Red Heifer Birth Paves Way For Renewed Temple Service

Thunderian

Superstar
Why is the cessation of the rituals and his presence in the temple deemed an abomination? You, yourself said

So, is the temple holy or not, for the aforementioned to be deemed an abomination? Unless its only an abomination to them since, as you said, God has nothing to do with this. Meaning its only an abomination in their eyes but not in God's eyes, kinda like the antichrist walking into Starbucks...not such a big deal.
It’s his declaration that he is God that is the abomination.

Vixy

Star

Yisrael Ariel oversees a Temple Mount Faithful enactment of rituals for a rebuilt Third Temple

A "holy temple" and a “renewal of the divine service”, aspects of which (according to premill/pretrib), the antichrist is supposed to suspend, which suspension and his presence in the temple apparently accounts for the prophesied “desecration/abomination”. For a christian to believe that the antichrist will initiate a cessation of the “divine service” /sacrifices, the Christian [inorder to remain consistent in his/her beliefs] has to suspend their belief in the book of Hebrews and by extension the NT because the NT revolves around the subject of the ‘Lamb that was slain”. That consistency inevitably leads to Judaism, exactly what Ariel adheres to. I wouldn’t be surprised to find out if premil/pretrib was seeded into Christianity by judaizers.

While i often visit the site, I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest bit if it came to light that BreakingIsraelNews (link in the OP) was some sort /part of the “educational” arm of the Temple Institute. Every development regarding the temple is written about especially appealing to a particular Christian audience despite the beliefs of the authors. If it is indeed an “educational arm”, it would be evidence for their goals. From the essay: “Etzion had lamented that the plot (to blow up Al Aqsa) had failed only because “the generation was not ready.” ….he called for the building of “a new force that grows very slowly, moving its educational and social activity into a new leadership,”

Apparently, The Temple Institute’s annual budget runs up to $1million. The Israeli government covers about 10%, so I was left wondering at who covers the other 90%. The list of patrons would certainly make for an interesting read since there are other entities interested in seeing the temple erected.
"... due to the occult value or sacredness of the numerous elements surrounding Freemason versions of Solomon’s Temple (on which all Masonic lodges and ceremonial rituals are based), there has been an idea for some time that groups from among the Freemasons and illuminated fraternities intend to rebuild or to participate in the rebuilding of a glorious new Temple in Jerusalem fashioned after the one built by Solomon. Disclosure of this has occasionally reached the public’s ear. The Illustrated London News, August 28, 1909, ran a spectacular supplement detailing this goal. The article was titled, “The Freemason’s Plan to Rebuild Solomon’s Temple at Jerusalem.” Three years later, September 22, 1912, the New York Times published an outline by Freemasons to rebuild the Temple under the title, “Solomon’s Temple: Scheme of Freemasons and Opinions of Jews on Rebuilding.”"
Dr. Thomas Horn

I have also come to the conclusion that Christian Zionists are just being used….a means to an end…and that once these various groups achieve their age-old dream, CZs will as soon be thrown under the bus.
When I landed in Jerusalem, I stepped onto the El-Al jetbridge. There was a billboard. Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein was smiling, joyously, and welcoming the passengers under the banner of his organization, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. 20 years ago when I first started coming to the Middle East, that billboard would never have been there. His fellow Orthodox rabbis rejected Eckstein’s overt solidarity with these evangelical Christians, whose theology they viewed as anti-semitic.
Source

On another note: in the bible, David wasn’t given the honor of building the temple because he wasn’t a man of peace (he’d been involved in many wars: 1 Chronicles 22:6-10). So it is rather curious that we have rabid terrorists that are at the heart of this movement which begs the question if they are chosen by God to advance “his cause”.

Afew weeks ago, Anne-Marie Slaughter appearing with Tom Friedman (NYT) on Fareed Zakaria’s GPS commented on the State Dept’s decision on the West Bank settlements by saying :we’ve effectively taken the side of Israel’s hard right.
With the first article in mind, it’s at this point that it becomes increasingly obvious that American foreign policy in the Middle East has always had a religious aspect to it and it looks like the religious garb is ever changing.
Well the "rabid terrorists being at the heart of the movement" means muslims and by this point looking at europe and whats going on here, we all know chrstians will be beheaded by muslims.

Ps:

DavidSon

Veteran

Yisrael Ariel oversees a Temple Mount Faithful enactment of rituals for a rebuilt Third Temple

A "holy temple" and a “renewal of the divine service”, aspects of which (according to premill/pretrib), the antichrist is supposed to suspend, which suspension and his presence in the temple apparently accounts for the prophesied “desecration/abomination”. For a christian to believe that the antichrist will initiate a cessation of the “divine service” /sacrifices, the Christian [inorder to remain consistent in his/her beliefs] has to suspend their belief in the book of Hebrews and by extension the NT because the NT revolves around the subject of the ‘Lamb that was slain”. That consistency inevitably leads to Judaism, exactly what Ariel adheres to. I wouldn’t be surprised to find out if premil/pretrib was seeded into Christianity by judaizers.

While i often visit the site, I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest bit if it came to light that BreakingIsraelNews (link in the OP) was some sort /part of the “educational” arm of the Temple Institute. Every development regarding the temple is written about especially appealing to a particular Christian audience despite the beliefs of the authors. If it is indeed an “educational arm”, it would be evidence for their goals. From the essay: “Etzion had lamented that the plot (to blow up Al Aqsa) had failed only because “the generation was not ready.” ….he called for the building of “a new force that grows very slowly, moving its educational and social activity into a new leadership,”

Apparently, The Temple Institute’s annual budget runs up to $1million. The Israeli government covers about 10%, so I was left wondering at who covers the other 90%. The list of patrons would certainly make for an interesting read since there are other entities interested in seeing the temple erected.
"... due to the occult value or sacredness of the numerous elements surrounding Freemason versions of Solomon’s Temple (on which all Masonic lodges and ceremonial rituals are based), there has been an idea for some time that groups from among the Freemasons and illuminated fraternities intend to rebuild or to participate in the rebuilding of a glorious new Temple in Jerusalem fashioned after the one built by Solomon. Disclosure of this has occasionally reached the public’s ear. The Illustrated London News, August 28, 1909, ran a spectacular supplement detailing this goal. The article was titled, “The Freemason’s Plan to Rebuild Solomon’s Temple at Jerusalem.” Three years later, September 22, 1912, the New York Times published an outline by Freemasons to rebuild the Temple under the title, “Solomon’s Temple: Scheme of Freemasons and Opinions of Jews on Rebuilding.”"
Dr. Thomas Horn

I have also come to the conclusion that Christian Zionists are just being used….a means to an end…and that once these various groups achieve their age-old dream, CZs will as soon be thrown under the bus.
When I landed in Jerusalem, I stepped onto the El-Al jetbridge. There was a billboard. Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein was smiling, joyously, and welcoming the passengers under the banner of his organization, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. 20 years ago when I first started coming to the Middle East, that billboard would never have been there. His fellow Orthodox rabbis rejected Eckstein’s overt solidarity with these evangelical Christians, whose theology they viewed as anti-semitic.
Source

On another note: in the bible, David wasn’t given the honor of building the temple because he wasn’t a man of peace (he’d been involved in many wars: 1 Chronicles 22:6-10). So it is rather curious that we have rabid terrorists that are at the heart of this movement which begs the question if they are chosen by God to advance “his cause”.

Afew weeks ago, Anne-Marie Slaughter appearing with Tom Friedman (NYT) on Fareed Zakaria’s GPS commented on the State Dept’s decision on the West Bank settlements by saying :we’ve effectively taken the side of Israel’s hard right.
With the first article in mind, it’s at this point that it becomes increasingly obvious that American foreign policy in the Middle East has always had a religious aspect to it and it looks like the religious garb is ever changing.
Thanks for bringing up the Webb series. I skimmed the article the first time, good to go through and really understand the extremist (terrorist/paramilitary) origins of the 3rd Temple movement. From the IDF Rabbi Shlomo Goren, to his followers Gershon Salomon and Yisrael Ariel, to the convicted terrorists Shabtai Ben-Dov and Yehuda Etzion (Jewish Underground), it is important for the world to understand the psychotic, fanatical ideals that have weaseled their way into mainstream Judaism.

This quote cracked me up, the part at the end:

"Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss of Neturei Karta — an ultra-Orthodox group of Haredi Jews founded in Palestine in 1938, who believe Jews are forbidden from having their own state until the Jewish Messiah is revealed — told MintPress that these rituals cannot be performed because the red heifer, among other objects, is no longer available as these objects were when these rituals were practiced nearly two thousand years ago. Yet, the Temple Institute has made efforts to recreate a red heifer using advanced techniques in animal husbandry and artificial insemination and claimed to have produced a suitable red heifer in 2018."

:D

I came across this video of a so called Christian television show from 'Lamb and Lion Ministries' discussing the red heifer prophesy.

Note the Masonic handshake and satanic red/black color combo
Screenshot_2020-02-02 Christ in Prophecy Jeanne Nigro on the Red Heifer.png

Screenshot_2020-02-02 Christ in Prophecy Jeanne Nigro on the Red Heifer(1).png

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I was doing a little research on the red heifer in bible end times prophesy, as a flawless red heifer is needed for the rebuilding of the third temple to commence. I came across this video of a so called Christian television show from 'Lamb and Lion Ministries' discussing the red heifer prophesy.

I think I someone already posted this..I’ve see it before anyway.

Karlysymon

Star
Thanks for bringing up the Webb series. I skimmed the article the first time, good to go through and really understand the extremist (terrorist/paramilitary) origins of the 3rd Temple movement. From the IDF Rabbi Shlomo Goren, to his followers Gershon Salomon and Yisrael Ariel, to the convicted terrorists Shabtai Ben-Dov and Yehuda Etzion (Jewish Underground), it is important for the world to understand the psychotic, fanatical ideals that have weaseled their way into mainstream Judaism.

This quote cracked me up, the part at the end:

"Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss of Neturei Karta — an ultra-Orthodox group of Haredi Jews founded in Palestine in 1938, who believe Jews are forbidden from having their own state until the Jewish Messiah is revealed — told MintPress that these rituals cannot be performed because the red heifer, among other objects, is no longer available as these objects were when these rituals were practiced nearly two thousand years ago. Yet, the Temple Institute has made efforts to recreate a red heifer using advanced techniques in animal husbandry and artificial insemination and claimed to have produced a suitable red heifer in 2018."

:D
When I read “Jewish Underground”, I thought it was a curious name given the fact that there was such a group as the Weather Underground, miles away across the Atlantic,[any connection/spawn??] but I digress….

Its not just the red heifer. Where are they going to find the Ark of the Covenant and its contents? That’s the most important object, if the temple is erected and they intend to observe Yom Kippur/Day of Atonement as described in Leviticus 16. Surely, the Holy of Holies isn’t going to stand empty, now is it?

So when I saw this CBN ad on lost treasures of the temple, I went….. “hmmm”.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all, if tomorrow the Ark was “found”. And this is where I think that things will get interesting. From the article, Ariel says

Through the years, the more I studied the more I began to understand that we had only ourselves and our own inaction to hold accountable: God does not intend for us to wait for a day of miracles. We are expected to act. We must accomplish that with which we have been charged: to do all in our power to prepare for the rebuilding of the Holy Temple, and the renewal of the divine service.

So inorder to convince the rest of us that the temple and its services are legit/god-ordained, they might resort to “unconventional” means. There just might be a repeat of fire falling from the sky to consume the sacrifice, as at the dedication of the temple in Solomon’s day (2 Chronicles 7:1-3). So, in this day and age, with all the known and unknown military technologies out there, its not so hard to pull this off (Rev 13:13-14), given how many entities have a vested interested in “Jerusalem and the temple”. This would be the ultimate,grand deception.

Karlysymon

Star
I came across this video of a so called Christian television show from 'Lamb and Lion Ministries' discussing the red heifer prophesy.

Thanks alot! It was interesting and I'd never heard of Rambam's 10th red heifer prophecy and its association with a coming messiah. At the 7th and 19th mark, she says the same thing that i read in this article:

However, according to the Haaretz newspaper, the Temple Institute may face a Catch-22. According to Jewish law: “The red heifer must be ritually slaughtered by a cohen [priest] who is ritually pure himself – and due to the lack of red heifer ashes, such a cohen does not exist.”

-----------------------------
I wonder where the Romans put some of these things, like Moses' ashes. Obviously they'd heard the stories, i don't think its something they'd just throw away. Maybe someone dumped them in the roman baths or something...

Thunderian

Superstar
Where are they going to find the Ark of the Covenant and its contents?
Since the ark had been missing for about 600 years by the time Christ was born, and the Temple seemed to be functioning just fine, I doubt it’s necessary.

Thunderian

Superstar
That's what the woman in video called them....the Red Heifer ashes that is.
I thought you meant the ashes of his body or something. I’m not sure why anyone would call them Moses’ ashes. He was long dead when the first Temple was built.

Lisa

Superstar
I thought you meant the ashes of his body or something. I’m not sure why anyone would call them Moses’ ashes. He was long dead when the first Temple was built.
Maybe because of this?
Numbers‬ ‭19:1-2‬ ‭
Then the LORD spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying, “This is the statute of the law which the LORD has commanded, saying, ‘Speak to the sons of Israel that they bring you an unblemished red heifer in which is no defect and on which a yoke has never been placed.”​
‭‭

Thunderian

Superstar
Maybe because of this?
Numbers‬ ‭19:1-2‬ ‭
Then the LORD spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying, “This is the statute of the law which the LORD has commanded, saying, ‘Speak to the sons of Israel that they bring you an unblemished red heifer in which is no defect and on which a yoke has never been placed.”​
‭‭
Yes, I’ve just never heard them referred to as HIS ashes. It was confusing.