Are You A Real Muslim

Forever Light

Veteran
the OP tries to illustrate the unity of faith as opposed to sects...yet tells us worshipping God together in congregation literally makes you a kafir.
It says to pray in private.
There is no other way to interpret that, than it meaning exactly what it says.
Christians do the same wrong thing, by praying in church, even though Christ told them not to do it.

With public prayers (whether it be inside of a church, or inside of a mosque as part of a congregation) you have the situation, that those prayers are being led by another faulty human+being - the pastor/priest/imam.

Thereby, that person is being placed in-between you and God, and by doing so, the people in the congregation are thereby actually putting their faith (trust) in that person to pray on their behalf, as a middle-man.... instead of placing their faith in God and proving it, by obeying His explicit Instructions that He gave in the Scriptures.

It is very sad that people do this.

Because, it is therefore no longer the personal contact and conversation between You and God that it was meant to be, which is what God wanted, and why He gave the Instructions to follow - so that He can tell you exactly what it is that He wants you to be doing and wants to show you and need to be asking Him about. You end up losing all of that, because of giving in to peer-pressure and letting someone else stand in-between you and Him.

Christ said, that as a result of this, people who do this have their reward... which means they are all missing out on the wonderful experience of having direct personal contact with God, which is what happens when you pray in private, as we are instructed that we should be doing in the Scriptures - in both the Qur'an and the Bible.

Christians do the same wrong thing, by praying in church, even though Christ told them not to do it.

With public prayers (whether it be inside of a church, or inside of a mosque as part of a congregation) you have the situation, that those prayers are being led by another faulty human+being - the pastor/priest/imam.

Thereby, that person is being placed in-between you and God, and by doing so, the people in the congregation are thereby actually putting their faith (trust) in that person to pray on their behalf, as a middle-man.... instead of placing their faith in God and proving it, by obeying His explicit Instructions that He gave in the Scriptures.

Because, it is therefore no longer the personal contact and conversation between You and God that it was meant to be, which is what God wanted, and why He gave the Instructions to follow - so that He can tell you exactly what it is that He wants you to be doing and wants to show you and need to be asking Him about. You end up losing all of that, because of giving in to peer-pressure and letting someone else stand in-between you and Him.

Christ said, that as a result of this, people who do this have their reward... which means they are all missing out on the wonderful experience of having direct personal contact with God, which is what happens when you pray in private, as we are instructed that we should be doing in the Scriptures - in both the Qur'an and the Bible.
invocation/dua=prayer
salat=worship

Jesus was saying 'pray in private'
because dua is private.
he wasn't referring to worship like our congregational worship (jamaat).
however this has it's context, it doesnt mean praying together is wrong, it just means in that specific time/place/audience Jesus was more like highlighting the sins of the pharisees and saying 'dont be like that'.

Acts 13:2 While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”

read the book of revelation
the angels worship God, together.

manama

Star

bruh dua and salat aren't the same.

Are You a Real Muslim

The word Muslim means “one who is true in faith” or simply “faithful”. That means being faithful to and obeying Allah/God, NOT men.

by JAH for Veterans Today (Source)

If you are a Sunni, Shia, Sufi, Wahhabi, Salafi, Takfiri, or member of any other sect, Allah says you are NOT a Muslim, but are Kafir – Infidels/Unfaithful.

Sura 6:159. As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, thou must have nothing whatsoever to do with it, even in the least: their affair is with “I AM”: in the end He will tell them the truth of all that they did.

11:17. Can they be (like) those who accept a Clear (Sign) from their Lord, and whom a witness from Himself doth teach, as did the Book of Moses (the Torah) before it,- a guide and a mercy? They believe therein but those of the Sects that reject it,- the Fire will be their promised meeting-place. Be not then in doubt thereon: for it is the Truth from thy Lord: yet many among men do not believe!

23:52. And verily this Brotherhood of yours is a single Brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher: therefore fear Me (and no other).
23:53. But people have cut off their affair (of Unity), between them, into sects: each party rejoices in that which is with itself.

Sura 3:103. And hold fast, all together, by the rope which God (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude God’s favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of the Pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth God make His Signs clear to you: that ye may be guided.
3:104. Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting all to that which is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: they are the ones to attain joy.
3:105. Be NOT like those who are divided amongst themselves and fall into disputations after receiving Clear Signs: for them is a dreadful Penalty,-

John 17:17 Sanctify them through Thy Truth: Thy Word is Truth.
17:18 As Thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the Truth.
17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe me through their word;
17:21 That they all may be one; as Thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in Thee, that they also may be one in Us: that the world may believe that Thou hast sent me.
17:22 And the glory which Thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as We are One:
17:23 I in them, and Thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that Thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as Thou hast loved me.

" If you believe the lies that are taught by Saudi-trained so-called imams regarding the Bible, i.e. that the true Bible no longer exists, then you are calling Allah a liar/devil and are NOT a Muslim.

Sura 32:23. We did indeed aforetime give the Book (Torah) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.

Acts 5:29 Then Peter and the [other] Apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

" If you pray publicly in a Mosque, instead of alone in private, Allah says you are NOT a Muslim.

Sura 7:55. Call on your Lord with HUMILITY and in PRIVATE (Enoch 56:5; Matt. 6:6): for “I AM” loveth not those who trespass beyond bounds.

Matthew 6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt NOT be as the hypocrites [ARE]: for they love to pray standing in the churches and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and WHEN THOU HAST SHUT THY DOOR, pray to thy Father in private (Enoch 56:5; Sura 7:55); and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

" The word Islam means “doing the Will of Allah/God”, as Issa/Jesus teaches.

Matthew 6:10 Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.

Acts 5:29 Then Peter and the [other] Apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

Sura 3:64. Say: “O People of the Book (Bible)! come to common terms as between us and you: that we worship none but God; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, lords and patrons other than God.” If then they turn back, say ye: “Bear witness that we (at least) are “True in Faith” (bowing to God’s Will).

Sura 2:107. Knowest thou not that to God belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the Earth? And besides Him ye have neither patron nor helper.

If you repeat the same prayers, instead of asking Allah what He wants you to do 24/7/52, as Issa/Jesus teaches then Christ the Mahdi says you are NOT a Muslim.

Matthew 6:7 But when ye pray, use NOT vain repetitions, as the heathen [DO]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
6:8 Be NOT ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, BEFORE ye ask Him.

If you do not study and keep The Covenant in the Torah, as God commands you to do, Allah says you are NOT a Muslim.

Sura 16:91. Fulfill the Covenant of “I AM” (in the Bible) when ye have entered into it, and break not your oaths after ye have confirmed them; indeed ye have made “I AM” your guarantor; for “I AM” knoweth all that ye do; say and think.

If you do not study and live the Teachings of Issa/Jesus THE IMAM in the Injeel/New Testament, you are NOT a Muslim.

Sura 21:91. And (remember) her who guarded her chastity: We breathed into her of Our Spirit, and We made her and her son a Sign for ALL peoples.

Sura 43:57. When (Jesus) the son of Mary is held up as an example, behold, thy people raise a clamour thereat (in ridicule)!
43:58. And they say, “Are our gods best, or he?” This they set forth to thee, only by way of disputation: yea, they are a contentious people.
43:59. He was no more than a servant (“I came not to do mine own will, but the Will of Him that sent me” – John 6:38): We granted Our favour (Christ) to him (Sura 4:171), and We made him the Example to the Children of Israel (John 14:6).
43:60. And if it were Our Will, We could make angels from amongst you, succeeding each other on the Earth.
43:61. And (Christ the Mahdi) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is The Straight Way.
43:62. Let not the Evil One hinder you: for he is to you an enemy avowed.
43:63. When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: “Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear “I AM” and obey me.

Sura 16:105. It is those who believe not in the Signs of “I AM”, that forge falsehood: it is they who lie!

John 14:6 Jesus/Issa saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.

Sura 3:3. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it and He sent down The Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the Criterion (of Judgment between right and wrong).

If you believe that the Koran is incomplete and needs the Hadiths and men to explain it to you, then you do not believe Allah and thus are not a Muslim.

Sura 41:3. A Book, whereof the verses are explained in detail;- a Koran in Arabic, for people who understand;-
41:4. Giving Good News and Warning: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not.

Sura 43:2. By the Book that makes things clear,-
43:3. We have made it a Koran in Arabic, that ye may be able to understand (and learn Wisdom).

Sura 16:98. When thou dost read the Koran, seek “I AM”‘s protection from Satan the Rejected One.
16:99. No authority has he over those who believe and put their trust in their Lord.
16:100. His authority is only over those, who take him as patron and who join partners with “I AM”.

" It is obvious from the above that there are NO real Muslims today.

If you would like to learn how to become a real Muslim/Faithful then you have come to the right place.

You can start by reading/studying and digesting “The Way home or face The Fire” – http://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net

Plato – “For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories.” That is the first and most important Jihad.

He who conquers his “Self” is greater than he who conquers a thousand armies.

Before the world can change, men must change. If you want to change the world and make it a better place, start by changing yourself – crucify your “Self” daily, until it is dead.
IF YOU PRAY PUBLICLY IN A MOSQUE, INSTEAD OF ALONE IN PRIVATE, ALLAH SAYS YOU ARE NOT A MUSLIM.
Sura 7:55. Call on your Lord with HUMILITY and in PRIVATE (Enoch 56:5; Matt. 6:6): for “I AM” loveth not those who trespass beyond bounds.

Matthew 6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt NOT be as the hypocrites [ARE]: for they love to pray standing in the churches and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and WHEN THOU HAST SHUT THY DOOR, pray to thy Father in private (Enoch 56:5; Sura 7:55); and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

For more information on this and how to become a "Companion of the Garden" take the Muslim Test -
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/01/17/are-you-a-real-muslim/

And read:
http://jahtruth.net/hadith.htm

Which contains VITAL information from and about "The Mother of The Book" which is available now and is called "The Way home or face The Fire".

Time is running out and no excuses will be excepted on the now imminent Last Day.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Are You a Real Muslim

The word Muslim means “one who is true in faith” or simply “faithful”. That means being faithful to and obeying Allah/God, NOT men.
There is this huge misunderstanding that Allah is God.

Allah is a god the god of this age even the Devil who tempted Jesus Christ.

manama

Star
^ "lets revive a thread from two years ago to show our ignorance and embarrass ourselves".

DevaWolf

Veteran
Bible student, why do you think your understanding of the Bible makes you able to determine what a real Muslim must be?

Don't you need to be a Muslim for that?

A Muslim by definition means one who surrenders and submits to the laws of God, i.e. more simply put, one who is "True in Faith".

The name "Muslim" is therefore not the name of an organized religion and it therefore does not have any connection to an organized religion.

The same is true for the word "Islam" which in Arabic means "Doing God's Will" and it too is not the name of an organized religion.

Organized religions however are well known for stealing words and names such as these and then falsely and wrongfully attaching those names to themselves. The organized religion that is today called "Islam" should in fact be more accurately called "Hadithism", because that is what they actually follow.

Similar to how "Christianity" should more accurately be called "Churchianity" or "Paulianity". It should not be called Christ-ian, since it teaches the opposite of what Christ taught and abuses His name in order to do it.
http://jahtruth.net/noti.htm

The Quran that is promoted by the Meccans has also been knowingly incorrectly translated and misinterpreted in specific areas to contain bias towards legitimizing their Hadiths (and they know this). Which are known to have been falsified and many people today know this.

(Fortunately, the essential information has still remained intact, but the hadiths serve to distract from people away from following it.)

There are many people who are believers in the Qur'an, that either completely (or some do in part) reject the hadiths.

Hadith information - http://jahtruth.net/hadith.htm

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
fyi: This is not a concern but for those who have an agenda.
To you your way and to us ours.
Basic things like the method of praying, how much to pay for zakat etc are all from hadith legislation. We have rigorous sciences of haditth and are grateful for them.
For more on this topic:
https://islamqa.info/en/answers/3440/the-misguided-sect-of-al-qur146aaniyyeen[
"Moreover, we would ask these people: where are the (Quranic)aayaat which tell us how to pray, or which tell us that the obligatory prayers are five times daily, or which tell us about the nisaab on various kinds of wealth for the purpose of zakaah, or about the details of the rituals of Hajj, and other rulings which we can only know from the Sunnah?

Last edited:
If it's not mentioned (or directly referenced to) in the Quran itself, then you don't need it.

P.S. - It is also against God's Laws to legislate, because He has forbidden this to all of mankind.

ALL man-made legislation (including but not limited to the Talmud and Hadith) is therefore un-Lawful because God has strictly prohibited mankind from legislating, via Moses -

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.

Therefore all legislation (including the Hadith) is in contravention of Deuteronomy 4:2 / God's Law.

This was confirmed again by God in the Qur'an, in Sura 32:23 -

32:23. We did indeed aforetime give the Book (Torah) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.

So that's the simple truth of it and the Imams who say otherwise are liars.

Last edited:
The Christians are just as bad as the Jews and Muslims, and started a religion abusing Christ’s name, and teaching the opposite of what Christ actually said. That is why God sent the Koran to Mohammed Mustafa, to bring people back to the TRUE faith and teachings, which are, to keep The COVENANT in The Torah, and DO God’s Will - islam, which is exactly what Christ actually did say, in the New Testament/Covenant. This is reconfirmed by God in the Koran (Sura 43:61), which makes it doubly important and certain.

Lisa

Superstar
I’m not going to read the whole thread..but what is a real muslim? And are there many different ideas as to what makes a real muslim?

TokiEl

Superstar
You saying things like this is what is not needed.
God gave mankind the Holy Quran so obviously it was/is needed.
Please stay out of this.
Why would i stay out of this ?

I am at the front of the battle against sins lies deception error and mistakes wielding the sword of truth like a champion.

The quran is no doubt from the Devil himself because the Bible the Script of God says so.

Isaiah 14 12“How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’
15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.

The bold part in that Bible passage is the Temple Mount where Lucifer were prophecied to squat... and there he is squatting in the two mosques on the Temple Mount.