Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

sandonthebeach

Established
Thank you for this. But would this be more appropriate for the tayl0r $wift thread?
I should have, sorry. But, what are the chances that, people who attended different shows, report the same phenomena?
Is it some sort of experiment? Is it connected to the Astroworld incident?
Suga concert contains bright red lights and heavy smoke
These bright red lights are everywhere. In whole scene was with bright red lighting when week appears in the idol
Interesting. Besides, I'm remembering about that controversy of using a vocal sample of Jim Jones. Who's composing their songs and designing the scenarios?

Beautiful

Star
4chan's Kpop conspiracy list compiled by /mu/ half joke, half serious.

View attachment 87837
Okay iu foundation intresting. I searched for it and she continuously donated to green umbrella children foundation and once for other foundation huge amount. From 2019 she is doing continuously every may and dec for children day and Christmas.
I knew seol ferry was planned and it was ritual but jwyp involved..... I didn't knew it

00kpop00

Established

Not kpop but I don't know where to post this, this article is not updated

Last edited:

sandonthebeach

Established
I searched for it and she continuously donated to green umbrella children foundation and once for other foundation huge amount
I don't know about that foundation, but many children foundation and NGOs, have been caught in shady stuff. Here are some examples:

About Loona being a money laundering scheme; well, I don't think it's too outlandish.

cadiz

Star
i think they only used her to atract the kpop fans, and the tw trends

but i dont think any of the casts respects her as an actress or artist

2thest4rs

Established
4chan's Kpop conspiracy list compiled by /mu/ half joke, half serious.

View attachment 87837
i'm sorry but i laughed at it's all just one guy.
i wanna know the origin of all of these.
I only know about prostitute rings, joy tv orgasm, 666 days apart so if anyone has any information on literally anything else I would love for you to share!

Last edited:

Beautiful

Star
GD contract expired but yg is holding onto him don't if he renewal
He is the only one they have now