Lights on the way

akay

Established
Holy Bible itself proves that Prophet Jesus PBUH never died. It is mentioned in the bible that Jews asked him for a sign. Prophet Jesus PBUH said that no sign shall be given to you except the sign of Jonah. As Jonah was in the belly of fish for three days and three nights so shall be the son of man in the belly of earth for three days and three nights. It is crystal clear that Prophet Jesus PBUH never raised from death on the third day. Christians know it in fact we all know it that he was found missing on Sunday morning. So Prophet Jesus PBUH never fulfilled this prophecy.

We also know the fact that Prophet Jesus PBUH appeared to his disciples on the upper room where he asked them to give him something to eat and they also touched him to comfort themselves that they were not seeing a spoke. These two incidents clearly prove that Prophet Jesus PBUH never died.

Apart from the above incidents, all his disciples flew away when their master was in such a critical moment of his life. They all flew away so they didn’t know what happened to their master. NO EYE WITNESS.

2-

Muslims do not worship the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, as Christians worship Jesus, peace be upon him.

anything other than Allah, is strictly prohibited in Islam. Muslims don't worship the moon, the sun, cows, Bhuddha or Jesus or Muhammad

Muslims worship God who created everything. Allah forbids us from worshiping anything else (e.g. statues, the sun, moon, Jinn , Angels ,saints, priests or even Prophets). He does not need any partners or intermediaries. Everyone can always worship God .directly.

A single verse in the quran is enough to destroy this statement very badly. And all those who believe in that statement (moon God) only embarrasse themselves.

Quran (41:37) " And of His signs are day and night, the sun and moon. Do not prostrate to the sun and moon, but prostate to Allah, who created them if it should be Him that you worship".

This verse explains that in Islam, the prostration is the right of the Creator only and therefore, we should not prostrate to any creature .

Abridged Explanation of the Quran
From the signs of Allah that point towards His greatness and oneness is the night and the day in their coming after one another, and the sun and moon.
O people! Do not prostrate to the sun nor the moon; rather, prostrate to Allah alone who created them all, if you truly do worship Him.

akay

Established
3-

Even the lineage of Christ is questionable.

Jesus’ genealogy is given in two places in Scripture: Matthew 1 and Luke 3:23-38. Matthew traces the genealogy from Jesus to Abraham. Luke traces the genealogy from Jesus to Adam. However, there is good reason to believe that Matthew and Luke are in fact tracing entirely different genealogies. For example, Matthew gives Joseph’s father as Jacob (Matthew 1:16), while Luke gives Joseph’s father as Heli (Luke 3:23). Matthew traces the line through David’s son Solomon (Matthew 1:6), while Luke traces the line through David’s son Nathan (Luke 3:31). In fact, between David and Jesus, the only names the genealogies have in common are Shealtiel and Zerubbabel (Matthew 1:12; Luke 3:27).

these differences as evidence of errors in the Bible. . Again, from David through Jesus, the genealogies are completely different. Even the reference to Shealtiel and Zerubbabel likely refer to different individuals of the same names. Matthew gives Shealtiel’s father as Jeconiah while Luke gives Shealtiel’s father as Neri. It would be normal for a man named Shealtiel to name his son Zerubbabel in light of the famous individuals of those names (see the books of Ezra and Nehemiah).

Errors in the lineage of Christ, Othman farok

Clout

Veteran
Clout quote- "I don't understand the question so I can't answer it"-unquote
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank-you for admitting that.
If you kept your posts shorter and straight to the point they might be easier to understand mate; take this verse on board..:)-
"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" (Bible:Ecc 6:11)

Clout

Veteran
..Muslims do not worship the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, as Christians worship Jesus, peace be upon him...
Jesus doesn't want fawning "worshippers", he simply wants CHUMS..:)-
1728153601193.jpeg

A Freeman

Superstar
Clout quote- "I don't understand the question so I can't answer it"-unquote
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you kept your posts shorter and straight to the point they might be easier to understand mate; take this verse on board..:)-
"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" (Bible:Ecc 6:11)
Here's the passage and question, which you still haven't answered (unless you feel Jesus used too many words to ask it):

Mark 12:35-37
12:35 And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in The Temple, How say the lawyers that Christ is the Son of David?
12:36 For David himself said by the Holy Spirit, The "I AM" said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.
12:37 David therefore himself calleth him Lord; and whence is he [then] his son? And the common people heard him gladly.

Last edited:

akay

Established
15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

Submission to Allah (the Father) alone as all the prophets did Adam, Jesus, Moses, Muhammad and others, peace be upon them

He (peace be upon him) submitted to this position of a slave of Allah, being submissively obedient to Him concerning all that He orders and prohibits, although the Prophet (peace be upon him) was a Messenger of Allah to all the world.

Muslims love and respect all the prophets, especially the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, and this does not mean that they worship them, and this is the greatest evidence of how the Prophet Muhammad treated his companions and all people as brothers and friends

1-

The humility of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) with his Companions

There are many examples of the Messenger of Allah’s humility with his Companions, for example: he, when he was leading the army, used to take the advice of his Companions, as he did in the battle of the ditch when he implemented Selman’s idea, who was one of the Muslim soldiers, to dig a ditch. In fact, he (peace be upon him) helped his Companions in carrying soil on the day of the battle to the extent that his stomach was covered with dust!!

Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) prohibited his Companions from standing up for him, and this was only because he was very humble. One-time Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) met his Companions when he was leaning on a stick, and they stood up for him. He (peace be upon him) did not like such an act from them, and told them,

Do not stand up [for the people] as the foreigners stand up to venerate each other related by Ahmed.

This is opposite to what some proud people do because of their love for people to venerate them. Such people become annoyed with others if they do not stand up for them.

Another example of the Messenger of Allah’s humility with his Companions is that he used to sit with them just like any one of them, that is, he did not sit with them in a way that differentiated him from others, to the extent that if a stranger, who did not know him, entered the gathering where the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) was sitting, he (the stranger) was unable to distinguish him from the others. The stranger would ask,

Which one of you is Muhammed?!” Although the Prophet (peace be upon him) was sitting among them (his Companions), leaning on his arms related by Al-Bukhari.

The Prophet’s Message was not a worldly message by which he sought kingship or power. It was a prophetic Message for the next life, whose purpose, at all times, was based on gaining the pleasure of Allah, and whose aim was to inform the people about the Message of Islam.

The greatest example of the Prophet’s humility was clear when his Companions praised him and talked to him as though he was a master; he (peace be upon him) used to often say to them, “I am only a slave and Messenger of Allah.” And when he (peace be upon him) heard some of his Companions call him by saying, “Oh our master! Oh son of our master! Oh the best of us! Oh the son of the best of us!” He (peace be upon him) prohibited them from saying these words by saying,

I am Muhammad ibn Abdullah, a slave of Allah and His Messenger. By Allah, I do not like you to raise me above my true position which Allah set for me related by Ahmed.

2-

The Humility of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) with his family

He (peace be upon him) used to participate in serving his family in the house; he did not think such work was above him. Concerning this, a man asked Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her),

related by Ahmed

Yes… Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) was very noble; he did not, despite his high level and position, disdain to mend his sandals and sew his thobe. In fact, he helped his family in the house and looked after his own belongings without feeling proud and feeling that he was above such work.

3-

His humility as the victor

The day the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) liberated Mecca, the Muslim army entered Mecca as victors with little resistance. They (the people of Mecca) turned their attention towards the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him), and the hearts of the polytheists, who had harmed the Messenger of Allah and his Companions, reached their throats out of their extreme fear of what the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) may do with them.

In such a situation, the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) entered Mecca. He was riding a camel, reading Surah Al-Fath, with his back bent and his head lowered until the edge of his beard nearly touched his ride, as a show of humility to Allah as well as thanks to Him for honouring him (peace be upon him) with a great triumph.

On that day, a man came to talk to the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him). The man thought that he was standing in front of one of the victorious kings. This was the situation in which he found himself: in awe of the prestigious position of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him). All that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) did was to calm his fears and say the well-known saying,

Relax! I am not a king. I am just the son of a woman from the tribe of Quraish who used to eat dried meat related by Ibn Majah.

The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) made clear to the man that he was not a king, and he told him what his mother used to eat to make clear that he was one of them (Quraish), not a proud one to be scared of. What type of great humility did the heart of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) feel?! He (peace be upon him) used to lower his wings (to care) for the elderly and the young, his family and his Companions, his relatives and non-relatives alike, even the male and female slaves. All of these, in his eyes, were the same; he did not prefer one over the other except according to their good deeds. His biography abounds with many incidents and proofs that testify to his humility with the people, no matter what their status and situation may have been.

Humility penetrated deeply into the soul of Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him)

Forgiveness, humility, compassion and tenderness were established deeply in the soul of the Prophet (peace be upon him), which instilled the love of him (peace be upon him) in the hearts of all those around him. It has been reported that he (peace be upon him) never refused the invitation from anyone no matter how poor or lowly the person may have been, and he never refused any gift that was given to him no matter how small it was. Moreover, if he sat with anyone, he did not raise his knees towards him in a show of pride and prejudice…”

William Muir

Scottish orientalist

read more

akay

Established
Mark 12:36? Since David himself called the Messiah ‘my Lord,’ how can the Messiah be his son?

How can Jesus be God, when Numbers 23:19 says that God is not a man or a son of man?

The full verse of Numbers 23:19 (and the surrounding context) reveals its meaning:

God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent; Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good? (Numbers 23:19)

The prophet Balaam is informing Balak, the king of Moab, that G-d is not like humans (who lie and turn aside from what they have promised). It’s a statement regarding G-d’s character.

How can Jesus be G-d when such an idea seems to contradict the Bible?

The nature of G-d, His essence, is not like a man (i.e. human… not just a male human). For example, all humans (with the exception of Adam and Eve) are born. This is not true of G-d. Since G-d is eternal (and was never born and never dies) how can Jesus (who was born and will die) be G-d?

Daze

Superstar
Mark 12:36? Since David himself called the Messiah ‘my Lord,’ how can the Messiah be his son?

How can Jesus be God, when Numbers 23:19 says that God is not a man or a son of man?

The full verse of Numbers 23:19 (and the surrounding context) reveals its meaning:

God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent; Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good? (Numbers 23:19)

The prophet Balaam is informing Balak, the king of Moab, that G-d is not like humans (who lie and turn aside from what they have promised). It’s a statement regarding G-d’s character.

The nature of G-d, His essence, is not like a man (i.e. human… not just a male human). For example, all humans (with the exception of Adam and Eve) are born. This is not true of G-d. Since G-d is eternal (and was never born and never dies) how can Jesus (who was born and will die) be G-d?
It is strange to see you refer to the Almighty as G-d.

This is what the Jews do, because they think It's blasphemous to speak God's name, which is the complete opposite to Muslims, because even the word Allah is a form of dhikr.

God wants to be remembered, don't be like the Jews.

"Remember Me; I will remember you."
(2:152)

مع السلامة

A Freeman

Superstar

Jesus NEVER claimed to be God. And, as you've cited, God CANNOT be a human, nor the son of a human (Num. 23:19; John 4:24).

But that still doesn't explain Mark 12:35-37 (found also in Matthew 22:41-45).

Matthew 22:41-45
22:41 While the politicians were gathered together, Jesus asked them,
22:42 Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, [The Son] of David.
22:43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,
22:44 The "I AM" said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool (Ps. 110:1)?
22:45 If David then call him Lord, how is He his son?

How can Christ be both David's Lord and also a descendant of David?

The answer to this simple question is the key to correctly understanding Sura 4:157-159 as well as Sura 9:30-31. and the use of the term "Son of God" throughout Scripture, which applies to the souls/jinns/spiritual-Beings (aka "gods" - Ps. 82:6), in or out of the body.

Clout

Veteran
Clout quote- "If you kept your posts shorter and straight to the point they might be easier to understand mate; take this verse on board..:)-unquote
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the passage and question, which you still haven't answered (unless you feel Jesus used too many words to ask it):
12:35 And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in The Temple, How say the lawyers that Christ is the Son of David?
12:36 For David himself said by the Holy Spirit, The "I AM" said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.
12:37 David therefore himself calleth him Lord; and whence is he [then] his son? And the common people heard him gladly.
Nope, I still don't understand it all I know is that Jesus said he was the Son of God, so i'm happy to take his word for it..
:)

Zakat

Star
i'm happy to take his word for it..
I just pray that you won't be one sorry bloke on the Day where there will be no shade other than the Shade of God's Throne.

1728523073678.png

Plus, do not forget how ALL Muslims have been commanded/expected to pray (perform Salāh invoking/glorifying/praising God therein) since time immemorial, five times daily...

1728523223581.png

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Excerpt below from:

1728547659703.png

10. The Islamic “High-Five”

One of the 5 “pillars” of the organized religion that refers to itself as “Islam” is “salat”, i.e. piety-acting practice dubbed as “prayer”, performed 5 times a day. These “prayers” are supposed to be to Allah (God), but where in God’s Koran (Quran) did He instruct us to follow this heathen ritual? And how can this be considered prayer? A thorough examination of the evidence proves, beyond any reasonable doubt, that this is neither prescribed by God nor is it actually prayer.

There isn’t one single verse (ayat) in the Koran/Quran that instructs us to go through this “prayer” drama five times a day, so we can pat each other on the back for it and pretend to be among the faithful. Not one.

Instead, we are told no less than 40 TIMES to establish CONSTANT prayer.

Please See – Suras 2:277, 4:77, 4:162, 5:13, 5:58, 6:72, 6:92, 7:170, 8:3, 9:5, 9:11, 9:18, 9:71, 10:87, 11:114, 13:22, 14:31, 14:37, 14:40, 17:78, 20:14, 20:132, 21:73, 22:35, 22:41, 22:78, 24:37, 24:56, 27:3, 29:45, 30:31, 31:4, 31:17, 33:33, 35:18, 35:29, 42:38, 58:13, 73:20, 98:5

Sura 2:277 Those who believe, and do deeds of righteousness, and establish constant prayer and regular charity, will have their reward with their Lord: on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Sura 4:162 But those among them who are well-grounded in Knowledge, and the Believers, believe in what hath been revealed to thee and what was revealed before thee: and (especially) those who establish constant prayer and practise regular charity and believe God and in The Last Day: to them shall We soon give a great reward.

Sura 6:72 – To establish constant prayer and to fear “I AM”: for it is to Him that we shall be gathered together.”

Sura 7:170 As to those who hold fast by The Book (Bible) and establish constant prayer,- never shall We suffer the reward of the righteous to perish.

Sura 9:18 The (human) temples of “I AM” (1 Cor. 3:16-17; 1 Cor. 6:19; 2 Cor. 6:16; Acts 7:48; Acts 17:24) shall be filled with Light by believing “I AM” and in The Last Day; establishing constant prayer (1 Thess. 5:17), and practicing regular charity (Matt. 6:1-4, Mark 12:31), and fearing none (at all) except “I AM” (and doing only His Will – Matt. 6:10). It is they who are expected to be on True Guidance.

Sura 24:37 By men whom neither traffic nor merchandise can divert from the Remembrance of “I AM”, nor from constant Prayer, nor from the practice of regular Charity (Mark 12:31): their (only) fear is for The Day when hearts and eyes will be transformed (in a world wholly new – Ezek. 36:26-27, Matt. 13:13-17),-

Sura 29:45 Learn by heart what is sent from the Book by inspiration to thee, and establish constant Prayer: for Prayer restrains ye from shameful and unjust deeds; and CONSTANT remembrance of “I AM” is the greatest (thing in life) without doubt. And “I AM” knows the (deeds) that ye do.

Sura 58:13 Is it that ye are afraid of spending sums in charity before your private consultation (with him)? If, then, ye do not so, and “I AM” forgives you, then (at least) establish constant prayer (1 Thess. 5:17); practise regular charity; and obey “I AM” and His Messenger. And “I AM” is well-acquainted with all that ye do.

Sura 98:5 – And they have been commanded no more than this: to worship God, offering Him sincere devotion, being True (in Faith); to establish constant Prayer (1 Thess. 5:17), and to practise regular Charity (Matt. 6:1-8) and THAT is the Religion (bonded obligation) Right and Straight.

COMPARE WITH:

1 Thessalonians 5:17 – PRAY WITHOUT CEASING.

Ephesians 6:18 – Praying constantly (without ceasing) with all prayer and supplication IN THE SPIRIT, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all holy people;

Prayer is spiritual communication with God, in the privacy of one’s mind, the most important aspect of which is LISTENING. How can God teach and guide someone who is so busy trying to impress others at Islamic cheerleading practice (rah, rah, rak’ah) that they can’t hear anything He says? And why would He bother with someone who won’t even follow His explicit written instructions?

Every moment spent not listening to God, is another moment spent listening to Lucifer/Iblis – Satan.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Directly from Jesus, on the subject of prayer:

Matthew 6:5-8
6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt NOT be as the hypocrites [ARE]: for they love to pray standing in the churches and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward (they have been seen by men (
Sura 4:142), but God will not answer them).
6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and WHEN THOU HAST SHUT THY DOOR, pray to thy Father in private (Enoch 56:5; Sura 7:55); and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly (by answering you).
6:7 But when ye pray, use NOT vain repetitions, as the heathen [DO]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
6:8 Be NOT ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, BEFORE ye ask Him.

A Freeman

Superstar
And on the TRUTH about the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus, according to God's Word, please see the excerpt below from:

1728548183745.png

2. Ignorance isn’t bliss; it’s just ignorance

“Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarite, whom ye crucified, WHOM GOD RAISED FROM THE DEAD, [even] by him doth this man stand here before you whole. THIS is the Stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the Head of the Corner (Matt. 21:42). Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” – Acts of the Apostles 4:10-12

2000 years ago, a miracle child was born to a virgin, to set Him apart from everyone else, so people would take notice of Him and HEAR Him (Mark 9:7).

The miracle birth of Jesus to the virgin Mary is prophesied in the Old Covenant (Isa. 7:14), fulfilled and recorded in the New Covenant (Matt. 1:18-23, Luke 1:27-35), and CONFIRMED in the Koran (Sura 3:42-47, 19:16-37). We literally changed the way we keep time on this planet because of this miracle. Who then could do more wrong than to ignore such Clear Signs from our Lord?

B.C. = Before Christ

A.D. = Anno Domini = in the year of our Lord

Similarly, the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus is prophesied in the Old Covenant (Ps. 22, Isa. 53:1-11, Dan. 9:25-27, Zech. 11:11-13) and New Covenant (Matt. 12:39-40, Matt. 20:17-19, Matt. 26:2, Mark 9:31, Mark 10:32-34), fulfilled and recorded in the New Covenant (Matt. 27, Mark 15:17-16:8, John 19:14-21:25), and CONFIRMED in the Koran (Sura 3:55, Sura 4:157-158, Sura 6:122, 19:33-34).

We also have recorded in the Bible, which the Koran was sent to CONFIRM (not to contradict), a list of eyewitnesses to both the crucifixion and resurrection.

Witnesses to the crucifixion of Jesus:

• Joseph of Arimathaea, Jesus’ great-uncle, who claimed the body (Matt. 27:57-60, Mark 15:43-46, Luke 23:50-53, John 19:38)

• Mary Magdelene, and Mary, the mother of Jesus (Matt. 27:55-56, Mark 15:40, Mark 15:47, John 19:25-27)

• The mother of Zebedee’s children (Matt. 27:56)

• John, the disciple of Jesus (John 19:25-27, John 19:35)

• And all Jesus’ acquaintances (Luke 23:49)

Witnesses of the resurrected Jesus:

• Mary Magdelene (Matt. 28:9-10, John 20:15-18)

• Mary, the mother of Jesus (Matt. 28:9-10)

• Simon, the Pharisee and Alphaeus Cleophas (Luke 24:13-32)

• The eleven disciples (Luke 24:33-51, John 20:19-30)

• Simon Peter, Thomas, Nathanael, James and John (the sons of Zebedee) and two other disciples on another occasion (John 21)

Despite the perfect agreement between the Bible and the Koran on the miracle virgin-birth of Jesus, despite the numerous references within the Bible and Koran concerning the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus – which likewise are in perfect agreement IF properly understood – despite the documented accounts of dozens of eyewitnesses by multiple Apostles, despite over 121 secular, non-Biblical citations for Jesus outside the New Covenant/Testament that confirm the details of Jesus’ life, death, and resurrection in Jerusalem, during the same period the events in the New Covenant/Testament are described, despite dozens of COMMANDS in the Koran to read and believe the Bible, despite the Koran itself plainly stating it was sent to CONFIRM the Bible, and despite numerous warnings in the Koran against becoming an UNBELIEVER, by picking and choosing which Apostles to believe (Sura 4:150-152), what do “Muslims” do?

They ignore God’s Messengers and pretend the crucifixion and resurrection never happened.

This is what the Koran actually teaches about the crucifixion and about God raising Jesus from the dead after being buried for 3 days and 3 nights (Sura 3:42-55):

Sura 3:45, 48-55
3:45
Behold! the angels said: “O Mary! God giveth thee glad tidings of The Word (John 1:1-5) from Him: he will be called Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those NEAREST to God.
3:48
And GOD WILL TEACH HIM The Book (Old Covenant) and Wisdom, The Law (The Torah) and The Gospel (John 5:20-21, John 7:15-19, Sura 7:157-158),
3:49 And (appoint him) an Apostle to the Children of Israel, (with this message): “’I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by God’s leave: and I HEAL THOSE BORN BLIND (John 9), and the lepers, and I enliven the dead, by God’s leave and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. SURELY therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe;
3:50 (I have come to you), to affirm The Law which was before me (Matt. 5:17-20). And to make lawful to you part of what was (before) forbidden to you (Eph. 2:15, Col. 2:14); I have come to you WITH A SIGN FROM YOUR LORD (Matt. 12:39-40). So fear God, and obey me (John 14:15, John 14:21-24).
3:51 It is God Who is my Lord and your Lord (John 20:17) then worship Him. This is The Way that is Straight (Matt.7:13-14, John 14:6).”
3:52 When Jesus found Unbelief on their part he said: “Who will be My helpers to (the work of) God.” Said the disciples: “We are God’s helpers: we believe in God, and do thou bear witness that we are “True in Faith”.
3:53 Our Lord! we believe in what Thou hast revealed, and we follow the Messenger (John 1:14, John 5:24); then write us down among those who bear witness (Luke 24:48, Acts 1:8, Acts 2:32, Acts 3:15, Acts 5:32).”
3:54 And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and God too planned, and the best of planners is God.
3:55 Behold! GOD SAID: “O Jesus! I will take thee and RAISE THEE to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme*; I will make those who follow thee SUPERIOR to those who reject faith, to The Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

*Note well: those who falsely claim Jesus wasn’t crucified and raised by God from the dead after 3 days and 3 nights, are committing blasphemy by calling God a liar.

Sura 4:157-159
4:157
That they said (in boast), “We killed Christ the son of Mary, the Messenger of God”;- but they killed Christ not, nor crucified Christ (John 1:10), but so it was made to appear to them (as they crucified the human body called Jesus, that Christ the spirit-being usedPsalm 22; Isaiah 52:13 to 54:1; Zechariah 11:10-13; Matthew 27), and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) Knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed Christ not:-
4:158 – NAY, GOD RAISED HIM UP UNTO HIMSELF and God is Exalted in Power, and in Wisdom;-
4:159 And, of the People of The Book, they all MUST believe him (Christ) before their death; and on The Day of Judgment he will be a witness against them (and you) (Sura 43:61);-

Note well: Sura 4:157 is probably the most misunderstood verse in the Koran. IF it is read properly, it provides us with CLEAR SIGNS AND CONVINCING PROOF that The Messiah/Christ, the immortal spirit-Being incarnated inside the mortal human Jesus (John 1:14, Sura 2:87, Sura 2:253, Sura 5:113), was NOT crucified (Matt. 10:28); but JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED AND RAISED FROM THE DEAD BY GOD HIMSELF, as it says throughout the Bible and Koran, including in the very next verse (Sura 4:158).

Further confirmation of the crucifixion, death and resurrection of Jesus:

Sura 6:122
Can he who was dead (Jesus – Matt. 27:50-54, Mark 15:37-39, Luke 23:44-47, John 19:30-42) to whom We gave life (Matt. 28:5-10, Mark 16:6-8, Luke 24, John 20), and a Light (John 3:19-21, John 8:3) with which he (Christ) walks amongst men, be like him who is in the depths of darkness (Lucifer), from which he can never come out? Thus to those without Faith their own deeds seem pleasing (Deut. 4:28, Matt. 6:5).

Excerpts from Sura 19:16-38, about Mary, the virgin birth, and Jesus:
19:19 He said: “Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of an HOLY SON (Rev. 15:4, Sura 59:23, Sura 62:1).”
19:27 At length she brought the (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: “O Mary! Truly an amazing thing hast thou brought!
19:33
– So Peace is on me the day I was born, THE DAY THAT I DIE, AND THE DAY THAT I SHALL BE RAISED UP TO LIFE (again)!”
19:34
– SUCH (WAS) JESUS THE SON OF MARY: (IT IS) A STATEMENT OF TRUTH, about which they (vainly) dispute.
19:35
It is not befitting to (the Majesty of) “I AM” that He should beget a (human) son. Glory be to Him! When He determines a matter, He only says to it, “Be”, and it is.
19:36 Verily “I AM” is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve ye: this is The Way that is straight.
19:37 But the sects differ among themselves: and woe to the Unbelievers because of the (coming) Judgment of a Momentous Day!
19:38
How plainly will they see and hear, the Day that they will appear before Us! But the unjust today are clearly in error!

Note well: the word “beget” in this context means to procreate through sexual intercourse. God is NOT a human [Num. 23:19, Hosea 11:9, John 4:24), and therefore does NOT have/beget human children. He did however CREATE the Angels (Spirit-Beings) which are referred to as the Sons of God (the immortal spirit-Beings, NOT the humans they incarnate – Sura 9:30)]. And in doing so, He became our Heavenly Father.

Jesus, WAS the mortal human son (“Son of Man”), born of the virgin body of Mary. Christ, the immortal Spirit-Being, IS the Firstborn/First-created Son of God. Together they formed the human+Being referred to as Jesus+Christ. It is The Messiah/Christ that is prophesied to return in a new body (Gen. 49:10, Gen. 49:22-24) with a new name (Rev. 2:17, Rev. 3:12, Rev. 19:12) just before the Last Day (Mal. 4, Sura 43:61), NOT Jesus.

Until these irrefutable FACTS are clearly understood and no longer ignored, so-called Muslims (unbelievers really) will continue to vainly dispute against God and His Messenger, until they too find themselves in The Fire, exactly as the Koran warns us at least 300 times.

Clout

Veteran
I just pray that you won't be one sorry bloke on the Day where there will be no shade other than the Shade of God's Throne.
...Plus, do not forget how ALL Muslims have been commanded/expected to pray (perform Salāh invoking/glorifying/praising God therein) since time immemorial, five times daily...
1- I'm a Christian so i'll never be sorry..:)
2- I don't give a rat's ass what muslims or any other Jesus-rejecters do..:)

Clout

Veteran
No mystery there, Jesus was simply correcting the snooty priestly classes who claimed he was the son of David..:)

Clout

Veteran
Jesus was the son of David (descended from David), exactly as prophesied (Isa. 11:1-5; Matt. 1:1-17). So yes, it remains a mystery to most (including you).
Jesus was born in Bethlehem, so of course his birth certificate would say he was a jewish descendant of David, so what?
For example if he'd been born in an Apache tribe he'd have had Apache blood, but his title 'Son of God' overides all that..:)

A Freeman

Superstar
Jesus was born in Bethlehem, so of course his birth certificate would say he was a jewish descendant of David, so what?
For example if he'd been born in an Apache tribe he'd have had Apache blood, but his title 'Son of God' overides all that..:)
How can someone who claims to love Jesus know so little about him? The terminology 'Son of God' is NOT a title; it is describing what the immortal Christ IS.