On the Trinity:

A Freeman

Superstar
Why don’t you stick with the 1611 then, and use a decent Interlinear in any areas where varied meanings may be implied, rather than create your own version and attempt to harmonise it with the incompatible message of the Qur’an?

It seems like a monumental waste of time to me!!!
Why wouldn't someone use the most accurate version of the Bible available?

Even within this very thread, people are attempting to argue that believing in a false, overtly pagan 3=1 nonsensical god, that is found NOWHERE in all of Scripture, is allegedly the key to our salvation.

Of course 28 pages on and not a single shred of Scriptural proof has been offered to back that ridiculous and blasphemous claim up. But instead of focusing on that, you've decided to attack the Scriptures themselves, which clearly tell us that Christ is THE KING OF KINGS and LORD OF LORDS.

Do you really think Father (God) would allow ANYONE other than His Christ to publish the King of kings' Bible during the end-times, right before everyone is due to be judged, other than Christ?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Do you really think Father (God) would allow ANYONE other than His Christ to publish the King of kings' Bible during the end-times, right before everyone is due to be judged, other than Christ?
Given the fact that God will allow the False Prophet and the Antichrist to arrive, the mistaken and obstinate Jews Who have rejected their Messiah to build their Third Temple and myriads to take the Mark of the Beast, I do believe he would allow someone to create a modified version of the Bible and dupe people out of eternal life.

So, in short, yes.

#freewill

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
You are still trying to argue from a point of ignorance.

The King of kings' Bible

Incorporating:-

The Old Covenant / Testament;
The New Covenant / Testament
and The Holy Koran
You are trying to incorporate the Devil's dictation known as the Quran into God's book known as the Bible.

That's what this pope is about. In the name of human fraternity (which is a masonic word btw) the world will come together in an eclectic religion presided over by the pope... who is the religious figurehead of the emerging technological new world order where everybody and everything must be chipped and connected to an AI controlled blockchain.

So the pope and you guys are on the same side... the eternal loosing one.

TokiEl

Superstar
Why wouldn't someone use the most accurate version of the Bible available?

Even within this very thread, people are attempting to argue that believing in a false, overtly pagan 3=1 nonsensical god, that is found NOWHERE in all of Scripture, is allegedly the key to our salvation.
There is absolutely no way that you can be anything else than a muslim.

The Koran that I'm reading from Christ's very own King of kings' Bible and love to quote from, agrees perfectly with the rest of the Bible and says exactly the same as Jesus' Teachings in the Gospels.

TWH
10:12 The Lord told Mohammed exactly the same as Jesus had taught, which is NOT to worship
Jesus, or Mohammed, or any other Prophet or Angel, and to worship ONLY God
If it was such a blasphemy, why didn't Jesus then rebuke anyone who worshiped Him?

Matthew 28
8 So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples. 9 Suddenly Jesus met them. “Greetings,” he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him. 10 Then Jesus said to them, “Do not be afraid. Go and tell my brothers to go to Galilee; there they will see me.”

Matthew 28
16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Matthew 8
2 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.
3 And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

Matthew 14
31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?
32 And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased.
33 Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.

John 9
35 Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?
36 He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?
37 And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.
38 And he said,
Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.

Luke 24
51 And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.
52 And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy:

Why did Paul say all should bow to His name? Why did he say Jesus is Lord?

Philippians 2
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Why did God say to the angels, "worship Him"? (even IF the firstborn is Michael, you have the same problem!)

Hebrews 1
“I will be his Father,
and he will be my Son”?

6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,

Let all God’s angels worship him.

Why did the Magi worship baby Jesus?

Matthew 2
11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.

Phithx

Veteran
@Artful Revealer

How about that curse duel?

I say your information has lies and blasphemy*, which are taking you steadily to hell-fire, and ours is Truth, which you can't see yet.

King of kings' Bible - Koran
Surah 3. The Family Of Amram, The House Of Amram (Ex. 6:18-20 Moses, Aaron, Miriam)
3:59. The similitude of Jesus (the human) before God is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be": and he was.
3:60. The Truth (comes) from God alone; so be not of those who doubt.
3:61. If any one disputes in this matter with thee, now after (full) knowledge hath come to thee, say: "Come! let us gather together,- our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves: then let us earnestly pray, and invoke the curse of God on those who lie!"
3:62. This is the true account: there is no god except God; and God- He is indeed the Exalted in Power, the Wise.

4:171. O People of The Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: nor say of God aught but the Truth. Jesus the (human) son of Mary was (no more than) an Apostle of God; and His Word (John 1:14), which He bestowed on Mary's (human) son; was a spirit-Being (Christ) proceeding from Him (making the human+Being called Jesus+Christ): so believe God and His Apostles. Say NOT "Trinity": DESIST: it will be better for you: for "I AM" is one God. Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a human son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on Earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs.

* KIng of kings' Bible - Revelation
17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come here; I will show unto thee the Judgment of the great "Whore" that sitteth upon many"waters":
17:2 With whom the kings of the Earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the Earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
17:4 And the woman was arrayed in PURPLE (bishops) and SCARLET (cardinals) colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY (2 Thess. 2:7), BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS (her daughters) AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of her saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
17:7 And the angel said unto me, Why didst thou marvel? (Stop it!) I will tell thee the MYSTERY of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend outof the Bottomless Pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the Earth shall wonder, whose names were NOT written in the Book ofLife from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beastt hat was, and is not, and yet is.
17:9 And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth (Rome).
How does it work?

And you want to risk being cursed by God, but you don't want to answer a simple question?
As it says, we "earnestly pray, and invoke the curse of God on those who lie".

The prayer will definitely answer the question, and all the others.

I say our source is the Truth.

As it says, we "earnestly pray, and invoke the curse of God on those who lie".

The prayer will definitely answer the question, and all the others.

I say our source is the Truth.
Who do you think you are? Elijah?

You want to invoke the wrath of the god of plagues and curses? You must be out of your damn mind. I know who he is, and I want nothing to do with him.

the Scriptures themselves, which clearly tell us that Christ is THE KING OF KINGS and LORD OF LORDS.
So you mean Christ is God?

Deuteronomy 10
17 For the Lord your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:

Psalm 136
1 O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
2 O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever.
3 O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Phithx

Veteran
Who do you think you are? Elijah?
Actually, you obviously don't know Who He really is, as it is plain to see that there are many things you don't really know. He is a very loving person.

King of kings' Bible Matthew 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and [he] to whomsoever the Son (Elijah - the "Revealer of God") will reveal [Him].

You want to invoke the wrath of the god of plagues and curses?
Why not: on lies? Unwitting? for now, it seems?

You must be out of your damn mind. I know who he is, and I want nothing to do with him.
Then you be wrong, because He was Prophesied to be here in The End Times:

King of kings' Bible Malachi
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse (see verse 1).

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
There is absolutely no way that you can be anything else than a muslim.
Did you know the word "Muslim" is Arabic and means "Believer", or one who is "True in Faith", or were you ignorant of that fact?

The organized religion of Islam, like all organized religions, was created by Satan to keep its adherents AWAY from God. That's why the organized religion of Islam, along with ALL organized religions, MUST be destroyed.

For reference on the three major "monotheistic" Abrahamic organized religions:-

Talmudic Judaism - is NOT based upon the Holy Scriptures. Instead, it is based upon the Talmud, which is Hebrew and literally means "the traditions of the fathers".

Christianity - is NOT based upon the Holy Scriptures. Instead, it is based on pagan Roman Catholicism and its priests, which have the audacity to call themselves "father" in direct defiance of Christ's COMMAND for us NOT to do that (Matt. 23:8). So they are literally teaching "the traditions of the fathers".

Islam - is NOT based upon the Holy Scriptures. Instead, it is based upon the Hadith, which is Arabic and literally means "the traditions of the fathers".

Did you know this, or were you ignorant of this fact as well?

What did Christ actually say about those who teach "the traditions of the father"?

Matthew 15:3-9
15:3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the COMMANDment of God by your Tradition?
15:4 For God Commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
15:5 But ye say, Whosoever shall say to [his] father or [his] mother, [It is] a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
15:6 And honour not his father or his mother, [he shall be free]. Thus have ye made the Commandment of God of none effect by your Tradition (Talmud).
15:7 [Ye] hypocrites, well did Isaiah prophesy of you, saying,
15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is FAR from me.
15:9 But in vain they do worship Me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men (man-made laws/legislation, i.e. "the traditions of the fathers/elders").

Did you know this, or were you ignorant of this fact as well?

TokiEl

Superstar
Did you know the word "Muslim" is Arabic and means "Believer", or one who is "True in Faith", or were you ignorant of that fact?
What merit is it to be called a believer or true in faith... when what is believed are the words of the Devil ?

The organized religion of Islam, like all organized religions, was created by Satan to keep its adherents AWAY from God. That's why the organized religion of Islam, along with ALL organized religions, MUST be destroyed.
Christendom was created by Jesus Christ... but both He and the apostles warned that there would be a falling away from faith. And so today at the end of the age Christendom is just about no more. And that's why Jesus wondered if He would even find faith on the earth.

Luke 18 7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?

8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

A lot of people claim to be christians... but do they have faith ? Do they have the correct Christian doctrine and live by it ?

No of course not ! Else Jesus would not wonder if He would find faith on the earth.

If it was such a blasphemy, why didn't Jesus then rebuke anyone who worshiped Him?

Matthew 28
8 So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples. 9 Suddenly Jesus met them. “Greetings,” he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him. 10 Then Jesus said to them, “Do not be afraid. Go and tell my brothers to go to Galilee; there they will see me.”

Matthew 28
16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Matthew 8
2 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.
3 And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

Matthew 14
31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?
32 And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased.
33 Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.

John 9
35 Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?
36 He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?
37 And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.
38 And he said,
Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.

Luke 24
51 And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.
52 And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy:

Why did Paul say all should bow to His name? Why did he say Jesus is Lord?

Philippians 2
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Why did God say to the angels, "worship Him"? (even IF the firstborn is Michael, you have the same problem!)

Hebrews 1
“I will be his Father,
and he will be my Son”?

6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,

Let all God’s angels worship him.

Why did the Magi worship baby Jesus?

Matthew 2
11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.
Worshiped (loved, revered and respected) as being the Messiah sent by God, not worshiped as being God Himself.

Every knee shall bow before Christ, remember?

John
5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son (Enoch 58:1; 60:11; 68:39):
5:23 That all [men] should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Abigail also worshiped David, and Sarah called Abraham lord. Obviously, that did not mean that David was God, or that Abraham was God (which should be clear to anyone with a reasonable amount of common sense).

A Freeman

Superstar
Luke 18 7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?

8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

A lot of people claim to be christians... but do they have faith ? Do they have the correct Christian doctrine and live by it ?

No of course not ! Else Jesus would not wonder if He would find faith on the earth.
Agreed. And it's exactly why Christ sent the following warning specifically to all "Christians", i.e. those who are part of the organized religion known as "Christianity".

Matthew 7:21-23
7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into The Kingdom of heaven; ONLY he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in heaven.
7:22 Many will say to me in That Day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work inequity.

Think about it. Who else calls Christ "Lord" other than so-called Christians? The "Jews" certainly do not. And neither do the "Muslims" nor any other organized religion.

Which should likewise explain why Christ told His TRUE Followers to go and make DISCIPLES of all nations, NOT "Christians" (Matt. 28:19).

A disciple is one who has the discipline to DO what Christ has COMMANDED us to do, which is to KEEP THE COVENANTS AND THE LAW/COMMANDMENTS OF GOD.

If you genuinely desire to make this world a better, more Christ-like place for everyone, including yourself, then please start keeping The Law, as we've been COMMANDED to do. To do otherwise is to make a mockery of Christ's Sacrifice.

TokiEl

Superstar
Worshiped (loved, revered and respected) as being the Messiah sent by God, not worshiped as being God Himself.

John
5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son (Enoch 58:1; 60:11; 68:39):
5:23 That all [men] should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Abigail also worshiped David, and Sarah called Abraham lord. Obviously, that did not mean that David was God, or that Abraham was God (which should be clear to anyone with a reasonable amount of common sense).
Who is Jesus Christ ?

Well let's hear Him...

John 8 23Then He told them, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24That is why I told you that you would die in your sins. For unless you believe that I am, you will die in your sins.

John 8 58“Truly, truly, I tell you,” Jesus declared, “before Abraham was born, I am!”

Exodus 3 13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? 14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

The Devil and his devils don't like this... but Jesus Christ is crystal clear about being God.

Robin

Veteran
Agreed. And it's exactly why Christ sent the following warning specifically to all "Christians", i.e. those who are part of the organized religion known as "Christianity".

7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into The Kingdom of heaven; ONLY he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in heaven.
7:22 Many will say to me in That Day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work inequity.

Think about it. Who else calls Christ "Lord" other than so-called Christians? The "Jews" certainly do not. And neither do the "Muslims" nor any other organized religion.

Which should likewise explain why Christ told His TRUE Followers to go and make DISCIPLES of all nations, NOT "Christians" (Matt. 28:19).

A disciple is one who has the discipline to DO what Christ has COMMANDED us to do, which is to KEEP THE COVENANTS AND THE LAW/COMMANDMENTS OF GOD.

If you genuinely desire to make this world a better, more Christ-like place for everyone, including yourself, then please start keeping The Law, as we've been COMMANDED to do. To do otherwise is to make a mockery of Christ's Sacrifice.
And yet his disciples referred to him as "Lord" as well.

John 20:28
28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

TokiEl

Superstar

The moral laws like love God and your neighbours and don't steal lie cheat or kill etc etc are of course eternal ethical laws.

John

Your semantic refutation doesn't work. The Greek word used in the verses I posted specifically refers to worship and reverence, not love or respect.

4352. proskuneó

proskuneó: to do reverence to

Original Word: προσκυνέω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: proskuneó
Phonetic Spelling: (pros-koo-neh'-o)
Definition: to do reverence to
Usage: I go down on my knees to, do obeisance to, worship.

4352 proskynéō (from 4314 /prós, "towards" and kyneo, "to kiss") – properly, to kiss the ground when prostrating before a superior; to worship, ready "to fall down/prostrate oneself to adore on one's knees" (DNTT); to "do obeisance" (BAGD).

["The basic meaning of 4352 (proskynéō), in the opinion of most scholars, is to kiss. . . . On Egyptian reliefs worshipers are represented with outstretched hand throwing a kiss to (pros-) the deity" (DNTT, 2, 875,876).

4352 (proskyneō) has been (metaphorically) described as "the kissing-ground" between believers (the Bride) and Christ (the heavenly Bridegroom). While this is true, 4352 (proskynéō) suggests the willingness to make all necessary physical gestures of obeisance.]

Word Origin
from pros and kuneó (to kiss)

Definition
to do reverence to

NASB Translation
bow down (1), bow down before (1), bowed down (1), bowed down before (2), bowing before (1), bowing down (1), prostrated himself before (1), worship (32), worshiped (17), worshipers (1), worshiping (1), worships (1).

@A Freeman

the Scriptures themselves, which clearly tell us that Christ is THE KING OF KINGS and LORD OF LORDS.
Are you saying Christ is God?

Deuteronomy 10
17 For the Lord your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:

Psalm 136
1 O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
2 O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever.
3 O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever.