Predictive programming in the music industry.

Helioform

Star
I think they are going to whip out the big stick as soon as next year when the effects of the economic collapse will be really felt. Probably an asteroid threat, a fake alien invasion and ultimately Project Blue Beam to install the spiritual aspect of the NWO. Too many people are waking up now so they have no choice.

Everything is pointing at an asteroid event in September.

I very much hope I'm wrong.

View attachment 40033
This was a screenshot from this very disturbing video.

ESA scrubs NEO asteroid’s Sept 22 close approach data altogether, raising red flag

Both the media and the European Space Agency may be complicit in the cover-up of an Earthbound near-Earth asteroid originally listed as having a "non-zero" chance of impacting the planet in late September

Awoken2

Star
do you think they have this technology
Absolutely. You saw the devastation caused by that "accidental explosion" in Lebanon? Well if you scaled that up 10 times then it's would make for a pretty convincing asteroid strike. A bit of Bluebeam fakery for the asteroid itself and we've got a pretty catastrophic event on our hands.

I don't think it will cause worldwide devastation but it could be targeted at any continent or group of countries.. Their plan can only work when tbe world is in utter chaos.

how will they protect their own people? jews and their white puppets
They will have their place of safety. Some of the most expensive real estate right now is underground. There are bunkers all over tbe world.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Star
ESA scrubs NEO asteroid’s Sept 22 close approach data altogether, raising red flag

Both the media and the European Space Agency may be complicit in the cover-up of an Earthbound near-Earth asteroid originally listed as having a "non-zero" chance of impacting the planet in late September
I really do feel it will be a staged event Frank, like all the other major events we've witnessed. It's a gut feeling thing.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
From the VMA's the other night. Pay attention, TPTB are sending you a message.....
Once you realize that these performers are "the heralds of the /<>\" you'll better understand how this game is played. It's a communication system that kinda works the same way that this one does:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Absolutely. You saw the devastation caused by that "accidental explosion" in Lebanon? Well if you scaled that up 10 times then it's would make for a pretty convincing asteroid strike. A bit of Bluebeam fakery for the asteroid itself and we've got a pretty catastrophic event on our hands.

I don't think it will cause worldwide devastation but it could be targeted at any continent or group of countries.. Their plan can only work when tbe world is in utter chaos.
Worthwhile read/

Imagine what they can do today.

Screenshot_2020-09-01 Space Weapons Earth Wars - RAND_MR1209 pdf(1).png

Screenshot_2020-09-01 Space Weapons Earth Wars - RAND_MR1209 pdf.png

Awoken2

Star

What is an asteroid?

Asteroids are rocky objects that orbit the Sun, much smaller than planets. They are also called minor planets. As per NASA, 994,383 is the count for known asteroids, the remnants from the formation of the solar system over 4.6 billion years ago.

Further down the same article.....

Most such objects can be found in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, which is estimated to contain somewhere between 1.1-1.9 million asteroids

... .then goes on to say.....

According to The Planetary Society, there are estimated to be around 1 billion asteroids having a diameter greater than 1 metre.

I think NASA should be asking The Planetry Society about these additional unknown asteroids.

Awoken2

Star
The facts, figures and statistics generated around these stories now seem to be irrelevant.

Below is a good example of this. Check out the absurdity of what they are expecting people to believe. Apparently this particular asteroid is travelling at a speed of 7 million miles per second....that equates to 25 billion miles per hour.

Last edited:
terminator-2-judgment-day-1991-9-11-foreshadowing.jpg

I knew there was 9-11 prediction in Termanitor 2. I've never watched the rest of the series. I guessed it would definitely have asteroid (attack from space) prediction in the 2003 movie. and this is how the movie started. surprise but not surprise.