The Muslum Christian

(As from the VOC) One day over coffee, Ahmad- A highly educated and successful business man from an Islamic nation - shared a story with me that many Americans may find shocking. "When my family had learned that my brother, who had moved to the USA, had left Islam to accept Christ." He said he booked a flight to America to kill him." Sadly, his story did not surprise me because I had heard similar stories from former Muslims in other nations. Ahmad had recounted how he had confronted his brother on U.S. soil with the intentions of killing him but, thankfully, had been prevented by the work of God in his heart. Instead of becoming a killer, Ahmad followed his brothers example and became a Christian. Who found friendship and a new Book, over and above the Quran.

Todd

Star
And Muslims can come and post just as many stories about former Christian's that converted to Islam. I'm not a Muslim and I am certainly not here to defend the Quran or promote Islam. However, even I can see that the person in the story you quoted wasn't an "orthodox" Muslim if his intention in coming to America was to kill his own brother. So what's your point in posting this story?

And Muslims can come and post just as many stories about former Christian's that converted to Islam. I'm not a Muslim and I am certainly not here to defend the Quran or promote Islam. However, even I can see that the person in the story you quoted wasn't an "orthodox" Muslim if his intention in coming to America was to kill his own brother. So what's your point in posting this story?
What was your point in demeaning it? There has never been a born again believer that believed the Quran...never!

The Story was in the VOICE of the MARTYRS January 2019 Issue. If you can find it, read it for yourself.

DesertRose

Superstar
Any Muslim who does not believe in both the Gospel and the Torah is outside of Islam. Those are the rules, part of the five pillars of the faith.
So true the original untampered words of the Prophets peace be upon all of them.
Quran 3:78
Sahih International: And indeed, there is among them a party who alter the Scripture with their tongues so you may think it is from the Scripture, but it is not from the Scripture. And they say, "This is from Allah ," but it is not from Allah. And they speak untruth about Allah while they know.

So woe to those who write the “scripture” with their own hands, then say, “This is from Allah ,” in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn. [Chapter 2, verse 79]

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Any Muslim who does not believe in both the Gospel and the Torah is outside of Islam. Those are the rules, part of the five pillars of the faith.
What is the Gospel according to Islam?
The **Christian** Gospel has God's only begotten Son Jesus Christ came to die for our sins.https://www.lifein6words.com/the-g-o-s-p-e-l-message-explained/

Doesn't Islam deny God has a son? Doesn't Islam deny that Jesus died on the cross? Etc etc. https://www.namb.net/apologetics-blog/comparison-chart-islam-and-christianity/

"Christian are better! DUH!" "Paraphrasing Douglas' intent.
Christians do not think we are “better” than Muslims.

We aren’t....we are just saved, and want Muslims to be saved, too.

We love them, and do not want them to go to Hell. We want them to have the peace & relief that comes with knowing they will go to Heaven when they die.

Everyone who gets saved was lost at one point. I remember that. I clearly recall what it was like before I got saved and it was a feeling of desperation and uncertainty.

The instant I trusted Christ and placed ALL my faith in HIS work to save me and asked God for that salvation, I became WHOLE. Renewed, repaired, forgiven and certain of my afterlife.

Is it wrong to want that for Muslims (and ANYONE else who doesn’t have it), too?

D50A8538-7DDD-46A7-9537-E7092276CA84.jpeg

"Christian are better! DUH!" "Paraphrasing Douglas' intent.
One man is no better than any other man. God is not a respecter of persons, but is the savior of all that have called upon Him. You have no fellowship here because you have no Spirit. You are here to agitate or belittle Born again believers...you probably kick your dog. Don't judge Christ by the religious, they give God a bad name and are not an example of the Born again believer. When your time comes, will you be sure there is no God?

Last edited:
What is the Gospel according to Islam?
The **Christian** Gospel has God's only begotten Son Jesus Christ came to die for our sins.https://www.lifein6words.com/the-g-o-s-p-e-l-message-explained/

Doesn't Islam deny God has a son? Doesn't Islam deny that Jesus died on the cross? Etc etc. https://www.namb.net/apologetics-blog/comparison-chart-islam-and-christianity/
We've been through this.

Most of you have never studied both sides to "get it"
I have

I'm +1 on most of you.

Christians do not think we are “better” than Muslims.

We aren’t....we are just saved, and want Muslims to be saved, too.

We love them, and do not want them to go to Hell. We want them to have the peace & relief that comes with knowing they will go to Heaven when they die.

Everyone who gets saved was lost at one point. I remember that. I clearly recall what it was like before I got saved and it was a feeling of desperation and uncertainty.

The instant I trusted Christ and placed ALL my faith in HIS work to save me and asked God for that salvation, I became WHOLE. Renewed, repaired, forgiven and certain of my afterlife.

Is it wrong to want that for Muslims (and ANYONE else who doesn’t have it), too?

View attachment 18789
That’s all well and good, but as Todd said, what’s the intent of the thread? To simply sew more discord and division on these boards as we've seen in the past? There are literally millions, if not, billions of people who don’t know or read the bible so why is the Muslim faith being brought to the fore in a negative light for the umpteenth time? There are people that are mentally challenged, blind and deaf, illiterate, uncontacted tribes and feral people who don’t have any idea what Christianity or even what religion is.

Again, what’s the point?

Btw this thread is such a joke
There is barely any legitimate convert to Christianity from Islam. You'll get the odd few who are usually ahmadi, ismaili/Shia etc or just plain passport seekers who don't know anything and usually have issues.

Plus I'm mentally stimulated by truth seekers..having studied most religions I have enough overall knowledge to know what sort of areas might attract someone to another religion from A particular religion.
I tend to find that element lacking in these stories..they follow the most vague formula because they are made up tales.

So let me explain it this way
As a Muslim what would make me suddenly deny the unity of God and become Christian?
Answer : nothing at all

What would make me become Christian whilst still affirming the unity of God?
The answer isn't the holy spirit or some vague shit.
It would occur by an experience of God's Immanence through the path of Jesus Christ it would not lead me to worship Jesus as God but only perceive God through a spiritual connection to Jesus...a mystical connection perhaps through a baptism.

That would make me a Muslim and a Christian.

I can't take away who Jesus is..and nor does Islam try to. We don't worship him as God, yet he is the incarnate Image/word of God...but most Muslims don't really dwell on that topic.

I do also know for sure most Muslims historically...at least theologians are born idiots and will die idiots. For example the Word of Allah ie the Logos/universal consciousness
They misinterpreted that and thought it refers to the Qur'an. Then they debated that the Qur'an is eternal or created...
Fking absurd ..deontay wilder version of Islam.

Yet...I know what's what and likewise with Christianity I know what's what in opposition to false trinitarian creed.
..no offense...I just think most human are dumb and that's why I can hardly fully embrace either side despite believing in the scriptures.

Fyi Jesus did die on the cross and ayah 4:157 is grossly misinterpreted by Muslims who don't understand just how much ground was covered in that verse..aswell as what areas it deals with.
Yet Christians don't get it either.

For example just read Wisdom chapters 2-3 and talk to me.
Most Christians here don't even know who philo was or what the logos means..
Muppetry.

TokiEl

Superstar
In the Quran and on the Dome of the Rock it is written that God does not have a Son.

That is in direct opposition to what is written in the Bible.

Psalm 2 "Why do the nations rage,
And the people plot a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against YHWH and against His Messiah
saying,
3 “Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us.”

4 He who sits in the heavens shall laugh;
Adonay shall hold them in derision.
5 Then He shall speak to them in His wrath,
And distress them in His deep displeasure:
6 “Yet I have set My King
On My holy hill of Zion.”

7 “I will declare the decree:
YHWH has said to Me,
You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.
8 Ask of Me, and I will give You
The nations for Your inheritance,
And the ends of the earth for Your possession.
9 You shall break them with a rod of iron;
You shall dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel.’ ”

10 Now therefore, be wise, O kings;
Be instructed, you judges of the earth.
11 Serve YHWH with fear,
And rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest He be angry,
And you perish in the way,
When His wrath is kindled but a little.
Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him."

So how do Muslims explain this discrepancy between the Quran and the Bible ? They say the Bible is faulty.

But the truth is their god was called out by the prophet Isaiah as one who would establish himself on Mount Zion... Isaiah 14 15"But you will be brought down to Sheol to the far reaches of the Pit."

The god of Islam is destined to the pit... and that doesn't sound like a happy place to me.

But what do i know right ?

DesertRose

Superstar
That is the thing Claire we have peace and we have found it in our path.
We have firm conviction that God was not a man who walked on earth.
That was one of His Prophets peace be upon them all and the messiah.
We do not worship Jesus peace be upon nor do we reject him. He is of us and we are of him. Submitters to the will of God.

And remember when the angels said, "O Mary, God sends you the good news of a Command of His: his name shall be Messiah, Jesus son of Mary. He will be highly honored in this world and in the Next World and he will be among those favored by God. He will speak to the people alike when in the cradle and when grown up, and he will be among the righteous." Hearing this, Mary said, "How, O Lord, shall I have a son, when no man has ever touched me?" "Thus shall it be," was the answer. God creates whatever He wills. When He decrees a thing, He only says, "Be" and it is. (Continuing their message, the angels added,) "And God will teach him the Book and wisdom, and give him the knowledge of the Torah and the Gospel, and appoint him as His Messenger to the children of Israel." Quran 3:45-49

Here is a gift of peace:
The story of Moses, Judgement day and the story of Adam as told in the Quran:
TAHA سورة طه (HEALING QURAN RECITATION)

Last edited:

Alanantic

Star
One man is no better than any other man. God is not a respecter of persons, but is the savior of all that have called upon Him. You have no fellowship here because you have no Spirit. You are here to agitate or belittle Born again believers...you probably kick your dog. Don't judge Christ by the religious, they give God a bad name and are not an example of the Born again believer. When your time comes, will you be sure there is no God?
I'm here to make people think.