Nations taking their places for Ezekiel 38 / Psalm 83 / Isaiah 17

Russia might have no interest in Israel despite their expansion in Syria, Iran might want to enrich uranium to a very pure standard in order to have the best domestic nuclear reactors available etc.

I guess time will tell…
that amir guy...
'we're peaceful and unsuspecting'

'iran doe...
syria doe...
pakistan doe....
iraq doe..
turkey doe...
egypt doe'

SomeNOBODY0

Rookie
ive been here for years and i respond to people exactly how they deserve to be spoken to.
i say 'xtians' because i specifically want to attack so called christians who are literally shitting on their own book and purposely twisting it.

as for one trick pony, lmfao, im 10x ahead of the lot of you. that doesnt make me 'good' it just makes me more honest. one thing you'll never get with me in any of my arguments are arguments that leave room for contradictions.
for example derping your way around a special love for israel, is a clear cut hatred towards islam. within that is an effort to paint muslim countries as 'gog and magog' and modern israel as the one in ezekiel 38.

now this is where 'xtian' comes in..
ezekiel 38 says 'a peaceful UNSUSPECTING people', it speaks of a land without borders, walls and weapons.

for me that is messianic israel. for you guys somehow that is modern fking israel.
if israel was exclusively secular and ethnic based, i would legitimately have no argument. when you start using religion to support it then im going to snap back.

so how the actual fuck, is a nation that gives us mossad 'an unsuspecting people'?
they've built partition walls...and you lot think 'yup, dat iz ezekuiel 38 uno'

crawl back into the hole you came out of mate, im not here for no fking dawah to you lot. im not here to talk nice. im here to spit basic facts.

one trick pony, lmao i can talk hinduism, taoism, islam, sufism, sikhism, judaism, i can talk of any chapter of history aswell as anyone.
one trick pony doe.

your best bet is that i demand i get banned from here. i actually told VC to ban me a while back cuz i just couldnt be bothered anymore with the utter dog shit posts i see from xtians every single day.

however, my full respect and love goes to CHRISTIANS!!
christians, are not trinitarian. christianity is based on the new testament. im happy with pauline christianity, it certainly doesnt teach Jesus is 'FULLY CO-EQUAL IN GODHEAD WITH THE FATHER AND HOLY SPIRIT'
being such a one trick pony, i understand the origins and misinterpretations going back to hindu philosophy, into persian/zoroastrian philosophy which merged into greek/hellenistic philosophy and reached the jewish people (philo specifically) and plotinus.
i understand that plotinus greatly influenced a convert to christianity by the name of St Augustine and hence ive read his book 'on the trinity', understood it, didnt oppose it. i understand the difference between the rational/logical left brain and the mystical right brain and how John 1:1 links to both simultaneosly and why it's especially important not to mix the two together.
To understand the role of logos truth and mythos truth.

i get religion for what it is...and understand perfectly well that the catholic/roman church creates a whole new religious doctrine, effectively hijacked christianity..and i call it 'xtianity'
and i laugh at the whole thing. i laugh at protestants knowing their entire theological foundation is a consequence of henry VIII and his lust and wrath.
that martin luther was a quack, a nutcase who said a lot of dumb shit...
calling you 'xtians', instead of 'fake christians, pretend christians, not real christians'...because i dont regard you lot as real christians, but i know some real christians and could not ask for better people. the real christians understand that the pagan roman doctrine made Jesus into 'fully God' God is IMMANENT in all things...the logos IS ALL THINGS...to understand to see God in Jesus, is perfectly good as he is the WORD MADE FLESH, but authentic christians also understand that the logos incarnated in Jesus, but it is not limited to Jesus and is universal (and incase you missed it, the universe is vast).
full respect to authentic christians who understand the subtle but obv difference in interpretation. who understand the hypocricy and filth protestantism comes out of. understand the martin luther inspired bs about the real identity of the whore of babylon, understand who the whore is in the current world and are opposed to it. you lot are worshipping it and abusing scripture to do it.

so tell me, a land without walls, borders, weapons and a peaceful unsuspecting people
THAT WAS THE PALESTINIANS...until the ashkenazi gomer whore came in with the gay parade and satanic rituals.

Lol, I'll get to the point here. You sure seem more concerned with proving how smart you are than anything else, and you get very nasty very fast. One time I said we disagreed on some stuff, and in a very long winded post you managed to bring up the whole "evil joos and xtians" thing and accuse me of Muslim hatred. FOR SAYING WE DISAGREE ON STUFF. It doesn't seem like you are worried about anything other than proving your ideas are right AT ALL COSTS. Normally you get mean. Probably why a lot of people don't want to talk to you.

SomeNOBODY0

Rookie
And you are a one trick pony aspiringsoul. All you ever have to discuss is Israel and how Christians got literally everything wrong. You sure think you know a lot. I have 2 questions, and I would like you to use your own words. After all, everybody knows you are literate bub :) 1. Do you think Jesus Christ died?
2. If yes, why?
Seriously here, I ain't gonna try to spark a debate, I just want you to answer the questions kindly if possible, and I'll kindly leave it at that and even give you a like, which you also equated to Muslim hatred once because I don't like how you talk to people :) I believe the Lord wants people to be nice to each other.

Oceanic

Veteran
'never seen someone so inaccurate'

This thread, the xtian argument
"so russia and the muslims are the Gog & Magog army..making war on israel as per Ezekiel 38"

Ezekiel 38

8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety.

palestine was under peace for the longest time in it's history, under ottoman rule. So the jewish return there, was certainly not a return to a 'desolate land that recovered from war'.

11 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars.
that does actually s ound a lot like modern israel. i believe that the israelis are really peaceful and don't even have walls or checkpoints. i believe the moslems photoshopped that for propaganda cuz of taqqiyah.

13 Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her villages[e] will say to you, “Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?”’

i don't think the russians or the muslims want israeli gold and silver. i don't think they give a damn about silver..although the jewish oligarchs in israel did steal their wealth from russia...so who plundered who?

im so so inaccurate here.
Oh wow, I didn't think this was going to affect you that much. Take into consideration that so far, many people here have been totally wrong.

Ezekiel 38 has nothing to do with this current small war we have between Russia and Ukraine. What Ezekiel 38 is talking about is the war that happens AFTER the thousand years of peace, which obviously hasn't happened yet because it becomes established after the Great Tribulation when the son of God returns.

First off, the title of Ezekiel 38 is "The Lord's great victory over the NATIONS" which means he will fight against them all except for those living in the kingdom with the TWELVE GATES whom are the Israelites; the twelve tribes of Israel.

"In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations" <--- The Israelites being gathered from all over the world as they were the ONLY ones who were spread around the world due to slavery via transportation by ships.

"I will plunder and loot and turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gathered from the nations, rich in livestock and goods, living at the center of the land." <--- The Israelites living in their kingdom, having gotten back Africa's riches that the Europeans have stole and kept even to this very day. You know how none of y'all want to give reparations? Well, because of God, you will be forced to return all the goods you've stolen on that day. And the rest of the nations seeing this will attempt to do what they always do: steal and destroy ONCE AGAIN. What their ancestors have done still lies within their blood.

"You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud." <--- Take that into account.

"You are the one I spoke of in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel. At that time they prophesied for years that I would bring you against them." <--- Slavery. You know, the thing still going on today because it never ended? Yeah y'all have been doing that for centuries. It's even recorded in the Bible. You know all those scriptures people are skeptical about where it talks about God having his people committing mass genocide unto other kingdoms? Yeah, the Israelites did that because those said kingdoms put them in slavery first and once the Israelites resumed following the laws and commandments, God allowed them to seek vengeance/justice on those kingdoms and annihilated those people, and re-claimed their resources. The same thing will happen in these times because you people refuse to pay us back and history repeats itself.

And do you know that Ezekiel 38 is in exact correlation with Revelation 20?

Revelation 20 says: When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth Gog and Magog and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them."

Now let's go back and see what Ezekiel 28 says?

"I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him."

Both of these talk about the important figures of other nations attempting to seize the Holy City that the Israelites live within, but because of God's retaliation, they fail.

Therefore,

This has nothing to do with any event that already happened or the current war between Russia and Ukraine. This is an prophecy saved to be fulfilled many years later.

And that, is your accurate explanation of Ezekiel 28. Thanks for listening.

Lol, I'll get to the point here. You sure seem more concerned with proving how smart you are than anything else, and you get very nasty very fast. One time I said we disagreed on some stuff, and in a very long winded post you managed to bring up the whole "evil joos and xtians" thing and accuse me of Muslim hatred. FOR SAYING WE DISAGREE ON STUFF. It doesn't seem like you are worried about anything other than proving your ideas are right AT ALL COSTS. Normally you get mean. Probably why a lot of people don't want to talk to you.
lmfao....i love it

check this one

oh and this

'disagree'
so...let me get it right..
'a land without walls, borders, weapons, a peaceful and unsuspecting people'

you lot: dat def has to be israel
me: HOW THE FUCK IS THAT ISRAEL?
you: no wun wuntz to talk to yew, u fink yer so smart

you can't really deal with the truth here can you?

See, if ashkenazi jews conquered palestine and said they have an ancestral claim and have taken it by might.....i wouldnt really argue.
it's when people like Red start pushing amir tsarfati around here...constantly

'but da efil moslimbz doe, da pershunz doe, da gog n mgog doe'
says the guy who is probably an ashkenazi from the gomer camp.

'disagree'.....you have nothing to say, you have no argument. where is your argument?
present it.

SomeNOBODY0

Rookie
lmfao....i love it

check this one

oh and this

'disagree'
so...let me get it right..
'a land without walls, borders, weapons, a peaceful and unsuspecting people'

you lot: dat def has to be israel
me: HOW THE FUCK IS THAT ISRAEL?
you: no wun wuntz to talk to yew, u fink yer so smart

you can't really deal with the truth here can you?

See, if ashkenazi jews conquered palestine and said they have an ancestral claim and have taken it by might.....i wouldnt really argue.
it's when people like Red start pushing amir tsarfati around here...constantly

'but da efil moslimbz doe, da pershunz doe, da gog n mgog doe'
says the guy who is probably an ashkenazi from the gomer camp.

'disagree'.....you have nothing to say, you have no argument. where is your argument?
present it.
No the disagreement I was talking about concerns Jesus Christ. I'm open to ideas about Ezekiel 38, the Lord knows how it will play out and I don't. I ain't married to any ideas, and I could be wrong on matters of timing, as you could be. You very frequently boast about how nobody can debate you because you know everything, I think most people just don't like talking to you because of how you act. It's that simple. I mean honestly are you really going to pretend you are actually helping anybody? If you were actually RIGHT on the whole matter literally nobody is listening. NOBODY. It ain't cuz they are intimidated by basic literacy and cower before your mighty intellect either bub ;). Haven't you ever heard the saying "you catch more flies with honey than vinegar"? If I had to bet, you are definitely NOT interested in helping ANYBODY. My stance on Ezekiel 38 has no bearing on any of this and I'm pretty sure you know it. If you were simply debating, you would have made your case and moved on. As it stands, you are more concerned with Israel being the big bad of the world and imposing your idea of a "real Christian" on everybody else.

Oh wow, I didn't think this was going to affect you that much. Take into consideration that so far, many people here have been totally wrong.

Ezekiel 38 has nothing to do with this current small war we have between Russia and Ukraine. What Ezekiel 38 is talking about is the war that happens AFTER the thousand years of peace, which obviously hasn't happened yet because it becomes established after the Great Tribulation when the son of God returns.

First off, the title of Ezekiel 38 is "The Lord's great victory over the NATIONS" which means he will fight against them all except for those living in the kingdom with the TWELVE GATES whom are the Israelites; the twelve tribes of Israel.

"In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations" <--- The Israelites being gathered from all over the world as they were the ONLY ones who were spread around the world due to slavery via transportation by ships.

"I will plunder and loot and turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gathered from the nations, rich in livestock and goods, living at the center of the land." <--- The Israelites living in their kingdom, having gotten back Africa's riches that the Europeans have stole and kept even to this very day. You know how none of y'all want to give reparations? Well, because of God, you will be forced to return all the goods you've stolen on that day. And the rest of the nations seeing this will attempt to do what they always do: steal and destroy ONCE AGAIN. What their ancestors have done still lies within their blood.

"You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud." <--- Take that into account.

"You are the one I spoke of in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel. At that time they prophesied for years that I would bring you against them." <--- Slavery. You know, the thing still going on today because it never ended? Yeah y'all have been doing that for centuries. It's even recorded in the Bible. You know all those scriptures people are skeptical about where it talks about God having his people committing mass genocide unto other kingdoms? Yeah, the Israelites did that because those said kingdoms put them in slavery first and once the Israelites resumed following the laws and commandments, God allowed them to seek vengeance/justice on those kingdoms and annihilated those people, and re-claimed their resources. The same thing will happen in these times because you people refuse to pay us back and history repeats itself.

And do you know that Ezekiel 38 is in exact correlation with Revelation 20?

Revelation 20 says: When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth Gog and Magog and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them."

Now let's go back and see what Ezekiel 28 says?

"I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him."

Both of these talk about the important figures of other nations attempting to seize the Holy City that the Israelites live within, but because of God's retaliation, they fail.

Therefore,

This has nothing to do with any event that already happened or the current war between Russia and Ukraine. This is an prophecy saved to be fulfilled many years later.

And that, is your accurate explanation of Ezekiel 28. Thanks for listening.

??
you realise that's what ive been saying myself?
messianic israel, regardless of whether you believe in Jesus as the messiah or not...all should agree that the prophecies talk about a future Israel with all 12 tribes.
My image of that messianic israel is as it says
'a peaceful and unsuspecting people' a land without walls, borders (checkpoints for example) etc.

this is also long after the antichrist and al the events before it like the euphrates war. a completely different global landscape to what we're familiar with.

your boy Red and others have insisted that Ezekiel 38 is about all these mooslimbz and russians attacking little israel. he's constantly posting amie tsarfati's agenda on here, an agenda obsessed with setting up the christian world against the muslim world.
ive linked that to the original 6th/7th century jewish messianic agenda in persia, where they used religious propaganda to bring about the sassanian vs byzantine wars. this wasnt just small time politics, it led to the conquest of jerusalem and the establishment of a jewish state...but it also then led to the muslim takeover.
ive also gone in depth on this by linking it to the punishments theme in leviticus 26...as it is 'they planted the seed but didnt eat the fruit'.
im very very familiar with how metaphysical 'manifestation' works, in conjunction with the left./right brain hemispheres..and that is a big theme in kabballah aswell. being familiar with it (in sufi islam it links to what they call the 'jalali and jamali aspects of God' eg TRancendence and Immanence. it may seem insignificant/irrelevant but it's actually very important in manifestation work, in understanding polarities and why often we manifest shadow.
look, muslim guy here saying 'Mohammad was a shadow manifestation of 7th century jewish messianicism'.
just as you have the suffering servant/messiah ben joseph and the daviding conquer/messiah ben david concept...you have Meccan Mohammad as passive and Madani Mohammad as active (conquering, warring etc).

there's absolutely an agenda now to reverse that polarity, it's already playing out...west vs east...christians vs muslims.

the reason i act like a prick on here is because we're witnessing it in the world today...and all these ignorant fools who don't see it, just push the same propaganda...unaware of the game being played.
i won't spoonfeed you connections to quranic and biblical verses that clued me in on this. im not claiming to be 'smart' here..it's more about how im sharing valuable information that no one else would...and still people want to push propaganda.

The other point ive made is about the identity of the whore of babylon. you havent really presented any counter argument on that. However if you did, id want an in depth response that connects to all the related themes.
for example if we're talking about 'the whore' then we cant just ignore Jeremiah 2 & 3...and therefore we cant ignore zechariah 5 either.

No the disagreement I was talking about concerns Jesus Christ. I'm open to ideas about Ezekiel 38, the Lord knows how it will play out and I don't. I ain't married to any ideas, and I could be wrong on matters of timing, as you could be. You very frequently boast about how nobody can debate you because you know everything, I think most people just don't like talking to you because of how you act. It's that simple. I mean honestly are you really going to pretend you are actually helping anybody? If you were actually RIGHT on the whole matter literally nobody is listening. NOBODY. It ain't cuz they are intimidated by basic literacy and cower before your mighty intellect either bub ;). Haven't you ever heard the saying "you catch more flies with honey than vinegar"? If I had to bet, you are definitely NOT interested in helping ANYBODY. My stance on Ezekiel 38 has no bearing on any of this and I'm pretty sure you know it. If you were simply debating, you would have made your case and moved on. As it stands, you are more concerned with Israel being the big bad of the world and imposing your idea of a "real Christian" on everybody else.
thing is nobody, i don't care avbout people 'not wanting to talk to me' because these people...i dont respect them. i respond/react and say what needs to be said eachj time they post the things they do.
my posts are to the point.

'nobody can debate me'

this isnt about ego..ie 'im so much bettereerer dan u lot'
that is sad..and not what im about. it is about the extent of proofs ive provided in my arguments...that no one can or will ever be able to present any other argument after it.
that's just a fact.

so here goes...ill summarise the big points...why ive claimed 'no one can debate me'.

-in the parable of tenants..Jesus specifically spoke of 'the vineyard' and said the tenants (judea) would be kicked out of it and replaced by another people.
ive made this point a few times, ive pointed out that islam had control of jerusalem the longest since then...
not even about ego this point like 'harhar islam is better' no, that isnt my point, it's that islam def has a strong argument off of this alone. i tend to push pro-islam arguments when i see them attack it.

instead, the 'xtian' response was 'it's talking about the kingdom of God, it is not about physical jerusalem'.
Yet, isaiah 5 clearly proves the vineyard is Jerusalem.

can this point be debated? nope, it's just a fact. the vineyard is jerusalem..and muslims held it the longest since 70AD.

-Revelation 11 specifically talks of the gentiles trampling on the outer court for 1260 days. it's fascinating because, i remember when i saw some emails claiming 'the jews are trying to destroy our third holiest site, the masjid al aqsa'
and i thought 'but that mosque didnt exist when Mohammad was alive, so how can that be our third holiest site?'
what i learned was that the 'masjid al aqsa' is actually called 'the al jami al aqsa' and is not actually THE al aqsa. The al aqsa is the entire temple mount. However it is fascinating that muslims constructed the al jami al aqsa where they pray salat..on the 'outer court'. This was by divine design, muslims thought it was the site of the original temple, but got it wrong.
so...muslims trampled on the 'outer court'

1260 days...and following the 70 week 'day like a year' (the 1260 days itself is still linked to the 70 week prophecy, 1260 literal days is 3.5 years, given there is half a week remaining since the destruction of the temple. That final 3.5 days (years) instead had much deeper fulfillment with 1260 days as 1260 literal says (lunar btw, not solar).

which is why i shared this

Muslims conquered Jerusalem in
637AD
first crusade where it was lost to Christians..
1099AD
Muslims took it back in 1187 and held it till 1948. 761 years and 462 years
Total 1223 years of Muslim control.
In lunar years that is 1223 X 1.03068
That comes to exactly 1260 years.

So, that revelation 11 prophecy of the gentiles trampling on the outer court...def stands true. can this really be debated? with the benefit of hindsight, it cant, it's been fulfilled.

likewise, Revelation 12 goes on to tell us the true remnant of judea, 'the woman's offspring'(sarah's children) find shelter in the wilderness for 1260 days. this once again is linking to islam.
we find confirmation from many jews who consider the palestinians, actual bloodline jews (most of them, not some) who converted out of judaism.
i find that fascinating, given Zechariah 13 told us 1/3 would remain there and be God's people. So the real remnant never left.

on top of all that, you have the fact that ashkenazi's are from the Gomer camp which implicates them with the Ezekiel 38 prophecy.
this point also just cant be debated.
Ashkenaz (Hebrew: אַשְׁכְּנָז‎ ʾAškənāz) in the Hebrew Bible is one of the descendants of Noah. Ashkenaz is the first son of Gomer, and a Japhetic patriarch in the Table of Nations. In rabbinic literature, the kingdom of Ashkenaz was first associated with the Scythian region, then later with the Slavic territories,[1] and, from the 11th century onwards, with Germany and northern Europe.

Ezekiel 38:6
also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.

SomeNOBODY0

Rookie
thing is nobody, i don't care avbout people 'not wanting to talk to me' because these people...i dont respect them. i respond/react and say what needs to be said eachj time they post the things they do.
my posts are to the point.

'nobody can debate me'

this isnt about ego..ie 'im so much bettereerer dan u lot'
that is sad..and not what im about. it is about the extent of proofs ive provided in my arguments...that no one can or will ever be able to present any other argument after it.
that's just a fact.

so here goes...ill summarise the big points...why ive claimed 'no one can debate me'.

-in the parable of tenants..Jesus specifically spoke of 'the vineyard' and said the tenants (judea) would be kicked out of it and replaced by another people.
ive made this point a few times, ive pointed out that islam had control of jerusalem the longest since then...
not even about ego this point like 'harhar islam is better' no, that isnt my point, it's that islam def has a strong argument off of this alone. i tend to push pro-islam arguments when i see them attack it.

instead, the 'xtian' response was 'it's talking about the kingdom of God, it is not about physical jerusalem'.
Yet, isaiah 5 clearly proves the vineyard is Jerusalem.

can this point be debated? nope, it's just a fact. the vineyard is jerusalem..and muslims held it the longest since 70AD.

-Revelation 11 specifically talks of the gentiles trampling on the outer court for 1260 days. it's fascinating because, i remember when i saw some emails claiming 'the jews are trying to destroy our third holiest site, the masjid al aqsa'
and i thought 'but that mosque didnt exist when Mohammad was alive, so how can that be our third holiest site?'
what i learned was that the 'masjid al aqsa' is actually called 'the al jami al aqsa' and is not actually THE al aqsa. The al aqsa is the entire temple mount. However it is fascinating that muslims constructed the al jami al aqsa where they pray salat..on the 'outer court'. This was by divine design, muslims thought it was the site of the original temple, but got it wrong.
so...muslims trampled on the 'outer court'

1260 days...and following the 70 week 'day like a year' (the 1260 days itself is still linked to the 70 week prophecy, 1260 literal days is 3.5 years, given there is half a week remaining since the destruction of the temple. That final 3.5 days (years) instead had much deeper fulfillment with 1260 days as 1260 literal says (lunar btw, not solar).

which is why i shared this

Muslims conquered Jerusalem in
637AD
first crusade where it was lost to Christians..
1099AD
Muslims took it back in 1187 and held it till 1948. 761 years and 462 years
Total 1223 years of Muslim control.
In lunar years that is 1223 X 1.03068
That comes to exactly 1260 years.

So, that revelation 11 prophecy of the gentiles trampling on the outer court...def stands true. can this really be debated? with the benefit of hindsight, it cant, it's been fulfilled.

likewise, Revelation 12 goes on to tell us the true remnant of judea, 'the woman's offspring'(sarah's children) find shelter in the wilderness for 1260 days. this once again is linking to islam.
we find confirmation from many jews who consider the palestinians, actual bloodline jews (most of them, not some) who converted out of judaism.
i find that fascinating, given Zechariah 13 told us 1/3 would remain there and be God's people. So the real remnant never left.

on top of all that, you have the fact that ashkenazi's are from the Gomer camp which implicates them with the Ezekiel 38 prophecy.
this point also just cant be debated.
Ashkenaz (Hebrew: אַשְׁכְּנָז‎ ʾAškənāz) in the Hebrew Bible is one of the descendants of Noah. Ashkenaz is the first son of Gomer, and a Japhetic patriarch in the Table of Nations. In rabbinic literature, the kingdom of Ashkenaz was first associated with the Scythian region, then later with the Slavic territories,[1] and, from the 11th century onwards, with Germany and northern Europe.

Ezekiel 38:6
also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.
I do believe that is what you are all about and I would bet the farm on it. It isn't about respect it's about basic human decency. If your children mistakenly believed something wrong, would you want people to treat them like you treat basically everybody? I sure wouldn't. Any which way, if you truly do believe that Israel is the harlot, and you clearly do, it will be apparent to everybody if indeed the time is at hand. Since you believe parts of the Bible, you must surely know the ten Kings will gain power for one hour, to destroy the harlot and give power to the antichrist. I know that you are aware of that, and in the grand scheme of things it's chump change for the "Pinnacle of human achievement", when they finally revive Babel and get the leader they choose. If I recall right, you think the ten Kings already came. I respectfully disagree, there was no need for the redundancy in Revelation since Antiochus Epiphanes IV was well known and mentioned in Maccabees. If Israel is indeed the harlot, it will be destroyed by the precursor to the antichrist kingdom (to your delight), and we will then have to contend with the ten kings, and then of course the newly empowered antichrist if it is to play out soon. If you are right, I will congratulate you personally and give you many likes if I am still around, then we can worry about the really big problems together. If you are wrong, it's basically still the same story. The identity of MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT or even the fulfillment of Ezekiel 38 doesn't concern me nearly as much as the rise of the antichrist and the disgusting global empire he will usher in briefly before the return of Jesus Christ. That's going to be a lot of dead people thanks to the evil in humanity, and I am very much concerned the time draws near. This is from the heart and I would very much like it if you would respond in kind, and try to perhaps be kind. Virtually EVERYBODY will perish, and I hope I am wrong about the time.

I do believe that is what you are all about and I would bet the farm on it. It isn't about respect it's about basic human decency. If your children mistakenly believed something wrong, would you want people to treat them like you treat basically everybody? I sure wouldn't. Any which way, if you truly do believe that Israel is the harlot, and you clearly do, it will be apparent to everybody if indeed the time is at hand. Since you believe parts of the Bible, you must surely know the ten Kings will gain power for one hour, to destroy the harlot and give power to the antichrist. I know that you are aware of that, and in the grand scheme of things it's chump change for the "Pinnacle of human achievement", when they finally revive Babel and get the leader they choose. If I recall right, you think the ten Kings already came. I respectfully disagree, there was no need for the redundancy in Revelation since Antiochus Epiphanes IV was well known and mentioned in Maccabees. If Israel is indeed the harlot, it will be destroyed by the precursor to the antichrist kingdom (to your delight), and we will then have to contend with the ten kings, and then of course the newly empowered antichrist if it is to play out soon. If you are right, I will congratulate you personally and give you many likes if I am still around, then we can worry about the really big problems together. If you are wrong, it's basically still the same story. The identity of MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT or even the fulfillment of Ezekiel 38 doesn't concern me nearly as much as the rise of the antichrist and the disgusting global empire he will usher in briefly before the return of Jesus Christ. That's going to be a lot of dead people thanks to the evil in humanity, and I am very much concerned the time draws near. This is from the heart and I would very much like it if you would respond in kind, and try to perhaps be kind. Virtually EVERYBODY will perish, and I hope I am wrong about the time.
It isn't about respect it's about basic human decency. If your children mistakenly believed something wrong, would you want people to treat them like you treat basically everybody?

i keep on repeating this point...
if someone quotes ezekiel 38 and argues that it is referring to current israel....then my response will be to point out the whole 'land without borders, peaceful unsuspecting etc'
and if they choose to ignore me entirely and then come back again and again to push the same propaganda whilst also claiming muslims are the real gog and magog....ultimately whilst pushing for war against muslim countries..
my response isnt going to be nice.

i legitimately do not argue with israel supporters if their support is based on some secular values. it's when they mix it with religion and start quoting texts like ezekiel 38 that i get pissed off. how evil does a person need to be to start deliberately using scripture out of context just to pass off political propaganda under the guise of religion?

i'm not bigoted when it comes to interpretation. even in islam, it is said that to not have at least 10 different interpretation of quranic verses, means you're ignorant. Ie, the whole point is to be open minded and try and understand the same scripture from multiple perspectives and angles. even if the original opinion was the correct one, it's still good to try and seek more viewpoints.

It's cool you mentioned Antiochus epiphanes and the book of maccabees...however there were 2 persecuting figures in daniel's prophecies.
antiochus was the first one..and titus was the second (daniel 7, the little horn).
the '10 kings' originally connects to the 10 emperors who ruled over the jewish temple.

the book of Revelation mentions 10 kings aswell, but i don't mix that with ancient roman history. That's a future context we don't really understand yet. i dont believe all prophecy has dual fulfillment. i go off what is written..so if the book has a mystery babylon as a latter days copy of ancient babylon,then it's no reason why the beast's 10 kings are a copy of the old version. Rome was the 'legs of iron' and end times Rome id the 'feet of iron and clay'...so there's certianly a connection between ancient rome and the end times one.

ill give you another example of Revelation 6's accuracy.
the white horse conquering, was the birth of end times Rome. The colonial nations were former roman colonies eg britain, france, belgium, holland, spain and portugal were all under Rome.
The consequence of colonialism was the world wars and post-colonial nationalism, facism etc. This was the second horse representing death.

The third one talks of scales...and 'oil and wine' specifically 'DO NOT HARM THE OIL AND WINE'.
oil and wine are symbols of the jewish people. one represents Hannukah and the other represents Purim.

Chanukah is oil, Purim is wine.

'do not harm the oil and wine' means 'we're protecting israel'. This began after ww2 when america took over. The 'scales' also represents capitalism vs communism.

the point here is that we are already living in the end time and the 'whore' has been around 'riding the beast' (financially controlling the empires) for centuries now. For example the rothschilds owned the East india trading companies.

i don't say 'israel is the whore', i say the network who owns israel is. i mean, Jesus accused jerusalem of a lot, yet he obv wasnt talking about every single jew was he? only the ones in charge, the elite.

The war between muslims and israel/jews is foretold in hadith....but my 'glee' at it, isnt the war itself but what themes in links to.
the hadith/prophet spoke of the 'trees and stones' and i found that fascinating after reading zech 5, habakkuk 2, jeremiah 2& 3 and again noticing the same 'whore/adulteress' theme in them.

the antichrist, as per zechariah 11, is 'worthless'...he is just a facilitator...basically the microcosmic version of the whore of babylon.
he is one rabbi who wants it all for himself....he's like 'im so greedy im not even sharing power with the other rabbis, i want it all' and that reflects in the whole King theme in the old testament. His role is to sell all his people for his personal power.

The big one is that the occult elite, prior to ww1, designed and conceived an evil thoughtform, prob did all types of evil rituals to create it. it was made by people in the reptilian state of mind (greedy, lustful, seeking total power and rule) to facilitate them. it serves them and reflects that reptilian energy.
however to make this thoughtform more powerful than the others...they had to do a ritual, an absolute mass sacrifice, a bloodbath....and that's why the 20th century was a bloodbath, it was a mass sacrifice.
it was topped up by the sexual revolution and they've further facilitated it's grip over us all..through the use of media, entertainment, pawn etc...and all the negative energy they push through the news.

'the world was led astray by the winer of her adulteries'.
our obsession with money and status...all of it part of that reptilian territorial energy.

This thoughtform is a global one now and is tapping into all of us, tempting us...rewarding or harming us...and that is why the elite created multicultralism. the gloalist agenda is all part of posessing the one thoughtform to rule all others..under their control.
it serves the occult elite. gives them the reptilian territorial power, the power, lust, greed, hate etc sand all it wants in retuern is to be fed...it feeds off our negative energy.
'they' allowed all religions into one system, so their thoughtform can rule all the others.

the antichrist's job as facilitator is to make as much people follow the thoughtform ie 'worship the image'.

the thing to be worried about is the world going deeper and deeper into a reptilian state of mind...and 'she' is enabling that and it in turn rewards them.

right now, the whore of babylon, through all the jewish owned industries...is facilitating and pushing the image and it's satanic reptilian energy. and in return it's rewarding them.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Interesting catching up on the thread @SomeNOBODY0 - I started this one a while back because I had been keeping an eye on the alliances and stated intentions of the various nations indicated by Ezekiel 38.

As a side note, I have just listened to a discussion between two Jewish believers in Yeshua on God, salvation, science etc.

Dr James tour is an exceptionally good chemist and destroys the modern myth of life proceeding from non life because the elements that constitute it are extraordinarily fragile, mind-numbingly complex and very short lived.

My speculations on Ezekiel 38 are based on the idea that it will happen one day and that the Gog and Magog war at the end of the millennium is distinct from the one that takes place before (why else would people bother to pick up the bones and burn the weapons for 7 years, as per Ezekiel 39 - the whole Earth would have to wait for this unmentioned gap in Revelation to then proceed to the “New heavens and new earth”?) As an aside, Andy Woods seis out a very clear case for this perspective.

Given that the alliances and intentions of the otherwise incompatible groups may be subject to rapid change and world events can move fast, I simply created this thread to “keep an eye” on the various parties and see what may transpire. Just like the chemical reactions Dr Tour works with, nothing may happen, alliances may break apart, intentions may be redirected etc. On the other hand, the prophecies were written for a time to come and if we find ourselves living at such a time we would do well to heed Dr Tour’s advice - “read the Bible”!

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
however, my full respect and love goes to CHRISTIANS!!
christians, are not trinitarian. christianity is based on the new testament. im happy with pauline christianity, it certainly doesnt teach Jesus is 'FULLY CO-EQUAL IN GODHEAD WITH THE FATHER AND HOLY SPIRIT'

Exodus 3 14God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ”

John 8 58“Truly, truly, I tell you,” Jesus declared, “before Abraham was born, I am!”

This needs no explanation !

SomeNOBODY0

Rookie
It isn't about respect it's about basic human decency. If your children mistakenly believed something wrong, would you want people to treat them like you treat basically everybody?

i keep on repeating this point...
if someone quotes ezekiel 38 and argues that it is referring to current israel....then my response will be to point out the whole 'land without borders, peaceful unsuspecting etc'
and if they choose to ignore me entirely and then come back again and again to push the same propaganda whilst also claiming muslims are the real gog and magog....ultimately whilst pushing for war against muslim countries..
my response isnt going to be nice.

i legitimately do not argue with israel supporters if their support is based on some secular values. it's when they mix it with religion and start quoting texts like ezekiel 38 that i get pissed off. how evil does a person need to be to start deliberately using scripture out of context just to pass off political propaganda under the guise of religion?

i'm not bigoted when it comes to interpretation. even in islam, it is said that to not have at least 10 different interpretation of quranic verses, means you're ignorant. Ie, the whole point is to be open minded and try and understand the same scripture from multiple perspectives and angles. even if the original opinion was the correct one, it's still good to try and seek more viewpoints.

It's cool you mentioned Antiochus epiphanes and the book of maccabees...however there were 2 persecuting figures in daniel's prophecies.
antiochus was the first one..and titus was the second (daniel 7, the little horn).
the '10 kings' originally connects to the 10 emperors who ruled over the jewish temple.

the book of Revelation mentions 10 kings aswell, but i don't mix that with ancient roman history. That's a future context we don't really understand yet. i dont believe all prophecy has dual fulfillment. i go off what is written..so if the book has a mystery babylon as a latter days copy of ancient babylon,then it's no reason why the beast's 10 kings are a copy of the old version. Rome was the 'legs of iron' and end times Rome id the 'feet of iron and clay'...so there's certianly a connection between ancient rome and the end times one.

ill give you another example of Revelation 6's accuracy.
the white horse conquering, was the birth of end times Rome. The colonial nations were former roman colonies eg britain, france, belgium, holland, spain and portugal were all under Rome.
The consequence of colonialism was the world wars and post-colonial nationalism, facism etc. This was the second horse representing death.

The third one talks of scales...and 'oil and wine' specifically 'DO NOT HARM THE OIL AND WINE'.
oil and wine are symbols of the jewish people. one represents Hannukah and the other represents Purim.

Chanukah is oil, Purim is wine.

'do not harm the oil and wine' means 'we're protecting israel'. This began after ww2 when america took over. The 'scales' also represents capitalism vs communism.

the point here is that we are already living in the end time and the 'whore' has been around 'riding the beast' (financially controlling the empires) for centuries now. For example the rothschilds owned the East india trading companies.

i don't say 'israel is the whore', i say the network who owns israel is. i mean, Jesus accused jerusalem of a lot, yet he obv wasnt talking about every single jew was he? only the ones in charge, the elite.

The war between muslims and israel/jews is foretold in hadith....but my 'glee' at it, isnt the war itself but what themes in links to.
the hadith/prophet spoke of the 'trees and stones' and i found that fascinating after reading zech 5, habakkuk 2, jeremiah 2& 3 and again noticing the same 'whore/adulteress' theme in them.

the antichrist, as per zechariah 11, is 'worthless'...he is just a facilitator...basically the microcosmic version of the whore of babylon.
he is one rabbi who wants it all for himself....he's like 'im so greedy im not even sharing power with the other rabbis, i want it all' and that reflects in the whole King theme in the old testament. His role is to sell all his people for his personal power.

The big one is that the occult elite, prior to ww1, designed and conceived an evil thoughtform, prob did all types of evil rituals to create it. it was made by people in the reptilian state of mind (greedy, lustful, seeking total power and rule) to facilitate them. it serves them and reflects that reptilian energy.
however to make this thoughtform more powerful than the others...they had to do a ritual, an absolute mass sacrifice, a bloodbath....and that's why the 20th century was a bloodbath, it was a mass sacrifice.
it was topped up by the sexual revolution and they've further facilitated it's grip over us all..through the use of media, entertainment, pawn etc...and all the negative energy they push through the news.

'the world was led astray by the winer of her adulteries'.
our obsession with money and status...all of it part of that reptilian territorial energy.

This thoughtform is a global one now and is tapping into all of us, tempting us...rewarding or harming us...and that is why the elite created multicultralism. the gloalist agenda is all part of posessing the one thoughtform to rule all others..under their control.
it serves the occult elite. gives them the reptilian territorial power, the power, lust, greed, hate etc sand all it wants in retuern is to be fed...it feeds off our negative energy.
'they' allowed all religions into one system, so their thoughtform can rule all the others.

the antichrist's job as facilitator is to make as much people follow the thoughtform ie 'worship the image'.

the thing to be worried about is the world going deeper and deeper into a reptilian state of mind...and 'she' is enabling that and it in turn rewards them.

right now, the whore of babylon, through all the jewish owned industries...is facilitating and pushing the image and it's satanic reptilian energy. and in return it's rewarding them.
Now that is what I'm talking about, thank you so much for responding kindly :) I disagree on a couple of points, but you are spot on with the people eating up what the elite want, and you have given me quite a bit of food for thought. Time does not permit at the moment a better response, and for that I apologize, but I would like you to notice I even gave you the coveted like button :) I will try to respond more in depth later if time permits, in the mean time have a good day sir :)

SomeNOBODY0

Rookie
Interesting catching up on the thread @SomeNOBODY0 - I started this one a while back because I had been keeping an eye on the alliances and stated intentions of the various nations indicated by Ezekiel 38.

As a side note, I have just listened to a discussion between two Jewish believers in Yeshua on God, salvation, science etc.

Dr James tour is an exceptionally good chemist and destroys the modern myth of life proceeding from non life because the elements that constitute it are extraordinarily fragile, mind-numbingly complex and very short lived.

My speculations on Ezekiel 38 are based on the idea that it will happen one day and that the Gog and Magog war at the end of the millennium is distinct from the one that takes place before (why else would people bother to pick up the bones and burn the weapons for 7 years, as per Ezekiel 39 - the whole Earth would have to wait for this unmentioned gap in Revelation to then proceed to the “New heavens and new earth”?) As an aside, Andy Woods seis out a very clear case for this perspective.

Given that the alliances and intentions of the otherwise incompatible groups may be subject to rapid change and world events can move fast, I simply created this thread to “keep an eye” on the various parties and see what May transpire. Just like the chemical reactions Dr Tour works with, nothing may happen, alliances may break apart, intentions may be redirected etc. On the other hand, the prophecies were written for a time to come and if we find ourselves living at such a time we would do well to heed Dr Tour’s advice - “read the Bible”!
That's something I appreciate very much Red, I had to find real and rational faith as an adult. It's good that you share these things, I was taught by public school that evolution is fact and it strangled what little faith I had in childhood because I thought it was fact. I believed it, and I knew deep down that and the Bible couldn't both be true. Years later I found Christ for real, learned to think for myself, and stand convinced evolution is wish fulfillment and is most CERTAINLY a secular religion. I have an enormous axe to grind against my brainwashing foes, and I will argue for Christ till I perish or He returns. This stuff really does matter Red :). As for this thread, I agree with you it's good to watch JUST IN CASE, and there are lots of good ideas floating around here.

Exodus 3 14God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ”

John 8 58“Truly, truly, I tell you,” Jesus declared, “before Abraham was born, I am!”

This needs no explanation !

'I am' is a state of eternalness...if that makes sense.
not 'i was, i will be' etc but 'i am'.

For example...we're inbetween the beta and alpha brainwave states. When we dream we're in theta, in deep sleep in Delta. if we were to hold waking consciousness whilst going into the delta state and beyond...our consciousness would lose connection with our physical sense of reality and exist in that 'eternal state'. What they call 'nirvana' in buddhism, samadhi in hinduism or 'fana' in islamic sufism..it is describing the higher lest of human consciousness where all else disappears...and you could say 'only God remains'.
Jesus is the LOGOS, so that statement is perfectly understandable without him actually becoming 'THE God'.

The same way in psalm 110, Jesus is 'adoni/lord' and God is ADONAI/THE LORD.
so there's always always a key differentiation between the two.

14 God said to Moses, “I am who I am.[c] This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’”
15 God also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘The Lord the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’

Likewise in the epistles, we see wording like this

Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

where the 2 connect, is when we start thinking of God in terms of His Immanence. In that case, the LOGOS is the primary level of the primordial power which is unknowlable, expressing itself as God, in order to bring about cauation from the macrocosmic to microcosmic..both of them being modes of consciousness, which itself is THE expression of the primordial power.

'God' is a component of the primordial power, responsible for Causation and dissolution. God is enabled and functions through the Logos ie 'the Father is made known through the Son'.
However, the Son is transparent on it's own and it is really the primordial power that enables it. All that exists, will ever exist or has existed, as in ALL things, are always existing in the LOGOS. There is no past or future in the logos,there is no more 'i', there is nothing else but the primordial power expressed in infinite consciousness everything just IS and hence 'I AM'.

furthermore, consistency matters. it's all fine and well believing Jesus is God based on one or two verses albeit interpretations of those verses, but there are many more that contradict it.
how i understand it isnt a contradiction since it takes into account the difference between Trancendence and Immanence.
God is Immanent EVERYWHERE IN EVERYTHING'..and yet it doesnt make anything 'God' other than God Himself.

TokiEl

Superstar
'I am' is a state of eternalness...if that makes sense.
not 'i was, i will be' etc but 'i am'.

For example...we're inbetween the beta and alpha brainwave states. When we dream we're in theta, in deep sleep in Delta. if we were to hold waking consciousness whilst going into the delta state and beyond...our consciousness would lose connection with our physical sense of reality and exist in that 'eternal state'. What they call 'nirvana' in buddhism, samadhi in hinduism or 'fana' in islamic sufism..it is describing the higher lest of human consciousness where all else disappears...and you could say 'only God remains'.
Jesus is the LOGOS, so that statement is perfectly understandable without him actually becoming 'THE God'.

The same way in psalm 110, Jesus is 'adoni/lord' and God is ADONAI/THE LORD.
so there's always always a key differentiation between the two.

14 God said to Moses, “I am who I am.[c] This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’”
15 God also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘The Lord the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’

Likewise in the epistles, we see wording like this

Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

where the 2 connect, is when we start thinking of God in terms of His Immanence. In that case, the LOGOS is the primary level of the primordial power which is unknowlable, expressing itself as God, in order to bring about cauation from the macrocosmic to microcosmic..both of them being modes of consciousness, which itself is THE expression of the primordial power.

'God' is a component of the primordial power, responsible for Causation and dissolution. God is enabled and functions through the Logos ie 'the Father is made known through the Son'.
However, the Son is transparent on it's own and it is really the primordial power that enables it. All that exists, will ever exist or has existed, as in ALL things, are always existing in the LOGOS. There is no past or future in the logos,there is no more 'i', there is nothing else but the primordial power expressed in infinite consciousness everything just IS and hence 'I AM'.

furthermore, consistency matters. it's all fine and well believing Jesus is God based on one or two verses albeit interpretations of those verses, but there are many more that contradict it.
how i understand it isnt a contradiction since it takes into account the difference between Trancendence and Immanence.
God is Immanent EVERYWHERE IN EVERYTHING'..and yet it doesnt make anything 'God' other than God Himself.
All i know is that the Father and the Logos/Son and the Holy spirit make up God... kinda like my body soul and spirit make up me. And also that the Father wants us to hear and obey the Son and that the Holy spirit bear witness about the Son.

In other words it's all about Jesus Christ.

Oceanic

Veteran
??
you realise that's what ive been saying myself?
messianic israel, regardless of whether you believe in Jesus as the messiah or not...all should agree that the prophecies talk about a future Israel with all 12 tribes.
My image of that messianic israel is as it says
'a peaceful and unsuspecting people' a land without walls, borders (checkpoints for example) etc.

this is also long after the antichrist and al the events before it like the euphrates war. a completely different global landscape to what we're familiar with.

your boy Red and others have insisted that Ezekiel 38 is about all these mooslimbz and russians attacking little israel. he's constantly posting amie tsarfati's agenda on here, an agenda obsessed with setting up the christian world against the muslim world.
ive linked that to the original 6th/7th century jewish messianic agenda in persia, where they used religious propaganda to bring about the sassanian vs byzantine wars. this wasnt just small time politics, it led to the conquest of jerusalem and the establishment of a jewish state...but it also then led to the muslim takeover.
ive also gone in depth on this by linking it to the punishments theme in leviticus 26...as it is 'they planted the seed but didnt eat the fruit'.
im very very familiar with how metaphysical 'manifestation' works, in conjunction with the left./right brain hemispheres..and that is a big theme in kabballah aswell. being familiar with it (in sufi islam it links to what they call the 'jalali and jamali aspects of God' eg TRancendence and Immanence. it may seem insignificant/irrelevant but it's actually very important in manifestation work, in understanding polarities and why often we manifest shadow.
look, muslim guy here saying 'Mohammad was a shadow manifestation of 7th century jewish messianicism'.
just as you have the suffering servant/messiah ben joseph and the daviding conquer/messiah ben david concept...you have Meccan Mohammad as passive and Madani Mohammad as active (conquering, warring etc).

there's absolutely an agenda now to reverse that polarity, it's already playing out...west vs east...christians vs muslims.

the reason i act like a prick on here is because we're witnessing it in the world today...and all these ignorant fools who don't see it, just push the same propaganda...unaware of the game being played.
i won't spoonfeed you connections to quranic and biblical verses that clued me in on this. im not claiming to be 'smart' here..it's more about how im sharing valuable information that no one else would...and still people want to push propaganda.

The other point ive made is about the identity of the whore of babylon. you havent really presented any counter argument on that. However if you did, id want an in depth response that connects to all the related themes.
for example if we're talking about 'the whore' then we cant just ignore Jeremiah 2 & 3...and therefore we cant ignore zechariah 5 either.
People seem to confuse the Jews for the current JewISH people in Israel today. Those are not the same groups, and I thought you had the mindset that those white people were the Jews, when they're really not. They're posing as the Jews out of deceit and fear hence calling themselves JewISH.

Honestly, I've already learnt that sometimes it's best to not bother explaining stuff to people and just let them witness prophecies whenever it's fulfilled, because they will argue against you until you get dark circles under your eyes.

And I'm gonna be honest again: I haven't the slightest idea why you're bringing up Mohammed, I've had a hard day and it seems like people here do not have the capacity to remain on topic.

All i know is that the Father and the Logos/Son and the Holy spirit make up God... kinda like my body soul and spirit make up me. And also that the Father wants us to hear and obey the Son and that the Holy spirit bear witness about the Son.

In other words it's all about Jesus Christ.
don't mix Trancendence with Immanence.
the son and holy spirit represent the Immanence of God..and yet God's Immanence is everywhere..
so the thing is, the Logos/Son is 'all things' not just Jesus.
hence Jesus taught 'the single eye' as in 'to see One in all things'.

why did Jesus keep on saying 'blind and deaf'? he wasnt talking of the physical senses nor of logical truth..since the jews had plenty of knowledge, being 'people ofthe book' n all...but all that knowledge means nothing if your heart is dead to the primordial power in all things.
if you think of God logically, then God is distant. perceiving in the mystical sense is what christianity is really about...so don't take it literally.

like ive said for a long time, John 1:1 contains 2 contradicting statements..and yet both are true. one is logical, the other is mystical.

People seem to confuse the Jews for the current JewISH people in Israel today. Those are not the same groups, and I thought you had the mindset that those white people were the Jews, when they're really not. They're posing as the Jews out of deceit and fear hence calling themselves JewISH.

Honestly, I've already learnt that sometimes it's best to not bother explaining stuff to people and just let them witness prophecies whenever it's fulfilled, because they will argue against you until you get dark circles under your eyes.

And I'm gonna be honest again: I haven't the slightest idea why you're bringing up Mohammed, I've had a hard day and it seems like people here do not have the capacity to remain on topic.

i brought up Mohammad because i was going into jewish history, archetypes, intentions/beliefs shaping the world right down to Mohammad himself.
i'm guessing you're a black 'hebrew israelite' type.

to me a true jew is is someone both from the physical bloodline aswell as having a spiritual connection.
i wouldnt normally be the one to dispense judgement on people..but Zechariah 13 went on to tell us that the true ones would remain in the holy land and never leave...and God would be with them. The rest would either die or leave. the modern jews are the camp who left. the ones who remained merged into a palestinian identity.

im sure many jews have nubian blood in them but primarily the abrahimic bloodline is not black, it's mixed with some nubian just like arabs.
one of my uncle's used to be married (he eventually divorced her, which was sad...they had a huge family and then went their seperate ways). she and all her kids have afros...and they're not dark skinned.
a few years back i visited her home town in pak and all her family, all of them, generations of them, have afros.
the assumption is that someone in their lineage was a 'siddhi' (black african original pakistanis).
a lot of arabs have it, morrocans and egyptians.
plenty of ashkenazi jews have afros too. i guess the afro gene is strong.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Israelis be warned: Ukraine shows how Biden treats friends

Both are small states and American allies. Both face existential threats. But the sight of the United States standing by while Kyiv burns raises fears for Israel as a nuclear deal looms

Israelis be warned: Ukraine shows how Biden treats friends

The invasion of Ukraine has sounded a red alert for Israel, and also presented it with an acute problem.

Israel enjoys warm relations with Ukraine, identifying with it as a small state under attack simply because it exists.

Yet it’s essential that Israel does nothing to provoke Russia. For Israel has flown hundreds of sorties against Iranian assets in Syria. Russia backs Iran in Syria. Russia has however looked the other way while Israel bombs Iranian targets.

If Russia were to withdraw this tacit permission, Israel would be at the mercy of Iran on its doorstep.

Nor can Israel rely on America if Russia were to withdraw its support. That’s because of the determination of US president Joe Biden to make a deal with Iran.

This deal, which is apparently all but finalised, is reportedly even worse than the 2015 deal brokered by Barack Obama. This one would enable Iran legitimately to manufacture nuclear weapons after a mere two-and-a-half year delay.

Meanwhile sanctions would be lifted, funnelling billions of dollars into Tehran to fund the regime’s terrorism, attacks on Israel and regional power grabs.

This surrender to Tehran took place even as the regime ramped up attacks on America’s allies and even US military bases. The more the Iranians’ aggression increased, the more the US offered them.

All this encouraged Russian president Vladimir Putin to attack Ukraine, concluding that since America was abandoning Israel and its other Middle East allies to grovel to its enemy in Tehran, it would do nothing to stop him. So why are the Bidenites so wedded to a terrible Iran nuclear deal?

One answer is that they always think in terms of containment and never prevention. They maintain that a nuclear Iran is a better option than a military confrontation.

When asked how this can possibly be so, given the regime’s oft-stated aim to wipe Israel off the map, they say the world will never allow that to happen. As Jews know from bitter experience — and as we can see from events in Ukraine — this is truly lethal magical thinking.

Irina Tsukerman, a geopolitical and security analyst, suggests a more sinister linkage between Ukraine and the Iran deal. Biden could be sacrificing Ukraine in order to secure Russia’s co-operation in pushing the recalcitrant Tehran towards a deal, she argues. This may allow America to secure cheap Iranian oil, easing the squeeze on household budgets at home.

Worse still, once the nuclear deal is done, Biden may seek to handcuff Israel to prevent it from taking further military action in Syria or against Iran itself. Why? With the US hooked on Iranian oil, Biden would need to “contain” the regime and prevent it from turning the financial screw by raising oil prices.

So it’s even more imperative that Israel doesn’t make an enemy of Russia right now.

Meanwhile the Israeli prime minister, Naftali Bennett, is pursuing a deeply questionable strategy to prevent the Biden administration from throwing Israel under the bus. He has decided not to fight Biden in public but to oppose the Iran deal behind closed doors.

He thinks that in return, a grateful administration will then assist Israel against Iran. This is a grievous mistake.

Israel’s former prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, used a virtual megaphone to go over the heads of the Obama administration and warn the American people of the dangers of that Iran deal.

Bennett thinks that didn’t work because Obama went ahead anyway; Netanyahu merely became a bogeyman for the Obama administration and Israel suffered as a result.

But Obama was no friend of Israel. He would have done that 2015 deal and been just as hostile, even if Netanyahu had remained silent.

Bennett and other Israeli top brass believe Donald Trump’s re-imposition of sanctions didn’t work either, because Iran wasn’t put back in its box.

Wrong again. Sanctions actually put Iran under enormous pressure. But from halfway through Trump’s presidency, the expectation that he would lose the next election threw the regime a lifeline, since the Democrats said repeatedly they intended to return to the deal.

Now Bennett’s silence over the new Iran deal means that the American public has no idea how lethal it is. So there’s no pressure on Congress to oppose it. After all, American politicians can’t be more Zionist than the Israeli government.

The shameful fact is that anything Netanyahu did, Bennett won’t do. Bennett has turned Israel into a US vassal by ignoring warnings not to allow himself to become co-opted into Biden’s Iran policy.

Ukraine is a red flag for Israel. Aside from the belated sanctions and military aid, the West has done little more than wring its hands.

Biden’s muddled comment last week that “no-one expected the sanctions to prevent anything from happening” to Ukraine suggested that the US wrote off that country long ago. The suspicion is that it has done the same with Israel over Iran.

The fate of Ukraine tells us that Israel will have to fight its existential foe in Tehran alone.

Jewish Chronicle