Prophetic Expectations

Serveto

Star
Please repost the whole thing for me, with the source. Thanks!
Thank you in turn. At your request, and I think I accurately read this as directed to me, my full post can be found here, and this is the statement, repeated, with source included:

Kabbalists do things not only according to their book, but also by the numbers, and, if it is not coincidental, there might be some secret, occult meaning to the number 70. I noticed, when news first broke of Trump's making good on his campaign promise to Sheldon Adelson to move the American embassy to Jerusalem, that it broke with 70 years of American intransigence in that regard:

"For seventy years, the US has, at least formally, aligned its position on Jerusalem with that of the international community and international law. According to UN Resolution 181 recommending the partition of Palestine, passed by the General Assembly on 29 November 1947, the Holy City was ‘established as a corpus separatum under a special international regime’."
Source

Just looking into 70s, I came across the following:

TRUMP WON BY 77 ELECTORAL VOTES, DONALD TRUMP WAS 70 YEARS OLD, 7 MONTHS AND 7 DAYS FIRST FULL DAY IN OFFICE

Either the Occultists have some amazing powers or there are some spectacular 'coincidences' going on here...

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Just looking into 70s, I came across the following:

TRUMP WON BY 77 ELECTORAL VOTES, DONALD TRUMP WAS 70 YEARS OLD, 7 MONTHS AND 7 DAYS FIRST FULL DAY IN OFFICE

Either the Occultists have some amazing powers or there are some spectacular 'coincidences' going on here...
Some of the people I read had that splashed on their blogs or websites. There is a reason Trump is portrayed as a messiah and his presidency claimed as divinely ordained. Keeping in mind there is a difference between God ordaining something and permitting its existence.

Its up to the believer to keep his/her ear on the ground. TPTB can, will hijack prophecies, its perilous to ignore that. For:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Some of the people I read had that splashed on their blogs or websites. There is a reason Trump is portrayed as a messiah and his presidency claimed as divinely ordained. Keeping in mind there is a difference between God ordaining something and permitting its existence.

Its up to the believer to keep his/her ear on the ground. TPTB can, will hijack prophecies, its perilous to ignore that. For:

Might it be right to say that both Kabbalists and God appear to be fond of numbers?

TokiEl

Superstar
. . . "bringing them back ?" . . . Look, I know you love your Bible but what you say makes no scriptural nor historic sense. The Jews never went away, they were living in Jerusalem and the Holy Lands for the past millenium. That is historical fact. Therefore, the Jewish presence in the Holy Lands never went away, (in order for God to ordain "bringing them back") !?
About 7000 Jews lived in the Holy land before 1882.

So you don't know history very well or you're just being disingenuous.

On the scriptural aspect, the return of your Messianic Israel is [conditional] to the return of the Jewish Messiah. So are you suggesting that Theodor Herzl and/or Arthur Balfour or Lord Rothschild (as @Serveto suggests in his post, above) could be the candidates for the much anticipated Biblical figure !?
God uses whomever He wants to fulfill His words. And the Jews got to be back before Jesus returns.

As i've stated in my previous post, Israel is the product of Muslim political weakness and disintegration. Its this fortuitous geopolitical conjunction that allows Israel to exist. If that conjunction is guaranteed by God, then you may be right. But if that conjunction is subject to the ebb and flow of history, your Bible will very soon prove to be at odds with the flow of history. You will find yourself in a most embarrassing position and will have to deploy some pretty fancy excuses for the failure of the current Israeli state to precipitate Christ's reign on earth!?
Israel is the product of God. Three times did the Muslims try to invade Israel and each time the Jews gained more lands. Nevertheless they gave back Sinai in exchange for a peace agreement with Egypt but Syria wasn't willing to give peace a chance so Israel still got Golan. The Jews withdrew from Gaza and gave it to the Palestinian Arabs in 2008 which quickly descended into a hell hole of course.

Let me give you a salient lesson from history. This isn't the first time Muslims have lost Jerusalem and the Holy Lands, it happened during the Crusades but they managed to win everything back. That was the last time Muslims interrupted Christ's reign on earth. They are, certainly, capable of throwing another spanner in the works with Israel.
Every breathing individual with a braincell know that the Muslims are hell bent on invading Israel. Will they succeed ? Well we will wait and see... not without colossal loss i can tell you that.

I'm thoroughly confident about my reading of history, as well as the poor performance of the Bible as an oracle of prophecy.
You have just proven that you don't know history that well. And the prophecy track record of the Bible is impeccable. We just don't have many who understands them.

Golden Age

Established
@TokiEl

The estimated population data for the City of Jerusalem (before 1882) is below. You quoted a population figure of 7000 for the Jewish inhabitants in the "Holy Lands" but never explained whether you meant just Jerusalem or the wider area, because the "Holy Lands" are bigger than Jerusalem.

In any case, as you can see, the Jewish population of Jerusalem was as big as (if not actually bigger) than Muslims and Christians. They were a large, visible and confident community within the demographic mix of the City.

I reiterate my earlier position, the Jews never left Jerusalem and never abandoned the Holy Lands. Therefore, God never had to 'bring them back'. That is pure fiction.
Year Jews Muslims Christians TOTAL
1838 3000 4500 3500 11500
1844 7120 5000 3390 15510
1846 7515 6100 3558 17173
1876 13000 15000 8000 36000

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Jerusalem#cite_note-Kark_Oren-Nordheim-22

Last edited:

Serveto

Star
On the scriptural aspect, the return of your Messianic Israel is [conditional] to the return of the Jewish Messiah. So are you suggesting that Theodor Herzl and/or Arthur Balfour or Lord Rothschild (as @Serveto suggests in his post, above) could be the candidates for the much anticipated Biblical figure !?
As backdrop, in this, my quotation of Sir Edwin Montagu, an anti-Zionist British Jew, he refers to what was then widely known and acknowledged: that for 2,000 years, especially when, prior to the Haskalah, or Jewish Enlightenment, before Jews had extricated themselves, en masse, from the heavy rabbinic "yoke" of the Law, thus from rabbinic control, much as their Christian counterparts had earlier done from their priests and preachers in France and beyond during the Enlightenment proper, there were outright prohibitions on mass Jewish emigration to Palestine: that is, unless and until their Messiah called them. Again, soon after the Balfour Declaration, he said:

".. I have always understood, by the Jews before Zionism was invented, that to bring the Jews back to form a nation in the country from which they were dispersed would require Divine leadership. I have never heard it suggested, even by their most fervent admirers, that either Mr. Balfour or Lord Rothschild would prove to be the Messiah."
Sir Edwin Montagu, 1917

This phenomenon, for example, can be visibly observed in the "false" Messianic movement of Sabbatai Zevi, who, in the 17th Century, caused commotion among Jews worldwide, exciting many to move to Palestine, before they ultimately became disillusioned by his reported, forced conversion to Islam.

Among the many profound ironies concerning the modern, nation state of Israel, from my perspective, is that, however much Jewish colonization of Palestine, now Israel, has stimulated Christian apocalyptic fervor and expectation, secular Zionism was, in large part, a wholesale Jewish repudiation of the Messianic idea. It is quite understandable, to me, speaking generally, given the persecution suffered in especially Central and Eastern Europe, that Jews, excluding so called "court Jews" and those of their upper class for the moment, already worn and weary, apparently grew still more tired of waiting for their long-expected Messiah and decided to "auto-emancipate," to emancipate themselves, and that without supernatural, divine intervention which was so clearly absent and lacking during the long, dark night of the Shoah, or Holocaust.

Sometimes, on this planet, it is left to poets and artists, rather than statesmen and politicians, to say what can or will otherwise not be said. Returning to the original premise, that Jews were not to colonize Palestine until Messiah, literary critic and Jewish intellectual polymath, George Steiner, in his short story, The Portage to Cristobal of A.H. [Adolf Hitler], drew the obvious if unsettling inference and both shocked and enraged theater goers, when it was later adapted as a play and presented on stage in London, in which the accomplished actor, Alec McCowen, resurrected as Adolf Hitler, boldly proposed that, considering that without the Shoah there would be no state of Israel, he himself could be their Messiah. Absit omen!

Apologies for the history book and the length of this post.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Isaiah 11

12And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

@Golden Age just reviewing your comment, I don't think it is implicit that all the Jews should be out of their homeland in order to return. The notion is that at a particular time in history, they should be gathered together. It is not suggested this should be immediate but rather, progressive.

Golden Age

Established
Isaiah 11

12And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

@Golden Age just reviewing your comment, I don't think it is implicit that all the Jews should be out of their homeland in order to return. The notion is that at a particular time in history, they should be gathered together. It is not suggested this should be immediate but rather, progressive.

That makes much more sense.

TokiEl

Superstar
The estimated population data for the City of Jerusalem (before 1882) is below. You quoted a population figure of 7000 for the Jewish inhabitants in the "Holy Lands" but never explained whether you meant just Jerusalem or the wider area, because the "Holy Lands" are bigger than Jerusalem.

In any case, as you can see, the Jewish population of Jerusalem was as big as (if not actually bigger) than Muslims and Christians. They were a large, visible and confident community within the demographic mix of the City.

I reiterate my earlier position, the Jews never left Jerusalem and never abandoned the Holy Lands. Therefore, God never had to 'bring them back'. That is pure fiction.
But God did bring them back as there were over half a million Jews in the Holy land around the time of their independence in 1948. He brought back to life the dry dead bones of the Jews whom the Devil's minions burnt up over Europe. And now they are about six million Jews over there in the Holy land. Which is mind you God's own land.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Psalm 102 is worth a read - many see it as describing the holocaust generation and the return to the land...

Here are some interesting observations from Derek Prince (a Bible teacher).

"Our walk through Psalm 102 has taken a turn in the right direction. The psalmist has chosen to trust in God’s love and mercy."

Verse 13:

You will arise and have mercy on Zion;
For the time to favor her,
Yes, the set time, has come.

"The current restoration of the Jewish people is a unique mark of God’s favour. In God’s calendar, there is a set time to favour Zion. I believe we are either living in it now or we are approaching it.

There are two words in that verse that describe something we can never earn: favour and mercy. The very fact that we need mercy means we cannot earn it. Here, I believe, is a focal problem with religious people like you or me. If we cannot earn it, we do not want it. Most of us have been brought up to think that religion is earning something. If you achieve certain standards or satisfy certain requirements, you will get certain benefits. I do believe there is an element of that in the life of faith, but this is not what we are talking about. You cannot earn favour, and you cannot earn mercy. By definition, they cannot be earned. If you need mercy, that means you have not earned it.

In ministering to the body of Christ, I have discovered that many Christians find fault with God because He is restoring the Jewish people—and they feel the Jews don’t deserve it. But that is the very essence of favour: getting what you don’t deserve. One result of that way of thinking is “replacement theology,” which claims that because the Jews have fallen out of favour with God, all of their promises default to the church.

By implication, “the church” does deserve God’s favour. But this leaves me with an unresolved problem. In more than sixty years of ministry, I have yet to discover a church that actually does deserve God’s favour."

In verse 16, Psalm 102 moves on to an exciting climax:

For the LORD shall build up Zion;
He shall appear in His glory.

The King James Version says, “When the LORD shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory.” The up-building of Zion is one of the most exciting contemporary signs that the Lord is getting ready to return.

Psalm 102:18 says,

“This will be written for the generation to come, that a people yet to be created may
praise the LORD.”

I was sharing this verse with a Jewish friend, and he pointed out the Hebrew does not say “the generation to come;” it says “the last generation.” So, this is written for the last generation.

What is God looking for then? A people to praise Him, and if necessary He is going to have to create them. I believe that is just what God is doing at the present, creating a people who will offer Him the praise that He deserves. And in that people, there will be both Jews and Gentiles."

Source

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Good points well made here:

Footnote on #70

The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 70

Seventy has a sacred meaning in the Bible that is made up of the factors of two perfect numbers, seven (representing perfection) and ten (representing completeness and God's law). As such, it symbolizes perfect spiritual order carried out with all power. It can also represent a period of judgment.

70 elders were appointed by Moses (Numbers 11:16). After reading the covenant God gave him to read to the people, Moses took 70 elders, along with Aaron and his sons, up Mount Sinai to have a special meal with God himself (Exodus 24:9 - 11)!

Ancient Israel spent a total number of 70 years in captivity in Babylon (Jeremiah 29:10).

Seventy is also specially connected with Jerusalem. The city kept 70 years of Sabbaths while Judah was in Babylonian captivity (Jeremiah 25:11). Seventy sevens (490 years) were determined upon Jerusalem for it to complete its transgressions, to make an end for sins and for everlasting righteousness to enter into it (Daniel 9:24).

Last edited:

Serveto

Star
Let's see if, during their 70th birthday party, when Christian Zionists help Israel blow its candles in celebration, the blowhards (not referring to anybody here) exhale too enthusiastically and just happen, fortuitously in my opinion, to disturb this site, with an arguably Rothschildean stamp, rightly called "sinister" by our host, @VigilantCitizen ...

1525468419340.png

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Let's see if, during their 70th birthday party, when Christian Zionists help Israel blow its candles in celebration, the blowhards (not referring to anybody here) exhale too enthusiastically and just happen, fortuitously in my opinion, to disturb this site, with an arguably Rothschildean imprimatur, rightly called "sinister" by our host, @VigilantCitizen ...

On a separate note, as no true friends of Biblical Christianity, I do find it intriguing that the Freemasons choose to put their logo on the front of the King James Bible...

download (8).jpeg

Perhaps there is method in the madness?

cfowen

Established
Psalm 102 is worth a read - many see it as describing the holocaust generation and the return to the land...

Here are some interesting observations from Derek Prince (a Bible teacher).

"Our walk through Psalm 102 has taken a turn in the right direction. The psalmist has chosen to trust in God’s love and mercy."

Verse 13:

You will arise and have mercy on Zion;
For the time to favor her,
Yes, the set time, has come.

"The current restoration of the Jewish people is a unique mark of God’s favour. In God’s calendar, there is a set time to favour Zion. I believe we are either living in it now or we are approaching it.

There are two words in that verse that describe something we can never earn: favour and mercy. The very fact that we need mercy means we cannot earn it. Here, I believe, is a focal problem with religious people like you or me. If we cannot earn it, we do not want it. Most of us have been brought up to think that religion is earning something. If you achieve certain standards or satisfy certain requirements, you will get certain benefits. I do believe there is an element of that in the life of faith, but this is not what we are talking about. You cannot earn favour, and you cannot earn mercy. By definition, they cannot be earned. If you need mercy, that means you have not earned it.

In ministering to the body of Christ, I have discovered that many Christians find fault with God because He is restoring the Jewish people—and they feel the Jews don’t deserve it. But that is the very essence of favour: getting what you don’t deserve. One result of that way of thinking is “replacement theology,” which claims that because the Jews have fallen out of favour with God, all of their promises default to the church.

By implication, “the church” does deserve God’s favour. But this leaves me with an unresolved problem. In more than sixty years of ministry, I have yet to discover a church that actually does deserve God’s favour."

In verse 16, Psalm 102 moves on to an exciting climax:

For the LORD shall build up Zion;
He shall appear in His glory.

The King James Version says, “When the LORD shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory.” The up-building of Zion is one of the most exciting contemporary signs that the Lord is getting ready to return.

Psalm 102:18 says,

“This will be written for the generation to come, that a people yet to be created may
praise the LORD.”

I was sharing this verse with a Jewish friend, and he pointed out the Hebrew does not say “the generation to come;” it says “the last generation.” So, this is written for the last generation.

What is God looking for then? A people to praise Him, and if necessary He is going to have to create them. I believe that is just what God is doing at the present, creating a people who will offer Him the praise that He deserves. And in that people, there will be both Jews and Gentiles."

Source
About 20 years ago, I had access to a ton of Derek Prince tapes and listened to many of them. He was a leader in the Charismatic fake gifts of the Spirit arena. I am embarrassed to admit that I was sucked into that fakery for over a year. I think the reason I stayed in it so long, and the reason most people are in it to start with, was the oh-so-good buzz I would get in the hour long droning, repetitious church music. It was exactly the same super buzz i got, in the 70's, when I did Transcendental Meditation. Regarding TM, I found out years later that the mantras were all names of Hindu deities. I was summoning Satanic gods. Sure glad I'm living long enough to maybe make up for a lot of that garbage.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
About 20 years ago, I had access to a ton of Derek Prince tapes and listened to many of them. He was a leader in the Charismatic fake gifts of the Spirit arena. I am embarrassed to admit that I was sucked into that fakery for over a year. I think the reason I stayed in it so long, and the reason most people are in it to start with, was the oh-so-good buzz I would get in the hour long droning, repetitious church music. It was exactly the same super buzz i got, in the 70's, when I did Transcendental Meditation. Regarding TM, I found out years later that the mantras were all names of Hindu deities. I was summoning Satanic gods. Sure glad I'm living long enough to maybe make up for a lot of that garbage.
I don't think Derek Prince's focus on the gifts of the spirit and deliverance has much bearing on his views on Israel. To make such a connection would be to stumble into one of the more common logical fallacies...

E.g. Jack hates cats in a totally unreasonable way, therefore he can't be trusted when it comes to politics.

The other fallacy is the "i used to believe this and now I don't (and I used to make this one a lot), suggesting an automatic progression in knowledge. The Book of Galatians set me right here when Paul says "Foolish Galatians, who has bewitched you" - they (at least) had greater understanding at one point than they had when Paul was prompted to write to them.

To the wider question of cessationism, certainly good people I know take that view. On the other hand, like many other things, infiltration of a movement by bad people does not make the thing itself bad. I'm reading "The Case for Miracles" at the moment by Lee Strobel - not from a charismatic background, the evidence that God still moves in power today is overwhelming.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-case-for-miracles.3437/

cfowen

Established
I don't think Derek Prince's focus on the gifts of the spirit and deliverance has much bearing on his views on Israel. To make such a connection would be to stumble into one of the more common logical fallacies...

E.g. Jack hates cats in a totally unreasonable way, therefore he can't be trusted when it comes to politics.

The other fallacy is the "i used to believe this and now I don't (and I used to make this one a lot), suggesting an automatic progression in knowledge. The Book of Galatians set me right here when Paul says "Foolish Galatians, who has bewitched you" - they (at least) had greater understanding at one point than they had when Paul was prompted to write to them.

To the wider question of cessationism, certainly good people I know take that view. On the other hand, like many other things, infiltration of a movement by bad people does not make the thing itself bad. I'm reading "The Case for Miracles" at the moment by Lee Strobel - not from a charismatic background, the evidence that God still moves in power today is overwhelming.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-case-for-miracles.3437/
That time will not come during this 2000 years Gentile period we're now in. Since there is no Israel today, in God's eyes, and since prophecy always involves Israel, zero prophecy has been fulfilled since this Gentile period started in either 63AD (probably) or 70AD. Israel becoming a nation in 1948, as the fulfillment of prophecy is a huge joke or, as one author put it, a Grand Hoax.When God finally brings the real Israel into the land, everybody on earth will know it. Here's what that author has to say about it and I believe everything he says:

"The Israeli government, today, is made up of unbelieving Jews administering a socialistic government which depends mostly upon the U.S.A. for its sustenance. When the true descendants of the three Patriarchs occupy the Land, they will depend on the LORD their God, and in no-one else will they trust. They will be totally dependent upon the Lord Jesus Christ. And, He will meet every need of His re-gathered people."

As I understand it, the majority are Talmudic Jews, those who elevate the Talmud above the Bible, just as the Pharisees did in Christ's day. They are 10 times worse than the Pharisees ever were, as far as letting oral tradition rule their lives. Anything Christ said about the Pharisees can be said about the Satanic Talmudic Jews tenfold. If any so-called Jew in the world wants salvation, they have to believe Paul's Gospel in 1Cor 15:1-4. If I were a conspiracist, I would think the main goal of the Satanic Khazarian Talmudic Jews is to rule the world.

Today's self-proclaimed Jews seem to fit perfectly into one or both of these passages:

Rev 2:9
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Rev 3:9
"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Last edited:

Vytas

Star
What exactly about him you find embarrassing ? And what fakery you talk about ? He was always one of my favorite preachers...With incredible insights about spiritual world...

Karlysymon

Superstar
Might it be right to say that both Kabbalists and God appear to be fond of numbers?
I can't dispute that because it's a fact.

This will probably make your eyes pop and your jaw drop but hear me out. :)
(It's a prophetic expectation after all.)

I actually believe the creation of the state of Israel is part of Satan's end-game. Disregarding Gen 12:2-3, the TPTB, notably the american political establishment, are too heavily invested in the Middle East and covering Israel's back, to solely be there for that and resources.

In this town, TPTB are called Satanists, Luciferians, etc because we believe that is what they actually are. Is it not logical to believe their master has an errand for them to carry out, in regard to what he has up his sleeve?
Satan moved upon the Jewish religious leaders of antiquity and they either consciously or unconsciously misinterpreted the scriptures so that Christ would be rejected. The master of deceptions has a plan for our day, we, who eagerly anticipate the second advent.
An example would be the story i linked to earlier, about Daystar and TBN plans to live-stream the Second coming. Scripture is very clear about the cosmic/planetary changes shortly before, during and after Christ's descent. Isaiah 24, for example:

The floodgates of the heavens are opened, the foundations of the earth shake. The earth is broken up, the earth is split asunder, the earth is violently shaken. The earth reels like a drunkard, it sways like a hut in the wind; so heavy upon it is the guilt of its rebellion

Now, how exactly their studio cameras are going to withstand earth's aforementioned convulsions, in order to live stream a descending Christ, is anyone's guess. Like as though Christ is incapable of appearing before everyone on earth, simultaneously. We are told the live-stream will be the prophetic fulfilment of "every eye will see Him." Whoever those guys will broadcast isn't the Christ iam expecting. Never mind that the satellites will have been rendered impotent as "the sky recedes like a scroll."

The fallen archangel can convincingly appear as an angel of light, even as Christ himself, of which He gave us a warning in Matt 24. It all needs to be convincing that Christ is back in His 'home town', hence the end time emphasis on Israel and Jerusalem. It may seem like a deception too grand but can you expect anything less of the arch-deceiver? His followers are on hand to help make that a reality. I think the recent trumpet sounds, often heard around the world, are a dry run for the end-game.

'If men are so easily misled now, how will they stand when Satan shall personate Christ, and work miracles? Who will be unmoved by his misrepresentations then--professing to be Christ when it is only Satan assuming the person of Christ, and apparently working the works of Christ?

The saints must get a thorough understanding of present truth, which they will be obliged to maintain from the Scriptures. So closely will the counterfeit resemble the true that it will be impossible to distinguish between them except by the Holy Scriptures. By their testimony every statement and every miracle must be tested.

The church has long professed to look to the Saviour's advent as the consummation of her hopes. Now the great deceiver will make it appear that Christ has come.

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not."

My red-line in all this, is the Moral Law; every single one of the Ten. It is as eternal as the Eternal One, who spoke and wrote it at Sinai. Therefore, entities human or otherwise, claiming it was abrogated, edited, invalid, etc, I quickly tick the box....False. I don't care if Bluebeam is activated and ancient manuscripts are 'discovered', that state contradictions.I won't buy.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I can't dispute that because it's a fact.

This will probably make your eyes pop and your jaw drop but hear me out. :)
(It's a prophetic expectation after all.)

I actually believe the creation of the state of Israel is part of Satan's end-game. Disregarding Gen 12:2-3, the TPTB, notably the american political establishment, are too heavily invested in the Middle East and covering Israel's back, to solely be there for that and resources.

In this town, TPTB are called Satanists, Luciferians, etc because we believe that is what they actually are. Is it not logical to believe their master has an errand for them to carry out, in regard to what he has up his sleeve?
Satan moved upon the Jewish religious leaders of antiquity and they either consciously or unconsciously misinterpreted the scriptures so that Christ would be rejected. The master of deceptions has a plan for our day, we, who eagerly anticipate the second advent.
An example would be the story i linked to earlier, about Daystar and TBN plans to live-stream the Second coming. Scripture is very clear about the cosmic/planetary changes shortly before, during and after Christ's descent. Isaiah 24, for example:

The floodgates of the heavens are opened, the foundations of the earth shake. The earth is broken up, the earth is split asunder, the earth is violently shaken. The earth reels like a drunkard, it sways like a hut in the wind; so heavy upon it is the guilt of its rebellion

Now, how exactly their studio cameras are going to withstand earth's aforementioned convulsions, in order to live stream a descending Christ, is anyone's guess. Like as though Christ is incapable of appearing before everyone on earth, simultaneously. We are told the live-stream will be the prophetic fulfilment of "every eye will see Him." Whoever those guys will broadcast isn't the Christ iam expecting. Never mind that the satellites will have been rendered impotent as "the sky recedes like a scroll."

The fallen archangel can convincingly appear as an angel of light, even as Christ himself, of which He gave us a warning in Matt 24. It all needs to be convincing that Christ is back in His 'home town', hence the end time emphasis on Israel and Jerusalem. It may seem like a deception too grand but can you expect anything less of the arch-deceiver? His followers are on hand to help make that a reality. I think the recent trumpet sounds, often heard around the world, are a dry run for the end-game.

'If men are so easily misled now, how will they stand when Satan shall personate Christ, and work miracles? Who will be unmoved by his misrepresentations then--professing to be Christ when it is only Satan assuming the person of Christ, and apparently working the works of Christ?

The saints must get a thorough understanding of present truth, which they will be obliged to maintain from the Scriptures. So closely will the counterfeit resemble the true that it will be impossible to distinguish between them except by the Holy Scriptures. By their testimony every statement and every miracle must be tested.

The church has long professed to look to the Saviour's advent as the consummation of her hopes. Now the great deceiver will make it appear that Christ has come.

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not."

My red-line in all this, is the Moral Law; every single one of the Ten. It is as eternal as the Eternal One, who spoke and wrote it at Sinai. Therefore, entities human or otherwise, claiming it was abrogated, edited, invalid, etc, I quickly tick the box....False. I don't care if Bluebeam is activated and ancient manuscripts are 'discovered', that state contradictions.I won't buy.
I think it is very important to stay in the scriptures at times like these. We may yet be glad of every bit of wisdom we can glean!