Are You A Real Muslim

floss

Star
yes floss.... use the internet to prove your manhood. insulting people on the internet makes you hard and therefore a man.

i'm sure that's what the internet is for- for floss to prove his insecure manhood lol.
Just tryna build up my post counts/likes up to your level =) ,let me know when you're high, I got something cool to show you.

Etagloc

Superstar
Just tryna build up my post counts/likes up to your level =) ,let me know when you're high, I got something cool to show you.
Still obsessed with likes apparently.... be obsessed with "likes" from God, not "likes" of people.....

and you should heal yourself before trying to fix others.....you yourself are not even stable

Haich

Superstar
lol so I'm initiated now? is it official yet? feel like I got tricked
It came from your soul, please have some halal meat and some dates.

IMG_4600.JPG
IMG_4601.JPG

You have to shake the date tree to get the dates. Just like Jesus' mother Maryam did when she was in labour to relieve her pain.

Haich

Superstar
not stable? coming from a guy that indulged in weed... thanks for the advice though.
You shouldn't really judge others, in Islam we're encouraged to advise people in private and not put them on blast.

Etagloc

Superstar
not stable? coming from a guy that indulged in weed... thanks for the advice though.
I have a license and I smoke for medical reasons. You can say whatever you want about it. It doesn't really bother me.

floss

Star
I have a license and I smoke for medical reasons. You can say whatever you want about it. It doesn't really bother me.
I'm glad it doesn't bother you, doesn't change the facts that you're not stable because of spiritual attacks, not medical reason and you like the weed.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Interesting how everyone gets defensive rather than just simply saying "no you cannot break a rule and create a sock account out of obedience to god and not man"

So, apparently, it is not a simple yes or no question.

Apparently, asking the question warrants insults as a person and for my faith.

Very telling.​
No one gave you an answer because of how stupid your question was. The answer should be self-evident.

You asking such a stupid question speaks volumes about your intellectual capacity.

Very telling.

floss

Star
have you try this out yet? maybe allah will fix your medical condition so you won't have to smoke any more weed.

rainerann

Star
No one gave you an answer because of how stupid your question was. The answer should be self-evident.

You asking such a stupid question speaks volumes about your intellectual capacity.

Very telling.
Did I make KF's head explode twice in one day with my "stupid question"?

Pieces of KF's hate-filled mind flying everywhere and avoiding giving a clear response of no you can't break the rules and create a sock account even if it is to spread the message of Islam. Why do you think that the wise KF can't say this and instead has to deflect the question and insult my intellectual capacity?

It is a reasonable question because that is what has happened a couple times now and no one has been objecting to this. GIF even mentioned a couple times that he didn't have to follow the rules and would break the rules if it meant spreading the Quran throughout the board.

So, whether you want to have any respect for another person or not, it was a legitimate question that was relevant to the subject of the thread that opened with a remark about obeying God and not the rules of men. I did focus the question to the evidence of it's application in the past couple weeks.

So you could have simply said no or rather tried to expand on this with some intelligent contribution to further clarify the point that it doesn't apply to every rule that is created outside of sharia.

I could explain if the question was posed towards myself, that no I am not allowed to break rules unless they pertain to committing idolatry. This is the only case where I would be permitted to break a law of man in order to obey God is if I was told that it was the law to commit idolatry. Outside of this, there is no other case. Why is this so hard for you?

Why is it so hard for you to have respect for other people who are not Muslim?

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
No, God does not command Muslims to create sock accounts on forums.
Sweet Mecca. Thank you for your response. Although, I wasn't asking whether you were commanded to create sock accounts on forums, but whether you could when you are obeying God even if it meant breaking a rule of man. That is what I was asking because that is what has happened a couple times now so I was wondering if people agreed that this could be justified in Islam according to the information given in the opening post.

From what I can see, making it seem like a stupid question is just a way to avoid answering it. So thank you for having enough respect for me to give a clear answer Mecca. You are a good example.

Last edited: