Sex work should be decriminalized

Why don't you address direct questions and arguments for a change?
I didn't address your post about that Despentes quote because it was complete strawman and just long-winded for no reason.

Where do you get your stats from? Is it about married couples or just people in relationships? Are the aggressors men? Tempest asked a legitimate question. And Lisa is right too, men are the protectors that shield women from harm of other men.
Yes, the agressors are men, it doesn't matter whether they're married or not. The thing is married men routinely murder and r*pe their own wives. There is a femicide happening.
Prostitutes need to be protected and that's why I'm in favor of decriminalization but the issue of male violence remains. And that's something that women have to be afraid of in every spaces not just sex work.

Regardless, women are as likely if not more likely to initiate domestic violence than men. The highest rates of domestic violence is among lesbians, the lowest among gays.
Where do you get those statistics? Sounds totally made up.

I didn't address your post about that Despentes quote because it was complete strawman and just long-winded for no reason.

Yes, the agressors are men, it doesn't matter whether they're married or not. The thing is married men routinely murder and r*pe their own wives. There is a femicide happening.
Prostitutes need to be protected and that's why I'm in favor of decriminalization but the issue of male violence remains. And that's something that women have to be afraid of in every spaces not just sex work.

Can honestly say that I have heard from lesbians themselves, lesbians whom live in different states and have never met each other, that domestic violence in the lgbt communities is at epidemic rates and that lesbian relationships are a main potion of that. I agree with some really strong points you are making, and I will also admit that our society plays its part in driving those rates higher with a variety of factors..... but that still does not change the fact that lesbians have outrageously high DV rates because they choose to hurt each other, not because someone forced them to do so.

You asked for counter-arguments so I gave them. And it wasn't a straw man.

Of course marriage matters. A husband is different than a romantic lover, sexual partner, ex, etc.

I'll take it back. There are dozens of different studies with different conclusions now. But here's the most commonly cited one: CDC.

I mean when it comes to sex. The word is consensual.
If consent is given, legal age etc. then those adults are free to do what they please behind closed doors.

My complaint, is I think it’s a last resort means of income. People are capable of so much more, rather than relying on prostitution which eventually leads into a transient lifestyle.

I’m not for it, nor against it.