Are You A Real Muslim

elsbet

Superstar
Stop being a bitch to people. Its getting old and btw that’s Jess whether you want to believe it or not. Haha I was just like you when Jess had me all suspicious of people like detectives. Its funny cause I was exactly like you when I got suckered in too. Well have fun. Not sure where Jesus codones what your doing, but you need to give your head a shake and wake up. How retarded to think that I would come back, or that everything I say is a lie. Yeah its so bad to tell a supposed Christian to stop harassing new people by not being a rude bitch to them and interrogating them like your Queen SHIT. Seriously back the hell off and shut the hell up. Your making a complete fool out of yourself.
So this one ^^^ isn't exactly stable Mabel, eh?

rainerann

Star
Your both crazy lol. Seriously you’ve both lost your minds. Better give your head a shake Rainerann you are going down the same path I did. Don’t listen to her, you were never like this. You know Jesus would never approve or want you to be a partaker of this. I do apologize for crossing paths with you and wish you never got involved with the situation in the first place. Anyways I’m out!
Honestly, I think you created an account you were willing to have banned. This way, the others can stay. Either way, it is clear you haven't been delivered, but it is nice to see that you are moving on to new targets. Progress not perfection. ;)

The Zone

Star
I came to tell Rainerann to stop accusing people of being me. Seriously I have not made an account until now, but I still do and read the forums. I’m not blocked from doing so. Stop the witch hunt and leave people alone @Etagloc you called her on it and nailed her good. Tiddlywinks isn’t me and anyone who has joined since my last ban. I do not have any other accounts. All accounts I’ve made are either deleted and banned. I have no intentions of coming back to this forum. I let it go and you need to let it go. Stop this vicious cycle of being highly suspicious of everyone, its not fair to new members who come here and you all over them being extremely rude and cruel to new people. They shouldn’t have to be picked on and drilled because you think its me. Alot of people read the VC articles, you have no right to go on witch hunts, investigating and interrogate every new female who joins, please get a grip and get over me. Just stop thinking and obsesseing about me. I’m not coming back after VC bans and deletes this one.

I promise to never return here Rainerann, so knock it off and end the cycle... leave people alone and settle down, it needs to end. Don’t keep feeding it. Don’t let me drive you crazy. Take care.
LMAO. You just said you promise not to return yet have. Also, that you read the forum and came back just to straighten out Rainerann? And you also said" you let it go." ROTF And you say, errrrr.... stop this vicious cycle to Rainerann??? Really? Stop this vicious cycle, indeed. Like anybody will ever believe anything you say.... this is like your 110th attempt to deceive.

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
Now, people please!!!! :), I need to get that other post edited, finished, and sent off to the presses . . . Thanks for being here, The Zone.

rainerann

Star
LMAO. You just said you promise not to return yet have. Also, that you read the forum and came back just to straighten out Rainerann? And you also said" you let it go." ROTF And you say, errrrr.... stop this vicious cycle to Rainerann??? Really? Stop this vicious cycle, indeed. Like anybody will ever believe anything you say.... this is like your 110th attempt to deceive.
I needed a good chiding. lol

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
I don't know that we disagree on GIF. I just feel like people are pretending to not remember what he said when he was here. He specifically said on repeated occasions that he was willing to be banned for speaking about God outside of the religion section. It would make sense that he believed that the rules of the forum don't apply to him because they are not based on Islam. It would then make sense to create sock accounts because of this because we know that GIF did not do or promote anything that couldn't be justified with his faith in some way. This new account is another Muslim poster after Tomcat and Ahmad were banned in the last couple weeks. Obviously, not every new member who is Muslim is a sock account because of this, but the question is still legitimate and the subject is still recent enough to ask.

I don't really have a problem with GIF either outside of the fact that I think he was sharing his account which is why some of his posts before he was banned were very aggressive and sometimes insulting, which is like the altar ego of the other GIF who likes everything. I also do like a place to discuss things and take a break from the religious component that creates disputes and GIF often made this difficult. Although, I don't remember when we didn't agree on GIF before but it doesn't matter.

Overall, it was just a question that was a simple yes or no with maybe some clarifying reason for whatever response that would be given.

The article in the opening post actually continues to call Muslims unbelievers if they identify according to a denomination rather than embracing everyone who accepts Islam even going so far as to call them an unbeliever.

That's a whole other can of worms to consider. It brings up the question of how a law of God is tested because many people think they know the law of God and use this belief to break rules in other places and it is the belief that God requires different things that separate the denominations in any religion. So what does God require? This is why the absence of clarification within the opening statement of obeying God instead of the rules of man is concerning. Essentially, it creates a sort of lawlessness without clarification or bounderies that infringe on the rights of others to enforce rules within a forum like this for an example.
Okay, I'll dare to make a response to your post - uh, in the religion section. I think most people know I try to refrain from posting in this section 98% of the time . . . And though I haven't read through this whole thread thoroughly (sometimes, I do in fact :)), I feel confident on my thoughts below.

The us agreeing on GIF part, I thought may have been that I was okay with having him back, and you weren't - though I see more of where you're coming from now.

Anyway yes, GIF can be very passionate about his spirituality. I understand that, and I am too. But I'll say generally, that it's good 'we' "temper" a bit of that intensity and just be. The back-and-forths today that I've seen, and very quickly posted BTW, were just unnecessary IMO. I think, I keep myself in check fairly well where I could be posting more, even holding back on certain thoughts as well, and will continue to endeavour to do so. My spirituality is my own but it's nice to be able to share and find comraderie sometimes, and even fellowship with people. Maybe, I'll make a spiritual thread sometime on a subject that interests me, I just haven't felt right about it yet; and TBH, I don't think many would be interested ;).

Now, if GIF's account was shared - you know, that theory makes sense because I thought too, that towards the end, it just didn't seem like his former way of posting. It was pushing something everytime, and as you mention, the "insulting" part --> I remember myself, where I had actually posted in response to him, a song from The Rankin Family (the sisters) displaying their lovely voices, because of "his" post which insulted women. And again I dare say, I'm not a feminist (words of proof --> that I see it as TPTB pushing a feminine face on a patriarchal system which makes it a freak-show; and I hope one day after centuries of wars and force, that there will be some blend of the male/female; though I don't have a clue of how that will look like, but that's where my heart is sincerely). Yes, it really didn't seem like him looking back on that situation now. So GIF, if you are reading, TAKE THAT AS A COMPLIMENT!!! :D

I guess finally I'll say with my approach, it's God first with my intentions, but we obviously live in this world and need to respect others' need for laws, rules, regulations. I think it's sad [ultimately], but I know myself that I have my own set of guidelines that make me feel a certain way and until such time that I don't need them anymore, they help me either stay grounded and/or some of them are because of my introverted personality . . . yeah, the woes of being human. It's all good as they say. In the meantime, VC's forum rules RULE if we are playing here, and there are no ifs/ands/buts about it. Simple.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Did I make KF's head explode twice in one day with my "stupid question"?

Pieces of KF's hate-filled mind flying everywhere and avoiding giving a clear response of no you can't break the rules and create a sock account even if it is to spread the message of Islam. Why do you think that the wise KF can't say this and instead has to deflect the question and insult my intellectual capacity?

It is a reasonable question because that is what has happened a couple times now and no one has been objecting to this. GIF even mentioned a couple times that he didn't have to follow the rules and would break the rules if it meant spreading the Quran throughout the board.

So, whether you want to have any respect for another person or not, it was a legitimate question that was relevant to the subject of the thread that opened with a remark about obeying God and not the rules of men. I did focus the question to the evidence of it's application in the past couple weeks.

So you could have simply said no or rather tried to expand on this with some intelligent contribution to further clarify the point that it doesn't apply to every rule that is created outside of sharia.

I could explain if the question was posed towards myself, that no I am not allowed to break rules unless they pertain to committing idolatry. This is the only case where I would be permitted to break a law of man in order to obey God is if I was told that it was the law to commit idolatry. Outside of this, there is no other case. Why is this so hard for you?

Why is it so hard for you to have respect for other people who are not Muslim?
Writing paragraphs in trying to justify your illogical question.

Do you have any other "stupid" questions you need to ask about things that have nothing to do with Islam? You know so we can get out of the way now rather than deal with it later?

Kung Fu

Superstar
lol. I cant believe this convo is still going on. What's the big deal? Sock account made by a Muslim a Christian or purple people eater is wrong.
Believe me I asked myself the same thing. Seekingheart and Tanya made more than 6 different sock accounts but no Muslim ever though that since they were Christians it must have been a Christianity thing. Enter in backwards Christian and here she is equating sock accounts with Islam. I'm telling you they are obsessed with Islam. We could be talking about grape seeds and how annoying they are to bite into and a Christian would run in and say it's because of Islam lol.

DesertRose

Superstar
Ditto KF......
(Rainer are you okay? What does Islam have to do with GIF starting sock accounts?)
I wrote this yesterday btw but Haich replied better so I dropped it
I can not stand it when every person's actions are suddenly a reflection of the Islamic belief system...
Actions..... should be a reflection of them and how far they fall short of our standards....
"OH they started a sock account on an e-forum right Islam set them up for this ......."them moozlems have taqi and stuffi and whatever"
FFF thanks......JoChris thanks for trying to stop this.
Some people on here should understand respect and freedom of religion.
In addition I have zero respect for a spiritual path that is harsh and mean.
Follow the way of Prophet Jesus you will go further.

Not feeling a hundred today but sometimes some people on here suck.

Kung Fu

Superstar
That is some pretty serious lumping of all Christians together there, Fu.
I was using her logic the same way she was trying to imply with Muslims and sock accounts. If you have an issue with that take it up with her. The more intelligent Christians on here should be trying to guide her rather than stay quiet and blame the Muslims for the stupidity of a few members on here.

I don't believe that since Tanya and Seekingheart made numerous sock accounts that it must have been a Christianity issue, which is why no Muslim ever equated sock accounts with Christianity. The same can't be said about some self-proclaimed Christians on here. Take a look at the forums on here and it won't be hard to find that several Christians on here are obsessed with Islam.

The Zone

Star
Well, we are in two wrongs don't make a right territory. That also fans flames and makes the situation worse at times. I realize that people of my faith are just different. The same is said for yours and humans in general. There are varying beliefs within the beliefs. Until recently, Christians and Muslims have been getting along quite well on the board.

It is not in the best interest of the forum to regress and return to the non stop Christians vs Muslim beat. That is tiring after a bit and does nothing but spark emotion which leads to very little actual discussion in favor of sarcasm and insults.

Honestly, I have not read through this thread or any other closely of late for there is a regressive feel to the place on the whole. If I see something that bugs me or insults me I look away for the most part in that very few minds are ever changed here. With that said, I do not desire to get in the middle of religious discussions in that they split people to the point of disdain.

Once respect is gone, then we have a cesspool. No one group should rule the collective nor hamper rational and constructive discussion. The forum is about so much more than religion alone. But it is also important to recognize people are individually different and there is no excuse of lumping people together by anyone if you desire any sort of peace and harmony.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
Well, we are in two wrongs don't make a right territory. That also fans flames and makes the situation worse at times. I realize that people of my faith are just different. The same is said for yours and humans in general. There are varying beliefs within the beliefs. Until recently, Christians and Muslims have been getting along quite well on the board.

It is not in the best interest of the forum to regress and return to the non stop Christians vs Muslim beat. That is tiring after a bit and does nothing but spark emotion which leads to very little actual discussion in favor of sarcasm and insults.

Honestly, I have not read through this thread or any other closely of late for there is a regressive feel to the place on the whole of late. If I see something that bugs me or insults me I look away for the most part in that very few minds are ever changed here. With that said, I do not desire to get in the middle of religious discussions in that they split people to the point of disdain.

Once respect is gone, then we have a cesspool. No one group should rule the collective nor hamper rational and constructive discussion. The forum is about so much more than religion alone. But it is also important to recognize people are individually different and there is no excuse of lumping people together by anyone if you desire any sort of peace and harmony.
I agree with you but don't be surprised that when certain Christians on this board keep poking Muslims and Islam that they're just going to sit back and not say anything. It isn't a case of two wrongs but rather one group defending themselves and then calling out the nonsensical bigoted statements of the small group of people doing the poking.

When GIF made sock accounts I was the first to call him out as a "troll" regardless of him claiming to be a Muslim so it's not like I defend Muslims even when they're in the wrong. My religion tells me that even if it means to go against my own parents when I see injustice happen that I should and that's exactly what I will do regardless of them being a Christian or Muslim.

the original post contains misquotes from the Quran and jumps to dangerous conclusions, for example, if you read in a mosque, you're not a believer.......what the?
whoever wrote that is high.

" If you pray publicly in a Mosque, instead of alone in private, Allah says you are NOT a Muslim."

dua and salat are not the same.
the Quranic verse says

55 Call upon your Lord in humility and privately; indeed, He does not like transgressors.
55 OdAAoo rabbakum tadarruAAan wakhufyatan innahu la yuhibbu almuAAtadeena
This is referring to dua.
next verse says

56 And cause not corruption upon the earth after its reformation. And invoke Him in fear and aspiration. Indeed, the mercy of Allah is near to the doers of good.

nowhere here does it imply reading SALAT or even dua with the jamat, makes you a kafir.

I believe in the NT too but there is a context to everything. The quran tells us Jesus was given the good news and the wisdom/hikmah.
Like Sheikh Ahmad Deedat used to say..Jesus was offering them the medicine for their sickness.
in that time the corrupt types amongst the jews used to make a big display of piety in front of everyone...with worship and with charity.
So Jesus told people to not to display it in front of people.

The irony
the OP tries to illustrate the unity of faith as opposed to sects...yet tells us worshipping God together in congregation literally makes you a kafir.
God tells us in the Quran effectively that anyone who believe in God and the last day and does good works, will have their reward with God..and the matters of dispute (between religions/sects) will be resolved by God on the day of judgement. The OP makes reference to such a verse yet declares anyone belonging to a sect, a kafir....

of course it was just an insecure christian trying desperately to attack islam by actually using MY own argument (in support of the torah/new testament) to then show an apparent contradiction between the islam and what Jesus taught.

why not just grow a pair of balls and ask us why these apparent contradictions exist?

oh and here's another christian trying to insult islam again
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/news-article-fatwa-against-haircut-eyebrow-trim-for-women.1680/

desperation.

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
Ditto KF......
(Rainer are you okay? What does Islam have to do with GIF starting sock accounts?)
I wrote this yesterday btw but Haich replied better so I dropped it
I can not stand it when every person's actions are suddenly a reflection of the Islamic belief system...
Actions..... should be a reflection of them and how far they fall short of our standards....
"OH they started a sock account on an e-forum right Islam set them up for this ......."them moozlems have taqi and stuffi and whatever"
FFF thanks......JoChris thanks for trying to stop this.
Some people on here should understand respect and freedom of religion.
In addition I have zero respect for a spiritual path that is harsh and mean.
Follow the way of Prophet Jesus you will go further.

Not feeling a hundred today but sometimes some people on here suck.
Not sure what the "stop this" is for, but you're welcome? :). If it's for my mini-crusade against sock accounts, great, but maybe you're referring to something else I haven't read on the forums yet (incl. the reference to JoChris). Tons of stuff I'll never catch up on right away . . . Oh well.

Here's to feeling 200 today, okay????????? Ya better do it now . . .