Predictive programming in the music industry.

@Awoken2
Well, as far as reprogramming people...
Hmmm that's a challenging notion, surely.
Sites like this are a good start, of course, but its not mainstream enough.
Part of the reality we live/lead mirrors that which is seen on the screen.
Now I don't think all catastrophic events seen on the screen always do occur, but it places the idea/possibility there for all to see in the first place, therefore training peoples brains to subliminally accept that as possible reality/future.
There is a lot of power in thought, and positive thinking, in particular.
As I'm sure you've seen plant studies and the rice experiments involving positive and negative feedback/reinforcement. The plants spoken to with love thrived, the ones spoken to harshly rotted away, or became sick.
By putting out all these horrible and apocolyptic movies and news etc it trains ones brain to accept that reality. Same with violent video games or horror movies. All of this puts ones psyche in a state of suspense/panic and reverts their mind into survival mode and primitive thought (lower brain/reptilian). There is no way anyone can spend their days viewing the macabre and gruesome and not have it affect them psychologically and physiologically, in some way.
The dark forces that control this world remain empowered by the sublimation/MK of the masses.
Our best defense is awareness and global consciousness which reduces the ability of the fear mongerers to strategize and implement their agendas.
Reprogramming can only truly work if individuals choose to participate, which is something unfortunately, not observed enough.
The matrix redpill/bluepill analogy is oft used as it illustrates the willingness/unwillingness of participants in this world. Also, mind you having that option is also a luxury since many people globally are merely eeking out an existence, as it stands.
You can't worry about theories when you are concerned with survival, yet that is also the irony of it all because knowledge should be free, to those who seek it. That knowledge, and awareness is the only way I see the world awakening and changing for the better.
I suppose the continuation and spread of alternative media and news is the only way to infiltrate their plans. Even going so far as to "not believe the hype", as they would prefer people to.
I truly do think they want everyone so fearful that they comply with whatever "safety" measures are imposed so that they can implement even more restrictions/control.
People have the choice. Choose fear. Choose hate. Choose darkness. Choose negativity.
Or
Choose hope. Love. Light. Happiness.

I apologize for my overly simple explanation, I don't have the answers or funds to create movies or videos to suggest an alternative world view to influence an audience/masses. If I had the means I would, but all I have are some words and thoughts to share with an online forum.
My hopes are that our words and ideas inspire critical thinking, and innovation in the world around us.
I'm always open for conversation and discussion. :)

Awoken2

Star

Awoken2

Star
Well, as far as reprogramming people...
Hmmm that's a challenging notion, surely.
Sites like this are a good start, of course, but its not mainstream enough
I think if you take note of the amount of Daily Mail articles posted on this forum on a daily basis it would be difficult to.make the case that this forum is pretty much mired in the mainstream itself. The majority of the forums "top posters" are pushing Zionist controlled mainstream narratives. This isn't coincidental considering how small a demographic Christian Zionists actually are compared to the volume of posts they make on here.

Now I don't think all catastrophic events seen on the screen always do occur, but it places the idea/possibility there for all to see in the first place, therefore training peoples brains to subliminally accept that as possible reality/future.
Yes every event starts in people's minds. This is a guiding principle for the people who rule over us. They know how our minds work better than we understand how our minds work, that's how this trickery works. They can control the way people think, feel and act. The mask thing being a great example of this.

There is no way anyone can spend their days viewing the macabre and gruesome and not have it affect them psychologically and physiologically, in some way.
The dark forces that control this world remain empowered by the sublimation/MK of the masses.
Our best defense is awareness and global consciousness which reduces the ability of the fear mongerers to strategize and implement their agendas
But the problem is that we now have a generation of young people who are device dependent. The device is now useless for informing large groups of people of any important information they need to make an informed decision on what to do. The device is controlled, censored and potentially damaging to the individual but they have been programmed to be reliant upon it.

I suppose the continuation and spread of alternative media and news is the only way to infiltrate their plans. Even going so far as to "not believe the hype", as they would prefer people to.
I think alternative media is allowed their platform for a reason. It's part of the counter culture narrative that's been running for as long as the narrative itself. From the days of The Beatles going all anti establishment there has always been a undercurrent of discontent in popular culture at the status quo. It's all part of the psy-op. They either want you totally compliant or angry and uncontrolled.

I truly do think they want everyone so fearful that they comply with whatever "safety" measures are imposed so that they can implement even more restrictions/control.
Think you are 100% correct here on all current evidence.

My hopes are that our words and ideas inspire critical thinking, and innovation in the world around us.
Mine to.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Star
They just keep getting closer and closer if you believe all the reports coming out at the moment.

This could simply be them testing their equipment

Last edited:
Not sure if this has already been posted but from 2016...drills are not a good sign. September 20th, 2020?
NASA, FEMA Hold Asteroid Emergency Planning Exercise

Screenshot_2020-08-24 NASA, FEMA Hold Asteroid Emergency Planning Exercise.png

and Greenland now has a September 25th release date...???

Warner Von Braun to Carol Rosin and then there would be asteroids...

Last edited:
Not sure if this has already been posted but from 2016...drills are not a good sign. September 20th, 2020?
NASA, FEMA Hold Asteroid Emergency Planning Exercise

View attachment 40621

and Greenland now has a September 25th release date...???

Warner Von Braun to Carol Rosin and then there would be asteroids...

If we follow the immigration of the Jews, we can find where and when it will fall.

ufo or asteroid?

I couldn't find anything in the video. but the lyrics are interesting.

'Cause I, I, I'm in the stars tonight
So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight (Hey)
Shining through the city with a little funk and soul
So I'ma light it up like dynamite, woah-oh-oh

Last edited:

View attachment 35615
everyone is burning their money and credit cards with dancing.

helicopters watching from the sky.

drinks and guns are gold color.

View attachment 35616
View attachment 35617

Covid World Order.
View attachment 35225
View attachment 35226
Global depression, global unemployment.

4:18, cross and muslim-jewish skullcaps fell.

View attachment 35227
The world is in the cage.

View attachment 35228
Nuclear.

View attachment 35229
CHINA - LIVE
Massive protests in Beijing.

View attachment 35232
View attachment 35233
USA

View attachment 35235
Businessman gave up his money.

View attachment 35234
Lights.

Covid World Order.

money burning. great reset?

Last edited:

Awoken2

Star
OMG. Did you see this?

View attachment 40797
A stadium and meteor.

View attachment 40798
View attachment 40799

Interesting detail: this video was shot in Los Angeles
The music video for "Till the World Ends" was directed by Ray Kay and filmed inside a basement in Los Angeles, California.
If people really understood the type of reach these "popstars" actually have to the global population with their combined messaging when some of their videos are getting a billion hits on YouTube it would be naive to think that their message isn't going to be relevant.

With names like U2, Tool, Dua Lipa, Ariane Grande and Britney and many others all just happening to have seemingly innocuous asteroid imagery in their output then this must be viewed as quite concerning.

If people really understood the type of reach these "popstars" actually have to the global population with their combined messaging when some of their videos are getting a billion hits on YouTube it would be naive to think that their message isn't going to be relevant.

With names like U2, Tool, Dua Lipa, Ariane Grande and Britney and many others all just happening to have seemingly innocuous asteroid imagery in their output then this must be viewed as quite concerning.
Can technology deflect an asteroid in space today? My knowledge of physics is not good, but the vehicles to be used must be very powerful. As much as in the Marvel movies.
1-) do you think they have this technology?
2-) how will they protect their own people? jews and their white puppets?

2020-08-31 20_07_15-Window.png
'Cause I, I, I'm in the stars tonight
So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight (Hey)
Shining through the city with a little funk and soul
So I'ma light it up like dynamite, woah-oh-oh

in front of the New York skyline... like Alicia and Jay-z's Empire State of Mind. big lights will inspire you.