Predictive programming in the music industry.

Awoken2

Superstar

What is an asteroid?

Asteroids are rocky objects that orbit the Sun, much smaller than planets. They are also called minor planets. As per NASA, 994,383 is the count for known asteroids, the remnants from the formation of the solar system over 4.6 billion years ago.

Further down the same article.....

Most such objects can be found in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, which is estimated to contain somewhere between 1.1-1.9 million asteroids

... .then goes on to say.....

According to The Planetary Society, there are estimated to be around 1 billion asteroids having a diameter greater than 1 metre.

I think NASA should be asking The Planetry Society about these additional unknown asteroids.

Awoken2

Superstar
The facts, figures and statistics generated around these stories now seem to be irrelevant.

Below is a good example of this. Check out the absurdity of what they are expecting people to believe. Apparently this particular asteroid is travelling at a speed of 7 million miles per second....that equates to 25 billion miles per hour.

Last edited:
terminator-2-judgment-day-1991-9-11-foreshadowing.jpg

I knew there was 9-11 prediction in Termanitor 2. I've never watched the rest of the series. I guessed it would definitely have asteroid (attack from space) prediction in the 2003 movie. and this is how the movie started. surprise but not surprise.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Roger Waters released a version of Pink Floyd's 'Money' recently featuring Donald Trump and a massive nuclear explosion. WTF!!

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established
From the VMA's the other night. Pay attention, TPTB are sending you a message.....
Once you realize that these performers are "the heralds of the /<>\" you'll better understand how this game is played. It's a communication system that kinda works the same way that this one does:
View attachment 41153
I hate everything about this violent clown, his excessive bling, his giant Joker mouth, his stupid dances.

His Rapping is trash and his music is repetitive and trash and why are there are buildings on fire?

Karlysymon

Superstar
Why NASA just destroyed a simulated New York City with a huge fake asteroid
The exercise was designed to evaluate our planetary defense plan.

View attachment 40632
If we follow the immigration of the Jews, we can find where and when it will fall.
There must be news that the Jewish billionaires are leaving New York. And changes in the stock market.
@thursdayafternoon ,with your comments at the back of my mind, i did a double take when i saw this story. de Blasio is obviously not Jewish but this sudden furlough of many city officials made me go...hmmm.

@thursdayafternoon ,with your comments at the back of my mind, i did a double take when i saw this story. de Blasio is obviously not Jewish but this sudden furlough of many city officials made me go...hmmm.
we can check the instagram accounts of other rich and famous people who we know live in new york. maybe there are too many airline tickets.

Awoken2

Superstar
This is currently the largest advertising campaign here in the UK, costing millions of pounds Moneysupermarket are sponsoring films and tv programmes this ensuring this imagery is seen by a maximum audience.

Media outlets from all over the world are also putting the same imagery out, many more millions of people around the world are being subjected to this.

It's been on the cards like all the other events
carte.jpg

The musicians have also made their contributions

The only imponderable now is when is this event going to take place? Some are claiming that it will strike on 23/9.... but we've seen so many of these date specific predictions come and go in the past. I'm of the belief that it will hit without warning, as in line with all previous events.

Awoken2

Superstar
The thing is you see that the asteroids and meteors captured on film always seem to arrive totally enexpected. Considering NASA and other organisations can accurately measure the size and speed of these things but just happen to miss all the ones that actually get seen is a red flag in itself.

Here a just a few reports of these unexpected asteroids.

(Apologies for source)

As far as we know they could just be testing out their toys.