it's so much easier when you realise that you aren't alone on the journey of truth. Also, people choose how they want to pass their time and for plenty of them this forum remains an interesting topic, it doesn't necessarily mean that they don't engage in anything else, this is only a small fragment of it all, but it certainly gives a clear view of the world overall and helps them grow their mind. Almost everything in the world has to do with a certain agenta we probably have already heard about (from politics/economy to entertainment) but this doesn't diminish the fact that we have to be updated on and constantly aware because we live in this world for better or for worse. I don't know if I speak for myself but the reason I'm here is that I still care for them and I don't think they are unredeemable, God has literally pulled people out from Hell even when they were already dead and he is the only one who owns our souls. On the other hand, I really like everyone's company as it's so rare to find thoughtful people nowadays and I'd hate to lose that whether our opinions coincide or not. But of course everyone here has their own reasons and they are equally valid. But, if someone feels like this thread saps their energy, it would be prudent to take a break for as long as they need it.

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
The 'I want a concert' is clearly fan service. They probably hate going on concerts but that's the only way to make a lot of money, like a lot!!
Aren't all members manipulative in a way. Jimin in his attention seeking way, Jin in his fatherly way, Suga in his selfish, RM in his deceiving way, JK in his young 'innocent' way and JH in his bubbly way. Manipulation comes in all forms and shape.

I just learned that media can mess up someone's brain to the point you starting to dream about them. That's the scary bit about it.
whoa, theres no way the "i want concert" thing js fanservice,theres tons of other things he can say about that is considered a fan service but not that, people are dying for God's sake. and you said so yourself, everyone is a manipulator in bts
"Aren't all members manipulative in a way. Jimin in his attention seeking way, Jin in his fatherly way, Suga in his selfish, RM in his deceiving way, JK in his young 'innocent' way and JH in his bubbly way. Manipulation comes in all forms and shape."
and you forgot TH, in his "weird" and "unique" way. he played us all with his dumb blonde personality from the very first start and that made people to make fun of him, but he knew what the world is all about, you eat people or theyll eat you, because he was trained to be a freemason from the very first start and let me tell you, freemasons are evil people, they will do everything to get to the high ranks, and the guy almost got it. and there so manh proof of him being a p3do, if only you could see that, you can talk about the other member being bad but when it comes to TH, you justify all his bad actions and use the "he is a puppet" card, everyone is a puppet here, and everyone is attention seeking and manipulative, i get that, but we mainly only focus on "hating"(thats what you call it, but i agree) TH and NJ, why? cause theyre the most complicated and smart enough to fool us, and we wont let them do that, we want to know their plan, they have a plan, or something, i feel like theyre hiding something malicious, especially TH cause everyone he knows ends up dead.

are you a TH stan or something? dont be triggered by our words, we are very harsh i get that, and we dont also hate on him, we hate on everybody, but you only mention how mean we are to TH.