BTS discussion thread

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
View attachment 34142
View attachment 34143

Ladies and gentlemen I present you yue biggest sick fuck in the band. Who only made because of his wealthy family that helped bighit when it was a small company and who's there for business purposes only.

Theres a video of JinKook where they met the president. Where you can see that Jin literally pimped Jk to the present who gave Jk and pen and hugged him out of them all. The president told Jin that he watched JinKook variety show "let's eat together" another show when Jin pimped Jk to weird old ass men...

View attachment 34147

Here during this show Jk was kinda mad at Jin he was standing far away from him, however with one stern look Jk came back.

When they took off Jin held him forcefully as if he owns him.
View attachment 34155
*throw up emoji*

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
View attachment 34172
View attachment 34173
View attachment 34174
View attachment 34175
View attachment 34176
View attachment 34178
It's kinda weird in their new dorm everyone seemed to have a room however they said jk slept in the closet...
Also during bon voyage Hawaii everyone had a room there was nothing left for Kook so he slept on the sofa...
View attachment 34177

Speaking of sleep he has a bizarre sleep position
View attachment 34179View attachment 34180
I always felt Jung kook was the innocent one here for some reason. Maybe I'm reaching but he is always the quiet one....especially in American interviews.

Golden castle

Rookie

I literally cried watching this. They so coldly refuse a human being's kindness and make him feel small on national TV. Heartless.

That shit variety show was basically torturous for Jk , just plain savagery and belittlment for one am glad they no longer go to Korean varity shows.

This video literally shows you how korean people higher than them view them.

He buys them food with his own money not only they refuse but they tell him "this looks like leftovers"

Classist mentality.

Last edited:

PotatoButt

My only advice is to watch the free analysis Vlive , the actual Vlive. As well as the Vlive they've done in Jin presence the day after.
Taekookers and Jikookers are masters at distortions.

He said "Jin hyung. I need to tell Jin hyung I love you"

Tae "Jin hyung sent me a message saying he's taking a bath."

The real Vlive not an analysis.

But that's beside the point. My main purpose wasn't to have ship talks but merely exposing Jin.

Also they may have all banged one another at some point lol. No ship is special in that matter. However when it comes down to it where does each one of them loyalty lays ?

That's why I can safely say VMIN are RM minions ( until mr Vee became his own person which I salute him for ), ( why'd you think RM dislikes Jk ? And why after being so close taejin seemed to have fallen apart at some point. Until they became on good terms again late 2018 ?)
Jk is Jin minion.

As Jin told Jk "be grateful to me and stay loyal to me"
true that, seen that too. And rm is disgusting. He is so arrogant. He fake laughs and looks down on other members and thinks he is so fluent in English when he really isn't.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
It was jimin in that room not jin. Jimin was pissed the next day for th cockblocking him and jk. That is why he didn't let th into the room the next day to eat with him and jk an jin
this is why shippers analysis videos are useless. EVERYONE thinks their ship is real
I remember Yoonmin shippers had a theory too. According to them TH says "Im yoongi" to JM to enter the room, because yoonmin so real o_O

All shippers are biased and overreact with the "proof"
that JK osaka video has been analysed a million times....for all we know JK could be having sex with BANG PD or a manager or a back up dancer from their tour. why so sure is another BT$ member hidding?

in my opinion , BT$ are all gay for pay, they sleep with powerful men for money and fame. what james corden is doing with JM right now is obvious
They probably do orgies and sex rituals with each other too. They are the lowest of the low so it's not weird their over the top gay behavior

cadiz

Star
middle of a pandemic (virus is obviously man made but people are really dying)

This guy goes on twitter to say "I want concert" o_O They really live in the BT$ bubble and only care about themselves

and is it me or this guy looking more like a girl everyday? maybe that thread about trans people in kpop is not so delulu

Ri12345

Rookie
my vote is for Bang PD, I'm sure he had "his way" with every BT$ member aswell :oops:
People here say that Taehyung is the pseudo leader etc.But I see he being made a joke so many times, laughed and ridiculed with no resistance from him.The members treat him as a afterthought and frequently he is looked down upon.I see Jk and Jimin being given collabs and other goodies.What is Jk and Jimin doing special for Bang PD and other elites to make them have such plum positions.After all they are all at the mercy of elites and are beta sex kittens.All that feminizing clothes which Tae wears and struts about is ridiculous.What is Tae not doing that he is subjected to humiliations and hardly taken seriously but ridiculed.Just after reading people saying Jk more innocent made me think that is so far from the truth.None are innocent.There is infighting in the band and all are scrambling for scraps thrown to them from elites.Jk maybe in relation with Bang PD and just reaps the benefit.So no one is innocent or relatively better.It is indeed a game and seeing Taehyung's pathetic position being laughed at every moment by the members he is hardly at the helm.He is used as a pretty toy and he knows it.But he does not reap the benefits as Jk and jimin does with mcs praising them, fandom backing them and the CEO favouring them.They have all the resources at their disposal while Tae is used and disposed without any rewards.He is really considered useless.Maybe he is a sex toy used as payment for others to reap the benefits. He is just degraded and debased.

cadiz

Star
People here say that Taehyung is the pseudo leader etc.But I see he being made a joke so many times, laughed and ridiculed with no resistance from him.The members treat him as a afterthought and frequently he is looked down upon.I see Jk and Jimin being given collabs and other goodies.What is Jk and Jimin doing special for Bang PD and other elites to make them have such plum positions.After all they are all at the mercy of elites and are beta sex kittens.All that feminizing clothes which Tae wears and struts about is ridiculous.What is Tae not doing that he is subjected to humiliations and hardly taken seriously but ridiculed.Just after reading people saying Jk more innocent made me think that is so far from the truth.None are innocent.There is infighting in the band and all are scrambling for scraps thrown to them from elites.Jk maybe in relation with Bang PD and just reaps the benefit.So no one is innocent or relatively better.It is indeed a game and seeing Taehyung's pathetic position being laughed at every moment by the members he is hardly at the helm.He is used as a pretty toy and he knows it.But he does not reap the benefits as Jk and jimin does with mcs praising them, fandom backing them and the CEO favouring them.They have all the resources at their disposal while Tae is used and disposed without any rewards.He is really considered useless.Maybe he is a sex toy used as payment for others to reap the benefits. He is just degraded and debased.
I think Bigshit has solo plans from both JK and JM, They are promoted as a couple too and they play along
TH erratic behavior makes him go back and forth with the fanservice (one day rejecting it and the next day going back to business)

I can imagine TH being salty at Jikook being Bigshit biases so he is interacting with army on that weverse app so much
Maybe preparing for his solo career trying to get fans on his side
Everyone can see TH is unhappy and done with the group, he loves his actor friends more than his BT$ "friends"

cadiz

Star
I swear to God I was gonna comment on that ?????
The fuck like people are dying ??????????
People are freaking dying and dude "I want a concert" what the fuck ????
And the fact that fans are saying we miss you ???
Just because he is Suga of BTS ???? Imagine if it was another celebrity saying that they'd never hear the end of it ! I mean remember how Vanessa Hudgens have been crucified for declaring how she was sad about Coachella being canceled !!!

Jin also said on weverse he wants concert.... they're like speaking it into existence like an affirmation. ( witches ) but excuse us ???? The world doesnt freaking revolve around BTS you fuck shit.

Ugh the disrespect.
it's disgusting
They are doing that James Corden show as "benefit for the coronavirus victims" but at the same time acting so insensitive on twitter
Dumb fans can't even see the contradiction, but like I said they are only doing the Corden show for promo and not becuase they actually care about people dying

Went to their twitter and saw them all posting "cute" selcas, nothing to say about the NTH room scandal too
They just live in their own world, and fans want to pretend they are woke :rolleyes:

Golden castle

Rookie

How many dramas maknae line starred in ?
Jimin : 0
Taehyung: Hwarang
Jk :0

How many solo mvs ?
Jimin : serendipity
Taehyung: singularity
Jungkook: 0

How many solo song ?
Jimin : promise
Jk: 0
Taehyung:
Sound cloud: 4 o'clock, scenery, winter bear ( bonus mv )
Spotify : Sweet night

How many collabs with western artists ?
Jikook : lauv ( but under the name of bts )
Jungkook: Steve Aoki waste it on ( also under bts )

Who are most likely sponsored by Gucci and channel ? VMIN

Most expensive apartments?
Jimin ; unheard of
Jungkook : 1.73million $ apartment
Taehyung: 4million $ Cash.
Who's friends with influential people ? Taehyung.

Maknae line are bighit milking cows visuals and all.... they dont have a lot of artistic contribution that's why they're less rich than rap line.

Rap line have it best when it comes to solo works and collaborations.

Bang pd favorite son ? Jhoooooope he said so himself.

The richest member whose family helped bighit ? JIN He dabbles with real estate.

Second comes Mr rap monster. ( recently bought himself 4m $ apartment also cash )

Dont know who's the wealthiest between jhope and suga but they're filthy rich. Jhope dabbles with real estate too.

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
lmao yall gotta stop the shipping analysis, i know the sole purpose is to expose the member but we already know damn well how evil and corrupted they are, yall said so yourselves "none are innocent", so stop with the ship talk please, someone literally made a new thread for it, go there instead, because this shippings is getting ridicilous. and for Gods's SAKE, stop sending dirty fanarts, wtf is wrong with you? one is enough to proof armys are sick perverts but yall ended up sending more, STOP.

wow

Veteran
I explained myself real well. And as long as it served the purpose am done. Thank you. However I have a friendly advice dont tell people what to do.
if you think that advice is "friendly" then you should fix your attitude more. im not telling anyone what to do, im just simply stating that the shipping talk is ridiculous and not helping at all, we already know how perverted and bad they are, and i feel like we shouldnt need more elaboration on that, not only that, a SHIPPING ANALYSIS, for God's sake this is an illuminati thread not a shipping thread, someone made one, go there instead, and can someone please tell me what benefits and informations can we take from someone posting army's dirty fanarts? sin. yes. thats what we get. we are sinning from just seeing that.

and yes, JK is bullied but they all had their fair share of bullies, harassment, and abuse, we just dont know because theyre hidden under the curtains, for all i know, JK also bullies the members sometimes, koreans are strict with their age gaps, even if its cruel for us, it could be normal for them, and they all had sex with each other yall cant forget that, so dont act shocked if "OMG JN is having it with JK", they all have at least once, could be more.

Hi guys I am not really new to this thread. I've been following it since 2017.

I stopped lurking 10 months ago becauseI felt a lot of hatred towards BTS in here. Some members are simply taking it too far for the sake of conspiracy. Calling them Satanist and Pedos without any evidence is way out of order.

If you know anything about the Music industry then you should know that they are puppets and victims first. Yes they might be born into certain families but that doesn't mean that they are automatically evil but maybe MK ultraed.

They are slaves!! And People behind the scene take advantage of them in any possible way. Financially, sexually, mentally you name it.

I feel like some members here just hate them but can't stop following them or listening to Kpop.

I liked this thread much more in the beginning because it was more 'trying to figure out what's going on with the boys' instead of accusations and name shaming them.

Maybe in 10-20 years from now we are going to here their stories of how bad people took advantage of them.

I have a couple of theories about TH.