Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

blgkvworld

Hi everyone.
Just wanted to say recently with New York turning ORANGE, I saw a post from gematria? using people idk the right term saying that ORANGE = 33 and rituals are coming and then I immediately remembered Hybe and CJ's (Enhypen "sister" group) survival show is coming on June 30th and their logo was Be the Orange. Everybody was confused why orange and iirc it was released before or during NY turned orange and wild fires in Canada, it kinda makes sense doesn't it? I know it sounds stupid but kpop big 4 companies especially Hybe loves to show symbolism
Enhypen's show and mv are also nothing but symbolism. It's impossible to enjoy kpop now bc all I see is symbols

I lurk sometimes and saw this. Idk if you discussed this, sorry if you did. I haven't read this thread in a while.
Also the second pic is so weird, they are wearing appropriate clothes but the angle is so creepy to me idk

Watch: HYBE's New Girl Group Survival Show “R U Next?” Unveils 1st Teaser  And Posters | Soompi

Watch: HYBE's New Girl Group Survival Show “R U Next?” Unveils 1st Teaser  And Posters | Soompi

e-Enoch

Superstar
Hi everyone.
Just wanted to say recently with New York turning ORANGE, I saw a post from gematria? using people idk the right term saying that ORANGE = 33 and rituals are coming and then I immediately remembered Hybe and CJ's (Enhypen "sister" group) survival show is coming on June 30th and their logo was Be the Orange. Everybody was confused why orange and iirc it was released before or during NY turned orange and wild fires in Canada, it kinda makes sense doesn't it? I know it sounds stupid but kpop big 4 companies especially Hybe loves to show symbolism
Enhypen's show and mv are also nothing but symbolism. It's impossible to enjoy kpop now bc all I see is symbols

I lurk sometimes and saw this. Idk if you discussed this, sorry if you did. I haven't read this thread in a while.
Also the second pic is so weird, they are wearing appropriate clothes but the angle is so creepy to me idk

Watch: HYBE's New Girl Group Survival Show “R U Next?” Unveils 1st Teaser  And Posters | Soompi's New Girl Group Survival Show “R U Next?” Unveils 1st Teaser  And Posters | Soompi

Watch: HYBE's New Girl Group Survival Show “R U Next?” Unveils 1st Teaser  And Posters | Soompi's New Girl Group Survival Show “R U Next?” Unveils 1st Teaser  And Posters | Soompi
Interesting... looks like they are running towards a "ring of fire..."

Lots of en cee tee guys were sick too. Reprogramming?

I would keep watching onew. He has been absent, sick, and left off of plans for a while now after he released new solo projects. I can't help but wonder was it his swan song?
Their anniversary live was lackluster because him and Keyyy were there but elsewhere mentally. The performance was great as always, but it's obvious there's a schism. I just want Minhooo and Taem1n to leave and go somewhere better. I heard they want to leave, but the others don't.

3 of their artists recovering for health issues, that sound fishy
All of them have the same copy paste reasons for not being at events. Could they be trying to leave? SHIN33 without On3w wouldn't be enough. Along with Jjong, and Taem1n, he's one of the core vocalists. Everyone can hold their own as soloists, but their vocals came together beautifully.

loginine

Veteran
All of them have the same copy paste reasons for not being at events. Could they be trying to leave? SHIN33 without On3w wouldn't be enough. Along with Jjong, and Taem1n, he's one of the core vocalists. Everyone can hold their own as soloists, but their vocals came together beautifully.
I remember there was this post they said Tàèmïn wants to leave. Maybe those sick people are being threatened to stay or coerced to comply.

RecievingA

Veteran
Hi everyone.

Hi everyone.

Impossible to enjoy imo, with how obvious the messaging is and at the same time, anyone calling it out immediately being censored.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Mamamoo members look increasingly masculine, as if they were inverted at a very young age, and I'm now wondering if they're trans. I used to think it was just Hwa but they all have some weird proportions and physiology.
i kinda suspected Solar too, yes usually not all the member are trans , one or two could be bio girls ..

I remember there was this post they said Tàèmïn wants to leave. Maybe those sick people are being threatened to stay or coerced to comply.
That's how you know their company is desperate. Those are some of the best singers. Baekhy7n, Taem1n, Ka1, On3w, and they could lose more income if K3y and Minh0 left. They do a lot of lucrative acting work.

00kpop00

Established
Last edited:

gettingedu

Established
you might see this everywhere that she is first wife of adam BUT THATS CORRUPTION OF THE WORD OF GOD AND IS NOT TRUE AND YAH IS VERY ANGRY ABOUT IT. last night He told me that “this my child is corruption of my Holy Word why do you think they removed the book of enoch from the bible?” and i knew it immediately because the book of enoch deals with the giants how the watchers made an agreement to come down and sleep with human women who birthed the nephilim in detail. same goes to book of jasher it’s detailed and i’ve been led to read it by the Holy Spirit seeing things i never saw/realized before.

lilith is known as the mother of all abominations and also a signal about the demonic soaring to levels like never before. it’s also the spirit of the alphabet community the lesbians etc and as you can see they are already praising it and not questioning a thing i cried so much when i saw people praising that thing the Holy Spirit was burning with anger and with sadness grieving for the lost deceived souls.
Wow, I never actually thought about how saying Lilith is the first wife is an abomination to God because it’s calling God a liar, He is not a man that He should lie and how you worded everything made me realize some things about that about the Lilith story and lgbtq. Praise God

loginine

Veteran
All kpop stars are jabbed, correct? We won't know by what company and lot number the jabs were in or under, which jabs specifically were administered to which kpop star specifically.

These are effects of the jabs, graphene oxide is very toxic to cells of the body.
I think they might get a different version of the potion than the regular public.

e-Enoch

Superstar
All kpop stars are jabbed, correct? We won't know by what company and lot number the jabs were in or under, which jabs specifically were administered to which kpop star specifically.

These are effects of the jabs, graphene oxide is very toxic to cells of the body.
Moonbin might have died due to adverse/fatal effects of the vaxx... If this was the case, it has very serious implications on the health of these artists in the KPop industry...it's been wreaking havoc among Hollywood celebrities...for example, Jamie Foxx is reported to be paralyzed & blind...

arhur12

Star
Their anniversary live was lackluster because him and Keyyy were there but elsewhere mentally. The performance was great as always, but it's obvious there's a schism. I just want Minhooo and Taem1n to leave and go somewhere better. I heard they want to leave, but the others don't.
About 0new I am worried it could be because of the Yoga. Yoga is a harmless activity if you do it like most westerners but he became a Yoga instructor and had been doing workshops and recruiting new people into his Yoga community. I noticed he changed a lot in recent months. He was looking unkempt and tried hard to look happy but it seemed fake. His fans did not take it seriously and attacked anyone who said he was not looking good. I am worried that he could be affected by demonic influence. Yoga can make you vulnerable to demonic attacks. It feels good in the beginning when you think you are getting better but it slowly destroys your body and mind. Yoga is not a cure for depression and I hope he did not try to use it as a replacement for therapy.

e-Enoch

Superstar
About 0new I am worried it could be because of the Yoga. Yoga is a harmless activity if you do it like most westerners but he became a Yoga instructor and had been doing workshops and recruiting new people into his Yoga community. I noticed he changed a lot in recent months. He was looking unkempt and tried hard to look happy but it seemed fake. His fans did not take it seriously and attacked anyone who said he was not looking good. I am worried that he could be affected by demonic influence. Yoga can make you vulnerable to demonic attacks. It feels good in the beginning when you think you are getting better but it slowly destroys your body and mind. Yoga is not a cure for depression and I hope he did not try to use it as a replacement for therapy.
Yes, indeed. Yoga is a strong portal or entry point for demonic possession...

arhur12

Star
Yes, indeed. Yoga is a strong portal or entry point for demonic possession...
Yes I am worried his health conditions could be related to Yoga because he started to look gaunt around late March-April when he first started to post about Yoga on his Instagram. He was in China for a Yoga Workshop until end of April and Shinee didn't have many activities in recent months so I am not sure if it is ok to blame SM for overworking him. Shinee only did a 2-day fan meet in May and had no official schedules in April. He is probably sick because of some other reason.