Are You A Real Muslim

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
Promising to never return - heard that before.
I won't post evidence until a few posters ask me to do so though [yet anyway].

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
I didn't hear of Etagloc's possible reprimand of you, Rainerann? I truly have nothing against him, but anyway, my beef is regarding "T" and hey FWIW, we know that we don't fully agree on GIF :)

rainerann

Star
I don’t care to be somewhere that brings me pain and brings me down. Its stupid to be somewhere your not wanted. I don’t want to be here anymore. Rainerann needs to forget about me period. I don’t want to be where people don’t want me. No reason for me to be here. Leave people alone. Quit harassing them. I’m not coming back. LET IT GO.
If there was any good that came out of our last conversations is that you don't come back to talk about Jess anymore. My gosh. At least there is fresh material. Praise the Lord.

I guess I made myself the new target... ;)

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
Rainerann, where should I post this evidence? I want to be proper about it - well, as much as can be done on a public forum; again, I'll wait for a couple other responses from people but I get one post ready to go NOW..

rainerann

Star
I didn't hear of Etagloc's possible reprimand of you, Rainerann? I truly have nothing against him, but anyway, my beef is regarding "T" and hey FWIW, we know that we don't fully agree on GIF :)
I don't know that we disagree on GIF. I just feel like people are pretending to not remember what he said when he was here. He specifically said on repeated occasions that he was willing to be banned for speaking about God outside of the religion section. It would make sense that he believed that the rules of the forum don't apply to him because they are not based on Islam. It would then make sense to create sock accounts because of this because we know that GIF did not do or promote anything that couldn't be justified with his faith in some way. This new account is another Muslim poster after Tomcat and Ahmad were banned in the last couple weeks. Obviously, not every new member who is Muslim is a sock account because of this, but the question is still legitimate and the subject is still recent enough to ask.

I don't really have a problem with GIF either outside of the fact that I think he was sharing his account which is why some of his posts before he was banned were very aggressive and sometimes insulting, which is like the altar ego of the other GIF who likes everything. I also do like a place to discuss things and take a break from the religious component that creates disputes and GIF often made this difficult. Although, I don't remember when we didn't agree on GIF before but it doesn't matter.

Overall, it was just a question that was a simple yes or no with maybe some clarifying reason for whatever response that would be given.

The article in the opening post actually continues to call Muslims unbelievers if they identify according to a denomination rather than embracing everyone who accepts Islam even going so far as to call them an unbeliever.

That's a whole other can of worms to consider. It brings up the question of how a law of God is tested because many people think they know the law of God and use this belief to break rules in other places and it is the belief that God requires different things that separate the denominations in any religion. So what does God require? This is why the absence of clarification within the opening statement of obeying God instead of the rules of man is concerning. Essentially, it creates a sort of lawlessness without clarification or bounderies that infringe on the rights of others to enforce rules within a forum like this for an example.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Jesus christ...

I dont have sock accounts chassidy. I am me, the one and only. Always have been, always will be. I have a job a husband a kid and another on the way.. my life isnt pathetic enough to have the amount of free time u must have to be able to engage in this nonsense.

mecca

Superstar
I just feel like people are pretending to not remember what he said when he was here. He specifically said on repeated occasions that he was willing to be banned for speaking about God outside of the religion section.
He also said gays should be killed.

justjess

Superstar
Stop being a bitch to people. Its getting old and btw that’s Jess whether you want to believe it or not. Haha I was just like you when Jess had me all suspicious of people like detectives. Its funny cause I was exactly like you when I got suckered in too. Well have fun. Not sure where Jesus codones what your doing, but you need to give your head a shake and wake up. How retarded to think that I would come back, or that everything I say is a lie. Yeah its so bad to tell a supposed Christian to stop harassing new people by not being a rude bitch to them and interrogating them like your Queen SHIT. Seriously back the hell off and shut the hell up. Your making a complete fool out of yourself.
Says the girl who sent me so many messages while i was on vacation in disney world because she had been stalking other forums on the internet and had written a disertation length report about supposed socks that she needed me to deliver to the mods for her - which was so urgent it couldnt wait til my vacation was over...

Chass youve seriously distorted reality in your head further than i thouhht possible

The Zone

Star
If you're going to sock up the place...please learn the difference in you're and your.

1. "You're" is short for "you are."
2. Use "you're" when describing someone: You're beautiful.
3. "Your" shows possession.
4. Use "your" when showing possession: Your dog is cool.

rainerann

Star
He also said gays should be killed.
Right, which he would justify according to Islam. I think he said that this rule would only apply in places where sharia was practiced. Something along those lines.

Everything GIF did was because of some component of his faith. Creating a sock account would be no different. Hence, the question.

I understand that you feel this is an extreme opinion, which is demonstrated by your willingness to give a simple answer, and I appreciate this.