Nations taking their places for Ezekiel 38 / Psalm 83 / Isaiah 17

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Enter a hook?

With Europe realizing its complete dependency on Russia's gas, and if played with the right cards, the crisis in Ukraine can be an opportunity for Israel's gas exportation to Europe

Israel could make moves to position itself as a central gas exporter in the Middle East, as tensions surrounding the war in Ukraine have led to discussion about alternatives to Russia’s gas exports. While it is already supplying gas to Jordan and Egypt, if the right steps are taken, Israel has the potential to become a natural gas source for Europe, as well.“Europe is completely hysterical that it sits in the hands of Putin,” said Dr. Alexander Coman, from the Faculty of Management at Tel Aviv University. “The idea that Putin is sitting with his hand on the faucet and can, at will, open or close gas supply to Europe – this is a terrible scenario for them.”

TokiEl

Superstar
I was thinking about the Ukraine situation and a thought hit me. The passage that had puzzled me had a couple of points I have been pondering…
Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and lead you out, with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all splendidly clothed, a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords.​
1: What has God got against Gog?
What did God have against Job ? It must have been something about him which just rubbed God the wrong way right.

Maybe it was the way he talked or casually walked to work or your guess is as good as mine perhaps even better.

2: If Gog is “turned about”, it suggests he is headed in one direction then dragged in another, against Israel.

The ancient Assyrians were a cruel people and dragged their captives by forcing hooks into their jaws under their chins. Is it a coincidence that to get to Israel from the lands of the north, you would be dragged down into modern-day Syria? Additionally, God’s wrath towards Gog reminds me of His judgement against Pharaoh and Judas. God spoke in advance of their actions yet allowed them to act and judged them for it. In both cases they chose to cross a line that triggered their judgement.
Applause hooks in the jaw was an Assyrian fetish and so is forever connected to Syria.

Russia is in Syria and acts as a guard there... and not so long ago about 50 years Russia fought against Israel in the Yom Kippur War.

Is Putin Gog ? I don't see why not.

John.Kool

Rookie
Haha move the goalposts but youre still out of your depth.
In ezekiel 38 quite literally says 'israel' then in the context it isnt referring to a state with that name but the nation inc the 10 lost tribes.
It describes a place without walls and a peaceful, unsuspecting israel.

Modern israel is the complete opposite. You know that full well, so how does that make you?

Its obv modern israel is the whore of babylon too. By revelation 17/18, youre just like all the world leaders worshipping it.
Its a telling thing when God and satan hate you at the same time.
I hear you my friend and God bless you. I understand.

I have said on here before they are faking the fulfilment of prophecy, that is the great deception, that is Satans plan. They are faking the fulfillment of prophecy and have used pastors, bible schools etc to aid this lie by preaching a false interpretation of the gospel in order to aide the coming deception.

You are right my friend Israel/Jerusalem is the whore of babylon. Its interesting to note how some of the same individuals who argued with what i said in other threads are also here. Like i also said in other theads they are satanists and occutists here posing as truth seekers in order to help promote the deception. The truth movement has long been infected. The truth movement is what will bring about the beast world order.

To anybody else reading you are being manipulated, everything is a lie. Everything the news tells you is a lie. All these events occurring now are carefully planned and staged so the whole world falls for the deception. Once again they are faking the fulfillment of prophecy, everybody from The US to Ukraine to the European nations to china to Russia are all in it together, they are all occultists they all serve the same master. The media narrative is fake, their public positions are fake, its all scripted reality TV. They are making it seem prophecy is being fulfilled earlier than it actually is and have recast the cast of the prophecy so that you will be looking at a world figure as the beast when the beast isnt even here yet, and then when the beast actually does arrive you will think he has already come and mistake the real beast for the saviour.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I hear you ny friend a God bless you. I understand.

I have said on here before they are faking the fulfilment of prophecy, that is the great deception, thar is Satans plan. Thwy are faking the fulfillment of prophecy and have used pastors, bible schools etc to aid this lie by preaching a false interpretation of the gospel in order to aide the coming deception.

You are right my friend Israel/Jerusalem is the whore of babylon. Its interesting to note how some of the same individuals who argued with what i said in other threads are also here. Like i also said in other friends their are satanists and occutists here posing as truth seekers in order to help promote the deception. The truth movement has long been infected. The truth movement is what will bring about the beast world order.

To anybody else reading you are being manipulated, everything is a lie. Everything the news tells you is a lie. All these events occurring now are carefully planned and staged so the whole world falls for thw deception. Once again they ate faking the fulfillment of prophecy, they are making it seem prophecy is being fulfilled earlier thab it actually is and have recast the cast of the prophecy so that you will be looking at a world figure as the beast when the beast isnt even here yet, and then when the beast actually does arrive you will think he has already come and mistake the real beast for the saviour.
I have heard that suggestion before - I think it does no harm to consider the possibility that people might be able to engineer the apparent fulfilment of prophecies.

That having been said, it might be worth considering taking the time to read through Ezekiel 36-39 and consider the degree to which events and the coordination of natural disasters and the choreography of international events between antagonistic parties might be plausibly orchestrated by human agencies to achieve any future “engineered fulfilment”.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
(February 28, 2022 / JNS) The United States, China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom and Germany—known as the P5+1—appear to be closing in on a deal with Iran over its ongoing nuclear-weapons program. At the same time, Israeli officials view Western reactions to Russian President Vladimir Putin’s war on Ukraine with extreme unease because allowing him to invade without consequence has not only emboldened Moscow but likely encouraged other nefarious actors as well.

Namely, Iran.

Michael Doran, a senior fellow and director of the Center for Peace and Security in the Middle East at Hudson Institute, believes that an agreement with Iran “puts Israel in a pickle.”

“It turns the U.S., in effect, into a kind of guardian of the Iranian nuclear-weapons program,” he said. “If Israel launches large-scale attacks against the program, it risks getting into a major war that the U.S. opposes. If it opts for sabotage, tensions with Washington will rise. The coalition, which hangs on by a thread, would be endangered.”

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Ok, I know I’m posting a lot to this thread but I can’t help but share the things that come to me.

Ezekiel 38’s words to the leaders and massed armies approaching Israel from the mouths of the presidents and prime ministers of the non-involved nations bothered me:

“Art thou come to take a spoil?”

On these days of pacts and armies, AI and Cyber, how could the free world simply stand back and allow an atrocity to unfold?!!!

Here’s how:

Ok, I know I’m posting a lot to this thread but I can’t help but share the things that come to me.

Ezekiel 38’s words to the leaders and massed armies approaching Israel from the mouths of the presidents and prime ministers of the non-involved nations bothered me:

“Art thou come to take a spoil?”

On these days of pacts and armies, AI and Cyber, how could the free world simply stand back and allow an atrocity to unfold?!!!

Here’s how:

you dont really have any right to talk exekiel 38 prophecies...
we've covered many prophecies and parts of the bible before and you never ever get back to me when you know you're being schooled. i mean even me saying this to you now, is a challenge aswell as a diss. if someone put it on me like that i would have to question my position and purpose.
saying 'oh weee just disagree doe' is a dogshit way of dodging the truth.

you've dodged the truth.

So...
am i lying when i say that in Zechariah 12, it literally states that 2/3 of judea would be cut off and the ones who remain in the holy land will be God's chosen? this was fulfilled in 70AD, 'strike the shepherd and the sheep will be scattered' (literally this is 70AD's destruction of jerusalem and judea).

so you get the true spiritual and bloodline jews who btw converted to christianity back then. Today they're only known as palestinians, that is the ones who remained. that's just a fact. the israelis have confirmed it many times that the palestinians are in truth decendants of the same 1st century jews.

So clearly God's chosen people are amongst the palestinians, not all,b ut many of them have that true judean bloodline in them but are also spiritually on the true path. of coruse ive expanded on this many times by referring to REvelation 12 and the 1260 day prophecy linking also to Rev 11's gentiles prophecy.
it is all fulfilled by islam and ive literally shared the digits and they literally add up.

Muslims conquered Jerusalem in
637AD
first crusade where it was lost to Christians..
1099AD
Muslims took it back in 1187 and held it till 1948. 761 years and 462 years
Total 1223 years of Muslim control.
In lunar years that is 1223 X 1.03068
That comes to exactly 1260 years.

and so we have a clear connection, the creation of the modern state of israel coincides with satan making war against the 'childten' again. we've repeatedly seen the israelis kill and beat CHILDREN...it is a regular occurence

so now you want to bring up ezekiel 38 andf bring up that fucking pig amir guy who masquanders as a messianic jew. he blatantly lies to the dumb xtian camp...with nothing but the intent of causing a West vs East war...

ive also gone in depth on that before unlike any other mofo. the jews literally caused persia and byzantine christians to fight (east vs west) in the 7th century with the intent of ushering in the messianic era and to rule jerusalem. the consequences of seeds they planted, by virtue of Leviticus 26 (because unlike you, i know the bible).....prophet Mohammad and the rise of islam happened. The whole 'gentiles' 1260 day prophecy and so forth. The true remnant found shelter in islam when the palestinians converted to islam.

which is why in Rev 12 it says
17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

ie they cant be christians because christians dont keep commands. im not even sure christians really believe in Jesus since you guys think the son is 'co equal in Godhead with the Father' (which is fkin comical given Jesus even says the holy spirit is not on the level of the Son..and yet you think the holy spirit is also co equal with the Son).

only muslims follow commandments/laws and believe in Jesus (without the trinitarian claptrap from roman polythiesm).
tell me im lying? come on challenge me with something. give me some argument here!!

So now we get to the whole Ezekiel 38 prophecy...

'a land without weapons, borders and walls'
'a peaceful and UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE' (mossad derp)

of course it also says the land was 'long desolate' so this hasnt happened. modern state of israel is made up of ashkenazi jews who are of GOMER and hence they are part of the gog & magog invasion.
it makes sense that the whore of babylon is from the camp that was 'cut off' (in zechariah 12) and has mixed with Gog & Magog, is making war against the true remnant.

like is aid you dont have the fkin right to bring up ezekiel 38 when you keep on pissing all over it.

11 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars.

Last edited:
the true remnant of judea, the true spiritual and bloodline jews....never left the holy land and always remained. they were absorbed into a palestinian identity and were christian..then muslim.

O you who believe! Be you helpers (in the Cause) of Allah as said 'Îsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), to the Hawariyyun (the disciples): "Who are my helpers (in the Cause) of Allah?" The Hawariyyun (the disciples) said: "We are Allah's helpers" (i.e. we will strive in His Cause!). Then a group of the Children of Israel believed and a group disbelieved. So We gave power to those who believed against their enemies, and they became the victorious (uppermost).
(سورة الصف, As-Saff, Chapter #61, Verse #14)

the true jews remained in the holy land and never left it

Zechariah 13
The Shepherd Struck, the Sheep Scattered
7 “Awake, sword, against my shepherd,
against the man who is close to me!”
declares the Lord Almighty.
“Strike the shepherd,
and the sheep will be scattered,
and I will turn my hand against the little ones.
8 In the whole land,” declares the Lord,
“two-thirds will be struck down and perish;
yet one-third will be left in it.

9 This third I will put into the fire;
I will refine them like silver
and test them like gold.
They will call on my name
and I will answer them;
I will say, ‘They are my people,’
and they will say, ‘The Lord is our God.’”

the 'two thirds' bit is actually wrong, 2/3 were either killed or 'cut off' ie they left the holy land, were kicked out. the ashkenazis are the camp of jews who left the holy land in the 1st century and went off to europe. they are 'cut off' and not God's chosen people.

The parable of the tenants

33 “Listen to another parable: There was a landowner who planted a vineyard. He put a wall around it, dug a winepress in it and built a watchtower. Then he rented the vineyard to some farmers and moved to another place. 34 When the harvest time approached, he sent his servants to the tenants to collect his fruit.

35 “The tenants seized his servants; they beat one, killed another, and stoned a third. 36 Then he sent other servants to them, more than the first time, and the tenants treated them the same way. 37 Last of all, he sent his son to them. ‘They will respect my son,’ he said.

38 “But when the tenants saw the son, they said to each other, ‘This is the heir. Come, let’s kill him and take his inheritance.’ 39 So they took him and threw him out of the vineyard and killed him.

40 “Therefore, when the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those tenants?

41 “He will bring those wretches to a wretched end,” they replied, “and he will rent the vineyard to other tenants, who will give him his share of the crop at harvest time.”

42 Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures:

“‘The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone;
the Lord has done this,
and it is marvelous in our eyes’[a]?
43 “Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit.
44 Anyone who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces; anyone on whom it falls will be crushed.”
45 When the chief priests and the Pharisees heard Jesus’ parables, they knew he was talking about them. 46 They looked for a way to arrest him, but they were afraid of the crowd because the people held that he was a prophet.

ive conversed with many xtians and they will cling to the argument that 'oh this is the KINGDOM OF GOD, it is a spiritual position not any kind of reference to THE JERUSALOEM..
but i know the bible...so cant be conned like that..

Isaiah 5 directly tells us the vineyard is Jerusalem and the temple mount!! ie the people who were given the vineyard also had the 'kingdom of God' in them.

This very much falls in line with REvelation 11
11 I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers. 2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.
3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth
.”

hence
Muslims conquered Jerusalem in
637AD
first crusade where it was lost to Christians..
1099AD
Muslims took it back in 1187 and held it till 1948. 761 years and 462 years
Total 1223 years of Muslim control.
In lunar years that is 1223 X 1.03068
That comes to exactly 1260 years.

and that came to an end with the creation of israel signifying the 'gog and magog/satanic' invasion...

Revelation 12
all muslims should read this...

5 She gave birth to a son who was to rule all nations with an iron rod. And her child was snatched away from the dragon and was caught up to God and to his throne.
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where God had prepared a place to care for her for 1,260 days.

13 When the dragon realized that he had been thrown down to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14 But she was given two wings like those of a great eagle so she could fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness. There she would be cared for and protected from the dragon[c] for a time, times, and half a time.

15 Then the dragon tried to drown the woman with a flood of water that flowed from his mouth. 16 But the earth helped her by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that gushed out from the mouth of the dragon.

17 And the dragon was angry at the woman and declared war against the rest of her children—all who keep God’s commandments and maintain their testimony for Jesus.

18 Then the dragon took his stand[d] on the shore beside the sea.

a time, times, and half a time. is another reference to 1260 days. As soon as the 1260 days prophecy came to an end in 1948, satan has made war against the CHILDREN.

the fake gog and magog/homer/ashkenazi camp with WALLS WEAPONS BORDERS AND MOSSAD(unsuspecting people as they are) are the ones killing little children...

xtians, you have no shame.

John.Kool

Rookie
@AspiringSoul

Your mistaken about Islam howver. Islam is not the way. I'd be more than willing honestly discuss this with you if you are willing., honestly being the key work.

Another interpretation(s) of Ezekiel 38 :

And

Edit(Add):-

And

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Zelensky warns Putin: No bunker can protect you from God

An aerial view shows a residential building destroyed by shelling, as Russia's invasion of Ukraine continues, in the settlement of Borodyanka in the Kyiv region, Ukraine (photo: Maksim Levin, Reuters)

Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky warned Russian President Vladimir Putin that "No bunker can protect you from God" on Thursday after Russian forces targeted the Cathedral of the Assumption [Uspensky Sobor] in its assault on Kharkiv, according to Ukrayinska Pravda.

"It is a holy place. Now, wrecked by the war. Even this does not deter them! They count on the fact that God’s retribution isn’t instant. But He sees. And answers. You cannot hide from His answers. No bunker can protect you from God’s answers," said Zelensky.

Zelensky additionally announced that the first of 16,000 foreign volunteers had arrived to fight in Ukraine's foreign legion.

Last edited:
Zelensky warns Putin: No bunker can protect you from God

An aerial view shows a residential building destroyed by shelling, as Russia's invasion of Ukraine continues, in the settlement of Borodyanka in the Kyiv region, Ukraine (photo: Maksim Levin, Reuters)

Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky warned Russian President Vladimir Putin that "No bunker can protect you from God" on Thursday after Russian forces targeted the Cathedral of the Assumption [Uspensky Sobor] in its assault on Kharkiv, according to Ukrayinska Pravda.

"It is a holy place. Now, wrecked by the war. Even this does not deter them! They count on the fact that God’s retribution isn’t instant. But He sees. And answers. You cannot hide from His answers. No bunker can protect you from God’s answers," said Zelensky.

Zelensky additionally announced that the first of 16,000 foreign volunteers had arrived to fight in Ukraine's foreign legion.

on wednesday

Cathedral and shops hit: Other videos and photos show damage to a cathedral and a row of shops in the city.

A number of framed art and other objects inside Kharkiv's Assumption Cathedral were broken by blasts from a strike on the nearby City Council building, photos show. The floor is covered with broken glass from the windows.

today
Russian forces on Wednesday shelled the Assumption Cathedral in Kharkiv, Ukraine’s second largest city, local media said. No injuries were reported.

The cathedral is one of the oldest Orthodox monuments in Ukraine and in recent days has become a shelter for Ukrainians.

“Even if you destroy all our Ukrainian cathedrals and churches, you will not destroy our faith, our sincere belief in Ukraine and God, belief in people,” Zelenskyy said.

i find this hard to believe given the contradiction. bit of glass was broken and it was a nearby council building that was shelled.
since the church suffered some broken glass....the jewish president who worships and serves the whore, goes on manipulating the religion card, posing as a christian when he is jewish.

putin has been spanking jewish oligarchs and has either stripped their wealth, forced them out of russia or has his eye on them.
it wouldnt shock me if someone like abramovic paid for that article.

putin's whole anti-whore of babylon stance is built on his adherence to orthodox christianity.

you really are a lost soul.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
on wednesday

Cathedral and shops hit: Other videos and photos show damage to a cathedral and a row of shops in the city.

A number of framed art and other objects inside Kharkiv's Assumption Cathedral were broken by blasts from a strike on the nearby City Council building, photos show. The floor is covered with broken glass from the windows.

today
Russian forces on Wednesday shelled the Assumption Cathedral in Kharkiv, Ukraine’s second largest city, local media said. No injuries were reported.

The cathedral is one of the oldest Orthodox monuments in Ukraine and in recent days has become a shelter for Ukrainians.

“Even if you destroy all our Ukrainian cathedrals and churches, you will not destroy our faith, our sincere belief in Ukraine and God, belief in people,” Zelenskyy said.

i find this hard to believe given the contradiction. bit of glass was broken and it was a nearby council building that was shelled.
since the church suffered some broken glass....the jewish president who worships and serves the whore, goes on manipulating the religion card, posing as a christian when he is jewish.

putin has been spanking jewish oligarchs and has either stripped their wealth, forced them out of russia or has his eye on them.
it wouldnt shock me if someone like abramovic paid for that article.

putin's whole anti-whore of babylon stance is built on his adherence to orthodox christianity.

you really are a lost soul.
So, to paraphrase a little, you think that Putin is doing the right thing in Ukraine?

So, to paraphrase a little, you think that Putin is doing the right thing in Ukraine?
ill never condone the murder of civilians or the destruction of places of worship.
however im not blind. you didnt notice all the jewish oligarchs leaving russia over the past 20 years? they didnt sit idle..they started funding ukraine to eventually make moves on putin. This is his response...
meanwhile, don't believe in jewish propaganda when it pulls on the heartstrings of religion. they've massacred 20-40m christians and used athiesm to do it, when it suited them...they're now using christianity when it suits them. fuck them.

Just watched this. I don’t particularly want it to be correct (but I suspect it may be).

1) the scroll isnt a nuke LMFAO nor did it look like a nuke.....what a dumb video. i won't watch the rest of it..

"twenty cubits long and ten cubits wide"

2 Chronicles 4:1
The Temple’s Furnishings
He made a bronze altar twenty cubits long, twenty cubits wide and ten cubits high.

the reference to the scroll implicates the temple scribes.

Matthew 21
12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. 13 “It is written,” he said to them,
“‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’[e] but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’[f]”

'selling doves' is interesting too ie they are selling false spirituality.of course i know you believe in their false spirituality seeing as you constantly push it on here.

2) the curse

4 The Lord Almighty declares, ‘I will send it out, and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of anyone who swears falsely by my name. It will remain in that house and destroy it completely, both its timbers and its stones.’”

the THIEF and the one who SWEARS FALSELY, is a reference to the money lender and the one who can't pay back the loan.
that is the curse...usury.

of course i have a huge advantage over xtians, i have the hadith...so i have guidance you don't (and no, you dont have the holy spirit)

Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) cursed the one who accepted usury, the one who paid it, the witness to it, and the one who recorded it. (Book #22, Hadith #3327)

'the one who RECORDED IT' which goes back to 'the scroll'.

4)
the TIMBER AND STONES has dual meaning.

it is references (stones and wood) in Habakkuk 2 as symbols of spiritual idolatory but they are especially highlghted themes connected with the chaldean practice of USURY.

“‘Woe to him who piles up stolen goods
and makes himself wealthy by extortion!(this is widely acknowledged as a reference to usury)

the condemnation of the chaldeans (rulers of babylon) was ultimately based around their practice of usury and all the power, wars and conquests, plundering made possible.

11 The stones of the wall will cry out,
and the beams of the woodwork will echo it.

Woe to him who says to wood, ‘Come to life!’
Or to lifeless stone, ‘Wake up!’

this also connects with jews in Jeremiah 2&3 (and if you know anything about prophet Jeremiah, he witnessed the entire invasion of babylon and the destruction of jerusalem). these chapters make several references to the stones and wood theme in connection with spiritual idolatory, which in habbakuk 2 is linked with MONEY.
Jesus then made this same connection...MONEY LENDING and MAMMON.

inbetween all of that, is a constant reference to a 'female' ie the adulteress of jeremiah 2&3 which is the jewish nation.

hence zechariah 5 is an entire prophecy foretelling the rise of the whore of babylon/false jewish cabal that's since conquered most of the world and makes war against anyone who stands upto her (ie PUTIN!!!)

to even think you attempted to touch zechariah 5 makes me want to puke. you have no right going near that chapter. it condemns the very thing you worship.

@Daze of course the above themes are relevant

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the jews and the Muslims would kill them until the jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the jews. (Book #041, Hadith #6985)

this is the fall of the whore of babylon system. if you want to look into this...read Revelation 17 and 18. Basically Dajjal is going to destroy current version of israel and reset the middle east, bringing the abrahimic religions together.
the way to win muslims over is to get at modern israel...hence israel today and the whore system is a decoy...a bigtime trick that's deliberately pushed in our face for what it is (evil) in order to effectively win us over when they destroy it.

the 'new israel' under dajjal will be made to look like the true messianic israel with all muslims and christians included.