Nations taking their places for Ezekiel 38 / Psalm 83 / Isaiah 17

Enter a hook?

With Europe realizing its complete dependency on Russia's gas, and if played with the right cards, the crisis in Ukraine can be an opportunity for Israel's gas exportation to Europe

Israel could make moves to position itself as a central gas exporter in the Middle East, as tensions surrounding the war in Ukraine have led to discussion about alternatives to Russia’s gas exports. While it is already supplying gas to Jordan and Egypt, if the right steps are taken, Israel has the potential to become a natural gas source for Europe, as well.“Europe is completely hysterical that it sits in the hands of Putin,” said Dr. Alexander Coman, from the Faculty of Management at Tel Aviv University. “The idea that Putin is sitting with his hand on the faucet and can, at will, open or close gas supply to Europe – this is a terrible scenario for them.”

put your tongue back in your mouth mate....
israel has 6trillion cubit feet of gas reserves..and they need that.
egypt has 77 trillion cubit feet...

russia has over 1000 as does iran....and that is another reason why isfail wants it.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
put your tongue back in your mouth mate....
israel has 6trillion cubit feet of gas reserves..and they need that.
egypt has 77 trillion cubit feet...

russia has over 1000 as does iran....and that is another reason why isfail wants it.
So I understand, are you of the view that all of Israel’s apparent insistence that their desire to live in peace in their own land and to defend that right is actually a rouse to build up weapons for a regional land grab in the style of Putin?

Do you genuinely think that Israel is after Iran, Russia and Egypt’s oil and gas?

Daze

Superstar
So I understand, are you of the view that all of Israel’s apparent insistence that their desire to live in peace in their own land and to defend that right is actually a rouse to build up weapons for a regional land grab in the style of Putin?

Do you genuinely think that Israel is after Iran, Russia and Egypt’s oil and gas?
Ignoring the fact that the Israeli occupation force are anything but defensive..

Do you genuinely think they desire to live there in peace? If i come into your house and stuck a gun in your mouth and said, "get out, God gave me this land". Would i come off as peaceful? I do believe Trump himself recently said Satanyahu never wanted a 2 state solution.

Are you Israeli Red? Because I've noticed alot of videos you share here are actual Israelis in Israel. No wonder you only have one eye to see the world around you.

Thoughts on your peaceful people attacking Syria just the past week?

Crazy how aggressive "god's chosen" actually are. Whats more crazier is so many are expressing an out pouring of support for Ukraine when the situation in Gaza is faaaarrrrr worse. Why is that Red? Do you think it has anything to do with the media trying their best to suppress it? Why are Israels war crimes never reported in western media Red?

Why can't you see you worship the anti-chrsit Red? If i had to guess, I'd say its because you only see the world with 1 eye.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I am a Christian living in the UK. I have had friends who were Muslims, others who were Israeli. I have great grandparents who were involved in WW2 and who saw first hand what the Jews had faced in the camps. I also have relatives who live in Jerusalem. I am aware of the convergence of what could be described as the secular “anti-Zionist conspiratorial narrative” and the Muslim Anti-Israel sentiment.

From that general awareness, I can’t help admire the irony in this song…

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Crazy how aggressive "god's chosen" actually are. Whats more crazier is so many are expressing an out pouring of support for Ukraine when the situation in Gaza is faaaarrrrr worse.
Ariel Sharon unilaterally pulled out of Gaza in 2005 and rumour has it he was going to do the same in the West Bank before he suffered a stroke and spent the next seven years in a vegetative state.

Speaking of vegetative there was a blooming flower business in Gaza before Hamas came to power and trampled the flowers and built terror tunnels into Israel instead.

In hindsight it is clear that Israel made a mistake disengaging from Gaza and that perhaps divine intervention stopped the same error from happening in the West Bank.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Why can't you see you worship the anti-chrsit Red? If i had to guess, I'd say its because you only see the world with 1 eye.
I know rhetoric when I see it @Daze - To believe Ezekiel 36 (which is still only partially fulfilled) and take the view that God will presently bring Israel into judgement and into its own valley of decision regarding their rejection of the Messiah is really not worship.

Hope for the Mountains of Israel
36 “Son of man, prophesy to the mountains of Israel and say, ‘Mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord. 2 This is what the Sovereign Lord says: The enemy said of you, “Aha! The ancient heights have become our possession.”’ 3 Therefore prophesy and say, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Because they ravaged and crushed you from every side so that you became the possession of the rest of the nations and the object of people’s malicious talk and slander, 4 therefore, mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Sovereign Lord: This is what the Sovereign Lord says to the mountains and hills, to the ravines and valleys, to the desolate ruins and the desertedtowns that have been plundered and ridiculed by the rest of the nations around you— 5 this is what the Sovereign Lord says: In my burning zeal I have spoken against the rest of the nations, and against all Edom, for with glee and with malice in their hearts they made my land their own possession so that they might plunder its pastureland.’6 Therefore prophesy concerning the land of Israel and say to the mountains and hills, to the ravines and valleys: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I speak in my jealous wrath because you have suffered the scorn of the nations. 7 Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I swear with uplifted hand that the nations around you will also suffer scorn.

8 “‘But you, mountains of Israel, will produce branches and fruitfor my people Israel, for they will soon come home. 9 I am concerned for you and will look on you with favor; you will be plowed and sown, 10 and I will cause many people to live on you—yes, all of Israel. The towns will be inhabited and the ruins rebuilt.11 I will increase the number of people and animals living on you, and they will be fruitful and become numerous. I will settle people on you as in the past and will make you prosper more than before. Then you will know that I am the Lord. 12 I will cause people, my people Israel, to live on you. They will possess you, and you will be their inheritance;you will never again deprive them of their children.

13 “‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Because some say to you, “You devour people and deprive your nation of its children,” 14 therefore you will no longer devour people or make your nation childless, declares the Sovereign Lord. 15 No longer will I make you hear the taunts of the nations, and no longer will you suffer the scorn of the peoples or cause your nation to fall, declares the Sovereign Lord.’”

Israel’s Restoration Assured
16 Again the word of the Lordcame to me: 17 “Son of man, when the people of Israel were living in their own land, they defiled it by their conduct and their actions. Their conduct was like a woman’s monthly uncleanness in my sight. 18 So I poured out my wrath on them because they had shed blood in the land and because they had defiled it with their idols. 19 I dispersed them among the nations, and they were scatteredthrough the countries; I judged them according to their conduct and their actions. 20 And wherever they went among the nations they profaned my holy name, for it was said of them, ‘These are the Lord’s people, and yet they had to leave his land.’ 21 I had concern for my holy name, which the people of Israel profaned among the nations where they had gone.

22 “Therefore say to the Israelites, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: It is not for your sake, people of Israel, that I am going to do these things, but for the sake of my holy name,which you have profaned among the nations where you have gone.23 I will show the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, the name you have profaned among them. Then the nations will know that I am the Lord, declares the Sovereign Lord, when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.

24 “‘For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land. 25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanseyou from all your impurities and from all your idols. 26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. 28 Then you will live in the land I gave your ancestors; you will be my people, and I will be your God.29 I will save you from all your uncleanness. I will call for the grain and make it plentiful and will not bring famine upon you.30 I will increase the fruit of the trees and the crops of the field, so that you will no longer suffer disgrace among the nations because of famine. 31 Then you will remember your evil ways and wicked deeds, and you will loathe yourselves for your sins and detestable practices. 32 I want you to know that I am not doing this for your sake, declares the Sovereign Lord. Be ashamed and disgraced for your conduct, people of Israel!

33 “‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: On the day I cleanseyou from all your sins, I will resettle your towns, and the ruinswill be rebuilt. 34 The desolate land will be cultivated instead of lying desolate in the sight of all who pass through it. 35 They will say, “This land that was laid waste has become like the garden of Eden; the cities that were lying in ruins, desolate and destroyed, are now fortified and inhabited.” 36 Then the nations around you that remain will know that I the Lord have rebuilt what was destroyed and have replanted what was desolate. I the Lord have spoken, and I will do it.’

37 “This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Once again I will yield to Israel’s plea and do this for them: I will make their people as numerous as sheep, 38 as numerous as the flocks for offerings at Jerusalem during her appointed festivals. So will the ruined cities be filled with flocks of people. Then they will know that I am the Lord.”

The Bible clearly teaches that God will draw and eventually drive the Jewish people back to their ancient homeland in the last days, and deal with them there. If you see it less as an occupation and more of an appointment, it might aid your understanding.

It doesn’t teach that this happens due to their good behaviour but due to God keeping His word. Whatever happens next will transpire with or without our understanding or approval.

Last edited:

Every time you respond you will only give me the opp to expose all your bs and highlight the truth.

The whore uses propaganda to make nations and people hate and fight each other.
It doesnt deserve peace because it hasnt sought peace in this world. Not ever.

However even more, the whore is a repeat of the chaldeans of babylon as per zechariah 5. Hence the condemnations in habakkuk 2 against the chaldeans...with references to usury, deception/spying and illegal theft of land and homes....literally reflects in the whore.
As it says im zech 5...the wicked woman was taken to babylon to build her house there.
The jews were slaves in the homes of the elite chaldeans and learnt occult sciences and the money business there. Thats why when they returned from babylon they were practicing usury.

Make their neigbour drunk to look at her naked (habakkuk 2)...thats the sin of the whore of babylon eg "the world was drunk on the wine of her adulteries". Obv ve gone into this before...they run the pawn industry and satanic music to corrupt the world. This is a fact.

Ezekiel 18:13
lends at interest and exacts usury—this son certainly shall not live. Because he practiced all these abominations, he shall surely be put to death; his own blood shall be on him

Israel was funded by the rothschild family. The balfour declaration is crystal clear in that.
The wealth of eastern europe was taken by jewish bolsheviks and taken through mass murder and now goes to israel.
$42 trillion was stolen from india, by the british east india trading company...which was owned by house rothschild.

The crap you try to present is why you are cursed and will never have an ounce of credibility. No one spits truths on here like i do.

Cursed is the one who charges interest. The one who receives it. The one who writes it (the scribe) and the witness (the scroll).

Of course zechariah 13's remnant are the true chosen ones of judea...and like ive said they never left the land. They just became muslim and you cant even acknowledge that fact.
Hence revelation 12...where the woman and her children found shelter in 'the wilderness for 1260 days'..and ever since 1948 satan has made war against them.
Satan is the gog & magog side...and the ashkenazi whore camp are mixed in with Gomer.

Ashkenaz (Hebrew: אַשְׁכְּנָז‎ ʾAškənāz) in the Hebrew Bible is one of the descendants of Noah. Ashkenaz is the first son of Gomer, and a Japhetic patriarch in the Table of Nations. In rabbinic literature, the kingdom of Ashkenaz was first associated with the Scythian region, then later with the Slavic territories, and, from the 11th century onwards, with Germany and northern Europe.

Meanwhile

Tsvi Misinai, an Israeli researcher, entrepreneur and proponent of a controversial alternative solution to the Israeli–Palestinian conflict, asserts that nearly 90% of all Palestinians living within Israel and the occupied territories (including Israel's Arab citizens and Negev Bedouin) are descended from the Jewish

Ahad Ha'am believed that, "the Moslems [of Palestine] are the ancient residents of the land ... who became Christians on the rise of Christianity and became Moslems on the arrival of Islam."[132] Israel Belkind, the founder of the Bilu movement also asserted that the Palestinian Arabs were the blood brothers of the Jews.[134] Ber Borochov, one of the key ideological architects of Marxist Zionism, claimed as early as 1905 that "[t]he Fellahin in Eretz-Israel are the descendants of remnants of the Hebrew agricultural community",[135] believing them to be descendants of the ancient Hebrew residents "together with a small admixture of Arab blood".[

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@AspiringSoul and @Daze

I had wondered why so many nations would join together to one day attack Israel. What must their belief system be??

Putin’s recent actions have helped illustrate how attacks can be justified by their perpetrators. He seems to genuinely believe he is doing the right thing.

An example article:

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov claimed that the West was "hatching" plans for a nuclear war, as Russian forces continued to bombard Ukrainian cities on the eighth day of its invasion into Ukraine.​
"Everyone understands that the third world can only be nuclear. But I draw your attention to the fact that it is in the head of Western politicians that a nuclear war is constantly spinning, and not in the head of Russians," said Lavrov, according to TASS.​

I doubt we will see eye to eye any more than Ukrainians and Russians looking at each other through cross-hairs, but I’m not going to be rude to either of you as I can tell you sincerely believe the things you say.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
And how does America play into it? Considering it did not exist.
I don’t know if you are familiar with Bible prophecy but apart from Preterists most people regard unfulfilled prophecies to relate to future events. In this case, America may simply be one of the “young lions” of Tarshish (the outermost island at the time of Ezekiel - I.e. Britain).

Ignoring the fact that the Israeli occupation force are anything but defensive..

Do you genuinely think they desire to live there in peace? If i come into your house and stuck a gun in your mouth and said, "get out, God gave me this land". Would i come off as peaceful? I do believe Trump himself recently said Satanyahu never wanted a 2 state solution.

Are you Israeli Red? Because I've noticed alot of videos you share here are actual Israelis in Israel. No wonder you only have one eye to see the world around you.

Thoughts on your peaceful people attacking Syria just the past week?

Crazy how aggressive "god's chosen" actually are. Whats more crazier is so many are expressing an out pouring of support for Ukraine when the situation in Gaza is faaaarrrrr worse. Why is that Red? Do you think it has anything to do with the media trying their best to suppress it? Why are Israels war crimes never reported in western media Red?

israel isnt dajjal. dajjal is going to destroy it in order to appear as the good guy.
israel is basically the evil 'he' wants us to focus on.

of course that evil is called the 'whore of babylon' and extends to a global system which btw excludes russia.
BEAST was the roman empire and the previous greek, persian and babylonian empires.

A side story to this linked to Daniel 2 is that islam, as a microcosm of the true messianic kingdom, ended the first chapter of the beast system.
in the bible, it promised the destruction of babylon...and babylon wasnt destroyed until islam. muslims conquered persia and the byzantine empire and thus islam conquered 'Rome' which is the Beast.

The Beast/Rome resurfaced in the form of colonial contexts. In the book of Revelation, the very first prophecy begins in Revelation 6 with the 'white horse' representing conquest. This was the birth of end times Rome, through the colonial powers. The lands the colonialists took also became part of the Beast as it was 'the feet of iron and clay' (where those nations represent clay). So it extends to all commonwealth nations linked with britain and france aswell. So you have a global system. It then goes further into the United nations.

The true occult elite are in the vatican, the real satanists. They created protestantism in order to allow a context for jews (the whore of babylon) to come into Rome and practice usury. historically rome forbade usury.
The occult elite designed and created an absolutely evil thoughtform to serve their reptilian needs, Territorialism, greed, power, lust etc. This thoughtform is an artificial lifeform in spirit, exists in the Etheric, astral and mental levels. It encompasses the entire globalist agenda.
As a thoughtform created to serve evil, it feeds off evil energy. Hence the 2 world wars, bolshevism, the holocoast and so forth were all mass blood sacrifice rituals designed to give life to the thoughtform.
the jewish/whore of babylon role is to oversee it's growth...and it rewards them with wealth and power in turn.

the theme in Revelation is 'the whore rides the beast and takes it to it's destination'
and then 'the beast devours the whore'
this theme ironically also links to the jewish obsession with the Golem concept. to create a Beast to serve them...and it destroys them.

dajjal, the false messiah, his goal is to make the world worship and serve this thoughtform as 'God'..and it is playing the role of God today, it is unlike yahweh, it is a global level thoughtform, not regional. it doesnt have the primordial power in it...so it is weaker...but to destroy it requires global level etheric/pranic energy...and it is ISA AS/Jesus who posesses the Divine breath (which is that etheric lifeforce).

The game changer is dajjal betraying his own people and creating a context where muslims attack israel.
In the hadith it says 70000 bani israel (note, not jews) will come from the east (this one is not the isfahan jews prophecy, it is linked to pashtun most likely as they are tribes of israel) and conquer 'rome'. They'll conquer it with the power of iman (which means they'll be muslim).
THEN they'll hear the call of dajjal and go join him.

Zechariah 11
15 Then the Lord said to me, “Take again the equipment of a foolish shepherd.

16 For I am going to raise up a shepherd over the land who will not care for the lost, or seek the young, or heal the injured, or feed the healthy, but will eat the meat of the choice sheep, tearing off their hooves.

17 “Woe to the worthless shepherd,
who deserts the flock!
May the sword strike his arm and his right eye!
May his arm be completely withered,
his right eye totally blinded!”

the false messiah is not the primary evil in any of this...he is just a byproduct and a tool for iblees who rules the global BEAST system and the false deity/thoughtform 'the image of the Beast' who serves that reptilian agenda.

@AspiringSoul and @Daze

I had wondered why so many nations would join together to one day attack Israel. What must their belief system be??

Putin’s recent actions have helped illustrate how attacks can be justified by their perpetrators. He seems to genuinely believe he is doing the right thing.

An example article:

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov claimed that the West was "hatching" plans for a nuclear war, as Russian forces continued to bombard Ukrainian cities on the eighth day of its invasion into Ukraine.​
"Everyone understands that the third world can only be nuclear. But I draw your attention to the fact that it is in the head of Western politicians that a nuclear war is constantly spinning, and not in the head of Russians," said Lavrov, according to TASS.​

I doubt we will see eye to eye any more than Ukrainians and Russians looking at each other through cross-hairs, but I’m not going to be rude to either of you as I can tell you sincerely believe the things you say.

ive told you this many times and you keep on acting like it's not been said. get the message...

the Ezekiel 38 prophecy is a post-messianic prophecy where 'israel' includes the 10 tribes...and within that it talks about a land that had become desolate (meaning there was already war there before) and is occupied by AN UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE WITH NO WALLS OR BORDERS OR WEAPONS.

the ashkenazi jews are of the gomer camp...so if anything it means in future when the ashkenazis are kicked out...they'll set up one final invasion.

As for russia, putin and ukraine. ukraine serves the whore of babylon. putin serves the beast which in the long run is what the west /rome is ultimately at. the whole thing is about perpetual war, negative energy and ultimately bankrupting the whore of babylon system and everyone in it, to create a future global socialist/communist system.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
AN UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE WITH NO WALLS OR BORDERS OR WEAPONS.
That is how Gog in the prophecy perceives them.

11 And thou shalt say, “I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates”​

Using similar logic, you can prove atheism from the Bible based on what the fool says in his heart!

7A47E064-4D72-4FD9-A5C6-C00C45C86E88.png

Last edited:

SomeNOBODY0

Rookie
1) the scroll isnt a nuke LMFAO nor did it look like a nuke.....what a dumb video. i won't watch the rest of it..

"twenty cubits long and ten cubits wide"

2 Chronicles 4:1
The Temple’s Furnishings
He made a bronze altar twenty cubits long, twenty cubits wide and ten cubits high.

the reference to the scroll implicates the temple scribes.

Matthew 21
12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. 13 “It is written,” he said to them,
“‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’[e] but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’[f]”

'selling doves' is interesting too ie they are selling false spirituality.of course i know you believe in their false spirituality seeing as you constantly push it on here.

2) the curse

4 The Lord Almighty declares, ‘I will send it out, and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of anyone who swears falsely by my name. It will remain in that house and destroy it completely, both its timbers and its stones.’”

the THIEF and the one who SWEARS FALSELY, is a reference to the money lender and the one who can't pay back the loan.
that is the curse...usury.

of course i have a huge advantage over xtians, i have the hadith...so i have guidance you don't (and no, you dont have the holy spirit)

Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) cursed the one who accepted usury, the one who paid it, the witness to it, and the one who recorded it. (Book #22, Hadith #3327)

'the one who RECORDED IT' which goes back to 'the scroll'.

4)
the TIMBER AND STONES has dual meaning.

it is references (stones and wood) in Habakkuk 2 as symbols of spiritual idolatory but they are especially highlghted themes connected with the chaldean practice of USURY.

“‘Woe to him who piles up stolen goods
and makes himself wealthy by extortion!(this is widely acknowledged as a reference to usury)

the condemnation of the chaldeans (rulers of babylon) was ultimately based around their practice of usury and all the power, wars and conquests, plundering made possible.

11 The stones of the wall will cry out,
and the beams of the woodwork will echo it.

Woe to him who says to wood, ‘Come to life!’
Or to lifeless stone, ‘Wake up!’

this also connects with jews in Jeremiah 2&3 (and if you know anything about prophet Jeremiah, he witnessed the entire invasion of babylon and the destruction of jerusalem). these chapters make several references to the stones and wood theme in connection with spiritual idolatory, which in habbakuk 2 is linked with MONEY.
Jesus then made this same connection...MONEY LENDING and MAMMON.

inbetween all of that, is a constant reference to a 'female' ie the adulteress of jeremiah 2&3 which is the jewish nation.

hence zechariah 5 is an entire prophecy foretelling the rise of the whore of babylon/false jewish cabal that's since conquered most of the world and makes war against anyone who stands upto her (ie PUTIN!!!)

to even think you attempted to touch zechariah 5 makes me want to puke. you have no right going near that chapter. it condemns the very thing you worship.

@Daze of course the above themes are relevant

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the jews and the Muslims would kill them until the jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the jews. (Book #041, Hadith #6985)

this is the fall of the whore of babylon system. if you want to look into this...read Revelation 17 and 18. Basically Dajjal is going to destroy current version of israel and reset the middle east, bringing the abrahimic religions together.
the way to win muslims over is to get at modern israel...hence israel today and the whore system is a decoy...a bigtime trick that's deliberately pushed in our face for what it is (evil) in order to effectively win us over when they destroy it.

the 'new israel' under dajjal will be made to look like the true messianic israel with all muslims and christians included.
I am going to say this politely, but you are sort of a one trick pony when it comes to this. Believe me, everybody that is basically literate knows what you think of Israel. You don't need to go to such lengths and be so nasty in your posts. I'd like to mention this is a thread on the possible fulfillment of Ezekiel 38. Every response you post is something to the tune of "stupid nasty xtians bad, me good". I've heard very little regarding the actual topic from you, and you still peppered that with more "stupid bad xtians and joos". You ever think people just don't like talking to you because you get so nasty and act like a broken record?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Nobody likes to be spoken to rudely @SomeNOBODY0 - It used to really bother me till a friend of mine passed me a Book of Mormon and said he would pray for me!! Now, it can be shown that Joseph Smith was a fraud and his ability to translate the mysteriously missing golden plates was a pretence.

Many Muslims (in the Modern Islamic Narrative) are taught that the Bible is woefully corrupted, all prophecy was fulfilled by 70AD and all subsequent revelation would come through Muhammad. They believe God has finished with the Jews and that the present nation is a mongrel collection of Ashkenazi pretend Jews (Synagogue of Satan) steered by Protocols and elites to become a key player in a future NWO. Many of them believe that evangelical Christianity has been converted into a pro-Zionist support network for the hated Israel (or whore of Babylon) as it is perceived.

If I believed that, I might just be rude to Christians too.

However, I believe the above is a carefully crafted satanic deception that will sadly place many people who want to follow God but reject Jesus as Lord in the time the Bible calls “Jacob’s Trouble”.

I also believe in a pre-tribulation Rapture and I don’t think it’s far off. When I’m gone (along with many others), all that will remain of me here will be the messages I left (if @VigilantCitizen admin doesn’t delete them)!!!

Jews and Muslims (equally loved of God) reject Jesus as the atoning sacrifice for their sins and look to their religious practice to make them right with God. Both groups are wrong, but if my understanding of Isaiah 42 is right, both Jews and Arabic people (perhaps ex-Muslims) rejoice at the coming of the Lord at the end of the Tribulation.

As far as Ezekiel 38 is concerned, some people put the events before the Rapture, others after it, but if Putin is Gog, he will also be 70 in October and not as well as he used to be.

Now would be a good time for anyone to take stock of where they stand with the Lord.

Oceanic

Veteran
you dont really have any right to talk exekiel 38 prophecies...
we've covered many prophecies and parts of the bible before and you never ever get back to me when you know you're being schooled. i mean even me saying this to you now, is a challenge aswell as a diss. if someone put it on me like that i would have to question my position and purpose.
saying 'oh weee just disagree doe' is a dogshit way of dodging the truth.

you've dodged the truth.

So...
am i lying when i say that in Zechariah 12, it literally states that 2/3 of judea would be cut off and the ones who remain in the holy land will be God's chosen? this was fulfilled in 70AD, 'strike the shepherd and the sheep will be scattered' (literally this is 70AD's destruction of jerusalem and judea).

so you get the true spiritual and bloodline jews who btw converted to christianity back then. Today they're only known as palestinians, that is the ones who remained. that's just a fact. the israelis have confirmed it many times that the palestinians are in truth decendants of the same 1st century jews.

So clearly God's chosen people are amongst the palestinians, not all,b ut many of them have that true judean bloodline in them but are also spiritually on the true path. of coruse ive expanded on this many times by referring to REvelation 12 and the 1260 day prophecy linking also to Rev 11's gentiles prophecy.
it is all fulfilled by islam and ive literally shared the digits and they literally add up.

Muslims conquered Jerusalem in
637AD
first crusade where it was lost to Christians..
1099AD
Muslims took it back in 1187 and held it till 1948. 761 years and 462 years
Total 1223 years of Muslim control.
In lunar years that is 1223 X 1.03068
That comes to exactly 1260 years.

and so we have a clear connection, the creation of the modern state of israel coincides with satan making war against the 'childten' again. we've repeatedly seen the israelis kill and beat CHILDREN...it is a regular occurence

so now you want to bring up ezekiel 38 andf bring up that fucking pig amir guy who masquanders as a messianic jew. he blatantly lies to the dumb xtian camp...with nothing but the intent of causing a West vs East war...

ive also gone in depth on that before unlike any other mofo. the jews literally caused persia and byzantine christians to fight (east vs west) in the 7th century with the intent of ushering in the messianic era and to rule jerusalem. the consequences of seeds they planted, by virtue of Leviticus 26 (because unlike you, i know the bible).....prophet Mohammad and the rise of islam happened. The whole 'gentiles' 1260 day prophecy and so forth. The true remnant found shelter in islam when the palestinians converted to islam.

which is why in Rev 12 it says
17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

ie they cant be christians because christians dont keep commands. im not even sure christians really believe in Jesus since you guys think the son is 'co equal in Godhead with the Father' (which is fkin comical given Jesus even says the holy spirit is not on the level of the Son..and yet you think the holy spirit is also co equal with the Son).

only muslims follow commandments/laws and believe in Jesus (without the trinitarian claptrap from roman polythiesm).
tell me im lying? come on challenge me with something. give me some argument here!!

So now we get to the whole Ezekiel 38 prophecy...

'a land without weapons, borders and walls'
'a peaceful and UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE' (mossad derp)

of course it also says the land was 'long desolate' so this hasnt happened. modern state of israel is made up of ashkenazi jews who are of GOMER and hence they are part of the gog & magog invasion.
it makes sense that the whore of babylon is from the camp that was 'cut off' (in zechariah 12) and has mixed with Gog & Magog, is making war against the true remnant.

like is aid you dont have the fkin right to bring up ezekiel 38 when you keep on pissing all over it.

11 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars.
I have never seen someone so inaccurate in quite a while.

I am going to say this politely, but you are sort of a one trick pony when it comes to this. Believe me, everybody that is basically literate knows what you think of Israel. You don't need to go to such lengths and be so nasty in your posts. I'd like to mention this is a thread on the possible fulfillment of Ezekiel 38. Every response you post is something to the tune of "stupid nasty xtians bad, me good". I've heard very little regarding the actual topic from you, and you still peppered that with more "stupid bad xtians and joos". You ever think people just don't like talking to you because you get so nasty and act like a broken record?
ive been here for years and i respond to people exactly how they deserve to be spoken to.
i say 'xtians' because i specifically want to attack so called christians who are literally shitting on their own book and purposely twisting it.

as for one trick pony, lmfao, im 10x ahead of the lot of you. that doesnt make me 'good' it just makes me more honest. one thing you'll never get with me in any of my arguments are arguments that leave room for contradictions.
for example derping your way around a special love for israel, is a clear cut hatred towards islam. within that is an effort to paint muslim countries as 'gog and magog' and modern israel as the one in ezekiel 38.

now this is where 'xtian' comes in..
ezekiel 38 says 'a peaceful UNSUSPECTING people', it speaks of a land without borders, walls and weapons.

for me that is messianic israel. for you guys somehow that is modern fking israel.
if israel was exclusively secular and ethnic based, i would legitimately have no argument. when you start using religion to support it then im going to snap back.

so how the actual fuck, is a nation that gives us mossad 'an unsuspecting people'?
they've built partition walls...and you lot think 'yup, dat iz ezekuiel 38 uno'

crawl back into the hole you came out of mate, im not here for no fking dawah to you lot. im not here to talk nice. im here to spit basic facts.

one trick pony, lmao i can talk hinduism, taoism, islam, sufism, sikhism, judaism, i can talk of any chapter of history aswell as anyone.
one trick pony doe.

your best bet is that i demand i get banned from here. i actually told VC to ban me a while back cuz i just couldnt be bothered anymore with the utter dog shit posts i see from xtians every single day.

however, my full respect and love goes to CHRISTIANS!!
christians, are not trinitarian. christianity is based on the new testament. im happy with pauline christianity, it certainly doesnt teach Jesus is 'FULLY CO-EQUAL IN GODHEAD WITH THE FATHER AND HOLY SPIRIT'
being such a one trick pony, i understand the origins and misinterpretations going back to hindu philosophy, into persian/zoroastrian philosophy which merged into greek/hellenistic philosophy and reached the jewish people (philo specifically) and plotinus.
i understand that plotinus greatly influenced a convert to christianity by the name of St Augustine and hence ive read his book 'on the trinity', understood it, didnt oppose it. i understand the difference between the rational/logical left brain and the mystical right brain and how John 1:1 links to both simultaneosly and why it's especially important not to mix the two together.
To understand the role of logos truth and mythos truth.

i get religion for what it is...and understand perfectly well that the catholic/roman church creates a whole new religious doctrine, effectively hijacked christianity..and i call it 'xtianity'
and i laugh at the whole thing. i laugh at protestants knowing their entire theological foundation is a consequence of henry VIII and his lust and wrath.
that martin luther was a quack, a nutcase who said a lot of dumb shit...
calling you 'xtians', instead of 'fake christians, pretend christians, not real christians'...because i dont regard you lot as real christians, but i know some real christians and could not ask for better people. the real christians understand that the pagan roman doctrine made Jesus into 'fully God' God is IMMANENT in all things...the logos IS ALL THINGS...to understand to see God in Jesus, is perfectly good as he is the WORD MADE FLESH, but authentic christians also understand that the logos incarnated in Jesus, but it is not limited to Jesus and is universal (and incase you missed it, the universe is vast).
full respect to authentic christians who understand the subtle but obv difference in interpretation. who understand the hypocricy and filth protestantism comes out of. understand the martin luther inspired bs about the real identity of the whore of babylon, understand who the whore is in the current world and are opposed to it. you lot are worshipping it and abusing scripture to do it.

so tell me, a land without walls, borders, weapons and a peaceful unsuspecting people
THAT WAS THE PALESTINIANS...until the ashkenazi gomer whore came in with the gay parade and satanic rituals.

'never seen someone so inaccurate'

This thread, the xtian argument
"so russia and the muslims are the Gog & Magog army..making war on israel as per Ezekiel 38"

Ezekiel 38

8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety.

palestine was under peace for the longest time in it's history, under ottoman rule. So the jewish return there, was certainly not a return to a 'desolate land that recovered from war'.

11 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars.
that does actually s ound a lot like modern israel. i believe that the israelis are really peaceful and don't even have walls or checkpoints. i believe the moslems photoshopped that for propaganda cuz of taqqiyah.

13 Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her villages[e] will say to you, “Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?”’

i don't think the russians or the muslims want israeli gold and silver. i don't think they give a damn about silver..although the jewish oligarchs in israel did steal their wealth from russia...so who plundered who?

im so so inaccurate here.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
'never seen someone so inaccurate'

This thread, the xtian argument
"so russia and the muslims are the Gog & Magog army..making war on israel as per Ezekiel 38"

Ezekiel 38

8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety.

palestine was under peace for the longest time in it's history, under ottoman rule. So the jewish return there, was certainly not a return to a 'desolate land that recovered from war'.

that does actually s ound a lot like modern israel. i believe that the israelis are really peaceful and don't even have walls or checkpoints. i believe the moslems photoshopped that for propaganda cuz of taqqiyah.

13 Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her villages[e] will say to you, “Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?”’

i don't think the russians or the muslims want israeli gold and silver. i don't think they give a damn about silver..although the jewish oligarchs in israel did steal their wealth from russia...so who plundered who?

im so so inaccurate here.
Russia might have no interest in Israel despite their expansion in Syria, Iran might want to enrich uranium to a very pure standard in order to have the best domestic nuclear reactors available etc.

I guess time will tell…