Lights on the way

Clout

Veteran
How can someone who claims to love Jesus know so little about him? The terminology 'Son of God' is NOT a title; it is describing what the immortal Christ IS.
The Christ, Messiah, Son of Man and Son of God are the same thing..:)
"Again the high priest asked him, “Are you the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed One?”
“I am,” said Jesus. “And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.” (Mark 14:61)
Jesus said -"..whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"
She said to Him, "Yes, Lord, I believe that You are the Christ, the Son of God" (John 11:26/27)

Christians are WINNERS..:)
"Who is it that beats the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God" (1 John 5:5)

A Freeman

Superstar
The Christ, Messiah, Son of Man and Son of God are the same thing..:)
No, they aren't.

The sons of God are created spiritual-Beings (souls/angels/jinns), just as God is a Spiritual-Being.

John 4:24 GOD [IS] A SPIRIT: and they that worship Him must worship [Him] with their spirit (Being) and in Truth.

The Messiah/Christ is the TITLE that God gave to Michael (Dan. 10:21; 12:1; Rev. 12:7-9), whom God chose to make His Firstborn/First-Created Son (Col. 1:12-15; Rev. 3:14).

Colossians 1:12-15
1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, Which hath made us meet to be sharers of the inheritance of the holy people in Light:
1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into The Kingdom of His dear Son:
1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:
1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, THE FIRSTBORN OF EVERY CREATURE:

Revelation 3:14 And unto the angel of the community of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness (Christ - Rev. 1:5), THE BEGINNING OF THE CREATION OF GOD;

God does NOT have any human sons. God created humans to place a soul (spiritual-Being) inside of them (Gen. 2:7), so that those spiritual-Beings could be taught to be good (Gen. 1:26).

When Prince Michael/Christ, the First-Created Son of God was incarnated inside of Jesus (the Son of Man) they became the human+Being that we refer to as Jesus+Christ (John 1:14).

And proof of this FACT -- which no human can understand (but which every spiritual-Being MUST understand to actually get to know God and Christ, the Saviour, whom God sent - John 17:3) -- is found in the question Christ asked in Matt. 22:41-45 and in Mark 12:35-37, among many other places.

No human can kill an immortal spiritual-Being (Soul); only God can kill an otherwise immortal spiritual-Being.

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell-fire.

Until these facts are understood, it is impossible to get to know The One and Only True God and Christ, the Saviour, whom God sent to deliver His Message/Scripture/Word of Truth. That's why every "Christian" and every "Muslim" who refuse to come out of those evil organized religions will continually argue about things they know nothing about, until they too find themselves in The Fire on the Last Day.

Learn The Way home or face The Fire.

Last edited:

Clout

Veteran
...it is impossible to get to know The One and Only True God and Christ, the Saviour, whom God sent to deliver His Message/Scripture/Word of Truth...
The early Christians seemed to know Jesus well enough..;)-
"And the common people heard him gladly" (Mark 12:37)

A Freeman

Superstar
The early Christians seemed to know Jesus well enough..;)-
"And the common people heard him gladly" (Mark 12:37)
Hearing and knowing are two very different things.

1 John 2:3-4
2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, IF we keep His Commandments.
2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth NOT His Commandments, is a LIAR, and the truth is NOT in him.

akay

Established
Daze

Thank you
I mentioned that before

I am only speaking according to what Christians understand

The real name of God is “Allaah”; this is the name He named Himself with in His revealed Book on the tongue of His Prophets and Messengers, may Allaah exalt their mention.

This name includes all the perfect Attributes of Allaah and He has other Names and Attributes which were mentioned either in the Quran or the Sunnah of the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ). For instance, the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: "Allaah has ninety nine Names".

Allaah Says (what means): {He is Allaah, other than whom there is no deity, Knower of the unseen and the witnessed. He is the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.} [Quran 59:22] Allaah also Says (what means): {Indeed, I am Allaah. There is no deity except Me, so worship Me and establish prayer for My remembrance.} [Quran 20:14]

since the pagans did have many gods who they thought as powerful to save them help them but they also worshiped Allah whom they believed as the Ultimate Creator of the world. But still rebellious or idiotic enough to associate daughters to Allah whom they thought as Angels and partners to Allah the bogus statues of dead Saints. Since the word God in English can be misused to refer multiple gods or masculine or feminine ie Goddess etc Muslims call Allah to show that they mean the God of the pure Monotheist Prophet Abraham since the word Allah cannot be used in multiple sense nor refers any gender.

Elohim El, Elah, Allah
“God” is not God's name—it's a title. In Hebrew, it's the word elohim

In the Bible, God is very often referred to as ‘Elohim’ in the Hebrew language. The ‘im’ in the ending is a plural of honour and God is referred to as ‘El’ or ‘Elah’ in the English Bible with commentary, edited by reverend C. I. Scofield. ‘Elah’ is alternatively spelled as ‘Alah’. The difference in spelling is only of a single ‘L’. Muslims spell Allah as ‘Allah’ while the Reverend has spelled it as Alah and they pronounce it as ‘Elah’. Muslims pronounce it as Allah. Hebrew and Arabic are sister languages therefore we say it should be pronounced as ‘Allah’ and not as ‘Elah’.

All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, is His slave and Messenger.

The video will show how Allah was used by all semetic religions.
Ahmed Deedat Answer - Where was the word 'ALLAH' lost by Jews and Christians?

akay

Established
2-

“The five daily prayers are (mentioned) in the Quran.” “Where?” “Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): ‘So glorify Allah when you come up to the evening’ is maghrib and ‘isha’; ‘and when you enter the morning’ is fajr; ‘in the afternoon’ is ‘asr; and ‘the time when the day begins to decline’ is zuhr.”

Some of the mufassireen said that these aayat mention only four of the prayers; ‘isha’ is not mentioned here, but it is mentioned in Soorat Hood, where Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): “… and in some hours of the night…” [Hood 11:114]

Abu Razeen reported from Ibn ‘Abbaas: “ ‘…and glorify the praises of your Lord before the rising of the sun and before (its) setting’ [Qaaf 50:39 – interpretation of the meaning] refers to the prescribed prayers. ‘… and glorify the praises of your Lord before the rising of the sun, and before its setting, and during some of the hours of the night, and at the sides of the day, that you may become pleased with the reward which Allah shall give you.’ [Ta-Ha 20:130 – interpretation of the meaning] This aayah also includes the times of the prayers. All of these aayaat mention the times of the prayers.”

What you should also know is that the Quran does not contain details of all the rules. The Quran mentions many rules, but it also tells us that the Sunnah is a source of evidence in which many rules are mentioned in detail that are not mentioned in the Quran. Allah says (interpretation of the meanings):

“… and We have also sent down to you (O Muhammad) the reminder and the advice (the Quran), that you may explain clearly to men what is sent down to them and that they may give thought.” [al-Nahl 16:44]

“… and whatsoever the Messenger gives you, take it…” [al-Hashr 59:7]

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I have been given the Quran and something like it with it…” (Reported by Imaam Ahmad, 16546; this is a saheeh hadeeth). Whether the rules were narrated in the Quran or in the Sunnah, all of it is true and right, and all of it has one source, which is the wahy or revelation from the Lord of the Worlds.

akay

Established
3-

You pray to Jesus the Prophet and worship him as God

And you pray with words only to God (the Father) and do not worship him alone

Prostration on the ground is for God (the Father) only,

Praise be to God, we pray as Jesus and Muhammad, the prophets of God, peace be upon them, taught us.

5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

◄ Matthew 6:5 ►

Jesus Christ does not condemn prayer in the synagogues.

Jesus did not condemn all public prayer, as indicated by his own prayers in public (., Matt. 14:19; 15:36).

He always went to the synagogues to pray with people in public (Luke 4:16).

23 Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people. .” (Matthew 4:23).

Some Jews were praying a false prayer that had no reverence for God (the Father),
their prayers are deceptive only to demonstrate in front of people
so Christ rebuked them

Likewise, in Islam, Muslims pray to God (the Father) alone, whether in public or in secret

Muslims pray prostrate on the ground like the Prophet Christ, peace be upon him

“And going a little farther, he fell on the ground and prayed that, if it were possible, the hour might pass from him. And he said, ‘Abba, Father, all things are possible for you. Remove this cup from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will’…And again he went away and prayed, saying the same words” (Mark 14:35-36, 39).

Mark says that Jesus “fell on the ground.” The idea of falling on your face before God is found all throughout the Old Testament as an outward sign of humility when approaching God (Numbers 20:6).

The problem here

Do Christians pray only to the Father as Jesus prayed?
Or do Christians pray to Jesus and not to the Father?

The second question: Do Christians pray like Jesus’ prayer and prostration to the Fatherand his face on the ground?

Of course, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no

كيف كان المسيح عليه السلام يصلى؟ || ?How Did Jesus (as) Pray

Jesus was not crucified according to 1st Century Christians

BIBLE: Jesus NOT GOD but Prophet of GOD

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Excerpt below from:

Sura 3:24 This because they say: The Fire shall not touch us but for a few numbered days”: for their forgeries deceive them as to their own religion.

The organized religion that deceitfully calls itself “Islam” should really be called “Hadithism”, as it is based upon the completely fabricated and self-contradictory writings of the hadith, which make a mockery of the Koran/Quran, Muhammad, and of God Himself (Gal. 6:7). Hadith worship is very obviously shirk which, as the Koran plainly and repeatedly states, is the UNFORGIVABLE sin (e.g. Sura 16:27-29; Sura 39:62-72), as it makes a partner of these made-up writings with the Word of God found in the Koran and in the Old Covenant/Testament and New Covenant/Testament that the Koran was sent to CONFIRM.

Committing shirk (aka blaspheming the Holy Spirit) is very obviously NOT doing God’s Will, and therefore can NEVER be referred to as “Islam”.

Much like the Federal Reserve Bank is NOT Federal, has NOTHING in reserves and is actually a private corporation instead ofa bank, “Islam” is yet another misnomer, designed to anaesthetize, deceive and controlthe masses, like its predecessors Talmudic “Judaism” and “Christianity”.

As with ALL organized religions, it is a man-made BUSINESS based upon fraud and deception, and a thorough and honest review of most “Islamic” beliefs, versus what it actually says in the Koran, prove unequivocally that, other than its intentionally misleading name, “Islam” has NOTHING to do with joyfully submitting to God’s Will (John 6:38-40; Sura 6:161-163).

1728718222321.png

10. The Islamic “High-Five”

One of the 5 “pillars” of the organized religion that refers to itself as “Islam” is “salat”, i.e. piety-acting practice dubbed as “prayer”, performed 5 times a day. These “prayers” are supposed to be to Allah (God), but where in God’s Koran (Quran) did He instruct us to follow this heathen ritual? And how can this be considered prayer? A thorough examination of the evidence proves, beyond any reasonable doubt, that this is neither prescribed by God nor is it actually prayer.

There isn’t one single verse (ayat) in the Koran/Quran that instructs us to go through this “prayer” drama five times a day, so we can pat each other on the back for it and pretend to be among the faithful. Not one.

Instead, we are told no less than 40 TIMES to establish CONSTANT prayer.

Please See – Suras 2:277, 4:77, 4:162, 5:13, 5:58, 6:72, 6:92, 7:170, 8:3, 9:5, 9:11, 9:18, 9:71, 10:87, 11:114, 13:22, 14:31, 14:37, 14:40, 17:78, 20:14, 20:132, 21:73, 22:35, 22:41, 22:78, 24:37, 24:56, 27:3, 29:45, 30:31, 31:4, 31:17, 33:33, 35:18, 35:29, 42:38, 58:13, 73:20, 98:5

Sura 2:277 Those who believe, and do deeds of righteousness, and establish constant prayer and regular charity, will have their reward with their Lord: on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Sura 4:162 But those among them who are well-grounded in Knowledge, and the Believers, believe in what hath been revealed to thee and what was revealed before thee: and (especially) those who establish constant prayer and practise regular charity and believe God and in The Last Day: to them shall We soon give a great reward.

Sura 6:72 – To establish constant prayer and to fear “I AM”: for it is to Him that we shall be gathered together.”

Sura 7:170 As to those who hold fast by The Book (Bible) and establish constant prayer,- never shall We suffer the reward of the righteous to perish.

Sura 9:18 The (human) temples of “I AM” (1 Cor. 3:16-17; 1 Cor. 6:19; 2 Cor. 6:16; Acts 7:48; Acts 17:24) shall be filled with Light by believing “I AM” and in The Last Day; establishing constant prayer (1 Thess. 5:17), and practicing regular charity (Matt. 6:1-4, Mark 12:31), and fearing none (at all) except “I AM” (and doing only His Will – Matt. 6:10). It is they who are expected to be on True Guidance.

Sura 24:37 By men whom neither traffic nor merchandise can divert from the Remembrance of “I AM”, nor from constant Prayer, nor from the practice of regular Charity (Mark 12:31): their (only) fear is for The Day when hearts and eyes will be transformed (in a world wholly new – Ezek. 36:26-27, Matt. 13:13-17),-

Sura 29:45 Learn by heart what is sent from the Book by inspiration to thee, and establish constant Prayer: for Prayer restrains ye from shameful and unjust deeds; and CONSTANT remembrance of “I AM” is the greatest (thing in life) without doubt. And “I AM” knows the (deeds) that ye do.

Sura 58:13 Is it that ye are afraid of spending sums in charity before your private consultation (with him)? If, then, ye do not so, and “I AM” forgives you, then (at least) establish constant prayer (1 Thess. 5:17); practise regular charity; and obey “I AM” and His Messenger. And “I AM” is well-acquainted with all that ye do.

Sura 98:5 – And they have been commanded no more than this: to worship God, offering Him sincere devotion, being True (in Faith); to establish constant Prayer (1 Thess. 5:17), and to practise regular Charity (Matt. 6:1-8) and THAT is the Religion (bonded obligation) Right and Straight.

COMPARE WITH:

1 Thessalonians 5:17 – PRAY WITHOUT CEASING.

Ephesians 6:18 – Praying constantly (without ceasing) with all prayer and supplication IN THE SPIRIT, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all holy people;

Prayer is spiritual communication with God, in the privacy of one’s mind, the most important aspect of which is LISTENING. How can God teach and guide someone who is so busy trying to impress others at Islamic cheerleading practice (rah, rah, rak’ah) that they can’t hear anything He says? And why would He bother with someone who won’t even follow His explicit written instructions?

Every moment spent not listening to God, is another moment spent listening to Lucifer/Iblis – Satan.

A Freeman

Superstar
1728718339229.png
9. Misery loves company

Along with paying no attention to what it says in the Koran about when to pray, “Muslims” apparently skipped over the instructions on how and where to pray too. Where in the Koran does it instruct us to go to a mosque (temple, church, synagogue, etc.), and/or make a public display of our private relationship with our Creator?

The Koran wasn’t given to Muhammad (peace be upon him) to warn Muslims about unbelievers; it was given as a blessing (Gen. 17:20) and to warn REAL Muslims from becoming unbelievers and hypocrites themselves (Sura 4:150-152), after so graciously being invited to do God’s Will (Matt. 22:1-14, Sura 61:7).

Sura 4:142 – The Hypocrites – they think they are over-reaching God, but He will over-reach them: when they stand up to prayer, they stand without earnestness, to be seen by men (Matt. 6:5), only little do they hold God in remembrance;

Sura 7:55 Call on your Lord with HUMILITY and in PRIVATE (Enoch 56:5; Matt. 6:6): for “I AM” loveth not those who trespass beyond bounds.

Sura 9:107-111
9:107
And there are those who put up mosques (churches; synagogues; etc.), by way of mischief and BETRAYAL – to disunite the Believers – and in preparation for one who warred against “I AM” (Rev. 12:7) and His Messenger aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; but “I AM” doth declare that they are certainly LIARS.
9:108
NEVER stand thou forth therein. There is an Holy Place (Mt. Moriah) whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety; it is more worthy of the standing forth (for prayer) therein. In it are men who love to be purified; and “I AM” loveth those who make themselves pure.
9:109 Which then is best? – he that layeth his foundation on piety (a Rock – Matthew 7:24-27) to “I AM” and His Good Pleasure? – or he that layeth his foundation on an undermined sand-cliff ready to crumble to pieces? And it doth crumble to pieces with him, into The Fire of Hell. And “I AM” guideth not people that do wrong (if they are doing wrong Satan is guiding them).
9:110 The foundation of those who so build is never free from suspicion and shakiness in their hearts, until their hearts are cut to pieces. And “I AM” is All-Knowing, Wise.
9:111 “I AM” hath purchased from the Believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is The Garden (of Bliss): they fight in His Cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in Truth, through The Law (The Torah), The Gospel (New Testament/Covenant), and The Koran: and who is more faithful to His Covenant (in the Bible) than “I AM”? Then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded (to fulfill The Covenant of “I AM” written in the Bible): that is the achievement supreme.

Sura 33:33 And stay quietly IN YOUR HOUSES (Sura 9:107-111), and make not a dazzling display, like that of the former Times of Ignorance (Sura 4:142, Sura 7:55); and establish constant Prayer (1 Thess. 5:17), and give regular Charity (Matt. 6:1-8); and obey “I AM” and His Messenger. And “I AM” only wishes to remove all abomination from you, ye Members of the Family, and to make you pure and spotless (Matt. 5:8).

Sura 107:5-6
107:5
Who are neglectful of their Prayers,
107:6 Those who (want only) to be seen (by men – Matt. 6:5),

COMPARE WITH:

Enoch 56:5
– Henceforward shall the holy people be told to seek in heaven the secrets of righteousness (Matt. 6:6; Sura 7:55), the portion of faith; for like the sun has it arisen upon the Earth (Matt. 24:27), while darkness has passed away. There shall be Light which cannot be calculated, nor shall they enter upon the enumeration of time (Rev. 10:6); for “Darkness” shall be previously destroyed (1 John 3:8), and Light shall increase before the Lord of spirits; before the Lord of spirits shall the Light of uprightness increase for ever (Rev. 22:4-5)

Matthew 6:5-8
6:5
And when thou prayest, thou shalt NOT be as the hypocrites [ARE]: for they love to pray standing in the churches and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward (they have been seen by men, but God will not answer them).
6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and WHEN THOU HAST SHUT THY DOOR, pray to thy Father IN PRIVATE (Enoch 56:5; Sura 7:55); and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly (by answering you).
6:7 But when ye pray, use NOT vain repetitions, as the heathen [DO]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
6:8 Be NOT ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, BEFORE ye ask Him.

A Freeman

Superstar
1728718522888.png
8. It’s time to face the music

“In the early years of Islam, the Qiblah direction was towards the city of Jerusalem.”

There is no reference in the Holy Koran to the city of Mecca by name, nor by implication. ALL references, in the Holy Koran, to the City of Peace refer to Jerusalem, NOT to Mecca. The word Mecca does NOT mean the City of Peace; the word Jerusalem DOES mean City of Peace in Hebrew.

Please see – Suras 2:125-127, 2:144, 3:96-97, 5:98, 6:92, 9:7, 9:19, 9:28, 9:108, 14:35, 17:1, 22:25-26, 27:91, 42:7, 48:22-25, Sura 90:1-2 and Sura 95:1-4, all of which direct us to turn and face Jerusalem, where Abraham offered his miracle son Isaac and became a “friend of God”.

King of kings’ BibleSura 2:125-127
2:125
Remember We made The House a place of assembly for men and a place of safety and take ye The Station of Abraham (Mt. Moriah – Gen. 22:2) as a place of prayer and We Covenanted with Abraham and ISAAC (Gen. 17:21), that they should sanctify My House for those who compass it round, or use it as a retreat, or bow, or prostrate themselves (there, in prayer).
2:126 And remember Abraham said: “My Lord, make this a City of PEACE (Jeru-SALEM in Hebrew), and feed its people with fruits,- such of them as believe God and in the Last Day.” He said: “(Yea), and such as reject Faith,- for a while will I grant them their pleasure, but will soon drive them to the torment of Fire,- an evil destination (indeed)!”
2:127 And remember Abraham and ISAAC (Gen. 17:21, Gen. 22:2; Sura 37:101-102, 112-113) raised the foundations of The House (with this prayer): “Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.

Sura 2:144 We see the turning of thy face (for guidance) to the heavens: now shall We turn thee to a Sacrifice that shall please thee? Turn thy face in the direction of THE Holy Place: Wherever ye are, turn your faces in that direction. The people of The Book (Bible) know well that that is the truth from their Lord (1 kings 8:29-30; 2 Chron. 3:1). Nor is God unaware of what they do.

Sura 6:92 And this (Koran) is a Book which We have sent down, bringing blessings, and confirming (the revelations) which came before it: that thou mayest warn the Mother of Cities (Jerusalem – Isa. 1:1, Isa. 1:21, Isa. Isa. 52:1-2, Isa. 62:11-12; Matt. 23:37, Gal. 4:26) and all around her (just like almost all of the previous Prophets were also told to do). Those who believe in the Hereafter (also) believe this (Book), and they are constant in guarding their prayers.

Sura 14:35 – Remember Abraham said: “O my Lord! Make this city one of peace (Jeru-salem, city of peace) and security: and preserve me and my sons from worshipping idols.

Sura 42:7 Thus have We sent by inspiration to thee an Arabic Koran: that thou mayest warn the Mother of Cities (Jerusalem – Jer. 15:5-8, Matt. 5:35, Gal. 4:26) and all around her,- and warn (them) of The Day of Assembly, of which there is no doubt: (when) some will be in The Garden, and some in The Blazing Fire.

Sura 48:22-25
48:22
If the Unbelievers should fight you, they would certainly turn their backs; then would they find neither protector nor helper.
48:23 (Such has been) the practice (approved) by “I AM” already in the past: NO CHANGE wilt thou find in the practice (approved) by “I AM” (Heb. 13:8).
48:24 And it is He Who has restrained their hands from you and your hands from them in the midst of the physical altercation (“makkah”), after that He gave you the victory over them. And “I AM” sees well all that ye do.
48:25 They are the ones who denied revelation and hindered you from the Holy Place and the sacrificial animals, detained from reaching their place of sacrifice. Had there not been believing men and believing women whom ye did not know that ye were trampling down and on whose account a crime would have accrued to you without (your) knowledge, (“I AM” would have allowed you to force your way, but He held back your hands) that He may admit to His Mercy whom He will. If they had been apart, We should certainly have punished the Unbelievers among them with a grievous Punishment.

Note: The morally and intellectually bankrupt attempt to promote pagan Mecca as “the Holy Place”, “Mother of Cities”, “City of Peace” and the place where the First and ONLY House of God (Solomon’s Temple) was built (where animals were sacrificed), hinges on the deceitful insertion of “Mecca” into Sura 48:24 in some intentional mistranslations of the Koran.

The Arabic word “makkah” does NOT translate to “Mecca”; it means physical altercation or confrontation. It also is NOT interchangeable with “Bakkah” (Sura 3:96), as M’s and B’s cannot be substituted for one another in Arabic. Bakkah is derived from the Hebrew word “Baca” which means “tears”. The Valley of Baca/Tears (Ps. 84:6-7) received its name because it’s where Abraham passed through with Isaac heavy-hearted, on his way to Mt. Moriah, to sacrifice Isaac, as God COMMANDED him to do, to test his faith.

Mt. Moriah is in Jerusalem, which is also referred to as the “mother of cities” because it’s where Abraham’s children were born and/or raised, and where Abraham became a “friend of God” through his righteous actions, thereby setting the correct example for all of his children (Sura 3:68).

Galatians 4:26 – But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother (of cities) of us all.

How is it possible then for anyone to think that Allah tells us in one verse (Sura 48:23) that we will find NO CHANGE in any of His approved practices, but in the very next verse He allegedly changed HIS City of Peace (Jeru-salem) to Mecca, HIS Valley of Tears (Baca) to Mecca, HIS Covenant with Isaac to Ishmael (Gen. 17:20-21), and HIS Holy Place (Isa. 28:16) to a pagan mosque in idolatrous Mecca (Acts 7:48, Acts 17:24, Sura 9:107-108)?

COMPARE WITH: Gen. 22:2-3, 14, 1 kings 6:1-2, 11-14, 1 kings 8:29, 1 kings 8:41-45, 2 Chron. 3:1, 2 Chron. 6:18-21, Ps. 5:7, 84.4-7, 138:2, Isa. 56:7

Genesis 22:2-3, 14
22:2
And He said, Take now thy son, thine only [son] Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.
22:3 And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him.
22:14 And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said [to] this day, In the mount of the “I AM” it shall be seen (the mount of recognition – Sura 2:198).

1 kings 8:29
That Thine eyes may be open toward THIS house night and day, [even] toward the place of which Thou hast said, MY name shall be there: that Thou mayest hearken unto the prayer which Thy servant shall make toward THIS place.

1 kings 6:1-2, 11-14
6:1
And it came to pass in the four hundred and eightieth year after the children of Israel were come out of the land of Egypt, in the fourth year of Solomon’s reign over Israel, in the month Zif, which [is] the second month, that he began to build The House of the “I AM”.
6:2 And The House which king Solomon built for the “I AM”, the length thereof [was] threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof twenty [cubits], and the height thereof thirty cubits (compare with the Meccan Temple [cubits]: 25.2 x 21.6 x 25.7).
6:11 And the Word of the “I AM” came to Solomon, saying,
6:12 [Concerning] this house which thou art in building, if thou wilt walk in My Statutes, and execute My Judgments, and keep ALL My Commandments to walk in them; then will I perform My word with thee, which I spoke unto David thy father:
6:13 And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will not forsake MY people Israel (who are descended from Isaac, NOT Ishmael).
6:14 So Solomon built The House, and finished it.

Isaiah 56:7 Even them will I bring to My Holy Mountain, and make them joyful in My House of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices [shall be] accepted upon Mine Altar; for Mine House shall be called “The House of prayer for ALL people” (Sura 9:107-8).

Jerusalem (City of Peace) is mentioned in the Bible OVER 800 TIMES (and over 100 times more as Zion, as well as indirectly at least 28 more times in the Koran, IF it’s properly read and understood). It’s where God said He put His Name, His House and where His Servants are instructed to pray towards. Conversely, there is no mention of Mecca anywhere in the Bible or in the Koran.

Which city do you think God placed an emphasis on? It isn’t the “new Mecca” that will be coming down out of heaven; it’s the NEW JERUSALEM. Peace (salem) be upon you.

A Freeman

Superstar
1728718790267.png
7. The Hajj Mirage

Tampering with a few verses in the Koran wasn’t going to be enough to maintain tourist traffic into pagan Mecca; an entirely new “Islamic history” would need to be fabricated and backfilled with fanciful, made-up stories to dress up the advertising brochure: the Hadith.

And what better way to start this unbelievable transformation than with a fantastic tale about an 1200+ km trip that never happened, to supposedly build a mosque no one ever saw or mentioned, in a city that wouldn’t exist for another 2800+ years?

Did Abraham, Hagar and Ishmael ever go to Mecca? Not if we follow the directions given to us in the Koran.

The Koran specifically instructs its readers to READ THE LAW (in the first five books of the Bible (the five Books of Moses), where the story of Abraham and Ishmael is found), and to become well-acquainted with it through careful study.

Please See – Suras 2:53, 2:87-93, 3:1-3, 3:48-50, 4:54, 5:46-50, 6:91-92, 6:154-157, 7:157-158, 9:111, 11:17, 15:9-10, 17:2-4, 21:48, 23:20, 23:49, 25:35, 28:1-3, 32:23, 35:25-32, 37:117, 40:53, 40:70, 41:45, 42:14-17, 45:16, 46:12, 46:30, 48:29, 53:36-47, 57:25-29, 61:6.

The Koran also tells us it (the Koran) was sent to CONFIRM The Law and the Gospel that came before it (Sura 2:97-98, 3:1-3, 4:47, 5:51, 6:92-94, 6:153-157, 10:37, 12:111, 22:52, 35:31, 46:12, 61:6-7), which means IF the Koran is properly translated and understood, it should always be in perfect agreement with the Bible.

According to Islamic folklore, Abraham, Hagar (the Egyptian) and Ishmael supposedly set out over mountains and across deserts, toward a barren and uninhabited wasteland they had never seen nor heard of, that would someday be called Mecca. And it’s claimed that Abraham didn’t do this just once; he allegedly made this same epic trek several times during his post centennial years, before deciding to stay and help build a Meccan temple (out of rubble?) with Ishmael. But for what purpose? So they’d have a place to store their idols (Sura 14:35)?

There are, of course, a few problems with this spiritual, geographical and historical absurdity; namely:

• Abram/Abraham was born and lived in Ur of the Chaldees, before moving with his dad Terah, his nephew Lot and his wife Sarai/Sarah to Haran (Gen. 11:31). He later left Haran, when he was 75 years old (Gen. 12:4-8), to move to the land of Canaan, where he dwelt in the plain of Mamre, which is in Hebron (Gen. 13:18, Gen. 14:13, Gen. 16:3, Gen. 18:1, Gen. 25:9), over 1200 km from current-day Mecca. Abraham then journeyed south, toward Egypt and dwelt between Kadesh and Shur, sojourning in Gerar (Gen. 20:1), where he was when Hagar, the Egyptian, and Ishmael were freed and sent on their way.

• Abraham later moved to Beersheba, in the Philistines’ land, where he planted a grove and lived for many days (Gen. 21:33-34, Gen. 22:19).

• God gave the land of Canaan to Abraham and his seed, the Children of Israel, through ISAAC and Jacob/Israel (Gen. 15:7, Gen. 17:8).

• God told Abraham that his seed would serve strangers in a strange land, prophesying the Israelites’ slavery in neighbouring Egypt (Gen. 15:13).

• God told Abraham that Ishmael would dwell EAST of all his brethren, NOT far to the south, in the city of Mecca (Gen. 16:12).

• Hagar, the Egyptian, fled the first time toward Shur and Egypt (her homeland), while she was pregnant with Ishmael (Gen. 16:7-15).

• Hagar, the Egyptian, was later sent away with Ishmael, when Ishmael was around 14 years old, traveling toward Egypt like she had done previously (Gen. 21:14). She was given bread and a bottle of water, certainly not provisions enough for a 1200+ km journey through the desert to Mecca, and certainly not with Abraham.

• Hagar, the Egyptian, and Ishmael dwelt in the wilderness of Paran, NEAR EGYPT (Gen. 21:21), which is nowhere near Mecca.

• Paran was obviously close enough to Egypt for Hagar, the Egyptian, to take a wife for Ishmael from the land of Egypt (Gen. 21:21).

• Abraham never built a house of any kind; he dwelt in tents throughout his entire life (Gen. 12:8, Gen. 13:3, Gen. 13:18, Gen. 18:1-10, Gen. 24:67).

Abraham never built a temple of any kind; only outdoor altars, including the one on Mt. Moriah, where he offered up ISAAC (Gen. 12:7-8, Gen. 13:18, Gen. 22:9).

Abraham died and was buried by both Isaac and Ishmael, at Hebron, in the cave of Machpelah, in the field of Ephron the son of Zohar the Hittite, which [is] before Mamre (Gen. 25:9-10). It would have been impossible for Ishmael to have received word of Abraham’s death in time to help bury Abraham, if Ishmael had lived in the area now known as Mecca.

Ishmael died and was buried among his people, in the land from Havilah unto Shur, that is before (on the way to) EGYPT (Gen. 25:17-18). The 12 sons of Ishmael obviously lived in that area too for quite some time afterwards, in cities that bore their names (Gen. 25:12-16).

• A generation later and still living near Beersheba among her people, Ishmael’s daughter Mahalath was taken by Isaac’s son Esau as a wife (Gen. 28:9). So the children of Ishmael were still living close by at that time, after the death of Abraham.

The pilgrimage (hajj) that everyone should go to, if they can afford it, is to Jerusalem, where Abraham offered up his miracle son Isaac to God (Exod. 6:3-4, Psalm 119:54, Heb. 11:8-18, Sura 3:96-97, Sura 22:26-31), foreshadowing God offering up His own miracle son 2000 years later.

Abraham didn’t go to Mecca, and neither did Hagar nor Ishmael, which explains why there’s no mention of Mecca anywhere in either the Bible or the Koran. The foundations of “The House” that Abraham and Isaac raised should be obvious (Isa. 28:16): the altar Abraham and Isaac built on Mt. Moriah marked the exact spot for “the Holy of Holies”, in the TRUE House of God that Solomon built in JERUSALEM. And their steadfast obedience to God was built upon by Isaac’s son Jacob into “The House of Israel”.

A Freeman

Superstar
John 3:19-21
3:19 And this is the condemnation, that Light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than Light, because their deeds were evil.
3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the Light, neither cometh to the Light, lest his deeds should be revealed.
3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the Light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

King of kings' Bible - John 8:3 Then spoke Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the Light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the Light of Life.

Christ's Net

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.

Sura 3:55. Behold! God said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee SUPERIOR to those who reject faith, to The Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

akay

Established
if Islam , as they say Why is Islam spreading so quickly and people are converting to Islam?
And the numbers increase and not decrease ?

God says in the Qur’an

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.

Pay attention, readers
Islam must be studied in specialized Islamic centers because they have the original Arabic sources for everyone who wants to know their truthfulness

But Christians do not have the original sources for their Book(bible )in Aramaic, the language of Christ

And so that you know how anti-Islam websites lie and distort its image

The church's paid mercenaries will send you to hell by misleading you and keeping you away from the true religion

Islam is the final message to correct the distorted Bible in many of its parts We must search now for the message of Islam before it is too late

600 Priests CONVERT To ISLAM (UNBELIEVABLE!)

What Priests Find in Islam? Stories of Christians Who Converted to Islam!

1-

Makkah

The direct references to “Makkah” in the Bible include “Baka” and “Paran”

Despite the systematic distortion of the divine revelation currently contained in the so-called “Bible”, we still find relics of the truth which was sent down by God in the Holy Scriptures. Distortion does not mean that scriptures are totally written down by human beings. It rather means that some parts are from God, while others are not.

Distortion altered the clear references to Makkah (Mecca) in the Holy Scriptures contained in the Bible just as it did other dogmatic issues which are even more important and pivotal. No wonder, in the Bible, God is purported to need to have rest and to feel regret like human beings so that a son can be ascribed to Him. Also, “begotten” is interpolated and given as a description of Jesus to distinguish him from the other sons of God in the Bible so that people may believe in his divinity. Similarly, the prophets and messengers of God are purported to have drunk alcohol, got intoxicated and committed adultery in order to pave the way for belief in the alleged salvation brought by Jesus. Likewise, most biblical prophecies of Prophet Muhammad were obliterated, and the remaining prophecies are denied and misinterpreted. Therefore, it is not unlikely that the clear-cut references to Makkah are equally blotted out.

In spite of all this distortion, corruption, adulteration, and interpolation, the Bible still includes references, direct and indirect, to Makkah. There are still questions which the distorters cannot answer though they erased most facts and left only little genuine divine revelation in the Bible.
Direct References to Makkah

Baka

The Bible makes reference of “Baka”, which is one of the various names of Makkah. In the Bible, we read: “As they pass through the Valley of Baka, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools.” (Psalm 84:6)

The above variant of Makkah is similarly cited in the Qur’an. We read:

Indeed, the first House [of worship] established for mankind was that at Baka – blessed and guidance for the worlds. (Aal `Imran 3:96)

The eighty fourth chapter (Psalm 84) tells us about a sacred place accommodating the courts of the Lord, for which souls long even faint, at which heart and flesh sing for joy to the living God, God’s praise is sung and there is a valley called “the Valley of Baca”. The chapter also tells us that this is a dry place made into a place of springs in the vicinity of tents, at which a day is better than a thousand elsewhere.

Do those descriptions not resemble those ones the Qur’an quotes Abraham as giving?

Our Lord, I have settled some of my descendants in an uncultivated valley near Your sacred House, our Lord, that they may establish prayer. So make hearts among the people incline toward them and provide for them from the fruits that they might be grateful (Ibrahim 14:37)

Do the above biblical descriptions not resemble those given by Prophet Muhammad? It is reported on the authority of Abu Hurairah (may God be pleased with him) that Prophet Muhammad said: “One prayer in my Mosque is better than one thousand prayers in any other mosque excepting Al-Masjid-AI-Haram (the holy mosque in Makkah).” (Al-Bukhari)

In fact, all of those descriptions apply to Makkah. Supposing that the intended place is somewhere in the vicinity of Zion, where is the place in the vicinity of Zion for which souls long even faint, at which heart and flesh sing for joy to the living God, God’s praise is sung and there is a valley called “the Valley of Baca”, and which is a dry place made into a place of springs in the vicinity of tents, at which a day is better than a thousand elsewhere?

IS THERE A MENTION OF MAKKAH IN THE BIBLE? - DR ZAKIR NAIK

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Prophesied in the Bible in the Book of Deuteronomy - Dr Zakir Naik

Last edited:

akay

Established
Villages of Kedar

The Bible commands singing the praises of God at the villages inhabited by Kedar, in reference to Talbiyah, Takbir and Tahlil in Makkah. It is noteworthy that Kedar is a son of Ishmael and a forefather of Arabs. His offspring lived in Arabia. We read:

Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof. Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains. (Isaiah 42:10-11)

In spite of the claim that the sixtieth chapter of Isaiah talks about an alleged Zion, the descriptions given therein are more applicable to Makkah. It is Makkah to which nations come from afar and kings come to the brightness of its rising and all gather together according to the following Qur’anic verses:

And [mention, O Muhammad], when We designated for Abraham the site of the House, [saying], “Do not associate anything with Me and purify My House for those who perform Tawaf and those who stand [in prayer] and those who bow and prostrate.

And proclaim to the people the Hajj [pilgrimage]; they will come to you on foot and on every lean camel; they will come from every distant pass (Al-Hajj 22:27-28)

It is Makkah to which the abundance of the sea is turned and the wealth of the nations shall come according to the following Qur’anic verse:

Have we not established for them a safe sanctuary to which are brought the fruits of all things as provision from Us? But most of them do not know. (Al-Qasas 28:57)

It is Makkah which is covered by a multitude of camels and to which flocks of Kedar are gathered according to the following Qur’anic verse:

And the camels and cattle We have appointed for you as among the symbols of Allah; for you therein is good. So mention the name of Allah upon them when lined up [for sacrifice]; and when they are [lifeless] on their sides, then eat from them and feed the needy and the beggar. Thus have We subjected them to you that you may be grateful. (Al-Hajj 22:36)

It is Makkah whose gates are open continually, day and night, and are not shut, according to the following Qur’anic verse:

And [mention] when We made the House a place of return for all people and [a place of] security. And take, [O believers], from the standing place of Abraham a place of prayer. And We charged Abraham and Ishmael, [saying], “Purify My House for those who perform Tawaf and those who are staying [there] for worship and those who bow and prostrate [in prayer].” (Al-Baqarah 2:125)

It is Makkah where neither violence, devastation, and destruction shall not be heard, according to the following Qur’anic verse:

And al-Masjid al-Haram, which We made for the people – equal are the resident therein and one from outside; and [also] whoever intends [a deed] therein of deviation [in religion] or wrongdoing – We will make him taste of a painful punishment. (Al-Hajj 22:25)

And alot of Monks lie about profet mohammad so people dont follow the truth and there is more that place talk about profet mohammad in the bible new and old Testament like Mount sela in the bible which is litterly in madinah monawrah

and Its the profet mohammad madinah the place he went to after left bekkah or makkah when the kafir tried to kill him i would say to christian Monks is that another Coincidence!!

another prof in Isaiah 29:12

Or if you give the scroll to someone who cannot read, and say, "Read this, please," they will answer, "I don't know how to read."

Its what happen to profet mohammad first time Gabriel peace be upon both of them came to him he tell him

In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

Read: In the Name of your Lord, who created surat Al alaq

And profet mohammad pbuh said or in the meaning of what he said i cant read and you can read the story about how gabrail came to profet mohammad pbuh for the first time

Why I Became Muslim with Jacob Williams

akay

Established
the Bible tells us about a well of water gushing out in the Valley of Baka and the Desert of Paran as well. We read:

Early the next morning Abraham took some food and a skin of water and gave them to Hagar. He set them on her shoulders and then sent her off with the boy. She went on her way and wandered in the Desert of Beersheba. When the water in the skin was gone, she put the boy under one of the bushes. Then she went off and sat down about a bowshot away, for she thought, “I cannot watch the boy die.” And as she sat there, she began to sob. God heard the boy crying, and the angel of God called to Hagar from heaven and said to her, “What is the matter, Hagar? Do not be afraid; God has heard the boy crying as he lies there. Lift the boy up and take him by the hand, for I will make him into a great nation.” Then God opened her eyes and she saw a well of water. So she went and filled the skin with water and gave the boy a drink. God was with the boy as he grew up. He lived in the desert and became an archer. 21 While he was living in the Desert of Paran, his mother got a wife for him from Egypt. (Genesis 21:14-21)

"Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well, the rain also filleth the pools." (Psalm 84:6)

The well here is the well known well of Zam-Zam, still present now, close to the Ka'bah; after thousands of years.

Not to mention the well of water, the Bible tells us that Ishmael grew up and lived in the Desert of Paran and God undertook to make him into a great nation.

Now, we may ask: if Paran does not refer to Makkah, where is the alleged “Paran” where a well of water gushed out and Ishmael lived and begot a great nation? If it is located in Palestine or Sinai or in between as claimed by Christians, where are the well and the great nation over there? Is it not logical that a historic place like that should be famous and well-known for everybody?

In fact, we do not know about a place where a well gushed out for Hagar and her son Ishmael and at which Ishmael lived and begot a great nation other than Makkah.

An English video on Zamzam as the best proof for Mecca's ancient entity and its mention in the Bible: Genesis 21:19.

Zamzam — the Proof for Mecca in the Bible

akay

Established
Is Praying in the Mosque Obligatory?

According to the Hanafi madhabb it is a very strong Sunnah Muakkadah, at the strength of being Waajib (necessary). According to the stronger a view, jama'ah at home fulfils the Wajib, but at the mosque is gives more reward. And in certain difficult circumstances, praying at home is allowed.

The Prophet – peace be upon him – is reported as having said that “Praying in congregation is twenty-seven times better than praying alone.” [Bukhari; Muslim]

you are sick, there is harm on the path towards the mosque, there is a genuine fear, or if there is no mosque/congregation around you at a reasonable distance.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever hears the call to prayer and does not come, there is no prayer for him [i.e., his prayer is not valid], unless he has an excuse.” Narrated by Ibn Maajah, al-Daaraqutni, Ibn Hibbaan and al-Haakim with a saheeh isnaad. It was said to Ibn ‘Abbaas, what is an excuse? He said, Fear or sickness.

A blind man said, “O Messenger of Allah, I do not have a guide to lead me to the mosque,” and he asked the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) to grant him a concession allowing him to pray in his house, and he allowed him that, but when he turned away he called him back and asked, “Can you hear the call to prayer?” He said, “Yes.” He said, “Then answer it.” Narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh, 635.

akay

Established
1-

King of kings' Bible - John 8:3 Then spoke Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the Light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the Light of Life.

This does not prove the divinity of Christ

Christ is the light of the world, and all the prophets of God Almighty are lights for this world. Did not Muhammad, peace be upon him, and Jesus, peace be upon him, come to bring people out of darkness into the light?

Is not the law of God the light that whoever walks in it will never go astray?

Did not the Torah say in Proverbs that the law is the light?

Proverbs ((6:23 For this command is a lamp, this teaching is a light, and correction and instruction are the way to life,

2-

Does John 14:6 prove divinity of Christ?
Jesus answered, �I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.�

The verse states that Jesus was the "WAY".What else would we expect a prophet of God to say except "I am the 'way' to God's mercy"? That is his job. That is what a prophet does. It is why God chose him in the first place; in order to guide to the mercy of God.So John 14 verse 6 doesnot prove divinity of Christ.

Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus is not God - Joshua Evans - TheDeenShow

4500 Religions – I Chose Islam

3-

On the Day of Resurrection, Christ will expel Christians who are considered God or equal to God

22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
Matthew 7:22-23

Ahmed Deedat Why will Jesus Christ return?

A Freeman

Superstar
For those interested in Truth and Light, please see what the Bible actually prophesies about Kedar (which means "darkness"):-

Isaiah 21:13-17
21:13 The burden upon Arabia. In the forest in Arabia shall ye lodge, O ye travelling companies of Dedanim.
21:14 The inhabitants of the land of Tema brought water to him that was thirsty, they prevented with their bread him that fled.
21:15 For they fled from the swords, from the drawn sword, and from the bent bow, and from the grievousness of war.
21:16 For thus hath the Lord said unto me, Within a year, according to the years of an hireling, and ALL THE GLORY OF KEDAR SHALL FAIL:
21:17 And the residue of the number of archers, the mighty men of the children of Kedar, shall be diminished: for the "I AM" God of Israel hath spoken [it].

THE One True God (Allah, Whose Name in English is "I AM") has promised to destroy ALL organized religion, including "Islam", because NONE of the organized religions actually serve nor worship Him, THE Source of ALL Truth and Light, nor listen to His Messenger (The Messiah/Christ).

Clout

Veteran
But Christians do not have the original sources for their Book(bible )in Aramaic, the language of Christ...
And so that you know how anti-Islam websites lie and distort its image...
The images of Islam seems clear enough, look-

muslim-brotherhood.jpg

Boston marathon
musl-bost-bb4.jpg

Beslan school massacre
musl-beslanA.jpg

musl-tun3.jpg
musl-tun1.jpg

9/11
911_burning.jpg

musl-choudary.jpg

musl-twain350.jpg

A Freeman

Superstar
Also, for those who may be duped into believing that The Messenger/Word of God -- identified as Christ in the Koran/Quran (Sura 4:157-158; Sura 7:157-158 among over 300 other references in the Quran) -- isn't Divine, i.e. that Christ allegedly didn't come FROM God, we only need to turn to God's Word to see the exact opposite is true.

Divine (definition)
2. OF, relating to, emanating FROM, or being the expression OF a deity.
"sought divine guidance through meditation."

The Messiah/Christ was sent forth BY God (John 17:3), from heaven to bring God's Message of Truth, Love and Light to mankind, and to LEAD the few Souls who seek Truth, Love and Light with all of their heart, mind, soul and strength (Jer. 29:13; Matt. 7:7-8) back to God, exactly as we are told throughout Scripture.

Exodus 23:20-23
23:20 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in The Way (ch. 18:20; Deut. 11:28; 31:29; John 14:6), and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.
23:21 Beware of him, and OBEY HIS VOICE (Mark 9:7), provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for My name [is] in him.
23:22 But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.
23:23 For Mine Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites: and I will cut them off.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.

Sura 3:55. Behold! God said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee SUPERIOR to those who reject faith, to The Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

The Koran/Quran CONFIRMS the virgin birth of Jesus, the human son of Mary that Christ incarnated 2000 years ago

Sura 19:19-21
19:19. He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of an HOLY SON."
19:20. She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?"
19:21. He said: "So (it will be): Thy Lord saith, 'That is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us': it is a matter (so) decreed (in Prophecy)."

There is no other place anywhere in the Old Covenant/Testament, New Covenant/Testament nor in the Koran/Quran announcing the virgin birth of a HOLY SON, other than Jesus. The reason for such a CLEAR SIGN was to set Christ apart from ALL others, because He is the ONLY Master/Teacher authorized by God to instruct others on how to draw closer to God (
Matt. 23:10; 1 Tim. 2:5).

This is exactly why the Koran/Quran CONFIRMS that it is Christ (The Messiah/Mahdi) that has returned now, during these end-times, to sort out everyone's differences, as God has appointed His Christ to be our judge (
John 5:22).

Sura 43:61. And (Christ the Messiah/Mahdi) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) The Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about The (Hour), but FOLLOW YE ME: THIS IS THE STRAIGHT WAY (
Matt. 7:13-14).