Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

RecievingA

Veteran
Anyone did an analysis on Viviz? They are made up of the disbanded Gfriend members Eunha, Umji and SinB.
Viviz is under BPM entertainment, the agency which Taemin left SM for. I've watched a couple of Viviz vids and never saw any overt symbolism, they seem like any other minor company with no strong institutional ties. Perhaps why they all chose it.

arhur12

Star
Viviz is under BPM entertainment, the agency which Taemin left SM for. I've watched a couple of Viviz vids and never saw any overt symbolism, they seem like any other minor company with no strong institutional ties. Perhaps why they all chose it.
Yes I have seen music videos of their artists and there was not much symbolism. Maybe, the artists leaving SM are trying to find smaller companies with lesser satanic connections.

minnie82

Superstar
i posted an mv of them while where they have a burning car like a symbolysms, i repost the mv :

1714384982005.png
1714385090817.png

OrinaCano

Established
Translation:
sm = illuminati jyp = salvation group yg = burning sun Hive = Danworld
What's next?
Looks like K-netizens are starting to wake up.
Wow, I'm glad to know that BTS's army are waking up and opening up about the things that are going on and coming to light. Fortunately.

Now it looks like in the coming days there will be more revelations, a lot will come to light and many celebrities will be exposed.

arhur12

Star
Read the comments guys many Koreans tried to explain the situation. Hyb3 is trying to delete all comments related to this controversy. Koreans are now streaming New Jeans song OMG to spread awareness. We should pray for Koreans because this cult is considered very dangerous and is related to Korean politics.

arhur12

Star
I put a Korean comment explaining the situation into Google translate please read.
In Dahn World, Dahn is a word that comes from the Dahn Goon myth, an ancient Korean myth. According to this myth, God tested bears and tigers on earth by telling them that if they ate only garlic and mugwort and survived in a cave for 100 days, they would become humans. The story is that the tiger failed, but the bear succeeded, became a woman, married God, and the child she gave birth to became Dahn Goon.
2. Dahn World worships this Dahn Goon as a god and reveres Grandmother Mago like the Virgin Mary. The revered animal is, of course, the bear, and the actual Dahn World facilities have sculptures of the Dahn Goon, Mago, and bears all over the place. The seal is a three-legged crow (a crow with three feet, the seal worn on the hanbok of Tuvatu members), and it mixes the tenets of various religions such as Buddhism, Christianity, and folk religion (as always with pseudo-believers), and if you cultivate it, it will attract all things like a magnet. Magnetic meditation, which is said to be possible, is also included in the doctrine.
3. On the surface, this place offers meditation, yoga, and brain wave exercises, but its leader, Lee Seung-heon, has been arrested for sexual assault against believers in the U.S. and fraudulent crimes in Korea. He also extorts believers' property and sells products to victims. It is recognized as a pseudo-group in Korea because accusations and testimonies have been constantly coming out. Dahn World's English description is Healing, Yoga, Brain, Education, and it has branches all over the world, including Korea and the United States. The former UN Secretary-General from Korea is also known to be closely related to this organization, and was strongly criticized for his connection to this organization when he was mentioned as a presidential candidate.
5. Singers belonging to Hive have graduated from or are studying at a cyber university created by this organization, and have often been shown performing meditation, yoga, and brainwave exercises promoted externally by this organization. Photos of BTS promoting the Dahn World program are widely available without any need to dig up them.
6. Opinions may differ from scene to scene as to whether music and music videos were used to spread the Dahn World doctrine, but some of the lyrics used unusual words that even Koreans do not know, and according to the dictionary, they are religious words.
7. The current Hive-related controversy in Korea started with CEO Min Hee-jin's KakaoTalk message saying, "I was threatened because of the OMG music video," on a projection made during a press conference, and Korean fans of BTS and Tubatou have already been using Dahn World for several years.

arhur12

Star
I am curious about this company Big Planet Made. They are the agency of Viviz the group made up of former GFriend members Eunha, SinB and Umji. They also have Ren former member of Nu'est another group disbanded by Hyb3 along with GFriend. They were involved in CBX lawsuit drama last year too where SM accused them of poaching Baekhyun and this year too SM accused them of being involved with Taemin's departure from SM. They have a lot of former SM staff including SM's renown choreographer Kasper and Kany and now they have Taemin too. Their current CEO is former director of SM C&C and today they signed Lee Seunggi a famous singer and Kdrama actor. Despite being a new company they seem to be attracting a lot of big names which is rare for new companies. I wonder if they are connected to all of this.

arhur12

Star
1) After joining HYBE, GF concept changed: from girl next-door to withy. (2) GF last 2 title tracks are Apple and Mago - which is the name of the god Dahn World worship. These 2 videos shows the process of sacrificing witches (GF members). People believe they were sacrificed on 30/04 which was the day to sacrifices 5 witches in order to birth 6 angles to serve the god in Dahn World. The official news of disbandment is on 22/05 but the members knew about it already. (3) LS debut on 02/05 with 6 members and the image of a member looking like their god. They will continue to sacrifice 1 member in order to have 5 members for their next sacrificial.
People fear that MHJ or NJs will be the next sacrifice since their board meeting will be on 30/04. They will either disband NJs (5-member group) or take down MHJ (the witch) in order to debut IL (an originally 6-member group now down to 5 just like LS).
Just check out the comment section of OMG and ETA at the moment. People are complaining of HYBE deleting them.

MHJ said in her conference that she will not suicide. Now, Knetz are worried that NJ or MHJ would be sacrificed for ILLIT. These are not conspiracies anymore these things are being discussed in Public. The Dahn world cult may allegedly be trying to sacrifice NJ member or MHJ. Suddenly, I remember some members posting theories about Jonghyun's death being a sacrifice for BT$'s success. I lot of people didn't believe this in the past but now this seems possible.

Mambo999

Established
1) After joining HYBE, GF concept changed: from girl next-door to withy. (2) GF last 2 title tracks are Apple and Mago - which is the name of the god Dahn World worship. These 2 videos shows the process of sacrificing witches (GF members). People believe they were sacrificed on 30/04 which was the day to sacrifices 5 witches in order to birth 6 angles to serve the god in Dahn World. The official news of disbandment is on 22/05 but the members knew about it already. (3) LS debut on 02/05 with 6 members and the image of a member looking like their god. They will continue to sacrifice 1 member in order to have 5 members for their next sacrificial.
People fear that MHJ or NJs will be the next sacrifice since their board meeting will be on 30/04. They will either disband NJs (5-member group) or take down MHJ (the witch) in order to debut IL (an originally 6-member group now down to 5 just like LS).
Just check out the comment section of OMG and ETA at the moment. People are complaining of HYBE deleting them.

MHJ said in her conference that she will not suicide. Now, Knetz are worried that NJ or MHJ would be sacrificed for ILLIT. These are not conspiracies anymore these things are being discussed in Public. The Dahn world cult may allegedly be trying to sacrifice NJ member or MHJ. Suddenly, I remember some members posting theories about Jonghyun's death being a sacrifice for BT$'s success. I lot of people didn't believe this in the past but now this seems possible.
I forget who posted this, but somebody was looking through gematria and astrology and they pointed out Danielle might be the sacrifice just because it matches with other kpop suicides/deaths of major members. If you are the user who said this, please comment :D

arhur12

Star
I forget who posted this, but somebody was looking through gematria and astrology and they pointed out Danielle might be the sacrifice just because it matches with other kpop suicides/deaths of major members. If you are the user who said this, please comment :D
That wasn't me although I do remember reading that post.

HangingThread

Established

Not only that but with the Pledis groups too. SVT has gotten really demonic since the switch and Fromis_9 has gotten dark imagery too. They even made Nuest disband and none of them knew about it. I'm just so happy Hybe is getten exposed. I hope that people really look at this for what it is and not DRAMA! But that these people in high positions are taking advantage of not only their artists but the people who support them too. The music industry is on the decline , and I'm so happy that even if it's a handful people are waking up. Even in America with the Diddy situation. I seen some people say they won't even support anyone who supports him!

minnie82

Superstar
Not only that but with the Pledis groups too. SVT has gotten really demonic since the switch and Fromis_9 has gotten dark imagery too. They even made Nuest disband and none of them knew about it. I'm just so happy Hybe is getten exposed. I hope that people really look at this for what it is and not DRAMA! But that these people in high positions are taking advantage of not only their artists but the people who support them too. The music industry is on the decline , and I'm so happy that even if it's a handful people are waking up. Even in America with the Diddy situation. I seen some people say they won't even support anyone who supports him!
yes Fromis 9 were in a verge of disbanding , they have a long suspect hiatus and then they cameback casually with a dark concept ..like Gfriend when they were under Hybe ..

Last edited: