Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Maggieca

Veteran
what? I'm a little bit confused, does bighit hire fortune tellers? What?? Is it true? Omg it's crazy.
they hired some fortune tellers for a show they had and while all the other members had good fortune Taehyung was very different
After reading his fortune his face changed and he seemed to be sad, it was suppossed to be a game but I felt bad for the poor guy
There was no need to scare him like that

Frozenrose

Veteran
San E has really filthy releases, right? Also in his Do it for fun Mv he has black lenses and looks like a demon.
I'm pretty sure the older underground rappers know a lot about satanism.

This video explains the satanic symbolism in EXO's MAMA their debut mv/song:
and this explains the symbolism in their mv for WOLF:
Those were posted here like two days ago.

JimiJymy

Established
San E has really filthy releases, right? Also in his Do it for fun Mv he has black lenses and looks like a demon.
I'm pretty sure the older underground rappers know a lot about satanism.
Yes he has !! I have just watched Do it for fun and other music videos and I am speechless. When I see songs like these I really don't know how to react....They are just throwing everything in our faces from the beginning but we're just too blind....

Did you notice how RM changed? Like two or three years ago he acted manly, but what's is this? He's trying to be cute even in interviews, but wait he's 23 years old already and this concept is weird. Why are they making grown men like cute little boys? Staying in childhood like staying in Never land? This concept scares me really.
Actually, BigBang brought me to kpop because they were being themselves being mature not cute or childish. And then when I discovered bts I was like "oh this group is not acting as cuties, but just being themselves". Wtf is happening now?
Yes !! For RM, i think the first time I noticed the change was in one of his vlive, I kept wondering "what's wrong with him ?"
A lot of them start with a manly image and then they destroy it step by step.

If you think that 23 is too old :

They are between 37-40 years old. It's funny but when you get to know that there is agenda to feminise men....well, it gets a bit less funny
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I don't remember if someone said it before but:
Rap Monster --> RM = Rain Man = Baphomet

Annit

JYP: could be a satanic p***phile. the way he inserts himself into twice and wondergirls music videos is creepy. those hyuna pregnancy rumors don't help either as well as the sohee rumours.
He was accused of plagiarism (though finally overturned by the supreme court but...) I know it's something psychopaths do. They copy everything and pass it off as their own. I do get not good vibes from him too. I'm not sure what it is.

Tee

Established
YESSS

Pied piper is actually so sad and contradictory. BTS and the entire kpop industry know exactly what they're doing to us. They're luring us in, making us dependent on these pampered celebrities. We get obsessed and they know it. It's their marketing strategy. They over expose the "personalities" of these idols knowing that it'll make us feel like we know them on a personal level. We get addicted to this one sided relationship and we just don't stop. This song is pointing out that fact but it's also saying that BTS needs us to listen to their music. No matter how bad and evil they feel for using this sort of marketing tact, they know that it's the only way for them to stay as a group, to continue making music and money. Sure, we're addicted to them, but they're addicted to us. They're addicted to the fame and the money. That's the twisted meaning of this song,and yet sadly enough many fans don’t see this
This is so true. That's how I feel about K-pop. Even now I'm doing research on illuminati control over them I still find it hard to stop obsessing. But being God's children, we ought to pray for guidance before each day so we can better use our time. I wonder if we could actually do something to help these guys. I feel rather sure RM knows what's going on, but not sure about the others. I feel that it may be worthwhile to write a fan letter to befriend one of them without letting the others know and expose to them what they're company is doing to them. They may know they need us, but not sure Koreans really know or believe the mind control and illuminati Satanist stuff really control. They could be in the dark with what's really behind the meaning. They said at Billboard that they were surprised...which means the band didn't really how they got famous here.

Josh

Rookie
This is so true. That's how I feel about K-pop. Even now I'm doing research on illuminati control over them I still find it hard to stop obsessing. But being God's children, we ought to pray for guidance before each day so we can better use our time. I wonder if we could actually do something to help these guys. I feel rather sure RM knows what's going on, but not sure about the others. I feel that it may be worthwhile to write a fan letter to befriend one of them without letting the others know and expose to them what they're company is doing to them. They may know they need us, but not sure Koreans really know or believe the mind control and illuminati Satanist stuff really control. They could be in the dark with what's really behind the meaning. They said at Billboard that they were surprised...which means the band didn't really how they got famous here.
"I wonder if we could actually do something to help these guys"
I know it sounds cheesy, but pray for them. Unless you have real connections to the industry, that's all we can do for now.

Tee

Established
I'm not too sure about Jimin
He is part of an exculsive group with other popular idols: Taemin from Shinee, Kai from EXO and some other idol from Wanna One.
I was surprised when I saw this group of friends have matching jackets with a very weird logo they created themselves to identify their friendship
Here is Taemin talking about the logo:

"The idol shared the six of them have designed a logo for a 'friendship outwear'. He explained the logo, "is a star made with (finger) Vs together" and added, "It was our dream to have matching uniforms."

source: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/10/taemin-reveals-he-and-close-friends-exos-kai-bts-jimin-and-others-designed-a-friendship-outwear

as you can see its a triangle and the hand of all the (6) members are forming a star. How convenient :cool:

I think Taemin is very dangerous influence and is most likely lying about the illuminati design he probably was given by someone else (handlers)? Look at this picture! Jin was wearing almost the exactly same design with the creepy phrase: V, join or di. There's no way this is coincidence.

This obviously means that the squad that Taemin is initiating with Kai, Soogwoon and Jimin...etc is driven by illuminati. But there's more,
I think Taemin is also on assignment to further femininize and homo-sexualize this group of boys. This is very noticeable with his big, feminine smile towards each of them, excessive caressing and very intimate contact.
I feel like Jimin has changed recently because of this. He's more and more skinny and soft. You can see the outfits they chose for their collab were very sexual and revealing. See pictures:
Meanwhile, Taemin's said in an interview he may not get married and wants to blend both female and male qualities in his future performances. Meanwhile, RM produced a song for Jimin that sounds and look very much gender-neutreul and in the video Jimin almost looks like a woman. All this just creeped me out, knowing how little Jimin debuted as an athletic innocent boyish boy. I feel really sick about it.

Tee

Established
Hi, I'm glad you joined us as ell! Nice to meet you!
Also in the light of this topic:

And I also recently heard that once they go blond that means they are completely programmed. And Jonghyun was blond when he supposedly killed himself.
Wow, I am really sacred for BTS Jimin now. He just got the blond hair finally and had the pink hair. If the programming is done, does it mean there is no more hope to recover?

Tee

Established
They have a quote of his in BST:

One of the biggest ideas of satanists - "Order out of chaos".

This isn't why the person I least trust in BTS is RM. I think he knows what is going on or at least is going against God willingly. Out of the whole group, only he was clear about his religious stance and that is atheist. But I think he believes in false gods while the others were unclear on their stances (which is the normal case for most Asians). If the illuminati wants anyone to know what they.re doing, it would be RM. he also writes the creepy lyrics, so. among them, it seems that Jimin and V are most depressed which could signify they are not necessarily willing or knowing participants in this whole ordeal. But I am guessing here.

Tee

Established
Yes, I think so too but who knows. I've only had doubts with SNSD and especially with Lisa. She has really broad shoulders and long limbs. And she's from Thailand...
They're definitely boys. I think the elites are trying to blur their gender and feminine them and further push the gender fluidity and demasculinating agenda for manhood.

Tee

Established
Isn't it weird that almost every male Kpop-Star is forced to crossdress at a point in his carreer?
Why? What is the point of that?

Humiliation?
A gradual adjustment of the viewers to a new distorted role model?

YES YES YES! This is one of the biggest NWO agenda, dehumanizations and erasing of gender. They like to abuse people sexually and humiliate the God-given image of man and woman. I noticed this early on and thought it senseless because I do not believe fans want to see their heartthrobs appearing as women. So why then are they investigating so much time doing this with every group? Meanwhile, they also request the boys to do female dances... again this is not requested by audience, just from the hosts and superiors who are elite perverts who abuse children.

Tee

Established
Are they making fun of this on that forum? Lol
Do you think we could maybe help them by starting like a prayer group and write actual fan letters to certain individuals to begin some sort of friendship and explain to them some of this in hope they would realize what they're in and turn back? I also know there are some Christians in K-pop but do not know if they'd be reading letters and writing back.

Tee

Established
Jin seems to have a problem with his eyes, he keeps blinking and winking for no reason, it's similar to what happened to V's eye on that other video. Maybe it's a consequence of MK ultra? o_O
And its true their CEO Bang Si Hyuk has no wife, there are rumors he is gay and that's why BTS videos seem to be talking about homosexuality, some fans believe their videos are about a romantic story between the members
I notice that lately RM is giving vague answers about their sexuality so I wouldnt be surprised if they try to push the LGBT agenda in their next videos
Agreed, I think one of the biggest defining cult practice of NWO is LGBT and it's succession gender-mutilation and gender fluidity. It is all about dehumanization and shaming of humanity. However God designed you in His image, Satan wants to mutilate and shame. This also tramatizes the person's personhood and feeling of worth. In doing so, people become insecure, afraid and submissive to do whatever they want. Thai lady-boys are treated similarly.

Tee

Established
I agree with the Lou Pearlman similarities.
He gives me that vibe too and not long ago he said he only admits BOYS in his company. there are no female trainees there anymore. I wonder why :rolleyes:

the behind the scenes videos are just another strategy to make the fans believe they know these idols and they are like "family"
the truth is that everything we see on camera is fake and usually scripted (escpecially in kpop everything is planned)
Bighit is pushing the fanservice a lot right now, especially with the younger members of the group and fans become obsessive thinking they are dating eachother. It's all part of their plan
Yes Bang PD ( Hitman Bang) is definitely gay and he also gives off a sleazy vibe. He was the one that shared the gay muscician Troy Sivan that Jungkook now listens to and JK used his music for the travel video he did in Tokyo featuring Jimin. They then are perceived as (or are they literally made into) a couple. That whole trip was weird, because Jimin began talking about it years ago and it was always on camera. He talked about talking JK on a trip on radio as well. Not only did they make it into a recorded event, but JK used the gay love song featuring Jimin. AND with the 2018 season's video, Jimin's review of the year was very short and it was him he took JK to Japan for the first time and asked him ON-CAMERA should we go again, then proceeded it calling it himself 'a weird question." I don't know what is going on here. JK has always struck me as purely straight, but Hitman Bang obviously influenced him and I don't know if it is just a for-show kind of thing and their company is really so twisted as hoping they'll develop a gay relationship by pushing them. I am very scared because Jimin looks smaller and smaller by the day, with less light in his eyes and more effeminate than ever. I can feel his soul diminishing. I pray God will send people to help them. If anyone has any idea how we could possibly help, please share.

Tee

Established
I find all of this so sad. I was introduced to the kpop genre when a younger friend of mine had me try to differentiate between girl and guy groups. Apparently it's a fun thing to do with those who are not fans because people have such a hard time with it. I agree this is the easiest and most effective way to introduce/push this agenda.
I was open to BTS because I had thought they were different at first and I was tired of the blatantly corrupt western music scene. I say this because when BST came out, I had ashamedly been so sucked into their little world that I chose to ignore all of the things I suspected were wrong with the MV, and lyrics as well. Suga's part is so explicit and the first thing that caught my attention:
I don’t care if it hurts, tie me up
So I can’t run away
Grab me tightly and shake me
So I can’t snap out of it
Kiss me on the lips lips,
Our own little secret
I wanna be addicted to your prison
So I can’t serve anyone that’s not you
(serve who??? like wth)
Even though I know, I drink the poisonous Holy Grail

Rapmon's part in Not Today is what actually woke me up.

- the first (only) blatant sign for me that I saw as a new fan until then. After I chose to research this it all became so obvious that now I'm just heartbroken. Seeing their behind the scenes videos (but then again, it' all on camera right? All could be lies) I grew to think that I knew them as a person. I think someone else in this forum has mentioned this ~ over exposing their "personalities" so much until people believe they actually know their 'idols' and are much more susceptible to listen to what their "friends" tell them. The phrase If your friends jumped off a cliff, would you too? comes to mind.

With regards to sexual exploitation, beta kittens, and the color pink/pink hair:

Jin has always stated that his favorite color is pink. He's the only one (that I know of) that's had pink hair (correct me if I'm wrong). The only one wearing pink at a concert (attached picture)... I don't know what to think. I'm not a fan of coincidences.
Another point on this topic ~ Jin hasn't been the only one to dress up as a girl, this from a pinterest board of the 'top 46 crossed dressed idols':

It's become something normal, accepted, and even expected somewhat within the kpop community. I have not seen anything like this in the western sphere.
Yes this is definitely a scheme. No girl wants to see this. Meanwhile, neither Hong Kong nor China has this kind of tradition. Korean man are usually very manly in personality. They cannot be happy doing this. This is part of programming and humiliating them and turning them into gender-fluid prototypes. I pray to God they endure do not let them psychologically change them!