The Protocols of Zion Fantasy VS Real Islamic Hate Speech & Islamo-fascism

Helioform

Star

In the mid 1980's I was asked by an american legal institution known as the Christic Legal Institute to compile a comic book that would detail the murky history of the C.I.A., from the end of the second world war, to the present day. Covering such things as the heroin smuggling during the Vietnam war, the cocaine smuggling during the war in Central America, the Kennedy assasination and other highlights.

What I learned during the frankly horrifying research that I had to slog through in order to accomplish this, was that yes, there is a conspiracy, in fact there are a great number of conspiracies that are all tripping each other up. And all of those conspiracies are run by paranoid fantasists, and ham fisted clowns. If you are on a list targeted by the C.I.A., you really have nothing to worry about. If however you have a name similar to someone on a list targeted by the C.I.A., then you are dead?

The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory, is that conspiracy theorists believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is actually chaotic. The truth is that it is not The Iluminati, or The Jewish Banking Conspiracy, or the Gray Alien Theory. The truth is far more frightening.

Nobody is in control.

The world is rudderless...”

-Alan Moore

There are for sure conspiracies but I agree with you that our perception of them is very limited. Conspiracy culture is largely a means for people to put order on an otherwise chaotic universe. There are agendas and there are people in power that need to be exposed but ultimately people fall for a scapegoat- almost always Jews- just like the powerful pushed the Protocols in the past, to keep our eyes off them.
Lol. Right, nobody is really in control. Not even aliens since they seem to even compete with each other according to some UFOlogists! (if you believe in that anyway).

Thing is, people target Jews a lot because they are who they see everywhere first. Which is why the Protocols are basically viral docs in conspiracy circles. They don't seem to get that the oppressive system in place does not care who appears to be in control. During the Middle Ages the RCC appeared to control it all. Now its Jews. Tomorrow it'll be what? The system will put some other boogeyman in place and people will only see that.

Helioform

Star

elsbet

Superstar
Right...and dont forget Jews poisoning wells and drinking blood etc. A lot of this is based on paranoia from outsiders who viewed them with high suspicion because they kept to themselves.

And these threads are annoying because they are really filled with verifiably false garbage that a simple lookup can show. But when you show it you're accused of being a Zionist shill. One thing I have learned from conspiracy theories, is the more you try to convince the other side of something by pointing out certain facts, the stronger their stance becomes and you have virtually 0 chance of convincing anyone. I'm seriously considering leaving this board since I think I am wasting time here.
Nobody ever replies, either, when its pointed out that they were murdering Jews in Palestine long before 1947-- because they didn't want them there.

And... as current events show, they would rather die than permit the Jews to live there. It's an honor, apparently. Thus both areas have been left wide open for the political exploitation they are both enjoying, today-- the Palestinians, from their own people.

Interesting fact: the Jews they feature as Palestinian supporters-- because they are against Israel as a state-- are the same ones (orthodox) they condemn for subscribing to the Talmud, which they consider sacred-- reform Jews do not.

phipps

Star
Jesus is the New Israel!

"And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up for to read. And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, the Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord. And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears" (Luke 4:16-21).

The Scripture that Jesus read was taken from the book of Isaiah. After He read the passage, which was always believed to be a prophecy pointing to Israel as a nation, He applies the prophecy to Himself! The people listening were shocked. All those in the synagogue were startled when Christ made the application to Himself. Jesus said: Today this Scripture is fulfilled! That very Scripture was fulfilled in Jesus, the new Israel. But not only was this Scripture fulfilled in the life of Christ —there are many prophecies that initially pointed to the nation of Israel, which Christ fulfilled in His life on earth. Especially in the Gospel of Matthew, we find numerous references to prophetic fulfilments in the life of Christ.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us" (Matt 1:21-23).

"And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him. When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt: And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son" (Matt 2:13-15).

"And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called a Nazarene" (Matt 2:23).

"And leaving Nazareth, he came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is upon the sea coast, in the borders of Zabulon and Nephthalim: That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, the land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles; The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up" (Matt 4:14-16).

"When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses" (Matt 8:16-17).

"All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them: That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world" (Matt 13:34-35).

"And when they drew nigh unto Jerusalem, and were come to Bethphage, unto the mount of Olives, then sent Jesus two disciples, saying unto them, Go into the village over against you, and straightway ye shall find an ass tied, and a colt with her: loose them, and bring them unto me… All this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, Tell ye the daughter of Sion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, meek, and sitting upon an ass, and a colt the foal of an ass" (Matt 21:1-5).

Matthew shows that not only Messianic prophecies, but also seemingly random events foretold in the Old Testament are fulfilled by Jesus in the New Testament. The New Testament writers recognized that Jesus was the fulfilment of Old Testament prophecies—not the nation of Israel. In fact, all the promises given to Israel centre in Christ!

"For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us" (2 Cor 1:20).

The promises are YES in Him, not YES in Israel. Though it was God's desire to fulfil His promises in ancient Israel, this did not happen due to the rejection of His Son. Instead, all promises fulfilled in Christ Jesus. If you start going over the Old Testament and say that the prophetic events still have to happen in Israel, you are actually interpreting the Bible as if Jesus was not the One He promised to be! In essence, many are making the same mistake as the Jews in the days of Jesus. They failed to see the fulfilment of the Old Testament prophecies in Jesus Christ. This happened because they had different expectations regarding the coming Messiah. Today many Christians, though they acknowledge Jesus as the Messiah, have different expectations regarding modern Israel. The promises and prophecies that many Jews and Christians are waiting for have already been fulfilled in Christ!

"Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me" (John 5:39).

The misinterpretation of Bible prophecy has caused millions to take their eyes off Jesus and place them on frail humanity. The never-ending strife in the Middle East has sparked a new interpretation of prophecies regarding Israel in Scripture. But we cannot interpret Bible prophecy based on the next headlines in the news. A sound and sensible interpretation takes the above words of Jesus seriously. The Scriptures centre in Christ and there is no doubt that He presents Himself as the new Israel.

https://amazingdiscoveries.org/israel-in-prophecy

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
One thing I have learned from conspiracy theories
This is partly meant to be a rebuttal of Jewish Conspiracy theories,
.and conspiracy stories become an easy way to understand complex events.

And all of those conspiracies are run by paranoid fantasists
The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory, is that conspiracy theorists believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting.
You both try and define the term to mean a conspiracy "theory" is immune from the truth.

The last time I heard such words used in the context you both use them I was watching a documentary on Freemasons. What was particularly interesting was the fact that every time the narrator used the word conspiracy in connection with Freemasonry you had the likes of John Hammil (who is a master Freemason) use the term conspiracy theory.

I've attached the video, you can hear quite clearly the different context of the words conspiracy and conspiracy theory, oddly enough the only people who add "theory" to the word "conspiracy" are all Freemasons.

See how the term conspiracy theory is heavily utilised by the Freemasons just in this single documentary.

30 secs
1 min 24 secs
2 min 6 secs
2 min 24 secs
2 min 31 secs
7 min 42 secs
9 min 40 secs
12 min 22 secs
12 min 37 secs
16 min 38 secs
17 min 58 secs
22 min 32 secs...

....I could go on but you get the picture by now I'm sure.

TokiEl

Superstar
Read Ezekiel 36 and see it is God himself who restored the State of Israel.

And read Ezekiel 38/9 and see the confederacy that is about to attack Israel.

It must all go down according to God's script for He is not a liar.

phipps

Star
The Prophecies of Israel Apply to the Followers of Jesus

Where Israel failed, Jesus was victorious. Remember that in the Old Testament, the name Israel first applied to one man, Jacob, to represent his spiritual victory over sin. Even so, in the New Testament, Jesus Christ is the Israel who is victorious over all sin! Literal Israel failed to fulfil their calling and so God looks for a new nation coming out of a new man.

"Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ" (Galatians 3:16).

"For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise" (Gal 3:26-29).

We become part of Jesus and therefore part of spiritual Israel by faith! The promises of literal Israel are now the promises of spiritual Israel. When you come to Jesus, you partake of all His promises. By faith you are incorporated in spiritual Israel. God is not concerned about chromosomes and genes—He is concerned about faith and obedience. When baptized, you accept the death and resurrection of Christ and become true Israel! All New Testament writers understood this. Notice how Peter addressed the Gentiles who now had faith in Jesus as their Saviour.

"But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light; Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy" (1 Peter 2:9-10).

The Bible truths about Israel give us a new focus. The whole focus is Jesus who is the overcomer! By coming to Him, we become part of spiritual Israel and, through His help, gain victory over sin like Jacob did.

"For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God" (Romans 2:28-29).

"Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches" (Rev 3:12-13).

This is a promise to the movement of God and it is a promise to you. May you be an overcomer through the power of Jesus—your Israel!

Awoken2

Superstar
Read Ezekiel 36 and see it is God himself who restored the State of Israel.

And read Ezekiel 38/9 and see the confederacy that is about to attack Israel.

It must all go down according to God's script for He is not a liar.
You are so far detached from reality it's scary.

You have laundered your brain with your KJB to such an extent I would say you could be classified as mentally ill.

No offense.

Awoken2

Superstar
The Prophecies of Israel Apply to the Followers of Jesus

Where Israel failed, Jesus was victorious. Remember that in the Old Testament, the name Israel first applied to one man, Jacob, to represent his spiritual victory over sin. Even so, in the New Testament, Jesus Christ is the Israel who is victorious over all sin! Literal Israel failed to fulfil their calling and so God looks for a new nation coming out of a new man.

"Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ" (Galatians 3:16).

"For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise" (Gal 3:26-29).

We become part of Jesus and therefore part of spiritual Israel by faith! The promises of literal Israel are now the promises of spiritual Israel. When you come to Jesus, you partake of all His promises. By faith you are incorporated in spiritual Israel. God is not concerned about chromosomes and genes—He is concerned about faith and obedience. When baptized, you accept the death and resurrection of Christ and become true Israel! All New Testament writers understood this. Notice how Peter addressed the Gentiles who now had faith in Jesus as their Saviour.

"But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light; Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy" (1 Peter 2:9-10).

The Bible truths about Israel give us a new focus. The whole focus is Jesus who is the overcomer! By coming to Him, we become part of spiritual Israel and, through His help, gain victory over sin like Jacob did.

"For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God" (Romans 2:28-29).

"Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches" (Rev 3:12-13).

This is a promise to the movement of God and it is a promise to you. May you be an overcomer through the power of Jesus—your Israel!

The same comment applies to you.

Because like I said he was referring to some Jewish sects that existed at that time. It has nothing to do with Jews as a group today.

https://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionary/satan-synagogue-of/
There’s nothing new under the sun, Helioform.

The Jews are written about throughout the NT (& the OT) and are always being admonished & rebuked and punished for their idolatry, covenant-breaking, Christ-rejecting wickedness.

Read Matthew. Read Jeremiah.

The Jews hate God today as much as they did when they cried to have Jesus crucified, shouting, “His blood be upon us and upon our children!” What a wicked thing to say; to curse one’s own kids.

The Bible is inspired by God, and is applicable today, tomorrow & yesterday.

phipps

Star
The same comment applies to you.
I'm detached from reality because I've posted things you don't agree with? Is that what being detached from reality means to you? You're wrong of course.

You have laundered your brain with your KJB to such an extent I would say you could be classified as mentally ill.
The reason I put up a lot of scripture is so people can go and read the Bible and compare it with other scripture. We are admonished to be like the Bereans who Paul preached to but went and studied their Bibles at home to find out if what they'd been told was the truth. It is through the Word of God we find out about Him and what He wants from us. So we have to study scripture (Acts 17:11). Btw I use both the KJV and NKJV.

I'm not mentally ill and I would thank you not to say I am just because I don't post things you agree with.

Here is what mentally ill means, "Mental illness refers to a wide range of mental health conditions — disorders that affect your mood, thinking and behavior. Examples of mental illness include depression, anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, eating disorders and addictive behaviors. Many people have mental health concerns from time to time." You don't know me at all to say I am mentally ill do you understand?

TokiEl

Superstar

No offense.
You live in the biblical reality but you don't believe it.

TokiEl

Superstar
We become part of Jesus and therefore part of spiritual Israel by faith! The promises of literal Israel are now the promises of spiritual Israel.
You do not become part of spiritual Israel if you reject literal Israel.

TokiEl

Superstar
There’s nothing new under the sun, Helioform.

The Jews are written about throughout the NT (& the OT) and are always being admonished & rebuked and punished for their idolatry, covenant-breaking, Christ-rejecting wickedness.

Read Matthew. Read Jeremiah.

The Jews hate God today as much as they did when they cried to have Jesus crucified, shouting, “His blood be upon us and upon our children!” What a wicked thing to say; to curse one’s own kids.

The Bible is inspired by God, and is applicable today, tomorrow & yesterday.
Read Ezekiel 36 37 and 38 in that order and see it is God himself who restored the State of Israel because of His name and reputation.

God has truly left the churches to themselves and their own ideologies devoid of Spirit and Scriptures !

Helioform

Star
You both try and define the term to mean a conspiracy "theory" is immune from the truth.

The last time I heard such words used in the context you both use them I was watching a documentary on Freemasons. What was particularly interesting was the fact that every time the narrator used the word conspiracy in connection with Freemasonry you had the likes of John Hammil (who is a master Freemason) use the term conspiracy theory.

I've attached the video, you can hear quite clearly the different context of the words conspiracy and conspiracy theory, oddly enough the only people who add "theory" to the word "conspiracy" are all Freemasons.

See how the term conspiracy theory is heavily utilised by the Freemasons just in this single documentary.

30 secs
1 min 24 secs
2 min 6 secs
2 min 24 secs
2 min 31 secs
7 min 42 secs
9 min 40 secs
12 min 22 secs
12 min 37 secs
16 min 38 secs
17 min 58 secs
22 min 32 secs...

Allegedly the term "conspiracy theory" was invented by the CIA. I use it as a reference for theories involving conspiracies, because let's face it not all beliefs concerning conspiracies are true. In fact most of them are bogus I would venture to say.

phipps

Star
What Jesus told the Jews about their status as a chosen people.

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord" (Matthew 23:37–39).

Matthew 21:19, "And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away." (The fig tree was a symbol of the Jewish nation.)

Christ said to the Jews in His day, "Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance: And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham" (Matthew 3:8-9).

The apostle John reveals Christ’s attitude towards those who thought they were safe simply by virtue of their physical connection to Abraham. "They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham...Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do" (John 8:39, 44).

Paul understood this in exactly the same way as Christ revealed it:

"Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham" (Galatians 3:7).

"For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh" (Philippians 3:3).

When Jesus Himself came to His own people the Scriptures tell us that they received Him not (John 1:11). Jesus tells a remarkable parable in Matthew 21 where He describes the history of the Jewish nation.

"Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country: And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to thehusbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it. And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another. Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise. But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son. But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.

And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him. When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen? They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons. Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord’s doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them" (Matt 21:33-45).

The vineyard represents Israel and the servants sent to the vineyard are the prophets sent to Israel over and over again. The parable tells us that they are beaten, stoned, and killed. Finally the owner’s son is sent. Jesus refers to Himself here! He indicates through the parable what the people were about to do to Him.

Jesus makes it crystal clear that Israel cannot continue as it is. Either the nation was to bear fruit, being a light as was purposed from the very time God called Abraham, or else the kingdom and blessing of God, would be given to another people.

Anyone who says differently about Israel than what the scriptures say including Jesus' own Words, speak not according to the Word of God. "There is neither Jew nor Greek, ... for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." (Galatians 3:28-29).

Last edited:

30 secs
1 min 24 secs
2 min 6 secs
2 min 24 secs
2 min 31 secs
7 min 42 secs
9 min 40 secs
12 min 22 secs
12 min 37 secs
16 min 38 secs
17 min 58 secs
22 min 32 secs...

Well most theories are bullshit and it’s done on purpose. Ridiculous theories are pushed so that people won’t believe the ones that are true. It’s why flat earth and geocentrism are so popular in the last few years, and both Moore and RAW are correct that a lot of people who believe in them do it because it puts an illusion of order on a universe of chaos.

No offense.
While that is true will you say it about the KJV fundies who agree with you?

Read Ezekiel 36 37 and 38 in that order and see it is God himself who restored the State of Israel because of His name and reputation.

God has truly left the churches to themselves and their own ideologies devoid of Spirit and Scriptures !
That document is from over 2500 years ago. It was hoped that the Jewish people would restore their morality, and thereby, be granted a homeland by giving birth to the Messiah in their midst through righteousness. Jerimiah said nothing about bombing the King David hotel, blowing up the world trade centre, kidnapping, stealing, murdering, which were the early tactics of the Likud party. He didn't say "go and bomb people, kill them, lie to them, destroy lives and families, farms, livelihoods, stop at nothing until you have procured land and material possessions. You can use these scriptures as justifications for your actions".

He, like every other prophet, told the Jewish people that they were in a covenant with God - that is, a deal, a two way promise. They never told them "you are the chosen people because of your race, no matter what you do". The opposite was said. You are obliged to fulfill a pact - act like this, do this, and God will in turn do this. If you fail to, God will curse you and throw you from your lands. (This happened). Now, a Messiah will come to restore justice (this happened). (they killed him). Honestly, nobody knows where to go from there. The prophets were all talking about the time until the Messiah came. When the Jews organized and orchestrated his death, they rejected Christ, but the spirit of Christ lived on as Christianity.

So these justifications are not spiritualliy, scripturally, or historically accurate, you can put them aside, they have zero relavence and were a deliberate perversion of scripture as any practicing jew will tell you who hasnt been brainwashed by the recent political ideology called zionism

TokiEl

Superstar
That document is from over 2500 years ago.
It is God himself speaking through the prophet Ezekiel and prophesying the restoration of the State of Israel for His own Name's sake.

You who don't believe the Bible oppose God himself in this restoration and preservation of the State of Israel. And accusing Jews for every bad thing under the sun is exactly what Nazis did.