Predictive programming in the music industry.

Awoken2

Superstar
Video deleted, given the stamp of truth by tptb. What was the title and creator, is it on bitchute?
I don't remember the title unfortunately. Looking through my saved videos I'm collecting more and more grey boxes by the day.

Awoken2

Superstar

asteroid and total eclipse.
This is the second time Dua Lipa has had asteroid imagery in her output. This is not coincidental in any way.

If you factor in all the other obvious illuminati imagery like the single eye, the purple lighting, the transhumanism imagery it's quite easy to see her agenda and what she is programming.

We are being prepared for an asteroid event. People are generally not aware that they are but they are. This is going to happen.

The people looking directly at this threat are now being given information such as this.

I don't know if you recall how Amy Lee so accurately signposted the Paradise Valley wild fires in her broken video? Here's a reminder. (1min 7 secs in)

And for her latest offering she has dug up a 30 + year old song from Bananarama that include some intresting lyrics.

Hot summer streets
And the pavements are burning
I sit around

Trying to smile
But the air is so heavy and dry

Strange voices are saying
What did they say
Things I can't understand
It's too close for comfort
This heat has got right out of hand

It's a cruel, cruel summer
Leaving me here on my own
Now you're gone

The city is crowded
My friends are away
And I'm on my own

It's too hot to handle
So I got to get up and go

It's a cruel,
It's a cruel cruel summer
Now you're gone
You're not the only one

Leaving me
It's a cruel,
Now you're gone

Now you're gone
You're not the only one

Leaving me
It's a cruel,
Now you're gone
You're not the only one

Awoken2

Superstar
Also take into account that Cruel Sumner was the only video Bananarama made in America. Bit of a random story on the streets of New York.....the last shot of the video shows them stood in between tbe twin towers.

I remember the sumner of 2001 in New York city.....it was as cruel as you can possibly get.

Last edited:
This is the second time Dua Lipa has had asteroid imagery in her output. This is not coincidental in any way.

If you factor in all the other obvious illuminati imagery like the single eye, the purple lighting, the transhumanism imagery it's quite easy to see her agenda and what she is programming.

We are being prepared for an asteroid event. People are generally not aware that they are but they are. This is going to happen.

The people looking directly at this threat are now being given information such as this.

I don't know if you recall how Amy Lee so accurately signposted the Paradise Valley wild fires in her broken video? Here's a reminder. (1min 7 secs in)

And for her latest offering she has dug up a 30 + year old song from Bananarama that include some intresting lyrics.

Hot summer streets
And the pavements are burning
I sit around

Trying to smile
But the air is so heavy and dry

Strange voices are saying
What did they say
Things I can't understand
It's too close for comfort
This heat has got right out of hand

Now you're gone

The city is crowded
My friends are away
And I'm on my own

It's too hot to handle
So I got to get up and go

It's a cruel,
Now you're gone
You're not the only one

Leaving me
It's a cruel,
Now you're gone

Now you're gone
You're not the only one

Leaving me
It's a cruel,
Now you're gone
You're not the only one
Can technology deflect an asteroid in space today? My knowledge of physics is not good, but the vehicles to be used must be very powerful. As much as in the Marvel movies.

Awoken2

Superstar
It's old stuff but It needs repeating.

The edited, re-titled and re-released version with the addition of the "New World Order" inserted at the 3.22 mark was obviously some type of warning.

Awoken2

Superstar
12 months after the original song was written we had the guidstones pop up telling us how billions of people have to die.

Awoken2

Superstar
It's truly amazing how often the number 322 or 223 crop up in the field of predictive programming.

Asteroids rain down a plenty here in a song which just happens to last for 3 mins 22 seconds.

....This is before you look into the numerology side of the numbers on the football players shirt.

Awoken2

Superstar

Awoken2

Superstar
Well, as far as reprogramming people...
Hmmm that's a challenging notion, surely.
Sites like this are a good start, of course, but its not mainstream enough
I think if you take note of the amount of Daily Mail articles posted on this forum on a daily basis it would be difficult to.make the case that this forum is pretty much mired in the mainstream itself. The majority of the forums "top posters" are pushing Zionist controlled mainstream narratives. This isn't coincidental considering how small a demographic Christian Zionists actually are compared to the volume of posts they make on here.

Now I don't think all catastrophic events seen on the screen always do occur, but it places the idea/possibility there for all to see in the first place, therefore training peoples brains to subliminally accept that as possible reality/future.
Yes every event starts in people's minds. This is a guiding principle for the people who rule over us. They know how our minds work better than we understand how our minds work, that's how this trickery works. They can control the way people think, feel and act. The mask thing being a great example of this.

There is no way anyone can spend their days viewing the macabre and gruesome and not have it affect them psychologically and physiologically, in some way.
The dark forces that control this world remain empowered by the sublimation/MK of the masses.
Our best defense is awareness and global consciousness which reduces the ability of the fear mongerers to strategize and implement their agendas
But the problem is that we now have a generation of young people who are device dependent. The device is now useless for informing large groups of people of any important information they need to make an informed decision on what to do. The device is controlled, censored and potentially damaging to the individual but they have been programmed to be reliant upon it.

I suppose the continuation and spread of alternative media and news is the only way to infiltrate their plans. Even going so far as to "not believe the hype", as they would prefer people to.
I think alternative media is allowed their platform for a reason. It's part of the counter culture narrative that's been running for as long as the narrative itself. From the days of The Beatles going all anti establishment there has always been a undercurrent of discontent in popular culture at the status quo. It's all part of the psy-op. They either want you totally compliant or angry and uncontrolled.

I truly do think they want everyone so fearful that they comply with whatever "safety" measures are imposed so that they can implement even more restrictions/control.
Think you are 100% correct here on all current evidence.

My hopes are that our words and ideas inspire critical thinking, and innovation in the world around us.
Mine to.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The Asteroid That Struck Silicon Valley
A parody of 'The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance' by Gene Pitney.
Screenshot_2020-08-23 Gary Orsum.png

Awoken2

Superstar
They just keep getting closer and closer if you believe all the reports coming out at the moment.

This could simply be them testing their equipment

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Not sure if this has already been posted but from 2016...drills are not a good sign. September 20th, 2020?
NASA, FEMA Hold Asteroid Emergency Planning Exercise

Screenshot_2020-08-24 NASA, FEMA Hold Asteroid Emergency Planning Exercise.png

and Greenland now has a September 25th release date...???

Warner Von Braun to Carol Rosin and then there would be asteroids...

Last edited:
Not sure if this has already been posted but from 2016...drills are not a good sign. September 20th, 2020?
NASA, FEMA Hold Asteroid Emergency Planning Exercise

View attachment 40621

and Greenland now has a September 25th release date...???

Warner Von Braun to Carol Rosin and then there would be asteroids...

If we follow the immigration of the Jews, we can find where and when it will fall.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar