Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Sumeyo

Rookie
Wasn't it animal prints and not hair color that signal they are willing to do services?
Yes, animal print is a big example! but so is pink hair as well.
It's the only hair color that means artists are willing to provide services.

Momorin

Rookie
"please stop being a know it all"

on a forum with threads full of other users who want to "know it all"

you guys cant face fact that this forum has become useless

you also cant take much critique it seems either

jfc since when was using logic trying to be a know it all?

if anything this forum could do with a handful of logic with common sense as a side dish

what a joke you lot are. the second anyone questions anything or doesnt fully believe anything on here its always the same ole insults has it not got boring for you guys yet?
Stop your narcissism is boring me.

e-Enoch

Superstar

JesusSoldier

Veteran
The sponsors/owners of the brand are just using these celebrities to "model" for them. For sure, Sana would not be able to afford this kind of jewelry.. She still needs to pay a lot of debt from her agency...lol!
I was thinking to myself when I saw the article "oh no I hope this isn't added to her debt or she'll have to keep renewing her contract"

honestly all of the celebs charity work is absolutely wasteless they just gonna buy another sportscar or designer bag as it is... meanwhile ppl still on the streets doing drugs, in years to come all these groups will be irrelevant or forgotten about if they arent already and whatever junky entertainment is around will still try to launder money out of the gullible

JesusSoldier

Veteran
honestly all of the celebs charity work is absolutely wasteless they just gonna buy another sportscar or designer bag as it is... meanwhile ppl still on the streets doing drugs, in years to come all these groups will be irrelevant or forgotten about if they arent already and whatever junky entertainment is around will still try to launder money out of the gullible
It's getting worse with AI LOL
https://kprofiles.com/ais-in-kpop-industry/

People are actually picking biases and complimenting these MVs as if they were real people!
This just shows how dark the industry really is and how the artists are nothing more than entertainment products for the ignorant masses.

Exactly.!
I notice that you're very outspoken and straightforward, and to some that may sound harsh.
But nevertheless, that doesn't give anyone the excuse to try to gaslight you into self-consership to accomadate their prespectives.
This is just a little forum where we discuss the dark side of the entertainment industry of k-pop. That's it.
There's no need for all this toxic shit.
thanks bruh and i mean that if anyones nice to me then im nice in return its just some ppl on these websites like to gatekeep their beliefs and want others to believe all that they believe in. theres no individuality even among theory "communities" theres no room for questioning the popular narratives and it makes it a boring

if ppl think my words are blunt or harsh idrc at this point its how they see it on here so what?! words are just words when all said and done just like comments are merely comments so idgi why society so defensive if ppl say aomething different i also dont care to be liked either so im not narcissistic thats the last thing id rather be and its not like im saying what they say is wrong either but the way they automatically try to shut users down for saying anything different to them is excessive

Last edited:
Yeah that's pretty much how it goes. Not only the fans are brainwashed but the celebrities are as well.
dont u think their airport pics are excessive i saw video of itzy acting like airport was a runway, yeah if they didnt watch their steps they get hit by bus passing them in front of cameras. istg idols almost expect there to be cameras and people waiting on them or people doing xyz for them to get famous.

who actually started all the rich celeb lifestyle stuff like when or where did it come about that celebs live like they are something so special and noteworthy when all they doing is standing around places looking pretty or attractive with their sportscars bags and ugly arse fashion that no one else gonna afford anyway so that means eventually when celebs pass on it could just go in a landfill unless someone is obsessed enough to buy all the rich ppl items that they owned

JesusSoldier

Veteran
dont u think their airport pics are excessive i saw video of itzy acting like airport was a runway, yeah if they didnt watch their steps they get hit by bus passing them in front of cameras. istg idols almost expect there to be cameras and people waiting on them or people doing xyz for them to get famous.
I've heard that the airports are also a setup. Companies will doxx the airports to paparazzi before their idols show up there, just to create a buzz online.

now theres dollar tree youtubers who also want a piece of the popularity cake bc they can upload their whole mundane lives online, when all of this stops whos gonna have or do what for entertainment? there is only so much junky noise that kpoop companies can release before their fans start ditching the groups and whatever else