BTS discussion thread

View attachment 34160
View attachment 34161View attachment 34162
Guess he found a way to be in control of his future.

I know, it's pretty sad. Back then, he was still a satanist, but the dude was much more human than he is today. For goodness sake,

You want to know the TRUE sad theory about this?

His happy-go-lucky persona was created associated with mk ultra mind control if you know what that is, meaning when he acted like that, that wasn't his true self. His true self is literally who he is today. That means he's probably always been who he is today even if it was hidden with that joyful persona. That's the point of deceiving. Back then, he was like an angel but TRULY he was actually how we see him today.

He did go through a sad faze, there's a video called "Did suga and tae switch souls?" Or something like that.

1585431820398.png

This sad faze he went through, we found out about it last year. Ever since then, he became who he is today. So obviously he was always aware that his joyful persona was false, and he was happy yet sad about it. Later on, he just accepted it,

1585431968460.png

Transitioning...

1585432065597.png

Happily accepting he's on satans side.

Oh well, don't pity him, for he's damned, and it was his choice.

AndrAt3A

Established
Really

He used to take baths with Vee back in their trainee days.
There's a channel whose videos have been blocked that exposed JinKook how Jin would inappropriately touch Jk , fondle him , it was very well covered through playful banter.
During Vee osaka Vlive he goes to Jk room , Jk told him he was naked Ver entered nevertheless.
Jin was hiding in the bathroom, and Vee throughout the Vlive kept dropping hints. When Vee left you could hear how Jin yelled at Jk. Vee got flustered and ended the Vlive.
The very next day Jimin Jin tae and Jk did a Vlive together because Vee fucked up the night before. During that Vlive Jimin teased Jinkook , at some point Jin tells jk to pass him something and jk said he wont. However jin told him "it's okay am content with your love, stay loyal to me and be grateful"

Grateful for what you SICK FUCK ?

He keeps guilt tripping him mocking him belittling him... new years eve Vlive how Jk was sat on the ground howd they keep messing with his hair , and how Jin was mercilessly belittling him. They all mocked the fact that Jk didnt drop his mixtape and that he did not achieve anything.

About taehyung for a time I was sure RM was his handler the way Jin was Jk handler/master however. It seems tae outdone them all...

Here is the testimony Jin/RM bowing and kissing his hand as if he was some royalty.

View attachment 34139View attachment 34140
Kim Line is something discussed on here before somewhere I think. Only J1n and Ta3 come from the royalty kims. All 3 together definitely give off some eerie vibes.IMG_20200328_173612.jpgIMG_20200328_173435.jpgIMG_20200328_173430.jpg

cadiz

Star
I will have to disagree with some of you here
In my opinion what happens wih Jin and JK is mostly age hierarchy. this is very normal in korean culture ...the younger members need to have "respect" with the oldest. This happens in most kpop groups with the maknaes

And I don't believe this theory that JK is an innocent child and all the other 6 are the mean guys
Jk has said mean things a lot of times
Calling Jimin ugly or making fun of the way TH speaks?

I dont watch their shows anymore but JK never came off as a docile guy to me
Jk loves winning and wanted to be first at everything
at least back when I was a fan it was pretty normal to see the others complimenting him and saying he is the golden maknae and can do no wrong

Most members treated him good and like a baby....most of his fans treat him like a baby too when in fact he is a grown man already

AndrAt3A

Established
View attachment 34181
View attachment 34183

Let's not forget this iconic moment when tae literally tells Jk to get lost when he only wanted to be included. Only to call him again and boss him around "come help me"
View attachment 34182
View attachment 34184
View attachment 34185
View attachment 34186
Bon voyage 4 was so painful to watch I rewatched it like three nights ago I ended up bursting in tears.... the boys were literally treating jk like a slave mocking him but most importantly bossing him around... I also noticed how hungry he was and how he would devour any food served...
View attachment 34187

He saw Jimin eating here he told him to give him some weirdly as if jk was punished they all decided to have bites instead of letting Jk eat which resulted in him being starved.

View attachment 34188
When food is served...
View attachment 34189
Working non stop in the kitchen arranging their groceries...
View attachment 34190

Bon voyage 4 was very painful. And dreadful to watch... you cant be punished for nothing, he had it good when he was docile but for once he had a stage of rebellion wanting to be his own person he had to be reminded of his place...
Don't get caught up in the fictional versions of BTS. Solo fans will victimize their favorites and say that they are not treated well. They have all the "proof" and explanations, but its just information twisted to form a narrative.
You can still see videos like this on YouTube of Jk "bullying" his hyungs right back.

Vee stans do the same thing, because he oftens gets omitted from promotional things. Just recently his fans were going again Sirus XM because they posted the guys talking about each of their songs, buy conveniently forgot to post for Vee. His fans were blaming B1GH1T for not saying anything ...and so on and so forth.

cadiz

Star
Don't get caught up in the fictional versions of BTS. Solo fans will victimize their favorites and say that they are not treated well. They have all the "proof" and explanations, but its just information twisted to form a narrative.
You can still see videos like this on YouTube of Jk "bullying" his hyungs right back.

Vee stans do the same thing, because he oftens gets omitted from promotional things. Just recently his fans were going again Sirus XM because they posted the guys talking about each of their songs, buy conveniently forgot to post for Vee. His fans were blaming B1GH1T for not saying anything ...and so on and so forth.
exactly. Every solo stan does it.
I've seen on twitter JM and J1n stans saying they are mistreated by Bigshit. And TH stans too

That's why I say, is not good to be too biased
I know is normal to have favorite members but no one here is so clean
JM was forced to diet and called ugly so many times. JHope was called horse? and so on

AndrAt3A

Established
I have noticed that part too. In relation with TH. He copied everything TH is doing. TH seems to starts lots of things but never finishes, probably because he doesn't understand the concept of working and expects things to just happen, but JK needs and wants to take the sport on everything. TH starts filming/taking pictures, JK goes and starts doing video clips. TH starts painting, JK goes ahead and starts painting as well.
Something else I have noticed- JK is used to be in the middle and the center of attention all the time. Which he gets. Almost all the time. Except when they are abroad and they need to do interviews. Normally TH is clingy and starts gaying on him on the stage, or during their whatever series they have. But whenever they are abroad doing interviews/ having appearances, you will notice JK not having it with not getting the FULL attention and he is always, ALWAYS clinging on TH. Look at pictures how he is always the one putting his hands over TH's shoulders, hugging him, hanging on to him.

If TH's parents would have been required to travel, it would have been more difficult to take care of little children, easier to take care of the oldest one. My parents were poor and they had to leave my brother for more or less one year with my grandparents. It was horrible, but my father got sick and my mother had to work for both of them. So it wasn't planned.
It makes no sense, IF his parents/grandparents were poor, to travel with infants/toddlers. Also, his grandparents house looked like a good house. Lots of toys, nice furniture. Not expensive, but not the usual poor circumstances.

JK said that?? :D You know what, regarding JK's parents. They, especially his mother look very young.I saw once a picture of his mother. I can't find it anymore, the only one I saw is with her face blurred (weird, since everyone else's parents have been exposed facially) It was from maybe 2 years ago. That makes JK about 20 at the time the picture was taken. She looked not older than 30. I know many asian women look younger than their age, but it also adds up. Very young when she got pregnant, sent her son to be groomed by a pedo.
JK didn't even finish the school. How is that possible. Are those people insane? Nevermind that he doesn't need it NOW because he has the money. That guy is so stupid, he seems to be retarded. Have you heared him talking? His vocabulary sounds like the one of a 7 year old who's not going to be accepted in school.

TH parents have a mean look. Both of them look very mean. I guess it paid out to for them to sell their son. TH's parents's house looks like a million villa. I bet he bought his parents a house. Of course they will not say one bad thing to him and are kissing his ass. Let the money flow.
JK did finish school, an idol school albeit, but he graduated. He had a whole graduation video on the BangtanTV channel. They filmed his entrance as well.

IMG_20200328_182105.jpgIMG_20200328_182125.png

cadiz

Star
I have noticed that part too. In relation with TH. He copied everything TH is doing. TH seems to starts lots of things but never finishes, probably because he doesn't understand the concept of working and expects things to just happen, but JK needs and wants to take the sport on everything. TH starts filming/taking pictures, JK goes and starts doing video clips. TH starts painting, JK goes ahead and starts painting as well.
Something else I have noticed- JK is used to be in the middle and the center of attention all the time. Which he gets. Almost all the time. Except when they are abroad and they need to do interviews. Normally TH is clingy and starts gaying on him on the stage, or during their whatever series they have. But whenever they are abroad doing interviews/ having appearances, you will notice JK not having it with not getting the FULL attention and he is always, ALWAYS clinging on TH. Look at pictures how he is always the one putting his hands over TH's shoulders, hugging him, hanging on to him.
yeah, I posted here before how JK is always the center and gets the most screentime in videos
when it comes to fanservice, there was a video of him licking JM's ear in the middle of a concert, right in front of their minor fans. Him and JM do very sexual things on stage

So for me, he is no better than the others in that aspect. I just don't want to fight about it because I know we can all have different opinions. But my perception of JK was always the same

Golden castle

Rookie
JK did finish school, an idol school albeit, but he graduated. He had a whole graduation video on the BangtanTV channel. They filmed his entrance as well.

View attachment 34196View attachment 34195
He indeed graduated from idol high school bighit enrolled him in but he did not use to attend.
He himself said that he feels insignificant and slower than the rest due to his lack of education.
Speaking of that high school it's called sopa and many idols graduated from :

This is an interesting video of the high school he went to.

Also, Jimin and Jk may seem the most popular ( Jimin the highest brand reputation, king of kpop ) Jk the golden boy what can we add ( when's the solo btw ) but they're merely bighit milking cows. Slaves.
Fan service is a must. And sometimes believe it or not theres a little thing in your ear whispering to you what you do. Watch taekook latest airport video add a leash around jk's neck and he'll look like the perfect dog. A human massager at your service.

Golden castle

Rookie
This jinkook analysis was released yesterday but there are english captions.
1:31-2:27 was fishy...how can you do all of that just by someone raising their head up next to you?
2:34-3:07 sounds disturbing, and you can even see jin's eyes narrow at jungkook and press his lips together when he looks at him

3:25-3:45 literally jungkook is clearly scared and nervous.. These "plans" are obviously not innocent. Especially up to 4:35, jin's behavior was weird as he was fidgeting/twirling his thumbs around starting at 4:28.

There are these weird derpy faces that jungkook does the whole time, he either looks shocked, nervous, stunned, that look where hes hoping to not get beaten up after, and jin moves/touches his legs alot.....

16:14 that gaze :oops: :oops:
16:22-16:55 did yoongi know that jungkook will only respond to jin's touch? Yoongi does the blinking fast thing alot but here he really looked upset
17:49 wtaf?? jungkook became jin's little pet as jin sits like a "master" and jungkook pleases him with a thick thigh massage

18:21-18:24 as jin touchez jk's hand
Yup..... that Vlive was disturbing on many levels . And the fact that I pity him doesnt Make him above the rest or more innocent.
Truth is a battle of perception.

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
Yup i give up

Wait... that's why he excused himself to go to toilet ? And returned and told army "nothing happened " ?
I genuinely thought he went to pee
Yeah...it took him 6 minutes to come back to the room, the bathroom most definitely have been on the whole other side of their building. i mean sometimes you get lost, you know? What else would jimin have been doing riGhT gUyS??
EPORgerWAAEv7eP.png