Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Mambo999

Established
"Verbal violence" lol. I don't see you calling out the verbal violence of these perverts who advocate young children being forced to give birth to their rapist's spawn. Now that's actual violence. You say abortion should not be banned - which is CORRECT - yet you seem to show a strange bias towards these perverted fascists. Why is that? Do you not have the courage to speak out against this?
Well, it's because people are gonna believe what they choose too. I can't change that, only they can. Plus, abortion is a really heavy topic and I don't really like talking about it so I just view it from a bird's eye view.

EDIT: I also cant even speak about abortion correctly because I have never been in a situation where Im either affected by it or my family is, so yeah it's complicated.

Eldesande

Established
??????
well there's no saving this conversation. I don't believe abortion should be banned (yeah call me terrible) HOWEVER, I'm not resorting to verbal violence, and neither should you.

EDIT: In certain circumstances, I believe it's necessary FYI (r*pe, Child pregnancies, Medical Emergencies, etc...). However, for most cases, yeah....no
"Most cases" no? Sorry but you have no right to butt into a girl's or woman's private medical health and choices. It is between her and her doctor and her health / circumstances period. It is HER body and a fetus is drawing from HER body for sustenance. So yeah, that's not independent life, it's using the resources of HER body and she gets the final say period. Doctors' first priority - their OATH - is the patient - i.e. the pregnant person. Not the fetus - especially in the early stages when it is a clump of cells.

These fascists like to pretend that this is some fun activity that women keep doing for fun, but the reality is, it is not some casual procedure.

And with more access to care and birth-control, the lower the abortion rates actually are and the better the health of women. Care must be allowed period.

Nowhere in scripture does it mention abortion is prohibited or a "sin". Jews believe life starts at first breath. People who aren't christofascists are not going to bow down to the christofascist made-up rules.

Last edited:

Eldesande

Established
Well, it's because people are gonna believe what they choose too. I can't change that, only they can. Plus, abortion is a really heavy topic and I don't really like talking about it so I just view it from a bird's eye view.
Aren't you worried about what their beliefs are leading them to do? They organize into cults and pass barbaric laws and now look what's happening. So many women have died, so many have faced sepsis and horrific lifelong complications because they weren't allowed proper medical care. Starting from high-school girls are coerced, intimidated and pressured by boys to "give them whatever they want" and r*pe culture allows them to get away with it but the girls end up suffering. These christofascists never pay attention to that of course. The entire setup of society and religion is exploitative and harmful for the female gender.

Aren't you worried about yourself, other women, young girls, your future daughters?

Last edited:
Reactions: 000

doublestandardism

Established
Jimin is 100% used for sexual purposes by the elites. Duh.
Just like what BTS V said:
View attachment 95821

These mf's even got to expose each other like that for sponsors.
What are your thoughts on this? I'd love to hear it.
But isnt there a difference between being used by someone for sexual purposes vs your true sexuality? Men as a sex are inherently homoerotic because as a class they respect + give personhood (rather than objectify) each other. But, as individuals, many male idols probably started off as "straight", but because of the predatory nature of the industry have had to do some very questionable things. Although its unlikely we'll ever know what their sexuality could have been, had they not gotten into the industry, I always think about my favorite group and how on SNS its funny to say they are all gay, when thats not really the case. But also, as kpop gains more generations, more misguided fans call everyone gay anyway lol

Vision

Veteran
NDAs..exist. They have to save ther own career or risk being quietly blacklisted. The things they have to do to get investment money..for some of the smaller groups that still remain active, music is just a front.

sandonthebeach

Established
24 years old and the cause of the death is unknown....yeah sure. Strange deaths of young people and nobody is asking questions.

arhur12

Star

This is pathetic...so Sc00ter paid for radio airplay when Jkay released songs with western artists but when he is solo he is not getting radio airplay. All that bootlicking by bongo and his nepobaby, all those remixes, discounts, streaming farms, album versions and this is the result?Jkay literally sold his soul, forgot his Korean roots and became a white pop boy to get big in America but he is still flopping on charts. He isn't getting a No1 on hot 100 nor is he getting a No1 album, no Grammy nomination. No idol is doing his dance challenge, he's getting bad reviews from music critics and now his song is even losing on Korean music shows. And this is the clown they said is the new MJ?? He made a clown of himself trying to be the King of Pop. Just pathetic.

This is pathetic...so Sc00ter paid for radio airplay when Jkay released songs with western artists but when he is solo he is not getting radio airplay. All that bootlicking by bongo and his nepobaby, all those remixes, discounts, streaming farms, album versions and this is the result?Jkay literally sold his soul, forgot his Korean roots and became a white pop boy to get big in America but he is still flopping on charts. He isn't getting a No1 on hot 100 nor is he getting a No1 album, no Grammy nomination. No idol is doing his dance challenge, he's getting bad reviews from music critics and now his song is even losing on Korean music shows. And this is the clown they said is the new MJ?? He made a clown of himself trying to be the King of Pop. Just pathetic.
who even cares that much about a bit of rigged charting? jfc...

Could Jimin be bisexual or gay?
y does any of that matter? this thread is so wishy washy, it doesnt want people to worship the members but it wants people to almost pity the members too then it wants people on this site to guess what sexuality members are? as tho it fckn matters when theres bigger things to be thinking bout like our fckn futures idk why people got to know celebs sexualities or their bedroom behaviours. its weird and hypocritical since this forum often whines about celebs being used by the media or their personal lives being invaded

JesusSoldier

Veteran
y does any of that matter? this thread is so wishy washy, it doesnt want people to worship the members but it wants people to almost pity the members too then it wants people on this site to guess what sexuality members are? as tho it fckn matters when theres bigger things to be thinking bout like our fckn futures idk why people got to know celebs sexualities or their bedroom behaviours. its weird and hypocritical since this forum often whines about celebs being used by the media or their personal lives being invaded
Just exposing them sis
Ephesians 5
11 Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of the things that they do in secret. 13 But when anything is exposed by the light, it becomes visible

arhur12

Star
who even cares that much about a bit of rigged charting? jfc...
I don't care about that group or their charting but being Asian myself watching other Asians sell their souls just to get validation from Americans is frustrating. Why is everyone trying to be the next MJ or Madonna? Why isn't being big in Asia considered a real achievement? This is not just about K-pop. A lot of Asian countries still have a slave mentality. They put everything American on a pedestal. People are materialistic and try to imitate western people because they think it's "cool". K-pop's obsession with western validation is just another symptom of that problem. Asians are not given the same respect as Americans and Europeans.

JesusSoldier

Veteran
I don't care about that group or their charting but being Asian myself watching other Asians sell their souls just to get validation from Americans is frustrating. Why is everyone trying to be the next MJ or Madonna? Why isn't being big in Asia considered a real achievement? This is not just about K-pop. A lot of Asian countries still have a slave mentality. They put everything American on a pedestal. People are materialistic and try to imitate western people because they think it's "cool". K-pop's obsession with western validation is just another symptom of that problem. Asians are not given the same respect as Americans and Europeans.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/11/world/asia/kim-jong-un-k-pop.html