The Protocols of Zion Fantasy VS Real Islamic Hate Speech & Islamo-fascism

Vytas

Star
It is God himself speaking through the prophet Ezekiel and prophesying the restoration of the State of Israel for His own Name's sake.
In that prophecy there are peace all around Israel, does last 50 years fits the bill for you?

It is God himself speaking through the prophet Ezekiel and prophesying the restoration of the State of Israel for His own Name's sake.

You who don't believe the Bible oppose God himself in this restoration and preservation of the State of Israel. And accusing Jews for every bad thing under the sun is exactly what Nazis did.
So you were able to wrap your head around the first 8 words of my first paragraph. Good effort, you get a participation award.

Awoken2

Superstar
The reason I put up a lot of scripture is so people can go and read the Bible and compare it with other scripture.
Look, if people want to read the Bible they will go to a bloody church, the places are full of them and it's also full of like minded people who also enjoy reading Bibles.

What I'm saying is that you have nothing original to say, you just parrot your KJB, it's been done already. You are just one of the flock....which means yes, your a sheep. In my estimation anyway.

I'm detached from reality because I've posted things you don't agree with?
No let me be clear. You're detached from reality because you are now just a sad sounding board, you don't offer anything that has not been offered before but you continue to try and ram it down the throats of everybody you come into contact with (well on here at least)

I for one have got NO interest in your book whatsoever. The world has got bigger and more important issues to deal with and if I was to take the advice of ANY of you KJB followers I've just got to accept what will be will be, pray my f#cking life away and take whatever shit a bunch of Luciferean psychopaths have got in store for the world because it's "God's will"?

You ain't able to think outside the box, it's that simple really.

TokiEl

Superstar
In that prophecy there are peace all around Israel, does last 50 years fits the bill for you?
In that prophecy God also delivers them from all uncleannesses when they dwell in the land God gave to their fathers. Well that is a reality stretch but so God speaks with a broad brush.

TokiEl

Superstar
I for one have got NO interest in your book whatsoever. The world has got bigger and more important issues to deal with and if I was to take the advice of ANY of you KJB followers I've just got to accept what will be will be, pray my f#cking life away and take whatever shit a bunch of Luciferean psychopaths have got in store for the world because it's "God's will"?
There is a war between mankind and serpentkind... and serpentkind is winning until God of mankind returns and make a speedy riddance of the serpentkind. As He did before with both the Flood and the Conquest of Canaan.

What side will you be found on in this war ?

Awoken2

Superstar
Well most theories are bullshit and it’s done on purpose. Ridiculous theories are pushed so that people won’t believe the ones that are true.
Well let's all stop pissing about then.

You just post a definitive list of which are the phoney made up conspiracies and which are the real one's and let's all stop wasting our time and just focus on the real stuff.

Sound like a plan?..... hold on let me get a pen.

....go Colonel!!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
There are dozens of anti-Jewish/Zionism threads on this forum and it is easily the most discussed topic here.

Islamic Terrorism is responsible for tens of thousands of deaths each year but it always gets white washed by Muslims. Almost every Muslim country is a theocracy or a military dictatorship so maybe it’s not working out to well either.
Yet when you and "Mecca" were pressed on your silence of Muslim led child predator grooming gangs, honor killings, female genital mutilation, forced marriage, marriage of children and etc. yall fell silent. When you compromise yourself in public so loudly, it shows.... and we are not the problem for noticing it.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
That document is from over 2500 years ago. It was hoped that the Jewish people would restore their morality, and thereby, be granted a homeland by giving birth to the Messiah in their midst through righteousness. Jerimiah said nothing about bombing the King David hotel, blowing up the world trade centre, kidnapping, stealing, murdering, which were the early tactics of the Likud party. He didn't say "go and bomb people, kill them, lie to them, destroy lives and families, farms, livelihoods, stop at nothing until you have procured land and material possessions. You can use these scriptures as justifications for your actions".

He, like every other prophet, told the Jewish people that they were in a covenant with God - that is, a deal, a two way promise. They never told them "you are the chosen people because of your race, no matter what you do". The opposite was said. You are obliged to fulfill a pact - act like this, do this, and God will in turn do this. If you fail to, God will curse you and throw you from your lands. (This happened). Now, a Messiah will come to restore justice (this happened). (they killed him). Honestly, nobody knows where to go from there. The prophets were all talking about the time until the Messiah came. When the Jews organized and orchestrated his death, they rejected Christ, but the spirit of Christ lived on as Christianity.

So these justifications are not spiritualliy, scripturally, or historically accurate, you can put them aside, they have zero relavence and were a deliberate perversion of scripture as any practicing jew will tell you who hasnt been brainwashed by the recent political ideology called zionism
The truth, and well put.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Source? And I thought Israel had control over that too according to some here?

I have heard about the alleged 9-11 warning but I still have to see any credible info on this.

And as for the rest, I have yet to see any bombings that do not benefit the US MIC in some way.
The sources have been provided over and over again. This has been addressed in multiple threads, yall always find a way to avoid the info you ask for once its presented, yet reappear later playing dumb and asking for the same info all over again.

Its obvious why these threads keep popping up. Just enough substance to pretend like they are legit offerings of/for dialog & knowledge in them, but these things are left intentionally vague. I dont know exactly what the intent is, distraction/disinfo? Attempts to flex the vocab? Just an excuse to argue?

What I do know is that yall avoid the places and spaces here where the serious discussion of these topics goes down. The Issues w/Israel thread is in full effect, yet because the facts are too tight there, yall avoid it because no wiggle room = less space for the same kind of deceptive dialog so many here engage in.

So I guess if this is what it is, its what it is.... but it doesnt have to stay that way. Feel free to join us in the Danger Zone (a.k.a. reality) or continue clucking away here in chickenhead land.

DesertRose

Superstar
The morally bankrupt of this world seek justice only for themselves but we must seek justice for all including for those among our own ranks.

4:135
O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah, even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
How is this racism??

"Roughly 21% of Israel’s more than eight million citizens are Arabs. The vast majority of the Israeli Arabs - 81% - are Muslims. Arabs in Israel have equal voting rights; in fact, it is one of the few places in the Middle East where Arab women may vote. Arabs currently hold ten seats in the Knesset. Israeli Arabs have also held various government posts.

Arabic, like Hebrew, is an official language in Israel. At the time of Israel’s founding, only one Arab high school was operating, today, there are hundreds of Arab schools. Most Arabs attend these schools."
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-status-of-arabs-in-israel
"Arabs currently hold ten seats in the Knesset. Israeli Arabs have also held various government posts."
So are they Arabs, or Palestinians?

Helioform

Star
The sources have been provided over and over again. This has been addressed in multiple threads, yall always find a way to avoid the info you ask for once its presented, yet reappear later playing dumb and asking for the same info all over again.

Its obvious why these threads keep popping up. Just enough substance to pretend like they are legit offerings of/for dialog & knowledge in them, but these things are left intentionally vague. I dont know exactly what the intent is, distraction/disinfo? Attempts to flex the vocab? Just an excuse to argue?

What I do know is that yall avoid the places and spaces here where the serious discussion of these topics goes down. The Issues w/Israel thread is in full effect, yet because the facts are too tight there, yall avoid it because no wiggle room = less space for the same kind of deceptive dialog so many here engage in.

So I guess if this is what it is, its what it is.... but it doesnt have to stay that way. Feel free to join us in the Danger Zone (a.k.a. reality) or continue clucking away here in chickenhead land.
That is funny because all the info I can find on the relationship between the Mossad and US intel agencies says that it is mostly a positive one. The CIA has collaborated with the Mossad for decades. Look up the story of James Angleton. And recently they helped uncover info on Iran's nuclear program.

And if you think this is a "chickenhead land" you are free to simply fuck off and go whine in your own thread. We have enough j00s run the world threads already and this one is meant to counter that.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
That is funny because all the info I can find on the relationship between the Mossad and US intel agencies says that it is mostly a positive one. The CIA has collaborated with the Mossad for decades. Look up the story of James Angleton. And recently they helped uncover info on Iran's nuclear program.

And if you think this is a "chickenhead land" you are free to simply fuck off and go whine in your own thread. We have enough j00s run the world threads already and this one is meant to counter that.
Gee, thats so FUNNY!!! Because I typed in a google search with a few "maaaaggiiiccc" keywords and.... PRESTO!! This just so happened to be the FIRST ITEM THAT CAME UP. Its from freaking Haaretz so go ahead and deny all the way to the bank foolio.
https://www.haaretz.com/for-cia-israel-is-a-spy-therat-1.5272328

I dont think your thread is chickenhead land you cluck, I know it is. So keep on squakin in the free world you horrendous half-wit :)

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Gee, thats so FUNNY!!! Because I typed in a google search with a few "maaaaggiiiccc" keywords and.... PRESTO!! This just so happened to be the FIRST ITEM THAT CAME UP. Its from freaking Haaretz so go ahead and deny all the way to the bank foolio.
https://www.haaretz.com/for-cia-israel-is-a-spy-therat-1.5272328

I dont think your thread chickenhead land you cluck, I know it is. So keep on squakin in the free world you horrendous half-wit :)
Perhaps a pertinent question to ask at this point is... Has Helio made the fatal mistake of actually snorting smart dust?....without understanding the long term consequences?

(rubbing.chin.in.a.sleuth.type.manner.emoji)

Yet when you and "Mecca" were pressed on your silence of Muslim led child predator grooming gangs, honor killings, female genital mutilation, forced marriage, marriage of children and etc. yall fell silent. When you compromise yourself in public so loudly, it shows.... and we are not the problem for noticing it.
Your OCD is showing again. You didn't even ask me about those things, but yes, all religions are used a cover for child abuse, so what is your point?

phipps

Star
Look, if people want to read the Bible they will go to a bloody church, the places are full of them and it's also full of like minded people who also enjoy reading Bibles.

What I'm saying is that you have nothing original to say, you just parrot your KJB, it's been done already. You are just one of the flock....which means yes, your a sheep. In my estimation anyway.

No let me be clear. You're detached from reality because you are now just a sad sounding board, you don't offer anything that has not been offered before but you continue to try and ram it down the throats of everybody you come into contact with (well on here at least)

You ain't able to think outside the box, it's that simple really.
Who told you what you posted is original darling?! It isn't either especially here on Vigilant citizen. Stop trying to act so superior and it is only acting because you're not honey! If you don't like what I post don't read it okay?!

Lol then let me be detached from reality. What has it got to do with you? Why bother yourself with me? Mind your own business darling! Whatever is bothering you about me doesn't concern me at all nor do I care.

I don't care whether you have interest in my book or not. I don't care if you have more "important issues" to deal with. Did I force you to read my posts? The fact that you posted a comment against me shows you have interest. A person without interest would have ignored me and taken care of their "important issues" without saying anything. Clearly you cared so much about what I posted that you posted something to me first. The only person you're fooling here is yourself.

I don't care if you think I don't think outside the box or not. I won't lose any sleep because of what you a stranger thinks about me. Its unimportant.

You are spoiling for a fight that much is clear. Whatever your issue is, leave me out of it! DO YOU UNDERSTAND! Somehow I doubt you will. God bless.

P.S Don't bother responding to me, I won't read it. I will be wasting my time, I have wasted more than enough already.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Your OCD is showing again. You didn't even ask me about those things, but yes, all religions are used a cover for child abuse, so what is your point?
My point is that you are a fraud that runs blocker for open child abuse scandals such as FCU, Pizzagate etc. and all of the mass media and lgbt agenda garbage aimed at the youth which you excuse/promote here.

Awoken2

Superstar
You take this website way to seriously man.
Is the subject matter not of a serious nature to you or something? It's patently obvious that a few posters here do think the whole point of this forum was to discuss matters of quite a serious nature.

I feel a Joe Pesci moment coming on...