Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

tyrab

Established
wow, I would like to know what song is this? they are very blatant in telling to our face what they are doing, even BTS made Pied Piper, which I found really rude song to their fans, BTS are very open about their agendas
Well us fans now that Piped piper is talking about how obsessed we are as fans they are telling us to stop watching them all the time and focus on our studying that's why everytime I fell unmotivated and when we decide to watch bts over school that's the best song to listen to and it helps us stay motivated also RM always says reach for your dreams since we achieved ours and also Suga wrote the lyrics to the song thinking about ARMYS.

Frozenrose

Veteran
Been checking this forum for some time and was surprised to find many evidence of the agenda of the music industry so want to thank u all for giving insight on this matter.
No need to thanks us at all! We need to thanks Jesus Christ for all of this! :)
The more I go back in time recalling all of my obsessions, the more crystal clear it's becoming to me that this is satan's system. Everything is upside down and there's no returning back. So while we can we must expose satan as much as possible!

Tee

Established
believe it or not, 55% to 60% of Kpop male singers are gays, I know most Kpop fans have no idea about this but I followed Kpop for long time and I know this fact
I have no idea about BTS because I haven't followed them, but considering the nature of Kpop industry and how its very common to have gays, its no surprising, BTS are no different to any other Kpop group
I understand, but the question is wjy? that is obviously an abnormalky high percent considering the numbrr if gays in S. Korea. I suspect they are groomed and turned into gays or bisexuals due to programming. It is very suspicious as I know many gays who have become gay instead of being born gay. One example is Leslie Cheung of H.K (let's not forget he also committed suicide early in life). Many BTS malr fans are also reflecting feedback that they are experiencing for the first time homosexual desires after watching Jimin who has been made to do the most cutesy stuff and dress feminine in the group. When he debuted he did not seem feminine in the least bit. Let's also not forget Jonghyun who recently died was also made to do very explicit gay kissing with (possibly already gay) Taemin on stage.

Frozenrose

Veteran
I understand, but the question is wjy? that is obviously an abnormalky high percent considering the numbrr if gays in S. Korea. I suspect they are groomed and turned into gays or bisexuals due to programming. It is very suspicious as I know many gays who have become gay instead of being born gay. One example is Leslie Cheung of H.K (let's not forget he also committed suicide early in life). Many BTS malr fans are also reflecting feedback that they are experiencing for the first time homosexual desires after watching Jimin who has been made to do the most cutesy stuff and dress feminine in the group. When he debuted he did not seem feminine in the least bit. Let's also not forget Jonghyun who recently died was also made to do very explicit gay kissing with (possibly already gay) Taemin on stage.
Dispatch has stated that there is a gay couple from a famous group but they wouldn't out them. What if they play out the gay card with BTS?
They'll be once again the pioneers of yet another agenda. It's about time to have an open LGBT couple in the media.

Maggieca

Veteran
Well us fans now that Piped piper is talking about how obsessed we are as fans they are telling us to stop watching them all the time and focus on our studying that's why everytime I fell unmotivated and when we decide to watch bts over school that's the best song to listen to and it helps us stay motivated also RM always says reach for your dreams since we achieved ours and also Suga wrote the lyrics to the song thinking about ARMYS.
Actually they are telling you, you are obsessed with them and they are "taking over you"
they also say you should follow the sound or their flute, not really motivating you to quit on the obsesssion but basically the oposite

It seems to be an insulting song or at least making fun of how obsessed their fans can be with the sheep mentality

Maggieca

Veteran
Dispatch has stated that there is a gay couple from a famous group but they wouldn't out them. What if they play out the gay card with BTS?
They'll be once again the pioneers of yet another agenda. It's about time to have an open LGBT couple in the media.
Yeah there was a rumor about the new dispatch couple being gay, they said they were from a very popular group and the boys had a 2 year difference

The first thing I thought when I heard that rumor was jimin and jungkook (jimin born in 1995 and Jungkook born in 1997) I really think the company has some plans for them and I wouldn't be surprised if they are the first gay couple to come out

Like you said they could be the pioneers of that LGBT agenda in kpop
everything about this group was planned and there must be a reason for all this popularity. The elite has big plans for them

Tee

Established
Dear friend, I feel bad but I think you are mistaken. RM is using a very sinister legend story called Pied Piper of Hamelin for this song which is why it is called Pied Piper. Please go to Wikipedia and read the plot of this story - the Piper plays the flute to lure children away from the village he is exerting revenge on and they were then put away in caves. Another version is they were all drowned in the end. Yet another one suggest they only released them when the town paid him a lot of money.

Incidentally, there are many songs with that title, including a Christian song that tells the spiritual harm Pied Piper does to the mass as leading them astray, exchanging God's truth as lies and lying :
http://www.metrolyrics.com/pied-piper-lyrics-petra.html

Meanwhile, BTS's lyrics are clear near the end the song that they are musicians luring children with their flutes (what PP does), saying:
"I'm taking over you"
"You will never get out of this. Never."
"I am ruining you, will you forgive me?"

All of this is very creepy, almost like sexual aggression and blatantly telling their victims: we are here to control you and make you obey us. We are sorry but we will ruin you for our interest! I suspect they are actually casting spells and exerting mind control over the audience in plain sight!

Tee

Established
Yeah there was a rumor about the new dispatch couple being gay, they said they were from a very popular group and the boys had a 2 year difference

The first thing I thought when I heard that rumor was jimin and jungkook (jimin born in 1995 and Jungkook born in 1997) I really think the company has some plans for them and I wouldn't be surprised if they are the first gay couple to come out

Like you said they could be the pioneers of that LGBT agenda in kpop
everything about this group was planned and there must be a reason for all this popularity. The elite has big plans for them
I truly think they have turned them gray by systematic mind control or sexual manipulation. Jungkook was never gay and only lately he has acted in compliance. The ugly truth that the LGBT world does not want you to know is that most people are not born gay. Many men have gone gay after being sexually abused by same sex when they were virgins. Just look at Jimin - he went from playful boyish muscle kid to almost unrecognizable. I have friends who are gay - and half of them were abused as a child. The other half could have not told me about their experience yet, but I will not be surprised. Sexual abuse of children is rampant in the world. If Hollywood is abusing so many major actresses, just imagine how they treat powerless kids. Let the truth be known! Let no one mislead us to think men are born this way.

Frozenrose

Veteran
There's this rapper BeWhy who is professed Christian but the goes and sing song like this one:

"Errday
The war between good and evil
This is our reality
The desire is always under the tongue
Good and evil look similar somehow
They produce each other

The desire always wears a mask of ambition and hope
The regret clearly gives us lesson about our future
Somebody’s flapping of wings makes someone else choke
But some people yearn for the wings while breathing dust

Someday that will
Come back Someday X 4

Life is living and giving birth to death at the same time
Death is never a choice

It seems that the good always suffer
Feeling that they are the weakest in the world
Now I understand
That the evil has the power of air

What we need now is to be manipulative but good
That’s the beat we need the most
To walk with them

But the truth always gets revealed at the end
This is what I believe
Actually the truth has already come

Someday that will
come back Someday X 4

Where I step on is still mayhem
The hell of evil is also mayhem
Where there are both good and evil, mayhem
The hell of evil is also mayhem"

Maggieca

Veteran
Dear friend, I feel bad but I think you are mistaken. RM is using a very sinister legend story called Pied Piper of Hamelin for this song which is why it is called Pied Piper. Please go to Wikipedia and read the plot of this story - the Piper plays the flute to lure children away from the village he is exerting revenge on and they were then put away in caves. Another version is they were all drowned in the end. Yet another one suggest they only released them when the town paid him a lot of money.

Incidentally, there are many songs with that title, including a Christian song that tells the spiritual harm Pied Piper does to the mass as leading them astray, exchanging God's truth as lies and lying :
http://www.metrolyrics.com/pied-piper-lyrics-petra.html

Meanwhile, BTS's lyrics are clear near the end the song that they are musicians luring children with their flutes (what PP does), saying:
"I'm taking over you"
"You will never get out of this. Never."
"I am ruining you, will you forgive me?"

All of this is very creepy, almost like sexual aggression and blatantly telling their victims: we are here to control you and make you obey us. We are sorry but we will ruin you for our interest! I suspect they are actually casting spells and exerting mind control over the audience in plain sight!
It was recently revealed that the person who wrote the lyrics of this song was Suga
Him and RM seems to be the more involved with the lyrics and productions of the songs so I believe they know exactly what they are doing

While RM is more into the symbology on their music videos, suga writting those lyrics to describe fans is very telling
On his mixtape he also had some disturbing lyrics saying that the old Suga had to die for him to be successful. And he also talked about depression and sucicidal thoughts

Frozenrose

Veteran
It was recently revealed that the person who wrote the lyrics of this song was Suga
Him and RM seems to be the more involved with the lyrics and productions of the songs so I believe they know exactly what they are doing

While RM is more into the symbology on their music videos, suga writting those lyrics to describe fans is very telling
On his mixtape he also had some disturbing lyrics saying that the old Suga had to die for him to be successful. And he also talked about depression and sucicidal thoughts
Tbh, I don't quite believe they write their own lyrics. When do they even have time for that? Also if they let them do what they want the agenda will move forward slower.
They may take some part in the production but I see it more as letting them into it in order to educate them on the dark side.
Even in my school years teachers used to lure "smarter" kids and "reveal" them secrets from behind the scene. Then they impose those students as some geniuses. I still remember how one of my teacher was so desperate to find children to go competing on some test. Once she "recruited" us we immediately became the best students and she even revealed the exercises from that test days before the so clled competition. Imagine what it must in the show business.

Tee

Established
I seriously want to puke every time I see this boy:
https://www.instagram.com/kimjion/?hl=bg
Why did he destroy his face like that? Doesn't he know there will be long-lasting health consequences in the future? God has given im a healthy body and he mutilate it like this...

And ofc dressing as a girl:
Yes gender mutilation is the goal of Satan. This is why Christians have to open our eyes and use our conscience and not give way to LGBT beliefs. LGBT is a demonically influenced mental/identity/sexual breakdown of personality due to trauma, unforgiveness and anger towards God. Satan attacks a young child through a predator's sexual abuse , mental manipulatin and humiliation, and then feeds the child the idea that their resulting feelings are natural and good. This is very twisted. So some individual goes through mental dismorphia and has a twisted perception of themselves just like how anorexics see themselves as fat. You then agree with Satan's lies and fall into rebellion against God because you don't think there's hope and that He can provide you with true love. Instead you go for where your now twisted sexual desires are projected on - the same sex (as that was your first sexual contact and experience of arousal), believing it will fill the hollow of your heart but it never feels enough so you fall deeper into the gay scene and have multiple partners. One of my family members went through this exact process, has no job and got into all sorts of illegal things. I also know another girl going through the same path - and her story clearly illustrates the very real connection between homosexuality and demonic influence because at the same time she began practicing lesbian relationships she also became involved in yoga culture, veganism and tarot cards - quit school and job. became homeless.
"Sexual orientation" is a lie. There is no such thing. We are all born to be healthy and desiring not of sex but true love. But when we are abused out of the context of love, our personality and identity goes through crisis and can break down based on what is taught to us to believe. We are like sheep and can be devoured by Satan's lies, especially when we don't know Jesus and what He teaches. This is why having a personal relationship with Christ and learning about our identity in Him and His immensely true love and insecurity for us is so important to share with those who are gay.

Maggieca

Veteran
I truly think they have turned them gray by systematic mind control or sexual manipulation. Jungkook was never gay and only lately he has acted in compliance. The ugly truth that the LGBT world does not want you to know is that most people are not born gay. Many men have gone gay after being sexually abused by same sex when they were virgins. Just look at Jimin - he went from playful boyish muscle kid to almost unrecognizable. I have friends who are gay - and half of them were abused as a child. The other half could have not told me about their experience yet, but I will not be surprised. Sexual abuse of children is rampant in the world. If Hollywood is abusing so many major actresses, just imagine how they treat powerless kids. Let the truth be known! Let no one mislead us to think men are born this way.
Yeah there was a big change in both of them
In the past Jungkook was never interested in doing fanservice and Jimin was more manly and treated jungkook like a younger brother
But now everytime I see pictures of videos of them you can see them acting like a couple
For example:

the company also pushes them into this image with potoshoots like this

I have no idea whats going on behing the scenes but their CEO is so creepy. You can just tell by looking at his face and the fact that he only accept boys in his company is very telling.
I pray he is not abusing these boys but I cant trust him at all

Frozenrose

Veteran
In the past Jungkook was never interested in doing fanservice and Jimin was more manly and treated jungkook like a younger brother
But now everytime I see pictures of videos of them you can see them acting like a couple
For example:

I have no idea whats going on behing the scenes but their CEO is so creepy. You can just tell by looking at his face and the fact that he only accept boys in his company is very telling.
And the unicorn as well. I don't follow any groups anymore but this is too much. Before it was "unintentional" and "cute" but now those k-idols know clearly what they're doing.
ew. its like this

o_O

Tee

Established
For example:

I will pray alongside with you for them! I feel very worried about their psychological and mental health!

Frozenrose

Veteran
Maybe he's saying that while Christians are in this world there is warfare with evil, we have to option but to walk with people both good and evil. Where we walk is mayhem because both exists in conflict. But he says we have to be good and manipulative (perhaps it means smart & strategic) in our walk in the reality of the world because evil and good can look so similar. We still fight and walk (in faith) but be smart.

He also points our that as Christians we may feel weak in this world because he now realize it is because "powers of the air" do exist - probably pointong to the invisible principalities, Satan and fallen angels described in
Ephesians 6:12:
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens.

So he is saying being good in this world would seem to make us weak because these invisible powers of evil will oppress us or attack us, but we still walk in faith, be good but wise ( Matthew 10:16 “Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves.)
We will die anyway, so don't be afraid - this earthlt life will contain both good and evil. But we know that in the end everything will be revealed. The Truth (Jesus Christ) has already come and will come again. Meanwhile, where we are stepping on is still hellish, full of mayhem (violence, hurt, war and chaos). I think he is saying Christians should not be escapists and imagine the world be perfect. The world is a battle ground in which we will struggle as forces of good, and we should walk firmly yet wisely, expecting Christ's return meanwhile knowing we are walkIng amongst evil forces that will fight us.
Nahh, he's playing on both sides with his music. I used to listen to his songs and as a Christian I wouldn't sing such songs. The song is called "Asura" - Asuras are described in Indian texts as powerful superhuman demigods or demons with good or bad qualities. No way I'm having anything in common with false gods even if their name is used as a metaphor. Just check some of his other releases.

He's an example of the "I'm a Christian" agenda card. I've been obsessed with music for too long to fall into this. Those rap beats are especially satanic.

Tisane

Rookie
on BeWhy, he's childhood friends with CJamm and CJamm's "spat" some damning lyrics and he's under Swing's label. Swings has been a judge on Show me the Money AND Unpretty - he's also worn a baphomet t-shirt and other paraphernalia on those reality shows....

Going a bit more into it, Swings was part of the underground Overclass crew, and San E was also part of that group (although I think San E was the first to go mainstream w/signing into JYP's label.

I don't think BeWhy's a good little boy ~

Frozenrose

Veteran
on BeWhy, he's childhood friends with CJamm and CJamm's "spat" some damning lyrics and he's under Swing's label. Swings has been a judge on Show me the Money AND Unpretty - he's also worn a baphomet t-shirt and other paraphernalia on those reality shows....

Going a bit more into it, Swings was part of the underground Overclass crew, and San E was also part of that group (although I think San E was the first to go mainstream w/signing into JYP's label.

I don't think BeWhy's a good little boy ~
Yes! You can't be in that business and stay innocent. And those fans were so naive thinking underground rappers are underappreciated. They are part of the same thing.