Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Tee

Established
Here's their fave PD-nim showing us who he is working for:

PD-nim is so cute and innocent, he would never abuse their boys. He gives them freedom and let them partake in the making of music. - things their fans regularly say.
That's why the target group are teens and pre-teens. That's the moment we become fully conscious and seek the truth. IF they can pollute their minds they can control the future.
As Lenin said:
He has sleazy eyes. Sorry you just can tell.

Tee

Established
yeah the crossdressing is for humilliation. a lot of idols say they dont like it but the company forces them to do it

its not only that but in Korea there is a popular thing called "aegyo" (it means acting cute) female idols and male idols are forced to do this on TV shows, they have to act and speak like babies. And this must be really amusing for all the pedos watching :rolleyes:

Here you have some disturbing performance. all of them acting like 5 year old kids. Im sure their CEO would love it

Just like Hollywood Elites (basically the same group anyway), they are not only sexual abusers of man and woman, but actually child abusers (pedophiles). I think they want to link sexuality with images of innocence and children. This is what they like because they are truly devil worshippers. Whatever is good that God has designed, the devil seeks to destroy. They want you to turn gay and turn pedo. A lot of BTS fans have already expressed they have turned "perverted" after they follow BTS and often struggle to understand how the stars could be cute in one minute and sexual in the same breath. I believe there were some very obvious BTS lyrics that said something along the lines of fans coming for the cuteness and ending up entrapped by the sexual appeal or something along the same lines. Cannot recall which song. This is why there are so many fanfics out here made of BTS -and many are twisted because of their inspirations.

Tee

Established
True, but the mass of regular people repeat and chant it along with them. It makes me really sad seeing teens everywhere thinking they're cool because they know what such phrases mean. And they use them non-stop.
don't worry. God is all powerful. They don't do any harm to him by chanting. Satan can chant all he wants, yet he is already a defeated foe. I do feel we need to pray for these people though. going into missions is a good start!

Maggieca

Veteran
I think Taemin is also on assignment to further femininize and homo-sexualize this group of boys. This is very noticeable with his big, feminine smile towards each of them, excessive caressing and very intimate contact.
I feel like Jimin has changed recently because of this. He's more and more skinny and soft. You can see the outfits they chose for their collab were very sexual and revealing. See pictures:
Meanwhile, Taemin's said in an interview he may not get married and wants to blend both female and male qualities in his future performances. Meanwhile, RM produced a song for Jimin that sounds and look very much gender-neutreul and in the video Jimin almost looks like a woman. All this just creeped me out, knowing how little Jimin debuted as an athletic innocent boyish boy. I feel really sick about it.
I notice this change in Jimin too. When he debuted he was more manly and atlethic, now his body changed and he is very skinny and sometimes even looks like a girl
I get surprised when I see the way he acts because he is older now but he acts like a child, always trying to be cute and innocent. He acts so delicate and feminine all the time

Some fans noticed a change in his face too, like he started to get botox to look more feminine and his face sometimes looks frozen because of this
I believe he is trying to copy Taemin or look similar to him in every way. He seems to worship Taemin

Tee

Established
Guys, I have an idea. Why don't we try to collect as much information as possible on kpop satanic infiltration and to make a video on it?
There are a lot of people who want to learn more about it and we can wake them up to the truth.
Am thinking the same. Actually there is quite a bit in this forum already. Many of us could make some. The more we make the more people become aware

Tee

Established
I notice this change in Jimin too. When he debuted he was more manly and atlethic, now his body changed and he is very skinny and sometimes even looks like a girl
I get surprised when I see the way he acts because he is older now but he acts like a child, always trying to be cute and innocent. He acts so delicate and feminine all the time

Some fans noticed a change in his face too, like he started to get botox to look more feminine and his face sometimes looks frozen because of this
I believe he is trying to copy Taemin or look similar to him in every way. He seems to worship Taemin
Do you think they maybe coercing him? Or is he willingly do so? I am so worried. Could someone join me in praying for him?

Tee

Established
Yes we will be killed or forced to starve to death or forced to suicide!
No, the Bible only people who reject the mark will not be able to buy and trade (with the world). That might mean Christians will grow their own food and share. I don't recall anything killing, cutting off of heads and starving to death. Let the Word speak and do not worry, for God will provide a way out every situation.

Tee

Established
Unfortunately it'll be everywhere. We'll be killed (probably our head will be chopped). There's a rumor that Obama has purchased 30 000 guillotines through Obamacare. I'm sure he'll be back really soon.

Yes, they'll start with small steps until our minds accept the idea and see how there's nothing bad about it.
I think the Obama thing is false. Additionally, the Bible only people who reject the mark will not be able to buy and trade (with the world). That might mean Christians will grow their own food and share. I don't recall anything killing, cutting off of heads and starving to death. Let the Word speak and do not worry, for God will provide a way out every situation.

Tee

Established
What a great idea. Many either don' have a clue about this site or are not so fond of reading (like a few of my friends ahhaha) so videos are the best! I also know how time consuming the entire process is, so I've compiled the what we'e talked about in this forum so far.
  • Symbolism Overview
    • The occult
    • Colors
    • Monarch programming
    • Foreshadowing
    • Glamourisation of Death/Suicide
    • Transhumanism
    • Agendas ~ lgbt, etc.
  • The groups
    • Scripted personalities
    • Cult-like followings
    • Fanservice to push agendas (e.g. lgbt)
    • Process of training - similar to mk programming (traumatising stress/starvation/cut off contact with family and the world, etc.)
I also think I'd be good to create a series for each group individually, since many people are only familiar with and/or interested in certain ones. I know it's a lot of work so I was thinking of perhaps the creation of a joint YouTube channel for this, for those of us that have time and want to make these videos :)

Feel free to combine, separate, add, or disregard any ideas on this, and let me know if you want help splitting up responsibility for some videos. I've always loved creating projects like this :D:cool:
Let me know if I've missed anything.

Lastly, ♡

Proverbs 24:11-12
Rescue those being led away to death; hold back those staggering toward death.
12. If you say, “But we knew nothing about this,” does not He who weighs the heart perceive it?
Does not He who guards your life know it? Will He not repay everyone according to what they have done?

God bless you all for the light you are shining on this topic. :)
Good job, I would add sexual abuse of the members, cross-dressing and also the idol worship (where fans are addicted to seeing them as gods and they slave to maintain that image by slaving to death). Thank you!

Tee

Established
Say, Jonghyun was sacrificed.. do you guys think the other members of SHINee knew/know? I really felt for their sadness in the funeral video, but I wonder if they had known ahead of time? (Not saying that they couldn’t be sad even if they did know ahead of it.)

( I remember someone saying that it was possible Jonghyun knew it was going to happen to, so if that person is reading this, perhaps this question is largely directed towards you.)
Taemin seems too happy and touchy feely with men most of the time. I really think he is evil.

Tee

Established
My last reply is this: You tell me how they're going to make the whole world take an RFID chip. Even if everyone wanted it, they couldn't give it to everyone. It isn't feasible (such as people in very remote parts of the world). As for transhumanism, I honestly believe it's bullshit. Yeah, there are some who believe in it and may push it. But I hardly believe it's an agenda. It'll never catch on, nor will that chip. If they ever did, it would be well beyond our lifetime.

And not everything in the Bible is written so a child can understand. The book you got the mark from, Revelation, is actually very complicated. The Gospel is supposed to be so easy, a child can understand. You have a lot to learn. And don't base whether or not you have truth on feelings. I know for a full fact that the things you're saying aren't true. The Jesuits created the typical beliefs regarding the end times, including that ridiculous RFID chip.
God's prophecy works in a way that we don't actually know what it will tangibly be until the time comes. When the times comes we will know. That is why it is prophecy not fortune telling. You both expressed your points. Now we can wait till God reveals it when times comes. We all need to be humble and keep watch for both spiritual and physical realities, because they both are in the created order in which we live.

Maggieca

Veteran
Yes Bang PD ( Hitman Bang) is definitely gay and he also gives off a sleazy vibe. He was the one that shared the gay muscician Troy Sivan that Jungkook now listens to and JK used his music for the travel video he did in Tokyo featuring Jimin. They then are perceived as (or are they literally made into) a couple. That whole trip was weird, because Jimin began talking about it years ago and it was always on camera. He talked about talking JK on a trip on radio as well. Not only did they make it into a recorded event, but JK used the gay love song featuring Jimin. AND with the 2018 season's video, Jimin's review of the year was very short and it was him he took JK to Japan for the first time and asked him ON-CAMERA should we go again, then proceeded it calling it himself 'a weird question." I don't know what is going on here. JK has always struck me as purely straight, but Hitman Bang obviously influenced him and I don't know if it is just a for-show kind of thing and their company is really so twisted as hoping they'll develop a gay relationship by pushing them. I am very scared because Jimin looks smaller and smaller by the day, with less light in his eyes and more effeminate than ever. I can feel his soul diminishing. I pray God will send people to help them. If anyone has any idea how we could possibly help, please share.
Yes. The jimin and Jungkook trip was weird. And the video jungkook posted on their offcial youtube account was basically a "coming out" video with a romantic song by a gay singer
Its also not a coincidence that their CEO congratulated jungkook on twitter after he posted that video (also not normal for jungkook to post that kind of private video on social media because he is the most reserved member of the group)
I believe he was forced by the company to do this

their trip was made public, they posted pictures and videos of the whole thing. Some fans even find out they stayed in the same hotel room and they are convinced both of them are dating
I never got gay vibes from Jungkook at all, he was always rejecting jimin in the past and acting awkward when he had to do fanservice. but his attitude changed lately and like I said in one of my previous comments this behaviour is usually pushed by RM

Last edited:

Tee

Established
My last reply is this: You tell me how they're going to make the whole world take an RFID chip. Even if everyone wanted it, they couldn't give it to everyone. It isn't feasible (such as people in very remote parts of the world). As for transhumanism, I honestly believe it's bullshit. Yeah, there are some who believe in it and may push it. But I hardly believe it's an agenda. It'll never catch on, nor will that chip. If they ever did, it would be well beyond our lifetime.

And not everything in the Bible is written so a child can understand. The book you got the mark from, Revelation, is actually very complicated. The Gospel is supposed to be so easy, a child can understand. You have a lot to learn. And don't base whether or not you have truth on feelings. I know for a full fact that the things you're saying aren't true. The Jesuits created the typical beliefs regarding the end times, including that ridiculous RFID chip.
God's prophecy works in a way that we don't actually know what it will tangibly be until the time comes. When the times comes we will know. That is why it is prophecy not fortune telling. You both expressed your points. Now we can wait till God reveals it when times comes. We all need to be humble and keep watch for both spiritual and physical realities, because they both are in the created order in which we live.
what? I'm a little bit confused, does bighit hire fortune tellers? What?? Is it true? Omg it's crazy.
They did this seasonal greeting video where they were given fortune readings about their new year.

Tee

Established
Does anyone know Joshua from Kpop group seventeen?

FULL NAME IS (Hong jisoos)? He grew up in America, and was, a devout Christian not to mention he sang for his church’s choir. And even as we speak now he continues to show his love for Christ. The kid even dressed up as a pastor for halloween lol

View attachment 2605

Anyway i’ve noticed that in the Kpop community, fans always like to joke about the faith of idols that are “super religious”
Like for example the meme

JISOOS CHRIST which you’ll notice sounds like JESUS CHRIST

View attachment 2602 View attachment 2603 View attachment 2604
It’s very rare to see idols that are proud of their faith of being Christian, to the point where they are able to display it to the public. I think it’s sad to see how fans, even tho they’re “joking” are so quick to poke fun of these idols for taking pride in their faith
However, God hates idol worship. It is the root of the evil we are talking about here to start with. Idol worship puts people in bondage to him as an image of a false god and cause them addiction and prevent them from knowing God. For him, he becomes a slave of Egypt, slaving to meet the requirement of the devil. None of this is really Godly, unless he knows this and is going in as Moses did. I really doubt that. The truth is if we love God, we stay away from listening to K-pop and also don't support them. However, we should be serving these people in some capacity if so compelled and equipped, even if just praying for them. As great as this threat is, we should prolly first understand God's will for our role in this first.

Tee

Established
Also on a completely different note:

The singer stops and unfolds big black wings, in a tribute to Lucifer, the Fallen Angel. Narsha is in tears and looks troubled, hinting to a sense of pain and regret.

I had just been reading through VCs other articles. Couldn't ignore the similarity.

Also, anyone familiar with symbolism know what the bathtub signifies? Read about it somewhere here but I cannot find it anymore

Jonghyun (SHINee) - Lonely

Jimin (BTS) - Run

Jimin (BTS) - Lie

Britney Spears
I noticed the bathtubs too. I wonder if it has to do a satanic version of baptism (into the devil's name)? Just guessing. But I also found it weird that both Whitney Houston and her daughter died face down in a bathtub...of course this could be because they just used drugs...but it surely is a little weird.

Tee

Established
No offense to anyone in this thread, but I still have yet to accept that he was sacrificed. I agree that the signs are eerie, but knowing Jonghyun’s struggles I feel he did commit suicide. I am here because I am open to listen to what others have to say.
Therefore I don’t think it’s the illuminati controlling the moon. My religion says that he’s not in heaven so I don’t know how he could control the moon or show he’s in peace. I really feel lost about what I think. I’d like to think he’s in Heaven so that’s what I’ve told myself and I’ve accepted the color of the moon because that’s what has helped me cope with the death of him
Did you see the earlier post about the shirt he was wearing on stage a few days before his death. The shirt had Kurt Cobain (who was also a musician dead at 27) suicide letter attached on it as a patch? It was truly the only piece of evidence I feel was very compelling. I doubt he understood the shirt since the designers would have given it to him and it was in English. It's too much a coincidence.

Tee

Established
This whole dance is creepy. That guy Jo kwon was so innocent looking in previous MVS and performances but this sudden change is gullible and shocking.
Well now i know the agenda of kpop atleast:
Step 1) Show young and handsome/beautiful idols
Step 2) Make innocent songs and music videos of them
Step 3) Start using sexual lyrics
Step 4) Start using sexual dances but in a cute way
Step 5) Open a fanclub name for the group or idol
Step 6) Ensure complete submission of the fans and make them devouted
Step 7) Start using illuminati and satanic symbols in the music videos
Step 8) Throw mk ultra and rituals on the face of fans blatantly. Because the fans blindly support the idols there is no way theyd get doubtful.
Step 9) Keep doing this and continuing brainwashing them.
Step 10) Make the fans disobey Gods command and support lgbt, feminism and p***philia
This is very well-done thanks. I would just add one thing before everything:
1. Seduce talented young trainees with money, popularity and opportunities to better their art.
2. Lower their sense of self-worth by systematic abuse and brainwashing, threatening them they would lose fans if they didn't submit.