Who do Muslims really worship?

Sam

Rookie
Allah is the word Muslims (and some others) use for the one, true God. But Rumi was not a saint, he was a poet.
There was no world and I was. There was no man and I was
There was no breath and I was. I am the Creator of the heavens.”
― Rumi

"The Perfect Man
According to Kashani, the Perfect Man is one who has manifested within himself one of the divine attributes and has overcome the barrier between the Absolute and the mundane. Further, the Perfect Man is the focal point of mediation and connection by which the unknowable aspects of the Absolute come down into the realm of knowable existence. The attributes of God enter into and become one with man while retaining their essence. At the same time, essential relations are established between man and himself which allow him to participate with the divine but remain distinct from it. While the Perfect man remains alive in this world, he draws upon and continually preserves the self-manifestations of the divine. Because the Perfect man exists as a unity between the material and the divine, the reflection of the divine attributes within him permit change in the material world that he is a part of. More crucial for Fayz is establishing how this connected state of being in the Perfect Man connects to the practice of the Imam. God and his attributes are eternal. By manifesting his attributes into man, God is connecting creation with the divine. Since the Perfect Man manifests the connection of creation to God, the dependency of creation upon God for its existence is also connected to the Perfect Man. In this sense, The world would cease to be without the existence of the Perfect Man. The Imam represents the Perfect Man who functions as an intermediary. Therefore, the Imam is essential for the continuation of the world.[11]"

Mohammed_123

Veteran
― Rumi

"The Perfect Man
According to Kashani, the Perfect Man is one who has manifested within himself one of the divine attributes and has overcome the barrier between the Absolute and the mundane. Further, the Perfect Man is the focal point of mediation and connection by which the unknowable aspects of the Absolute come down into the realm of knowable existence. The attributes of God enter into and become one with man while retaining their essence. At the same time, essential relations are established between man and himself which allow him to participate with the divine but remain distinct from it. While the Perfect man remains alive in this world, he draws upon and continually preserves the self-manifestations of the divine. Because the Perfect man exists as a unity between the material and the divine, the reflection of the divine attributes within him permit change in the material world that he is a part of. More crucial for Fayz is establishing how this connected state of being in the Perfect Man connects to the practice of the Imam. God and his attributes are eternal. By manifesting his attributes into man, God is connecting creation with the divine. Since the Perfect Man manifests the connection of creation to God, the dependency of creation upon God for its existence is also connected to the Perfect Man. In this sense, The world would cease to be without the existence of the Perfect Man. The Imam represents the Perfect Man who functions as an intermediary. Therefore, the Imam is essential for the continuation of the world.[11]"

this is sufism...

i dont know a great deal about sufism :(

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
― Rumi

"The Perfect Man

This is heretical nonsense. It certainly does not fit within the theological framework of Islam.

Sam

Rookie
Who created religions throughout history? Who wrote the history books? Why was the Quran and the rest of the holy books not published during the time of the prophets and published after them? Who published them?

chaco99

Rookie
Muslims worship Saturn... the black cube..

what is Saturn? just a planet? hmmm , I think is something more.. Not sure exactly ...

According to David Icke , the cube of Saturn is a computer with AI, this technology seems to help to create our material world.

Another theory is that Saturn is Satan....

Another theory is that Saturn was a Sun...

who knows?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Muslims worship Saturn... the black cube..

what is Saturn? just a planet? hmmm , I think is something more.. Not sure exactly ...

According to David Icke , the cube of Saturn is a computer with AI, this technology seems to help to create our material world.

Another theory is that Saturn is Satan....

Another theory is that Saturn was a Sun...

who knows?
Thats not who/what/how Muslims worship. Saturn is a part of ancient Roman mythology and the name of a planet within our solar system, along with other planets with similarly-sourced names. Praying to one central, focal point is powerful but a Muslim can pray any way that is necessary/available, becuase the prayers are ultimately offered straight above, to the Creator with no intercessor.

David Icke says some interesting things... but if he is telling you that Muslims are praying to an AI computer-cube called "Saturn" which is partially responsible for the creation of Earth, he is mistaken.

chaco99

Rookie
Thats not who/what/how Muslims worship. Saturn is a part of ancient Roman mythology and the name of a planet within our solar system, along with other planets with similarly-sourced names. Praying to one central, focal point is powerful but a Muslim can pray any way that is necessary/available, becuase the prayers are ultimately offered straight above, to the Creator with no intercessor.

David Icke says some interesting things... but if he is telling you that Muslims are praying to an AI computer-cube called "Saturn" which is partially responsible for the creation of Earth, he is mistaken.
do musilims know exactly what they are doing? hmmm, I don't think so..jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj.jpg

Attachments

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
minute 30

black cube=saturn=kabba
Icke put up a picture of Kaaba in Mecca for a few moments. That was it. No firther video/pictures to examine, no direct mention of it. That was a waste of time and makes it more difficult to take what you post seriously.

Sam

Rookie
do musilims know exactly what they are doing? hmmm, I don't think so..View attachment 77174
"O people gone on Hajj Pilgrimage
Where are you? Where are you?
The Beloved is right here
Come on back! Come on back!

Your Beloved is your next-door neighbor -
Wall-to-Walls -
Why are you wandering in the Arabian deserts?

If you take a good look at Beloved's Faceless Face,
You 'll get to see clearly that
The Master, the Holy House, and the Kaaba
Are all in reality You!

You've already journeyed like ten times
On the path of Hajj-Pilgrimage
To visit that Holy House.
For once in your life,
Also climb up to the roof of your own house.

That Holy House is indeed magnificent
You've already talked about its many wonders.
But from the Master of that House,
Did you even get its correct address?

Where is your flower bouquet
If you've seen that Divine Garden?
Where is your soul's pearly essence
If you now belong to the Ocean of God?

Well, despite of it all,
May all your sufferings turn into your treasures.
Alas, you're always veiling your own treasures"
― Rumi

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
"O people gone on Hajj Pilgrimage
Where are you? Where are you?
The Beloved is right here
Come on back! Come on back!

Your Beloved is your next-door neighbor -
Wall-to-Walls -
Why are you wandering in the Arabian deserts?

If you take a good look at Beloved's Faceless Face,
You 'll get to see clearly that
The Master, the Holy House, and the Kaaba
Are all in reality You!

You've already journeyed like ten times
On the path of Hajj-Pilgrimage
To visit that Holy House.
For once in your life,
Also climb up to the roof of your own house.

That Holy House is indeed magnificent
You've already talked about its many wonders.
But from the Master of that House,
Did you even get its correct address?

Where is your flower bouquet
If you've seen that Divine Garden?
Where is your soul's pearly essence
If you now belong to the Ocean of God?

Well, despite of it all,
May all your sufferings turn into your treasures.
Alas, you're always veiling your own treasures"
― Rumi

Why are you quoting Icke and Rumi? Why cant you back up your contentions with anything solid?

Sam

Rookie
Muslims worship Muhammad and several Imams after him who have been dead for many years.
They believe that now, there is no one else after them, and God's relationship with man has been broken in some way.
It is also true of all religions.

chaco99

Rookie
Icke put up a picture of Kaaba in Mecca for a few moments. That was it. No firther video/pictures to examine, no direct mention of it. That was a waste of time and makes it more difficult to take what you post seriously.
The first video was just an introduction to Saturn. According to the images of the planet Saturn, there is a shape of an haxagone in the pole . If you check a cube by profile, you will see an hexagon ...
If you unfold a cube , you will see a cross.
The cube, the hexagon and the cross are all symbols of Saturn.

nuevaaa.jpg

Hubal is one of the main pre-Islamic divinities who was mainly worshiped in Mecca.

hubal.jpg

In the Middle East he was a male lunar god associated with the Semitic god Baal, a syncretism of Saturn, as we have already seen. In fact Hubal originated as "Hu-Baal".

A large statue was in the Kaaba, his center of worship before the religious reform instituted by Mohammed in the year 630, who destroyed it along with those of the other 360 idols present there.

From Muhammad, the god of Islam became Allah, who is none other than B-ALA, BAAL.

Of the "divine" presence in that holy place, it attests that the ratio between the distance between Mecca > north pole and between Mecca > south pole is exactly 1.618, that is, the number phi, the golden ratio.

luna.jpg

The characteristic crescent of Islam comes from the lunar god of Hubal or Hu-Baal (Baal-Saturn) who would later be Allah and also from his brother Nannar-Sin, both of the Sumerian Anunnaki lineage represented by the Moon and birds, mainly eagles.

The Kaaba is a cube-shaped stone building, covered by a black cloth, which is in the center of the Great Mosque of Mecca, the holy place of pilgrimage for Muslims.

The millions of pilgrims who come to the holy city each year circle around it seven times, crowded together and in unison, creating a figure that evokes Saturn and his rings.

Pilgrims must circle this black cube of Saturn (the Kaaba) seven times, thus mimicking Saturn's rings and creating a powerful magnetic field.

religionsplanetearth96_17.jpg
In the eastern corner of the Kaaba, there is a half-height silver structure with a very explicit vagina shape.

Inside is the Black Stone, a Muslim relic (a gift from the Archangel Gabriel to Abraham), which the pilgrims try to kiss after going through the seven laps of the ritual.

It is a betyl or sacred stone, symbol of the archetype of the sacred mountain.

Like most of the Betilos, it comes from a meteorite and is revered as a symbol of the gods, that is, the stone is not worshiped but rather the divinity it houses.

ojo.jpg

The large vagina that Muslims try to kiss on their pilgrimage also evokes the quintessential symbol of darkness:

"the all-seeing eye", the "Eye of Horus"

religionsplanetearth96_19.jpg

So, the black stones is actually an meteorite... it's interesting this analogy .. cause a meteorite is actually an object from the exterior that get inside something, in this case, inside to another planet.
Is this meteorite related with SATURN? I remember this scene from planet of the apes :

religionsplanetearth96_30.gif

the monkey that discovers that the bone can be a tool is the explanation of how the Anunnaki - the monolith - offered the technology to the human being, which allowed him a great evolutionary leap.

monito.jpg

When the monkey increases its aggressiveness and turns it into a weapon (the death of another animal is interspersed) it represents the other great inheritance that we have received from that dark "intelligence" which is called the 'OO - Origin of Darkness' in the planet.

I'm talking about war, the worst gift anyone can receive.

The story continues with the discovery of the monolith on the Moon which, once unearthed, begins to emit a signal directed at Jupiter.

It is important to know that in the book on which the film is based ("The Sentinel" by Arthur C. Clarke), the mission is actually to Iapetus one of Saturn's moons, but it was changed to Jupiter in Kubrick's films by the difficulty of reproducing their rings.

My conclusion so far is that a relation between Saturn , the cube, the meteorite and Saturn is suspicious... I don't have the final truth, but it's very suspicious.... We can joint all the part toguether and we may find that David Icke could be in the right track, at least in this subject ( not everything). Is saturn sending a signal to create our 3d world? or maybe sending some agresive signal to our world like the film planet of the apes? do we have predators? is our low energy food for archons? is Saturn acting like a firewall to keep us far away from our soul?
is this world is a fake reality , what is the true reality?

In my personal experience, one night I was trying to connect with the angel Gabriel... the first thing I saw it was a serpent...acting literaly as a firewall between this dimension and another superior dimension. Is this the famous Ouroboros that David Icke mentionated in the first video?
is the serpent in custody of our soul ? or our soul is a prisionner of the serpent/saturn?

paradise.png

Ägyptisches_Museum_Kairo_2016-03-29_Tutanchamun_Grabschatz_09.jpg

Here is another video of David Icke explaining a litle more about the Kaaba.

Last edited:

Sam

Rookie
As Rumi said, Muslims are wasting their time with the Kaaba and other things.
David Icke, British Son Of God? lol

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Muslims worship Muhammad and several Imams after him who have been dead for many years.
They believe that now, there is no one else after them, and God's relationship with man has been broken in some way.
It is also true of all religions.
There are many modern "Muslims" who do essentially worship Muhammed, and who do elevate hadeeth over Quran. Some are on these very boards. They do so in a heretical spirit as those actions are both clearly outside of authentic Islamic theological doctrine. The rest of what you posted is also outside of Islam.