Predictive programming in the music industry.

ufo or asteroid?

I couldn't find anything in the video. but the lyrics are interesting.

'Cause I, I, I'm in the stars tonight
So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight (Hey)
Shining through the city with a little funk and soul
So I'ma light it up like dynamite, woah-oh-oh

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
OMG. Did you see this?

View attachment 40797
A stadium and meteor.

View attachment 40798
View attachment 40799

Interesting detail: this video was shot in Los Angeles
The music video for "Till the World Ends" was directed by Ray Kay and filmed inside a basement in Los Angeles, California.
If people really understood the type of reach these "popstars" actually have to the global population with their combined messaging when some of their videos are getting a billion hits on YouTube it would be naive to think that their message isn't going to be relevant.

With names like U2, Tool, Dua Lipa, Ariane Grande and Britney and many others all just happening to have seemingly innocuous asteroid imagery in their output then this must be viewed as quite concerning.

If people really understood the type of reach these "popstars" actually have to the global population with their combined messaging when some of their videos are getting a billion hits on YouTube it would be naive to think that their message isn't going to be relevant.

With names like U2, Tool, Dua Lipa, Ariane Grande and Britney and many others all just happening to have seemingly innocuous asteroid imagery in their output then this must be viewed as quite concerning.
Can technology deflect an asteroid in space today? My knowledge of physics is not good, but the vehicles to be used must be very powerful. As much as in the Marvel movies.
1-) do you think they have this technology?
2-) how will they protect their own people? jews and their white puppets?

2020-08-31 20_07_15-Window.png
'Cause I, I, I'm in the stars tonight
So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight (Hey)
Shining through the city with a little funk and soul
So I'ma light it up like dynamite, woah-oh-oh

in front of the New York skyline... like Alicia and Jay-z's Empire State of Mind. big lights will inspire you.

Helioform

Star
I think they are going to whip out the big stick as soon as next year when the effects of the economic collapse will be really felt. Probably an asteroid threat, a fake alien invasion and ultimately Project Blue Beam to install the spiritual aspect of the NWO. Too many people are waking up now so they have no choice.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Everything is pointing at an asteroid event in September.

I very much hope I'm wrong.

View attachment 40033
This was a screenshot from this very disturbing video.

ESA scrubs NEO asteroid’s Sept 22 close approach data altogether, raising red flag

Both the media and the European Space Agency may be complicit in the cover-up of an Earthbound near-Earth asteroid originally listed as having a "non-zero" chance of impacting the planet in late September

Awoken2

Superstar
do you think they have this technology
Absolutely. You saw the devastation caused by that "accidental explosion" in Lebanon? Well if you scaled that up 10 times then it's would make for a pretty convincing asteroid strike. A bit of Bluebeam fakery for the asteroid itself and we've got a pretty catastrophic event on our hands.

I don't think it will cause worldwide devastation but it could be targeted at any continent or group of countries.. Their plan can only work when tbe world is in utter chaos.

how will they protect their own people? jews and their white puppets
They will have their place of safety. Some of the most expensive real estate right now is underground. There are bunkers all over tbe world.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
ESA scrubs NEO asteroid’s Sept 22 close approach data altogether, raising red flag

Both the media and the European Space Agency may be complicit in the cover-up of an Earthbound near-Earth asteroid originally listed as having a "non-zero" chance of impacting the planet in late September
I really do feel it will be a staged event Frank, like all the other major events we've witnessed. It's a gut feeling thing.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
From the VMA's the other night. Pay attention, TPTB are sending you a message.....
Once you realize that these performers are "the heralds of the /<>\" you'll better understand how this game is played. It's a communication system that kinda works the same way that this one does:
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Absolutely. You saw the devastation caused by that "accidental explosion" in Lebanon? Well if you scaled that up 10 times then it's would make for a pretty convincing asteroid strike. A bit of Bluebeam fakery for the asteroid itself and we've got a pretty catastrophic event on our hands.

I don't think it will cause worldwide devastation but it could be targeted at any continent or group of countries.. Their plan can only work when tbe world is in utter chaos.
Worthwhile read/

Imagine what they can do today.

Screenshot_2020-09-01 Space Weapons Earth Wars - RAND_MR1209 pdf(1).png

Screenshot_2020-09-01 Space Weapons Earth Wars - RAND_MR1209 pdf.png