The Protocols of Zion Fantasy VS Real Islamic Hate Speech & Islamo-fascism

Is the subject matter not of a serious nature to you or something? It's patently obvious that a few posters here do think the whole point of this forum was to discuss matters of quite a serious nature.

I feel a Joe Pesci moment coming on...

Yeah maybe, but its not like it changes anything, and this place isn't important enough to waste resources having people infiltrate it, which is what you and a few others always say about people who don't follow absolute conspiracy orthodoxy.

Awoken2

Superstar
Yeah maybe, but its not like it changes anything, and this place isn't important enough to waste resources having people infiltrate it, which is what you and a few others always say about people who don't follow absolute conspiracy orthodoxy.
Perhaps you may be better off on one of these forums instead...

VigilantCitizenWhoDoesn'tGiveAFuck

VigilantCitizenWhoTurnsABlindEye

VigilentCitizenWhoJustWantALaugh.

It appears to me that plenty of resources get expended here daily.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Perhaps a pertinent question to ask at this point is... Has Helio made the fatal mistake of actually snorting smart dust?....without understanding the long term consequences?

(rubbing.chin.in.a.sleuth.type.manner.emoji)
Oh yeah, that space coke can be a mutha.......
1547590337173.png

Awoken2

Superstar
Who told you what you posted is original darling?! It isn't either especially here on Vigilant citizen. Stop trying to act so superior and it is only acting because you're not honey! If you don't like what I post don't read it okay?!

Lol then let me be detached from reality. What has it got to do with you? Why bother yourself with me? Mind your own business darling! Whatever is bothering you about me doesn't concern me at all nor do I care.

I don't care whether you have interest in my book or not. I don't care if you have more "important issues" to deal with. Did I force you to read my posts? The fact that you posted a comment against me shows you have interest. A person without interest would have ignored me and taken care of their "important issues" without saying anything. Clearly you cared so much about what I posted that you posted something to me first. The only person you're fooling here is yourself.

I don't care if you think I don't think outside the box or not. I won't lose any sleep because of what you a stranger thinks about me. Its unimportant.

You are spoiling for a fight that much is clear. Whatever your issue is, leave me out of it! DO YOU UNDERSTAND! Somehow I doubt you will. God bless.

P.S Don't bother responding to me, I won't read it. I will be wasting my time, I have wasted more than enough already.
Awww thanks....darling. for a while there I thought you were blanking me.

Helioform

Star
Perhaps a pertinent question to ask at this point is... Has Helio made the fatal mistake of actually snorting smart dust?....without understanding the long term consequences?

(rubbing.chin.in.a.sleuth.type.manner.emoji)
You're a pathetic 50 year old retard who posts music videos all day long and sees Freemasons everywhere. You must be the one sniffing smart dust, or more like glue since that is probably all you can afford.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
Gee, thats so FUNNY!!! Because I typed in a google search with a few "maaaaggiiiccc" keywords and.... PRESTO!! This just so happened to be the FIRST ITEM THAT CAME UP. Its from freaking Haaretz so go ahead and deny all the way to the bank foolio.
https://www.haaretz.com/for-cia-israel-is-a-spy-therat-1.5272328

I dont think your thread is chickenhead land you cluck, I know it is. So keep on squakin in the free world you horrendous half-wit :)
And meanwhile, there are only crickets chirping in your threads. While this one is booming. You crave attention like a crack whore in heat and feel desperate when nobody gives two shits about you.

Awoken2

Superstar
ou're a pathetic 50 year old retard who posts music videos all day long and sees Freemasons everywhere.
Heyyy what happened to the cool calm veneer you battle hardened forum posters usually show? If I'm not very much mistaken you have just publicly lost your shit....I think the correct terminology is getting triggered..

I can just picture you now lying face down in your basement sobbing uncontrollabley next to a smashed up X-box controller and an upturned table of smart dust and a rolled up bank note.

Show a bit more forum decorum dear chap!

Helioform

Star
Heyyy what happened to the cool calm veneer you battle hardened forum posters usually show? If I'm not very much mistaken you have just publicly lost your shit....I think the correct terminology is getting triggered..

I can just picture you now lying face down in your basement sobbing uncontrollabley next to a smashed up X-box controller and an upturned table of smart dust and a rolled up bank note.

Show a bit more forum decorum dear chap!
You can picture all the shit you want you will still be off by a thousand miles. You and your dynamic duo partner better stop the thread derailment or I am reporting you.

Awoken2

Superstar
You can picture all the shit you want you will still be off by a thousand miles. You and your dynamic duo partner better stop the thread derailment or I am reporting you.
I'll happily step out of this thread, looks like you've been totally schooled by just a couple of posters who actually know what they are talking about....but good luck with it eh? lol

Helioform

Star
I'll happily step out of this thread, looks like you've been totally schooled by just a couple of posters who actually know what they are talking about....but good luck with it eh? lol
Better look up the definition of schooled in the dictionary because you apparently don't know what it means. But what can you expect from a high school dropout such as yourself. Better keep posting those silly music videos of yours, that is all you know.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
And meanwhile, there are only crickets chirping in your threads. While this one is booming. You crave attention like a crack whore in heat and feel desperate when nobody gives two shits about you.
I crave dialog about real issues.
You avoid such communication like the plague.
You clearly start threads not to further justice or awareness, and thats obvious by their titles and the content you issue in them. So sure, when you intentionally try to provoke people, provide a bunch of wrong info and then get confrontational when you are called out on it, the post count in your thread might be "booming" but it comes at a cost which is first and foremost, your credibility.