Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Tee

Established
I googled it as well. It's just mind boggling how they even find my channel. They probably stay all day googling Illuminati in Youtube and leave their info lol. It was just so funny when I saw it. They was the "enlightenment" in me. :D

I was prepared for hate comments but this was a really unexpected comment. They caught me unprepared with tihs one.
Sure, but the videos are just photos. Nothing special and i was playing around with some free programs. Pls, don't laugh at them. xD
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk37fBX8TWRl1MNowcmWJ7A
Ignoring is the best policy.

Tee

Established
I agree with u but cant believe all of this even if its theories there are lyrics of bts that creeps me out lately like pied piper
I’m just done!
Yes I agree. Set your mind on good things, not evil. Why risk it?

Tee

Established
I wonder why BigHit never sued those "army" that created disrespectful memes and videos and those "bangtan hub" site.......
Never. Big Hit is harming them themselves gay shipping them and all. They don't have their interests in mind just their own. The boys can sue but probably are programmed too much to do it,

Tee

Established
That's weird how those feelings suddenly submerge after just a dream! I remember having a dream of J-Hope before I even knew all the names of BTS and wasn't into all that, and even despite of these facts I got that feels for him loooooool

There is also one weird thing that happens to me: when I wake up for a few seconds in the middle of the sleeping I realize that I'm thinking about some certain idol lol and then fall asleep again wtf. Like once I was sleeping, then suddenly woke up and asked myself if Suho could be a good president and then fell asleep lol
These go to prove Satanic influence is already upon us. We have to resist. Thanks to this thread and prayer, I now refuse to watch them except for the research done here. Gonna turn addiction into action to help ou somehow.

Tee

Established
I haven't watched all of the Q-quest video just the beginning and what he said about the sexual fascination with aliens and the human race hit me!
There is also a sexual fascination between demons and humans too. There's many movies, tv shows, and anime with sexual interaction between demons and human.
I'm just sitting here wondering why are these sexual encounters so interesting to us humans? Is it because it is something foreign and unknown? Wanting to try something different from the norm? Huh.. this subject just boggles my mind..
I'm curious.
I'm not sure I'd be curious about it at all. Sounds gross. The music could have embedded subliminal sounds that pulls you towards the msg though. Watch out

Tee

Established
I disagree with this entirely. Kpop does not dumb anyone down; not that i've seen, anyway. This is the problem I think with becoming awake for some people. You can't learn to enjoy things anymore because you're always in analyze mode. How does one continue to enjoy life in any way if everything is seen as terribly evil?

That feels a bit weird to say, as I am not at all ignorant of the many things that could go on in the various industries, but you've gotta learn to disconnect sometimes. It won't kill anyone, or make you stupid, to just enjoy music. Even if it is pushing some "agenda."

Many within circles like this have forgotten how to just enjoy themselves. It's important to find a balance between delving into conspiracy research and just living.
I disagree with you entirely. That is exactly what the evil says to the innocent sheep: relax, enjoy, don't think too much. K-Pop has become an addiction for numerous people. You said it yourself that it is hard to leave it. Your tone is exactly like that of a devil's advocate. Sorry I'm so straight forward - but I think you are way off.

Tee

Established
Stop being so damned sensitive. I don't have some stupid out for you. It just so happens that you say a lot that I really don't like or am annoyed by. Besides that, most of what I said was a general statement as I know first hand how all consuming this research becomes. I've only immersed myself in it for longer than i've been into Kpop.

I will continue making posts how I like, thanks very much. If you choose to take issue with what I reply to you with, then that's your problem. Either pass it by or respond about what I said instead of throwing a fit.
YOU ARE A TROLL.

Tee

Established
Hi guys! I am so happy that I found this site,i've managed to read the entire forum thread and I have to say it was very eye-opening for me,thank you for openly exposing the truth out there,the world needs more of you.I've always been aware of the satanism being promoted in the entertainment world.My cousin is an actress in my country and when she was casted for a small role in a local theatre,the producer asked her if she was willing to sleep with men and women or if she was a member of the Freemasonry.She was so shocked,luckily she declined.The scary part was that it was a small role for a theatrical play,not even for a tv role or something.A friend of mine is also an actress and she told me that many of the teachers who happen to be big actors and supposedly "family guys" are in fact sexual predators or pedos.Despite living in a small country in Europe,Freemasonry is big here,most of the musicians,actors,politicians are part of it.I can't help to wonder if all this stuff happens here,what is really going down in the big scene like Hollywood etc.For what i've been told by people who work in the entertainment field in my country is that artists only promote those symbols in order to gain money and fame they are not satanists or something but they know the game(for me it doesn't make a big difference plus I don't know if it's entirely true) also, many of them have to act gay -despite the fact that aren't actually- in order to gain roles etc, it is so pathetic. I've been a kpop fan for 7 years but I've been noticing the satanic symbols that are used in Mv's etc for awhile now, which made me sad bc I thought kpop was different.My fav groups are Shinee and Exo.Do you believe Exo are really into this stuff or they just follow their agenda? I am so sad that SM uses them for their evil purposes.Btw Chanyeol gives me really weird vibes I don't know how to explain it,but he is always throwing up the V sign,one eye etc Also what about Taemin?I always found it weird that Sm promoted only him at such great lenght by giving him solo albums,reality shows,documentaries etc since his voice is mediocre compared to Jonghyun and Onew who were the main vocalists.Don't get me wrong I honestly admire him and he is truly an amazing and talented dancer of course and his voice has hugely improved as well but as I said ,vocally he is no where on Jonghyun's and Onew's level.Sorry for the long post,I just wanted to share those things with you guys.
Ps Don't mind my english :/
Thanks for sharing. I saw two Masonic lodges in my life - one in London smack in the middle of the city with no signs or markings and a huge door locked up and another in IL. Even before I knew what it was, the bldgs gave you the secret and odd presence that is not normal.
Again, I think Taemin gives off a sexual and a strangely eager vibe that may indicate he would gladly participate in the illuminati plan and possibly sleep with man. Of course I am just speculating. If they are all under so much programming and pressure, a normal person would naturally either endure or become depressed. He instead is smiley all the time yet very sexual. Jonghyun feels more sincere and possibly unwillingly to sleep his way up? Not sure.

Tee

Established
B
For so many of us to be able to feel the same satanic influence in kpop only proves further that it wasn't just presumptions.
I else appeased myself the same way. I know it will freak you out but a month before Jonghyun died God had been constantly repeating those two phrases - "Jonghyun will die. Once that happens, it's the end(of a certain era)." I was really frightened every time this popped up into my mind. And then, it happened. That's when I understood that I was playing with God. I knew I had to start sharing everything for once.

My first kpop groups were BIGBANG and 2NE1 with their song Lollipop. Soon after that I started listening to every single kpop group/artist I could found on google. I was obsessed with listening to music. My most fave groups were BB, SHINee, SNSD, Super Junior, DBSK, Ft Island, NCT. Then I had a korean underground music period. I have tried almost every possible artist out there.
My ub were GD and Jonghyun. And that's when it hit me officially that I can't keep playing around anymore. I still listen to it daily when I work out. But nothing is the same anymore and it'll never be. This world is a rotten place.
Btw, since you mentioned it, has anyone noticed the numerous times lollipops pop up in all the K-pop MVs? Does everyone has to do it at least once? If so why?

Tee

Established
Yah, but now that I think about it. They might be trying to make them look younger rather than more feminine. There is an old documentary called Conspiracy of Silence that talks about things like this. It was a prostitution ring and most of the victims were young boys. There is a whole man/boy love market out there that would probably love kpop.

This is the whole documentary, but you can skip to the boy's testimony at 21:10 if you are interested. What he says has just haunted me for years now. You will also notice that he is something of a pretty boy and has some more feminine attributes. I think there are similarities that can be seen between him and the Kpop boys. It isn't necessarily proof, but I think it is a definite possibility.

Hollywood is said by many to have p***phile elites, and K-pop would not be exception. Evil is just that -doing whatever is most wrong and against the goodness of a God and a his design. I would say they make them both feminine and younger to appeal to these sick individuals. Many adult males sexually abuse young boys. This is no joke but very real in most countries.

Tee

Established
There was a lot of flashing with "pix3lface" and turns out to be the name of the creator of this.. difficult art
https://www.instagram.com/pix3lface/?hl=ru
I think you're onto something - the artists, costume and set designers. They are the ones coming up with these imageries - they must either be given concepts or direct design guidelines. The question is why are they all different individuals but coming up with similar stuff? Do they secretly work for the same secret boss? Or are the individual ent. companies connected hence giving all different designers similar guidelines? I would love to hear what you guys have all found.

Tee

Established
I am suspecting this thing! some might think I am crazy may be for saying that, but I suspect that there is spell binding me with SHINee, especially Key, I haven't forget that dream till today, I found it odd
It is real. Some videos on YouTube there is spell casting in rock music which I think can happen to K-pop,too. I find myself waking up with such songs even though I don't even like it. I don't find it to be true with regular music I listen to , whether it's jazz or praise music. Also, I cannot look at some of the guys I found attractive in K-pop anymore. It's like it instantly stirs up strong emotions. It could be what they call a "soul tie". The way to break it is to cut off all contact and replace with the love of Jesus and His Word. Listening to Christian music helps.