Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

PricklyPlant

Rookie
They may have taken Jong-Hyun's DNA and might create a clone. Don't be surprised. Jjong had superior genes. We seek truth and justice for Kim Jong-Hyun. May someone have the courage to speak up.
Might be xiaojun..they look similar.

yoongiyoongi

Established
remember the A0A jlmln bullying scandal against mlna? she tried committing suicide again! its a clear sign how some groups can seem so close and fond to each other but really are against each other! and look theres this weird photo with her with the obvious eye symbolism. and in her posts shes been explaining how her other members and company never supported her and sided with jlmln.
http://instagr.am/p/CC7LYcZHjCk/
she looks devastated and afraid, i pray she gets healed of her pain/trauma and God comfort her
this is so wrong and disgusting what are they trying to push here ... why did her handler or comapny make her pose even though she's breaking down and unhappy what is wrong with them ??? they're literally just making things worse of all things she needs the most to them its to flash a one eye symbolism to show she's controlled by them and to force her to smile and to take pictures of her in pain ... that's messed up i pray she gets help ... she even looks like she cried before or during them taking these pictures

yoongiyoongi

Established
Maybe she is being threatened. That Jimin girl look like the vengeful type. Also this Mina girl should let it rest now. To keep trying to take her life, showing everyone the scars, etc... She's seeking attention? Grow up! Her bully already resigned. a0a future is uncertain now. All the a0a girls stand to lost everything they worked so hard for. So, why is Mina being so mean? Don't she care for her former bandmates. She said she used to hv good relation with them, then why now is she asking for their apologies???
She isn't seeking attention, she's reaching out to people for help and to most likely escape whatever evil they want to do you'll never know if they want to kill her off or if they're still torturing her ... and that's pretty insensitive... the satanic people hurting her should be the ones to grow up, not a perosn that is being manipulated and tortured, she clearly needs help from God and support spirituallly ,mentally and probably physically too .. also be careful with how you analsyse things because she probably doesn't have access to her phone and her handlers are taking advantage of this situation and doing stuff and monitoring her posts and all not everything that is uploaded by her may be done so freely she will be under attack and her life would be at a higher risk .. and their career doesn't matter if they're just slaves to a satanic industry for entertainment and deception , they deserve to break free and have a better life and to find Jesus Christ and be healed from all this ...

yoongiyoongi

Established
Maybe she is being threatened. That Jimin girl look like the vengeful type. Also this Mina girl should let it rest now. To keep trying to take her life, showing everyone the scars, etc... She's seeking attention? Grow up! Her bully already resigned. a0a future is uncertain now. All the a0a girls stand to lost everything they worked so hard for. So, why is Mina being so mean? Don't she care for her former bandmates. She said she used to hv good relation with them, then why now is she asking for their apologies???
The people that are mean are the satanic people that have tortured them and ruined them .. as for jimin as much as she is evil ... i think people should also be careful... she could be suicidal too every member is most likely traumatised... and i won't be suprised the handlers would have fun with this situation to intensify their abuse or to mock them or something ... maybe what happened to jimin is even a humiliation ritual or she could be the handler for the group ... this industry is just messed up

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
She's seeking attention? Grow up!
So, why is Mina being so mean? Don't she care for her former bandmates.
then why now is she asking for their apologies???
If I was Mina, I would tell the same as her statement. She is not mean at all. She is the victim for 10 years being in AOA with that evil girl Jimin. And the rest of members might be not supporting Mina because they were scared too by Jimin. I think why Mina asks for apologies from the rest of members because they didn't defend Mina when she was bullied by Jimin or maybe they were in Jimin's side. Although Mina said that she is fine with the rest of members, maybe there is more problem too. And her former bandmates don't care about Mina I think. She is the victim and it is so hard to deal so don't you dare to say that Mina is an attention seeker. Like you don't know what it feels when you got bullied and no-one helps you at all. She doesn't dare to tell her problem to her family. Not just that, the agency is somehow bad and giving Mina threat too. She was really scared. And the really big problem is from the agency. The netizens are almost the same. Like don't they just shut the fuck up if they can't support Mina? They told that Mina is an attention seeker. Don't they think how hurts Mina's heart sees the comment like that?

a0a future is uncertain now
It's not Mina's fault. It's agency's fault. Don't blame her. The agency doesn't care about AOA too now.

Harbouring so much negativity against so many ppl is not helping her much.
It's true. But somehow it's hard to just deal with all the things and move on with all. She got threatened by the agency too. It's a threat after that problem happened. She must be really scared and remember all the past times happened to her at that time. And because of Mina, other idols try to talk about their bullying problem. I know that Mina somehow is too far for talking about the bullying scandal by Jimin and tho Jimin had left from AOA. But still, what make me triggered is the agency give threat to Mina too. She is in a big problem with the agency. She is trying to tell the truth but don't call her as attention seeker. You could never know how hard Mina deals with that. She needs support from other people since her family might not be able to help her

yoongiyoongi

Established
You misconstrued what I said. I sympathize with Mina and I understand what she's been through and I rejoiced when Jimin resigned. Mina won over Jimin and I hoped Mina will find the will and strength to move on and focus on her recovery and rehabilitation. Mental health is serious issue and she will need lots of help from every angle possible. Atm she should lay low and focus only on gettin better . That's what I hoped for but then..bam! what happened? Mina start targeting the rest of her former bandmates.

There are two sides to every story and we should look at both sides logically before coming to any conclusion. Mina isn't the only victim in aoa. Take the case of Chanmi. She debuted at 15 and she went through very hard depressing times herself at such young age. She even had suicidal thoughts then which worried her financially poor mum so much. When she was going through her bad phase, did her bandmates (including Mina) support her? Fight for her? No, no one did! Chanmi alone struggled, sucked up and endured. Also former member Cho-a left the group because of bullying. Did Mina speak up for her? Support her?

Now we won't judge Mina for not supporting them. Clearly she was in her own difficult spot then and she was scared. Since everyone gets judged by the same yard stick, we will not judge her former band mates either. Everyone has their own reasons and every one struggles. Wish Mina has enuff good sense to know this and view the issue from everyone's angle. She tryna take everyone down with her is not good and very very immature. I wish Mina leave her beleaguered former bandmates alone to pick up the pieces and carry on...and she should also move on.
mina may not even be the person targetting her bandmates , these idols are literally deprived from freedom and much more so it won't be suprising that her handlers are causing all this chaos and drama really ... also you don't know the intensity of what goes on behind the scenes, you don't know why they may be letting mina be so open about this ... she may be killed off or worse .. her case is simlar to sulli ..
As for the other members its very sad to see what they were put through but you don't know what is possiblly happening behind the scenes that they don't tell us about , you'll never know if they have tried to comfort each other privately or if they just worsen their torture by being hateful to themselves... they are in a satanic and highly controlled industry and things don't just happen at their own will at times .. and stop blaming mina you keep picking on someone who most likely has nothing to do with this situation she needs help and i pray with the attention she's getting she gets help thoughts like this about her does no good and its a way of indirectly siding with what her handlers are doing ....
And you don't even know what is happening to this girl , she is not in a good state at all and she's only getting worse and you keep being insensitive and narrow ... her handlers control her , she has alters too just like the rest of the group that also control her ... they're all breaking down one way or another and need help , don't accept everything you see at face value there are darker motives going on behind what is going on.

yoongiyoongi

Established
You misconstrued what I said. I sympathize with Mina and I understand what she's been through and I rejoiced when Jimin resigned. Mina won over Jimin and I hoped Mina will find the will and strength to move on and focus on her recovery and rehabilitation. Mental health is serious issue and she will need lots of help from every angle possible. Atm she should lay low and focus only on gettin better . That's what I hoped for but then..bam! what happened? Mina start targeting the rest of her former bandmates.

There are two sides to every story and we should look at both sides logically before coming to any conclusion. Mina isn't the only victim in aoa. Take the case of Chanmi. She debuted at 15 and she went through very hard depressing times herself at such young age. She even had suicidal thoughts then which worried her financially poor mum so much. When she was going through her bad phase, did her bandmates (including Mina) support her? Fight for her? No, no one did! Chanmi alone struggled, sucked up and endured. Also former member Cho-a left the group because of bullying. Did Mina speak up for her? Support her?

Now we won't judge Mina for not supporting them. Clearly she was in her own difficult spot then and she was scared. Since everyone gets judged by the same yard stick, we will not judge her former band mates either. Everyone has their own reasons and every one struggles. Wish Mina has enuff good sense to know this and view the issue from everyone's angle. She tryna take everyone down with her is not good and very very immature. I wish Mina leave her beleaguered former bandmates alone to pick up the pieces and carry on...and she should also move on.
Every aoa member is probably in the same state as her and probably silenced to never reveal their pain as much as they're letting mina to do now ... the problem is not mina and the sitaution she's in that's just staged drama to bully her and make her feel worse or something, the problem are the satanic and sadistic people so stop thinking she's the one at fault when its clearly the evil people that control them

Shuna

Veteran
Awoken2 very interesting, it has a lot of things that will make you think of KPop clips, like the title of the video, in reference to the implants, (to the cameras, where DO is sitting on it in the clip 'Monster', to symbolize 'security '), the reference to the movie' V for Vendeta ', which can be linked to V and other references, like the asteroid:

cdigital379

Established
After reading this about H3echul he seems like a mk handler...

Also he was so proud in a broadcast saying how $M show support for their idols in mental health issues. How he's able to say that?
especially after two "friends" of the same company died due to mental health issues? (at least it's what the media say to us).
Lolylol,

I BELIEVE SO AS WELL!!! I am a bit busy at the hospital and all (and behind on here a bit), but I plan do a write up on "handlers". Heechul is in that write up. <<<333>>>>

btach

Established
Lolylol,

I BELIEVE SO AS WELL!!! I am a bit busy at the hospital and all (and behind on here a bit), but I plan do a write up on "handlers". Heechul is in that write up. <<<333>>>>
To this day, I wonder why Jong-Hyun's mother declined an autopsy and did not demand an investigation. SM gave her foundation around $800,000. For my only son, baby..I'll demand an investigation and an autopsy. I have so many questions, but the truth always find its way home. Once the dust settles and Shinee is no more and Mr Lee is gone, people will start talking. Guilt will force people to speak up. I take comfort in that.

To this day, I wonder why Jong-Hyun's mother declined an autopsy and did not demand an investigation. SM gave her foundation around $800,000. For my only son, baby..I'll demand an investigation and an autopsy. I have so many questions, but the truth always find its way home. Once the dust settles and Shinee is no more and Mr Lee is gone, people will start talking. Guilt will force people to speak up. I take comfort in that.
all the dead Kpop celebrities same no autopsy...its not coincidence...it just that its rule forced in the industry...because they can hide what they have done which they killed them and not suicide...same like Sulli, goo hara and others...the list goes on
the family have no say and basically is a puppet told what to do..if any thing, its the fans that have free will and must speak out

In my previous comment, I told that it seems like he has some issues with the members. I didn't surprised.
according to some fans though, the company has forced him to leave because of some controversial Vlive he have done, but they wonder though why now, because it happened like three months ago..I think it wasn't his choice to leave though