Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Lawol

Tbh I don't believe these rumors of m1nh0 amd ta3m1n wanting to leave, if anything sh1n33 members would probably be the last ones to leave. They've been getting some of the best promos and treatment among all sm artists since jj0ng's passing both group and solo (deff better than what they had as 0t5, especially from DCM onwards). And I think they're deep in the 0ccult and high up in the ranks. In the new song they're saying where they stand is in the right; meaning on the right path. Also, there's lines about illuminating the fans, their tour is called p3rf3ct illumination? It's all about luc1f3r and/or seeing themselves as g0ds; they're full of themselves. They don't see anything wrong with where they are and what they're doing guys, they actually enjoy it very much, that is the problem with all of those so called 'id0ls' but it's in the human nature to give into the temptation and lead a sinful lifestyle even if you know it's wrong; 'do what thou wilt'.

0n3w is basically saying the same in this video:
'I like what I do. I love it. I hope my members and I do what we do with happiness'

edit: also I kinda liked the new song but they're wearing skirts there? yuck

Last edited:

ivyboss

Established

OrinaCano

Established
Greetings to all of You.

My loved one has been diagnosed with brain tumor, although by the Grace of Jesus Christ the tumor is not huge. The tumor is small and can be cured with medication. But I need all of your guys prayers. So please pray for my loved one so that the tumor gets cured soon and my loved one gets well soon in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Thank you. God Bless You All.

minnie82

Superstar
Greetings to all of You.

My loved one has been diagnosed with brain tumor, although by the Grace of Jesus Christ the tumor is not huge. The tumor is small and can be cured with medication. But I need all of your guys prayers. So please pray for my loved one so that the tumor gets cured soon and my loved one gets well soon in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Thank you. God Bless You All.
i will pray for your loved one, i'll give you an hug

Greetings to all of You.

Sure beloved we all will Pray for your loved one and wish your loved one a speedy recovery.

lilyofthevalleys

Established
Greetings to all of You.

I am keeping your loved one in my prayers. God Bless!

lilyofthevalleys

Established
It has been rumored that she has been gay since she was a kid so I'm not surprised by the color scheme.

She was always advertised as a dedicated catholic so I wonder if she really was and is doing this for success? Or was she never a follower of christ and it was just image.

The crazy thing is that this song flopped. She hasn't seen true success in over a decade. All That symbolism and Satan worshipping for what?

ivyboss

Established
Greetings to all of You.

I’m praying for good luck to your loved one Take care!!!

arhur12

Star
Greetings to all of You.

I will pray for your loved one. Take care.

loginine

Veteran
Last edited: