The Muslum Christian

TokiEl

Superstar
If you really knew God, you would never have really said that. If one knows God, then one also knows that God Is All we will ever NEED no matter what may or may not happen.
You keep saying God and have no idea who God is.

God is Jesus Christ. Plain and simple. Welcome to the Truth !

TokiEl

Superstar
Of course I don't. Do you? Does anyone? That is why only faith in Jesus will save us.
When we believe in Jesus Christ... we are supposed to obey not only the Ten Commandments but also His words in the Gospels.

That is an utmost important point where most churches today stumble and slip...

People who have hated him more than you do realized the truth and purity of his message. I never say never, it is only what God wills. If He doesn't open your heart to Islam, I pray that at least He will guide you to stop slandering His final messenger.
Nowhere in the Bible is Muhammad ever mentioned. Therefore, Christians do not regard him as a prophet.

The Bible is finished, complete.

God issues strict warnings against those who add to His Word.

es·o·ter·ic

/ˌesəˈterik/

adjective

1. intended for or likely to be understood by only a small number of people with a specialized knowledge or interest.
Matthew 7:
13 `Go ye in through the strait gate, because wide [is] the gate, and broad the way that is leading to the destruction, and many are those going in through it;

14 how strait [is] the gate, and compressed the way that is leading to the life, and few are those finding it!

Makes it hard to believe that mainstream Christianity (almost 1/3 of the Earth's population) could possibly be the strait gate that leads to life.
The message of salvation is certainly NOT esoteric.

Jesus literally COMMANDED believers to go and preach the Gospel to every creature.

True, most people will not be saved from Hell, but it isn't because the message is esoteric, it is because people trust in their own works and believe they are righteous enough to get to Heaven by their own "goodness".

THOSE are the ones that Jesus will say to, " Depart from me ye workers of iniquity, I NEVER KNEW you".

TokiEl

Superstar
True, most people will not be saved from Hell, but it isn't because the message is esoteric, it is because people trust in their own works and believe they are righteous enough to get to Heaven by their own "goodness".

THOSE are the ones that Jesus will say to, " Depart from me ye workers of iniquity, I NEVER KNEW you".
Those who hear His sayings but don't bother to comply with His sayings... are the workers of iniquity whom He never knew.

Todd

Star
, most people will not be saved from Hell,
Actually no one is saved from Hell. Salvation is being saved from the power of sin in this current age.

If Salvation is primarily the escape from Hell, why didn't Peter when giviving the first post-resurrection sermon on Salvation after the baptism of Holy Spirit, not speak one word about Hell?

Peter exorted in Acts 2:40
38 and Peter said unto them, `Reform, and be baptized each of you on the name of Jesus Christ, to remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit,
39 for to you is the promise, and to your children, and to all those afar off, as many as the Lord our God shall call.'
40 Also with many more other words he was testifying and exhorting, saying, `Be saved from this perverse generation;'
41 then those, indeed, who did gladly receive his word were baptized, and there were added on that day, as it were, three thousand souls,

The Greek word translated generation is γενεά geneá, ghen-eh-ah'; from (a presumed derivative of) G1085; a generation; by implication, an age (the period or the persons):—age, generation, nation, time

The gospel Peter preached is the remission of sin and salvation from this current age of sin.

Those who hear His sayings but don't bother to comply with His sayings... are the workers of iniquity whom He never knew.
I think you are misunderstanding the verse I am referring to, and most people who think works are required for salvation often do.

You are trying to combine good works with faith to earn salvation.

Salvation from Hell is NOT something that can be earned; it is a FREE GIFT, given by the GRACE (because we do NOT deserve it) of God, paid for by the blood of Jesus Christ, offered upon hearing & BELIEVING the Gospel of Christ Jesus, received the moment the believer asks God for it, and once received God seals us with His Holy Spirit so we can never lose it.

Why did Jesus assure the thief on the cross who was crucified next to Him that he would go to Heaven ? ......unless.........faith ALONE is sufficient to save us.

32BF3E20-E0FC-4B36-A821-8250F1A42ADE.png

TokiEl

Superstar
I think you are misunderstanding the verse I am referring to, and most people who think works are required for salvation often do.
Am i misunderstanding ?

Luke 6 46"Why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord,’ but not do what I say?"

Matthew 7 19"Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire."

Matthew 7 24 “Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock:"

James 2 14 "What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead."

I'm perhaps going out on a limb here... but could it be you who are misunderstanding ?

Nowhere in the Bible is Muhammad ever mentioned. Therefore, Christians do not regard him as a prophet.

The Bible is finished, complete.

God issues strict warnings against those who add to His Word.
Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful. (Quran 7:157)

I want the best for you as well. To that I will answer this:

[Jesus said] Matthew 7:5 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21st century westerners do not want a certain demographic immigrating into their countries, because some of them actually obey ALL of their religion's founder's beliefs, life and commandments literally.... where ever that population's demographics increase, conflict levels rise.

[Jesus said] Matthew 10:24 The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.

That founder's life was the fruit of his beliefs. Therefore people of that faith who only follow what good and moral customs/ commandments the founder gave, which sound somewhat in agreement with other faiths' commandments [before he showed his true colours] are cultural believers only.

Thank [the Christian] God that relatively few of that faith in western nations are true disciples of the founder. I can only think of one person on this forum who sounds like he is/ in process of becoming a literal follower.
You really have no idea what you are talking about. I will pray for you Jo.

TokiEl

Superstar
Say, "He (Almighty God who has no sons or partners) is the Most Merciful; we have believed in Him, and upon Him we have relied. And you will [come to] know who it is that is in clear error."
You quote the Quran although the prophet Isaiah pointed out that an impostor would also sit on Mount Zion ?

The Truth of the Scriptures and the Spirit in the Born again believer is better than fiction, Satan and fiction, is his work against the Truth. This is what God said (Gen. 2:15-17). This was the fiction that Satan used (Gen. 3:1-6). This is the results of the fiction that Eve believed. (Gen. 3:7-24). Fiction taken as fiction....is fiction. Fiction taken as Truth is a LIE!

The Truth of the Scriptures and the Spirit in the Born again believer is better than fiction, Satan and fiction, is his work against the Truth. This is what God said (Gen. 2:15-17). This was the fiction that Satan used (Gen. 3:1-6). This is the results of the fiction that Eve believed. (Gen. 3:7-24). Fiction taken as fiction....is fiction. Fiction taken as Truth is a LIE!
Douglas,
Hosea 12:10 I have also spoken by the Prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the Prophets.
The Truth (spiritual) can often be given to us in the guise of simple stories or parables. It needs to be looked at with spiritual eyes in order to "see" it.

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
I don't see this as any more "fictitious" than the other what, 25-30,000 Christian denominations? It's their vision, their revelation, as seekers of Christ. It's the same as the several books of "Revelations according to" from each of the apostles, yet the RC church chose only one to include in the bible. While I may not be drawn toward Hill's vision, I see nothing evil or destructive. Do you believe that your version of the faith is the only way? That out of billions of Christians you are the only one who can grasp the ideal of being "born again"?

DavidSon

Star
You quote the Quran although the prophet Isaiah pointed out that an impostor would also sit on Mount Zion ?
And? Isaiah revealed pages and pages of the judgments of God. Your interpretation of one passage of a near unfathomable vision is not the end all be all on the subject. How could Islam supposedly be against God and those that acknowledge the One God of Abraham, when their work has been to remind us of the same God, the Almighty Father that Jesus prayed to?

I don't see this as any more "fictitious" than the other what, 25-30,000 Christian denominations? It's their vision, their revelation, as seekers of Christ. It's the same as the several books of "Revelations according to" from each of the apostles, yet the RC church chose only one to include in the bible. While I may not be drawn toward Hill's vision, I see nothing evil or destructive. Do you believe that your version of the faith is the only way? That out of billions of Christians you are the only one who can grasp the ideal of being "born again"?
I have no version of the faith, nor do I belong to any denomination. If you would have studied the Scriptures I put forth, they are self explanatory to the born again believer. The world is full of the religious, but the Body of Christ is small. It is no wonder how the antichrist fools the religious. He beguiles them with their own pride of so called knowledge like he did Eve. BTW the RCC is a perfect example of the antichrist in Revelation.

elsbet

Superstar
Am i misunderstanding ?

Luke 6 46"Why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord,’ but not do what I say?"

Matthew 7 19"Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire."

Matthew 7 24 “Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock:"

James 2 14 "What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead."

I'm perhaps going out on a limb here... but could it be you who are misunderstanding ?
You're looking at the Results... the Fruit of the gift of the impartation of the Holy Spirit. They are not a starting point, but evidence of the Faith.