Who do Muslims really worship?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I do get tired of defending the actions of cia psy-op groups like isis, which is literally "Israel's secret intelligence service".

But hey, people gotta hate. Just like i mentioned in the other thread with you using that tired old pedo line, when the man is emulated by literally billions.

View attachment 64114
I didnt bring up isis here, you did. That deflection only works when others are playing TPTB's game, which I am not (as much as I can avoid it anyway). But if we are to address your contention, I am well aware that a large portion of isis and etc. are the creation of non-Muslims, are you suggesting that excuses the intentional and deliberate acts of the Muslims who got on board with it?

You keep dodging the "pedo line" because you have no real explanation/excuse for it. To confront the "pedo line" is to confront the faulty "science" of hadeeth and most Muslims are unwilling to do the heavy lifting required to find the true deen of Islam amidst the fog of blasphemy and innovation parading as the faith itself. If you have an explanation for it though, Im wiling to hear you out, and I mean that.

As far as your image, its exactly whats wrong with modern Muslims... instead of following Quran and the prescribed behaviors and laws as given by the Lord almighty, the misguided masses want to "follow" Muhammed. That is folly, madness and exactly what the Prophet himself advised against.

Last edited:
Hey people....just thought you would like to know that its all about a MOTHER and SON - HORUS and ISIS to be exact. This info i gained from the HEART OF THE QURAN - chapter 36 surah yasin....looks like were still worshipping the Egyptian gods
I find it more important what meanings you give to things rather then a past practice. Following pyramids around the world we see a recurring theme with almost all history. Yes the 3 triune Christian father ,son,holy spirit/ghost.
3 Hindu brahma, vishnu, shiva.
3 Judaism nefesh, ruach and neshama.
I can go on this with Eppi/Indu/Mayan Indians,
So it's the feeling or meaning we give it. We all are basically saying the same belief. Just different ways. Different languages. And perspectives

Mohammed_123

Veteran
I find it more important what meanings you give to things rather then a past practice. Following pyramids around the world we see a recurring theme with almost all history. Yes the 3 triune Christian father ,son,holy spirit/ghost.
3 Hindu brahma, vishnu, shiva.
3 Judaism nefesh, ruach and neshama.
I can go on this with Eppi/Indu/Mayan Indians,
So it's the feeling or meaning we give it. We all are basically saying the same belief. Just different ways. Different languages. And perspectives
3 is the magic number

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Strang thing this...but i keep running into people with username of INQUISITOR.....

i did not know that i was a CATHAR?

:)

Mohammed_123

Veteran
ISIS

or 19 19

Islam. The number of angels guarding Hell ("Hellfire") according to the Qur'an: "Over it is nineteen" (74:30). The Number of Verse and Sura together in the Qur'an which announces "Jesus son of Maryam's (Mary's) birth" (Qur'an 19:19).

Alanantic

Star
I thought the "Western religions" all had the same god? If you need someone else to tell you who you're worshipping, you've got a bigger problem than that. If someone says you're worshipping Satan, do you really give it a second thought? Who cares? "Know thyself".

Mohammed_123

Veteran
I thought the "Western religions" all had the same god? If you need someone else to tell you who you're worshipping, you've got a bigger problem than that. If someone says you're worshipping Satan, do you really give it a second thought? Who cares? "Know thyself".
i found RA, SOL and PTAH in the opening line of the quran.....

so to me....it means one heck of a lot

Alanantic

Star
i found RA, SOL and PTAH in the opening line of the quran.....

so to me....it means one heck of a lot
Pray tell, why? Why has it so much meaning? What do you expect to happen because of this belief? Are you now a better Muslim? Or, are you now converted to some Egyptian whatever? Should we all? I could say that all western religions have sprung from ancient Zoroastrianism ideas. So?

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Pray tell, why? Why has it so much meaning? What do you expect to happen because of this belief? Are you now a better Muslim? Or, are you now converted to some Egyptian whatever? Should we all? I could say that all western religions have sprung from ancient Zoroastrianism ideas. So?
i have constantly repeated mysel in this thread....and people still ask why?

seems strange that no one is actually following what i write about in these threads.

brings me back to the reality that im all alone and your all bots :(

you my friend are in the know....i wasnt....until i educated myself.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Muslims actually worship Saturn as attested by the back cube stone at Mecca. The black cube has been attributed to Saturn for thousands of years. Its part of the hidden Sufi religion. Author Arthur C. Clarke brought back the black cube in his book 2001 a space odessey known as "the monolith". Rosicrucians used the black cube as a reference to Saturn as well.

Nikōn

Veteran
Muslims actually worship Saturn as attested by the back cube stone at Mecca. The black cube has been attributed to Saturn for thousands of years.
Actually the Kaaba is not black, this is what the Kaaba actually looks like:

They put a black covering over it so that is won't erode like in the past (it's been rebuilt several times, as Muslims know quite well).

Saturn? sounds like you're into astrology.

Bubbajay

Veteran
The brick must be do for a new coat of black paint. There are MANY pictures online showing the jet black color of the cube. Why was the stone encased in a perfect cube? I'm not an astrologist meaning I don't believe its real, only wicked superstition. But I have however read quit a bit on astrology, rosicrucianism, freemasonry, Gnosticism, Platonism, Kabbalah, Sufism, and scientism. All of these have similar underlying beliefs, and fall in line with Islam. Underneath Islam's "religious" veneer is the exact pagan astral worship the Arabians believed before Muhammed. Ever wonder why Islam uses moon and the five pointed star on its flags? Ask any Sufi and he'll tell you.

Nikōn

Veteran
Ever wonder why Islam uses moon and the five pointed star on its flags?
Christians used it before Muslims used it, Greeks and Persians too. The symbol originated in Babylon. It doesn't have anything directly to do with Islam or Christianity.

Bubbajay

Veteran
The meaning of the star has always been the masculine principle, and the moon the feminine principle. The fact it came from Babylon proves what Islam is, and what "god" they worship. The Sufis were right in stating that it all come down to the worship of the generative principle (sex).

Nikōn

Veteran
The fact it came from Babylon proves what Islam is, and what "god" they worship.
Again, I am wasting my time with you but it was used by the Byzantine Christians long before it was passed down to the Muslims. It doesn't belong to either religion.