Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Beautiful

Star
Something is wrong with this just my opinion
I see anime but none va sound this hoarse. And the thing i observed is sometime their voices change and looks like normal voices, not only them many idols, tea also has a drastic change in his voice his voice became so raspy. I thought they did voice surgery or something
And crazy thing is these voices are always compared as hell voice specially felizs and kowoeims

Last edited:
Something is wrong with this just my opinion
I see anime but none va sound this hoarse. And the thing i observed is sometime their voices change and looks like normal voices, not only them many idols, tea also has a drastic change in his voice his voice became so raspy. I thought they did voice surgery or something
And crazy thing is these voices are always compared as hell voice specially felizs and kowoeims
Maybe they get possessed to get their Talent/special voice? Or tap into Something spiritually

00kpop00

Established
If this has been posted before, then as a reminder, we should read the post again.

e-Enoch

Superstar
This was a LIVE performance of the song...and notice how Jm seemed to be "out of sorts" or "maybe drunk..." Singing live is really a challenge to him...lol

lilyofthevalleys

Established