Who do Muslims really worship?

Mohammed_123

Veteran
i cant get over the fact that the opening lines in the Koran point to the ancient Egyptian gods,

what am i supposed to do....how do i carry on with Islam and my salah...

do i just ignore the fact..

if so then i am lying to myself...

if i stop everything Islamic then that's a sin..

any words of advice appreciated...

Mohammed_123

Veteran
The 4 KULs from the end of the KORAN

Actually it is CUL 4 CULS

= 333

as there is 4 verses also starting with CUL... 4 x 3 = 12 , 2+1 =3 or 12/24

i saw something amazing last night..

CLU CLUX CLAN

CLU = 333

333 x 4 = 1332

1332 = MW / 3 = 444 / 2 = 222

MW = Found throughout the Koran

to decode this i am using a formula that was probably the first method of coding created by Pythagoreas

Surah Ikhlas, An-Nas, Falaq and Kafiroun are commonly referred together the four Quls as they begin with the word Qul. These 4 surahs are between 4-6 ayats (lines) long, and among the shortest surahs in the entire Quran and relatively easy to memorize. Below are the transliteration and English translation of the Quls:

Chapter 112 – Surat Al-Ikhlas ( The Purity )

”Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem
Qul Huwa-llahu ‘Ahad
Allahus-Samad
Lam Yalid Wa Lam Yulad
Walam Yakul-La-Hu-Kufuwan ‘Ahad “

“ Say: He is Allah,(the) One, Allahus-Samad ( The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks ). He begets not, nor was He begotten; And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him.”

Chapter 114 – Surah An-Nas (Mankind)

”Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem
Qul ‘A’udhu Bi-Rabbin-Nas
Malikin-Nas
Ilahin-Nas
Min-Sharril-Waswasil-Khan-Nas
Al-Ladhi Yuwas-wisu Fee Sudurin-Nas
Mina Al-Jinnati Wan-Nas “

“ Say: I seek refuge with (Allah ) the lord of mankind, The King of mankind, The Ilah ( God ) of mankind, From the evil of the whisperer ( devil who whispers evil in the hearts of men) , who withdraws ( from his whispering in one’s heart after one remembers Allah ), Who whispers in the breasts of mankind , Of jinns and men.”

Chapter 113 – Surah Al-Falaq (Dawn)

” Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem
Qul ‘A’udhu Bi-Rabbil-Falaq
Min Sharri Ma Khalaq
Wa Min Sharri Ghasiqin ‘Idha Waqab
Wa Min Sharri-Naffathati Fil-‘Uqadi
Wa Min Sharri Hasidin ‘Idha Hasad “

” Say : I seek refuge with ( Allah ) the Lord of the daybreak, From the evil of what He has created; And from the evil of the darkening ( night ) as it comes with its darkness; ( or the moon as it sets or goes away ). And from the evil of the witchcrafts when they blow in the knots, And from the evil of the envier when he envies. “

Chapter 109 – Surah Al-Kafiroun (The Unbeliever)

” Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem
Qul ya ayyuhal-Kafiroun
La ‘a-budu ma ta’-bu-doun
Wa la antum ‘abidouna ma ‘a-bud
Wa la ana ‘abidum-ma ‘abadttum
Wa la antum ‘abiduna ma ‘a-bud
Lakum deenukum wa li-ya deen “

“ Say: O Al-Kafiroun ( disbelievers in Allah, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar, etc )! I worship not that which you worship, Nor will you worship that which I worship. And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping. Nor will you worship that which I worship. To you be your religion and to me my religion (Islamic Monotheism). “

Last edited:

Mohammed_123

Veteran
I did initially make a post of the ALLAH decode which can be found within this thread.

i have managed to decode it a further step...

ALLAH

44 8

seen as though i have a affiliation with these two 8s...

im sure my father and mother made this religion for me to follow.

sickgirl15

Established
Not surprised. Not surprised AT ALL. Its a religion that have killed and plagued so many for so many years and brings sooo much evil. Never liked it, never will and see on a daily basis what it does to people.
I agree. I just cannot comprehend for the life of me how so many people deny and vehemently defend something that is obviously negative and a REAL threat to Western culture and civilization such as Islam. People are terribly naive and in deep denial in general. Muslims (HELLO—for all of you ignorant idiots out there who think Islam is a religion of peace, please take your heads out of your asses and Google what the TALIBAN is and how it abuses, controls, dehumanizes, kills, and threatens WOMEN’S lives. Women who “dare to go against the oppressive, misogynistic, patriarchal “rules” that they, not men are FORCED to live by. These women’s own families try to “forbid” them from becoming educated, independent, happy & free individuals. NOW.. Google “Phyllis Chesler’s” website and go to the “categories” section. Phyllis Chesler was duped when she was a young, naive lady by a dashing man who convinced her to marry him and move to the where he resides; in the Middle East. When she arrived, she was shocked at the realization that she had been lied to, and was now a part of his “harem.” This event changed her life, luckily she escaped and returned to NYC. She is now a highly successful & respected feminist author, I believe PhD, and has written extensive books to empower women and tell the truth about Islam. That kook Linda Sarsour is a liar. Islam is the exact opposite of a feminist IDEOLOGY. She’s the absolute worst. And the extremely hateful Louis Farrakhan. He is an anti-Caucasian, anti Semite who likens Jewish people to “cockroaches,” I as a whole respect Jews because they have endured unnecessary persecution forever, and had to live through the nightmare of concentration camps, murder, (genocide) by that sick f**k Hitler. Jewish people never have asked for “reparations” or bitch. Most are successful, proud people to this day. I live in a wonderfully mixed neighborhood, and Hasidic people don’t bother a soul, and do their own thing. Using Jewish people as scapegoats for hatred is ridiculous. The real enemy here is Muslims who want to change Western culture to “Sharia Law.” They LOATHE “infidels” (non Muslims by the way people. Open your goddamn eyes! No matter what our skin color or religion, as Americans, we need to band together and get real about the threat of Islam. And don’t blame the veiled women; they are forced to dress like that due to the pathetic fact that Muslim men can’t (choose not to) be able to control their sexual feelings when just LOOKING at a beautiful Muslim woman. Pathetic!

Daze

Superstar
Yet, Islam remains today the fastest growing religion on the planet.

Its amusing to me to see so many here agreeing with Kais, when common people can't even understand the majority of what he posts.
I understand it, its largely work with demons but hey, it grants confirmation bias for so many here so truth be damned.

Ya know what they say.. haters gotta hate. Right @Vixy?

Ya know Vix, one day me and you will get into detail on Christianity seeing over 200,000,000 dead. Yes, your religion was literally spread by the sword. For Christs sake, aren't you European? Have you heard of the "30 years war" where Christians decimated the continent killing who? Christians!

Hilarious to me how 2 faced some of you people are. Good day.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Its amusing to me to see so many here agreeing with Kais, when common people can't even understand the majority of what he posts.
I understand it, its largely work with demons but hey, it grants confirmation bias for so many here so truth be damned.

Ya know what they say.. haters gotta hate. Right @Vixy?

Ya know Vix, one day me and you will get into detail on Christianity seeing over 200,000,000 dead. Yes, your religion was literally spread by the sword. For Christs sake, aren't you European? Have you heard of the "30 years war" where Christians decimated the continent killing who? Christians!

Hilarious to me how 2 faced some of you people are. Good day.
All I see in your post is more Born-and-Bred Mulims refusing to listen to the people who are exasperated and fed up with yalls behavior while attempting the "But what about YOUR religion" re-direction attempt.

Daze

Superstar
All I see in your post is more Born-and-Bred Mulims refusing to listen to the people who are exasperated and fed up with yalls behavior while attempting the "But what about YOUR religion" re-direction attempt.
I'm a revert. I converted to Islam when i was 30 years old. I'm American and have never left the US, nor have i seen the ocean, while currently i live about 2 hours away.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I'm a revert. I converted to Islam when i was 30 years old. I'm American and have never left the US, nor have i seen the ocean, while currently i live about 2 hours away.
Ok... so you are one of the converts who would rather point your fingers and howl about others mess rather than clean your own... unfortunate that you disregarded the blessing of reverts to align with the Born-and-Breds, but thats your personal choice to make.

Daze

Superstar
Ok... so you are one of the converts who would rather point your fingers and howl about others mess rather than clean your own... unfortunate that you disregarded the blessing of reverts to align with the Born-and-Breds, but thats your personal choice to make.
I'm a Muslim who is here to defend his religion. Sometimes it requires nothing more then highlighting hypocrisy. Such as the post above that you seem to be offended by.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I'm a Muslim who is here to defend his religion. Sometimes it requires nothing more then highlighting hypocrisy. Such as the post above that you seem to be offended by.
The religion does not need defense and you are unlikely to find receptive ears if your remedy for getting called out on Muslims abhorrent behavior is "I know you are, but what am I?"

Daze

Superstar
The religion does not need defense and you are unlikely to find receptive ears if your remedy for getting called out on Muslims abhorrent behavior is "I know you are, but what am I?"
I do get tired of defending the actions of cia psy-op groups like isis, which is literally "Israel's secret intelligence service".

But hey, people gotta hate. Just like i mentioned in the other thread with you using that tired old pedo line, when the man is emulated by literally billions.

PM.jpg

Mohammed_123

Veteran

you understand?

then according to yourself you must also be demon possessed?

or are you being your normal hypocritical self?