Are You A Real Muslim

DesertRose

Superstar
Trumpeter do you know anything about Islam?
Why do people who do Not know about Islam try to make threads about Islam. Where is your humility? I am not just talking about this thread but all your articles are the works of ignorants.

Majority of the Muslims on this forums are from the Sunni branch of Islam.
Taqiyyah is from the shi'ia sect.
It is against our belief system to lie!

Wikipedia:
The largest denomination in Islam is Sunni Islam, which makes up 75%–90% of all Muslims and is arguably the world's largest religious denomination. Sunni Muslims also go by the name
Ahl as-Sunnah which means "people of the tradition [of Muhammad]".[

PS Do not worry about taqiyyah your governments kill nearly 100% sunnis......And practice wholesale taqiyyah . WMD IN iRAQ, 9/11 False Flag and more. Hypocrisy is a bitter pill to swallow.

source: Excerpt below:
https://islamqa.info/en/178975

"Praise be to Allah
Taqiyyah, in the usual and well-known sense, is one of the basic principles of the Ithna-Ash‘ari Raafidis (DR: or Shi'a faith)....; Ahl as-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa‘ah differ from them concerning it and it is something that takes them beyond the boundaries of the straight path of Allah.

Taqiyyah in their religion means presenting outwardly something that is different from what one believes inwardly, as an act of religious devotion. Thus they attributed lying and deceit to the religion of Allah, wrongfully and out of enmity.

This corrupt belief has nothing to do with the beliefs (‘aqeedah) of Ahl as-Sunnah. According to Ahl as-Sunnah, lying is one of the attributes of the hypocrites. A person may keep on lying and persist in lying until he is recorded with Allah as a liar. These people tell lies and persist in lying in all things, then they regard that as part of their beliefs and religion."

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
I didn't insult anyone's faith. I replied to a post which was inflammatory and as usual all the Christians remain tight lipped. I post 2 images and I'm the insulting one? But Floss isn't insulting he's just a passionate Christian

Sureeee
So, to be clear, the next time I see a Muslim creating a sock account, I can assume that this behavior is seen in the same way as Tanya recreating new accounts to continue her time here is seen right? With obvious differences aside, I am just talking about the actual action of breaking the rule and creating a sock account.

Just so I know whether we are on the same page or not, when there is another Muslim sock account, you are not thinking this is okay because of their religious beliefs even though it is not okay for someone else to attempt if they are not Muslim?

Honestly, I see a bunch of people basically cheering when a former Muslim member that was banned returns because they post something supporting Islam so I am genuinely wondering whether there is a way to justify this within Islam. I am genuinely not trying to be disrespectful.

The opening post seems to suggest that there is and that this could be justified because they are spreading the message of Islam and obeying God rather than obeying man, but you don't agree with this right? And, if you were asked, you would tell these people making new accounts that it wasn't okay to break the rules that says not to create sock accounts even if you were happy to see them at the moment right? You would support following the rules because that is what you should do according to Islam? Genuine question.

mecca

Superstar
Honestly, I see a bunch of people basically cheering when a former Muslim member that was banned returns because they post something supporting Islam so I am genuinely wondering whether there is a way to justify this within Islam. I am genuinely not trying to be disrespectful.
GIF breaking the forum rules is on the same level as Tanya breaking the forum rules.

mecca

Superstar
I wasn't asking whether you were commanded to create sock accounts on forums, but whether you could when you are obeying God even if it meant breaking a rule of man.
God wouldn't tell a Muslim that they need to create a sock account to spread his message. God doesn't care about forums. Some crazy over-religious person might hear God in their head telling them to create a bunch of sock accounts because it's their sole purpose to spread their religion on an online forum, but that's just their mental delusions.

I think you're making a big deal calling the forum rules, 'rules of man'... if a person wants to make a sock account, they're gonna justify that to themselves in whatever way they think is correct, it really has nothing to do with religion or rules of God or man.

Haich

Superstar
Like who? I don't agree

Haich

Superstar
And, if you were asked, you would tell these people making new accounts that it wasn't okay to break the rules that says not to create sock accounts even if you were happy to see them at the moment right?
That's VC's job. Not mine.

You're asking Muslims to be responsible for each other? We're not a pride.

Floss breaks the rules by using inflammatory comments you're still avoiding addressing that. Why don't you ever intervene if you have this strong sense for justice? Or is it only apparent with Muslims?

Haich

Superstar
@rainerann

You have no idea how little sense you're making and you seem to be paranoid that people are advocating and supporting these banned members coming back because their muslim

Let me try to make it clear to you since you won't let it go

These guys don't represent the other Muslims here. They choose to come and do as they wish and it's not my job to condemn them, quite frankly I don't care what they do.

Why is their faith so important to you? If anyone breaks the rules it's wrong regardless of their faith.

Haich

Superstar
And, if you were asked, you would tell these people making new accounts that it wasn't okay to break the rules that says not to create sock accounts even if you were happy to see them at the moment right? You would support following the rules because that is what you should do according to Islam? Genuine question.
Again, no idea why you're so stuck on this.

In Islam you follow the law or rules of the land you are residing in.

This has absolutely no bearing or correlation with Internet and forum usage. There is no law in Islam which regulates the internet or internet activities.

elsbet

Superstar
What's permitted in Islam?

Sorry, your post doesn't really make sense
I understand it, perfectly.
When you create an account on this site, you're promising to abide by the site owner's rules. To break the rules for your own purposes is disrespectful, and abuse of another person's property.
Don't you think?

rainerann

Star
I understand it, perfectly.
When you create an account on this site, you're promising to abide by the site owner's rules. To break the rules for your own purposes is disrespectful, and abuse of another person's property.
Don't you think?
I really didn't think it was all that hard to understand, but apparently it was.

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
I thought posting in this thread for this question initially would be appropriate, re: sock accounts, but specifically talking about "T". I’ll say again that I know I’m new here and TBH, I’m not sure I’ll ever feel part of the Group, which is fine - as uncomfortable as it is, I'd rather for members to be skeptical than the forums to be completely run-over. But I just want to post some facts on a few accounts, two especially (one who just last night unfollowed me). There are definitely other questionable accounts that most of us should already know about, but at least for myself, I don’t have enough info. to out them. This is just so awful but in posting this info., I think we’ll have an even better idea of how hard the T-girl is pressing the Group. Interesting, how alot of strange activity has happened since the Troll thread was brought up again. Energy-thing or deliberate, or one causing the other . . .

My questions firstdoes at least a few posters want me to post what I know; and then where should I even post it? In the “Ignore Alert” thread, or in the Den – and then what should I call it? I will do my best to just post facts – and people can make comments yay/nay/maybe, but I think we have to watch that it doesn’t turn into a gossip-fest. Though understandably :), her desperation speaks volumes that it’s hard not to talk about it. And yes, her reminding me of my late father’s antics isn’t helping my mood either. I'm almost amused now, as Rainerann put it. So not speaking about GIF now, which I can see Rainerann would disagree with me presently, but this is about some of T's accounts.

Oh, I don’t mind saying that Zoid and Winotaur – joined yesterday and are immediately following each other. There was just another one on as I type now, but I’ll leave her nameless, or eye-less as it were. I guess, we can just safely assume she will ALWAYS be on the boards [she is always on all-day, all-night right?] unless people can be diligent to out her because newbies just won't know. Knowing last night, that she actually can have two accounts on at the same time (computer/phone/different apps/who knows) flipping on or hidden off screen is just ridiculous. But I’m so glad she did that, because one of the accounts I want to out is "newer" and this very point had me stumped initially when I just KNEW that it was a troll account. Last night was my proof, but for anyone guessing I'm a bit paranoid, I will actually post facts on that account :) I have a lot of info. typed already, and now, I'll just need to search for some stuff.