Who do Muslims really worship?

Sam

Rookie

Mohammed_123

Veteran
do you think David Icke is the Mahdi?

Mohammed_123

Veteran
for those of you that dont follow what my latests posts are about...

DJEDI SAMI

NEW O

or

I AM SOWEN

sow can mean a female pig

sowen is samhain

btw djedi come from the opening line of the Koran..

and Sami come from the 5 daily prayers

put them together and u have 555 6

NEW O

New world order?

Mohammed_123

Veteran

Definition of en- (Entry 2 of 5)
1: put into or ontoenthrone: cover withenshroud: go into or ontoenplane—in verbs formed from nouns
2: cause to beenslave—in verbs formed from adjectives or nouns
3: provide withempower—in verbs formed from nouns
4: so as to coverenwrap: thoroughlyentangle—in verbs formed from verbs —in all senses usually em- before b, m, or p

SOW ----EN

FEMALE PIG AND PUT INTO

What is a pregnant pig called

Gestation: the period when a sow is pregnant from breeding until farrowing, easily remembered as 3 months, 3 weeks, 3 days. Farrowing: giving birth to a litter of pigs. Farrowing stall: individual housing where a sow (mother pig) gives birth.

CUL

4 CULS AT THE END OF THE KORAN

OR 333

HIGH LEVEL FREEMASON

Mohammed_123

Veteran
What does it mean by cull?
2 : to reduce or control the size of (something, such as a herd) by removal (as by hunting or slaughter) of especially weak or sick individuals The town issued hunting licenses in order to cull the deer population.

the Korans last 4 surahs

the 4 CULS

last surahs start with CUL

and then you have the opening line of the Koran mentions a female pig

so it is CUL FEMALE PIG

Slaughter female pigs

why was it coded?

Mohammed_123

Veteran
What does cul mean?

noun. butt [noun] (slang) a person's bottom

female pigs ass

they do say that wiccans when giving oath have to kiss the devils anus....leaders anus

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Light; illumination

In French Baby Names the meaning of the name Luc is: Light; illumination. Form of Luke

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Are you or do you consider yourself a Muslim and if so is this who to worship?
i am a born muslim...and my name is Mohammed.

after all the things that i have discovered in this thread and in real life...i find myself still worshipping Allah swt..

i am deeply sorry for putting this upon you muslims and non muslims...probably confused just as i am now.

Behumble

Established
i am a born muslim...and my name is Mohammed.

after all the things that i have discovered in this thread and in real life...i find myself still worshipping Allah swt..

i am deeply sorry for putting this upon you muslims and non muslims...probably confused just as i am now.
The thing with born Muslims is that you were told to follow a religion that has been influenced by tradition and culture.

At which point in your lives do you actually and sincerely register that you yourself believe in the religion you were told to?

The journey to the Creator differs on all kinds of levels. One may not claim that they are Muslim but inadvertently believes that there is ultimately One Creator has the same as chance as one who does.

From my experience MSM (mainstream Muslims) follow the typical path without question. I have since re-evaluated what I was taught and have come to adopt a different perspective on things which some may consider classifying me as a "khaafir". With that kind of attitude it's very difficult to discuss ideas without being prejudged. I am simply seeking the truth even if it means to stand alone.

The Qur'an says there is no distinction between the prophets yet you go to a mosque and there is Muhammads name alongside with Allah. Even though we should not associate another name beside Him.

I am not a born Muslim, even the Prophets weren't, except Esa, but I find that Islam in all that is good in the world if you look with good intentions.

As for the Kaaba, well I recently came across Ike mentioning that the elites worship the cube. It got me thinking, it used to be a pagan site for worshipping and it took a very long time for the message to be accepted by the Arabs of that time. Was it a strategic move? Why do they extort pilgrims now? I have lots of questions but no time to research.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
The thing with born Muslims is that you were told to follow a religion that has been influenced by tradition and culture.

At which point in your lives do you actually and sincerely register that you yourself believe in the religion you were told to?

The journey to the Creator differs on all kinds of levels. One may not claim that they are Muslim but inadvertently believes that there is ultimately One Creator has the same as chance as one who does.

From my experience MSM (mainstream Muslims) follow the typical path without question. I have since re-evaluated what I was taught and have come to adopt a different perspective on things which some may consider classifying me as a "khaafir". With that kind of attitude it's very difficult to discuss ideas without being prejudged. I am simply seeking the truth even if it means to stand alone.

The Qur'an says there is no distinction between the prophets yet you go to a mosque and there is Muhammads name alongside with Allah. Even though we should not associate another name beside Him.

I am not a born Muslim, even the Prophets weren't, except Esa, but I find that Islam in all that is good in the world if you look with good intentions.

As for the Kaaba, well I recently came across Ike mentioning that the elites worship the cube. It got me thinking, it used to be a pagan site for worshipping and it took a very long time for the message to be accepted by the Arabs of that time. Was it a strategic move? Why do they extort pilgrims now? I have lots of questions but no time to research.
personally for me....i was in mecca doing umrah with my parents..i made a dua that these two men i used to know be destroyed and not be allowed to do to anyone else what they did to me..

after returning home, i would say within the next 6 months both of these 2 men died.

i would say that my prayer was answered. :)

keeps me focused now....

Mohammed_123

Veteran

1: put into or ontoenthrone: cover withenshroud: go into or ontoenplane—in verbs formed from nouns
4: so as to coverenwrap: thoroughlyentangle—in verbs formed from verbs —in all senses usually em- before b, m, or p

SOW ----EN

FEMALE PIG AND PUT INTO

What is a pregnant pig called

Gestation: the period when a sow is pregnant from breeding until farrowing, easily remembered as 3 months, 3 weeks, 3 days. Farrowing: giving birth to a litter of pigs. Farrowing stall: individual housing where a sow (mother pig) gives birth.

CUL

4 CULS AT THE END OF THE KORAN

OR 333

HIGH LEVEL FREEMASON
broken down one more level...the numbers can be seen as.....

555 6
333 3

888 18

888 ayn/eye

Mohammed_123

Veteran
anyone see the name PUTIN in my findings...??

SOW ----EN

FEMALE PIG AND PUT INTO

Mohammed_123

Veteran
The English translation of the Arabic phrase, sami allahu liman hamidah is “Allah hears whoever praises Him.”

Mohammed_123

Veteran
if i put the words together it comes up with something so disgusting that its hard to believe.

put in female pig bottom

sorry for posting this but its just as hard for me to think that this is in the Koran.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
if i put the words together it comes up with something so disgusting that its hard to believe.

put in female pig bottom

sorry for posting this but its just as hard for me to think that this is in the Koran.
in French mind

cul means ass in french fyi

Mohammed_123

Veteran

i have already worked out putinto....leaves the below 3 words...

enslave
empower
enwrap

i defo think it is putinto...

especially since putin is main stream news at the mo.

auzubillah minashaitan nirajeem

translates to

I AM 50 DJEDI 50

the above is the very first line of the Koran.

and the DJEDI in question is samiri

"Sami'Allahu liman hamidah"
(Allah hears those who praise Him)
Samaritan

surah taha

Moses then asked, “What did you think you were doing, O Sâmiri?”

"Sami'Allahu liman hamidah" You say this line in every prayer you do (SALAH)

The prayer begins with SAMI which could be a shortened version of SAMIRI so its SAMI 69/99 or 66, therefore SAMIRI may be the Antichrist according to the quran and prayers of the Prophet Mohammed.

So what gives? Why am i saying the name of the person who made the golden calf at the time of Moses, when he had gone up the mountain to receive the Ten Commandments.

Samaritan = Alsaamiriu

Surah Taha 20.95

This then goes on to the last verses of the Koran.

the 4 CULS

cul = 333

a pigs gestation period

3 months
3 weeks
3 days

Therefore as you can see Sami and Djedi go hand in hand.

let me work it out for you.

D 4
J 1
E 5
D 4
E/I = 1 OR 5 = ALIF ZER IIIE

I or E = EYE 9+5=14 +D =18=AYN

1+4=5

NEW

PYTHAGORAS GEMATRIA THEORY

A = FIRST
O = LAST

Last edited:

Behumble

Established
personally for me....i was in mecca doing umrah with my parents..i made a dua that these two men i used to know be destroyed and not be allowed to do to anyone else what they did to me..

after returning home, i would say within the next 6 months both of these 2 men died.

i would say that my prayer was answered. :)

keeps me focused now....
I am sorry to hear about the terrible thing that happened to you. Prayers with sincerity and convictions are very powerful. Allah answers all prayers in ways unknown.

Behumble

Established

i have already worked out putinto....leaves the below 3 words...

enslave
empower
enwrap

i defo think it is putinto...

especially since putin is main stream news at the mo.

auzubillah minashaitan nirajeem

translates to

I AM 50 DJEDI 50

the above is the very first line of the Koran.

and the DJEDI in question is samiri

"Sami'Allahu liman hamidah"
Samaritan

surah taha

Moses then asked, “What did you think you were doing, O Sâmiri?”

"Sami'Allahu liman hamidah" You say this line in every prayer you do (SALAH)

The prayer begins with SAMI which could be a shortened version of SAMIRI so its SAMI 69/99 or 66, therefore SAMIRI may be the Antichrist according to the quran and prayers of the Prophet Mohammed.

So what gives? Why am i saying the name of the person who made the golden calf at the time of Moses, when he had gone up the mountain to receive the Ten Commandments.

Samaritan = Alsaamiriu

Surah Taha 20.95

This then goes on to the last verses of the Koran.

the 4 CULS

cul = 333

a pigs gestation period

3 months
3 weeks
3 days

Therefore as you can see Sami and Djedi go hand in hand.

let me work it out for you.

D 4
J 1
E 5
D 4
E/I = 1 OR 5 = ALIF ZER IIIE

1+4=5

NEW

PYTHAGORAS GEMATRIA THEORY

A = FIRST
O = LAST
Sorry you've lost me with all gamatria stuff.

But I have wondered who instructed us to pray the way we do? We find these in hadiths. Did the Prophet also instructed us to pray for him as we do? Remember there's no distinction between the prophets yet the last one is mentioned in the shahada. Could the shahada just be the first declaration? Isn't that the point?

Regarding prayers, where does it say 5 in the Quran?

My last point, why is there such emphasis on learning Arabic? Yes I understand the Quran is written in Arabic or whatever language you believe it was written in. Here is my reasoning, it was sent to the Arabs because of their transgressions not because they were "chosen" for their piety. Therefore it had to be in a language they understood. We also know it is mentioned in the Quran that no Arabs are superior than non Arabs and vice versa. Doesn't this mean their language, culture and everything that is associated with what it means to be an Arab and non Arab? Non are above each other except in piety. Should we not read the revelation in a language we can understand?

Because I find so much is lost when all efforts are put into learning a language you don't speak for the sake of reading the Qur'an in what is thought to be its orginal form. Like we don't know right from wrong without a scripture, as if all civilizations were incapable of being good?