Nations taking their places for Ezekiel 38 / Psalm 83 / Isaiah 17 / Jeremiah 49

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

If Putin turns out to be “Gog”, today may be the day when he has crossed the line…

Ezekiel 38

Gog and Allies Attack Israel

38 Now the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 2 a“Son of man, bset your face against cGog, of the land of dMagog, 1the prince of Rosh, eMeshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him, 3 and say, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal. 4 fI will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and glead you out, with all your army, horses, and horsemen, hall splendidly clothed, a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords. 5 Persia, 2Ethiopia, and 3Libya are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; 6 iGomer and all its troops; the house of jTogarmah from the far north and all its troops—many people are with you.

7 k“Prepare yourself and be ready, you and all your companies that are gathered about you; and be a guard for them. 8 lAfter many days myou will be visited. In the latter years you will come into the land of those brought back from the sword nand gathered from many people on othe mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate; they were brought out of the nations, and now all of them pdwell safely. 9 You will ascend, coming qlike a storm, covering the rland like a cloud, you and all your troops and many peoples with you.”

10 ‘Thus says the Lord God: “On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan: 11 You will say, ‘I will go up against a land of sunwalled villages; I will tgo to a peaceful people, uwho dwell 4safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates’—12 to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against the waste places that are again inhabited, vand against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell in the midst of the land. 13 wSheba, xDedan, the merchants yof Tarshish, and all ztheir young lions will say to you, ‘Have you come to take plunder? Have you gathered your army to take booty, to carry away silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods, to take great plunder?’ ” ’

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Yes there was disturbance... so Russia sent a peacekeeping mission into Ukraine said Vlad Gog Putin.
I was thinking about the Ukraine situation and a thought hit me. The passage that had puzzled me had a couple of points I have been pondering…
Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and lead you out, with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all splendidly clothed, a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords.​
1: What has God got against Gog?

2: If Gog is “turned about”, it suggests he is headed in one direction then dragged in another, against Israel.

The ancient Assyrians were a cruel people and dragged their captives by forcing hooks into their jaws under their chins. Is it a coincidence that to get to Israel from the lands of the north, you would be dragged down into modern-day Syria? Additionally, God’s wrath towards Gog reminds me of His judgement against Pharaoh and Judas. God spoke in advance of their actions yet allowed them to act and judged them for it. In both cases they chose to cross a line that triggered their judgement.

I have been watching the news like the rest of the world and I think Putin has just crossed the line:

If (and it is an if) Putin is Gog, then God is against him for his evil actions, culminating in what he is doing and saying now. My prayer for the people of the Ukraine is that the hooks are quickly placed and his judgement falls fast and hard.

Last edited:
I was thinking about the Ukraine situation and a thought hit me. The passage that had puzzled me had a couple of points I have been pondering…
Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and lead you out, with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all splendidly clothed, a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords.​
1: What has God got against Gog?

2: If Gog is “turned about”, it suggests he is headed in one direction then dragged in another, against Israel.

The ancient Assyrians were a cruel people and dragged their captives by forcing hooks into their jaws under their chins. Is it a coincidence that to get to Israel from the lands of the north, you would be dragged down into modern-day Syria? Additionally, God’s wrath towards Gog reminds me of His judgement against Pharaoh and Judas. God spoke in advance of their actions yet allowed them to act and judged them for it. In both cases they chose to cross a line that triggered their judgement.

I have been watching the news like the rest of the world and I think Putin has just crossed the line:

If (and it is an if) Putin is Gog, then God is against him for his evil actions, culminating in what he is doing and saying now. My prayer for the people of the Ukraine is that the hooks are quickly placed and his judgement falls fast and hard.
Sire, I guess, like me, you are desiring the prophecies to be fulfilled quick and swift.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Russia could be preparing new challenge for West in Mediterranean, former Israeli envoy warns

Moscow recently held a major Mediterranean military exercise; Jerusalem’s situation is a “very difficult challenge,” says former Israeli Ambassador to Russia and Ukraine Zvi Magen.