Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Nobodybuthere

Rookie
View attachment 3512
North Korea will invade Korea and china will support it or possibly their army will come too, thus this communist symbol

View attachment 3513
the biochemical or nuclear weapon that will destroy Korea
View attachment 3514

View attachment 3515
many people will be desperate and will commit suicide

View attachment 3516
people will protest the oppression and the martial law
View attachment 3517
North Korean soldier giving order to the south, symbolizing that there is agreement between the two government behind the scene, so they will let the South Army to make it self lose the war to the North

View attachment 3518
They are mocking Korean people that they will hide underground like insects during the war

View attachment 3519
this is the nuclear winter probably

View attachment 3520
according to google translate, this mean the paektu mountain will have lava, and when this happen, the war will end not only in Korea but through asia
View attachment 3521
when the war will end, Korea will be freed from the north but now they are under anti-christ and he will put microchip in people head

he finally will rule over Korea and the world

I hope if there is way to stop this plan, don't know if its too late right now :(
There were 90 cards, do you know where I can find them all?

Shuna

Veteran
New Comeback for Oneus, named 'Come Back Home', same name as the resumption of BTS, which ends with the appearance of an eclipse, while the other ends:
Interesting what they say, considering what they do...
Just to say / as a reminder that one of the members is making the sign of the cross:
And that Lucifer is often represented as a child (either as a young boy or a young girl).

btach

Rookie
Not necessarily. A lot of them are just songs that are meant to be catchy with attractive singers so that they can make money for shareholders.

As catchy and popular artists/groups become more famous and 'influential' then there's more of a push for the darker side of things. I also feel imagery and symbolism which is heavily discussed in this topic is really used to maintain their popularity, influence and obviously to make more money. A deal with the devil.

Lucifer - SHINee the song is catchy but the lyrics themselves are not necessarily evil. However chanting Lucifer so casually is definitely inappropriate, and to an extent..satanic?
, I recall watching a concert where they chanted all the members names then Lucifer. I was like ah? That's not normal for me because I have some awareness of what that name means however, many Kpop fans may not know and if they do, they could care less. I might be wrong.

Butterflygirl

Rookie
Hey guys, i hope you're all doing well. I am coming to the conclusion that kpop is just not good. The interesting thing is, objectively, it isn't bad. If you don't know what it's promoting, it doesn't seem bad because it makes you happy and it's hard to see what could be wrong with it. Well, that is what the Antichrist offers. What he offers looks good, but it's actually wicked. I almost want to cry because i know that these people are agents of Satan and that they all most likely have Satanic bloodlines themselves. I really think it's why some of them seem supernaturally talented (ofc not all idols are very talented, but you know what i mean).

I am starting to feel like if you choose to continue liking kpop, you're basically choosing the Antichrist and his system. You're pledging allegiance just like they are, and you will not be redeemed if you keep doing this. I am almost frustrated at God for tempting me with this music but i know that God is not really the one tempting, it's Satan and he's tempting all of us.

Time is short and things are changing a lot. Kpop is a huge tool of the NWO. It's a HUGE tool for Satan. I mean, when you see an idol in a shirt that says Crowley and all they're doing is throwing up Satanic hand signs, what do you think is going on?

I don't believe that they're innocent and confused. These idols come from families that are already affiliated with this stuff for the most part and their kids are bred for this. The symbolism is too much and guess what? It's affecting you! It's possessing you and it's changing how you think, even if you don't notice it. A lot of the music is about being free, going your own way, etc...while that's not bad, at the core it is the message of Lucifer who is a fallen angel that rebelled to seek freedom. They are his children (maybe literally, but def figuratively). They want to take us all to hell. Maybe they do this because they already know they're damned.

There's a t_Xt song called Angel or Devil, and whenever i listed to kpop these days, i feel like my angel and my devil are fighting and it feels like Satan is really fighting for my soul.

Awhhh, thank you for taking the time to read it! ^-^

Same here, I sometimes wonder how it just flies by these people's minds so effortlessly, but that's what years of social conditioning does to the mind I guess. But if you look at it this way, the concept of this whole thing happening is SO absurd and crazy that their minds refuse to believe it, and they choose to go back to the mindset of "no, that CAN'T be." I don't know if that makes sense but that's what someone close to me said and I agree with it so much. Had I not started thinking for myself and questioning things, I'd probably be in that position too (though it's also not an excuse to be clueless about these things ofc, especially since we literally have a whole forum of information right here lol.)

The best we can do right now are small things to raise awareness, social media stories, posts, videos, and try to tell people whom we know will listen, who knows, maybe the word spreads and more people will become aware and take notice or action. I personally wanna draw something in honor of Sulli and Hara, and put my thoughts on what happened and hope people read it. Just remember, never give up hope and always try and think positively and doing positive things since it can help manifest good things in to life! We can do this! We can heal the world and people's hearts if we all stand together (as cheesy as that sounds lol.) Thanks if you read this all too, and sorry if I don't make much sense since I've been staring at the screen for a long time and am pretty tired haha. I hope you have a good day/night and remember to stay fabulous!!
I like your idea of drawing..I support you to do it...I was having similar idea but writing book exposing Kpop and the death behind it as not suicide but assassination ...the more we do exposing it the better...but I wouldn't count on Kpop fans but us who already knows the truth here

There were 90 cards, do you know where I can find them all?
I just search it and found it

Nobodybuthere

Rookie

Thank you!

Nobodybuthere

Rookie

Are there cards for the entire world?

Nobodybuthere

Rookie

I've read many conspiracy theories, but the only thing that interests me in this period is the true history of humanity, I don't know, whether some alternative historians are right saying that humans lived in the earth only for 300 years. Do you know anything about it?

cdigital379

Rookie
Egypt, which was known as Kemet(GOOGLE IT) before being renamed by the Greek and captured by Arabs in 600AD, was predominantly black. Due to Arabic oppression, many Africans fled Egypt. The Egyptian peninsula covered as far as Sudan. There you will find the Nubian Pyramids(GOOGLE IT). African witchcraft is real and shapes matter. Even the huts had pyramid like shapes. Most of the rituals performed in Egypt were adopted by Europeans as they were seen to have powers hence the word BLACK MAGIC. These symbols are covenants that are still effective. As God is my witness, I have personally witnessed the effects of witchcraft. I know a witch who harvested souls. Things that go on in the spiritual realm are interesting and I hope these artists know what they open themselves to when they access these vows. They will not be Idols forever and these vows will affect them and their fans. Y'all..I have read a lot and most of these symbols are not unique as they have been around for generations, but it's exhausting to see how souls are manipulated for profit. SIGH. I am out.
\\
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTACH...'WELCOME 2 THE FORUM"!! =o)

I 100% CONCUR w/wrote you posted. Everything you said is true!!!!
Around 3/4 months ago while meditating and seeking God's help in guiding me to seek out and find info/answers on life in general; I remember heavily praying for weeks to have my eyes open to the FILTH and ATROCITIES of this world.I remember asking for God's help w/the protection of the Holy Spirit to surround me (so no harm would come to me) as I sought fourth answers about Freemasonry and Black Magic.

Lo and Behold, I came across some forum where people of all faiths commented about "SEA DEMONS". And from their it was about the S. Korean Ferry boat incident to the discussions about Japanese Satanic Occults/Kanye West/SM Entertainment/The Rothchild's/Queen Elizabeth etc....Then someone posted a link to a site that offered A LOT of (UNBELIEVABLE) but VALUABLE INFO about the Sea Demons, the oceans, the sea creatures....to VOODOO/BLACK MAGIC between Africa/India and some Asian countries.

It took me 3 months to read, re-read and process all of the information on the various subjects on this site. Some of the info was hard to swallow but to be honest; deep down I knew a good percentage was THE TRUTH!!!! I had see to some of the "fake vids' on utube and research even further into articles from Africa/India for some hard to find answers.

In fact, some women at my hospital (from the Islands of Jamaica and Haiti)....practice this stuff. To what extent, I do not know. All I do know if that other co-workers say to keep myself protected with my faith in God/Jesus and the Holy Ghost!

I researched past police cases of Black Magic/Voodoo crimes in NJ and NY. THIS SHYT IS REAL AND FCUKEN SCAREY!!! Like you said.....EUROPE is heavily intoxicated and drowning in Black Magic. We all know (or most are aware) that many alchemists are Freemasons.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I plan to write about this in another post soon...BUT THIS WAS INTERESTING YOU BROUGHT THIS UP!! So many music videos/award shows from around the world REVOLVE AROUND BLACK MAGIC!!!! THIS WAS THE STARTING DOWNFALL OF GOD telling me to be weary and back off of BTS FOR A BIT!!!!
NO LIE..... I keep a distance from BTS...but I do keep up when I can.
I do NOT rule them out completely!!

Also, I will post the BTS performance video of "FAKE LOVE"...that had me in AWE for the stage performance, while at the same time...WELL, a deep sunken feeling came over me and told me to step back. his is why I do not follow BTS as much... =o{ =o{ =o{

I still love and support them...BUT I DO NOT SUPPORT THE SHYT THEY ARE INVOLVED IN: voluntary or not.

EVEN NOW TYPING THIS.......I cannot shake the AWFUL, AWFUL, GOD AWFUL feeling they had something to do w/"Jonghyun's "suicide". I am a HUGE SHINEE FAN but this pit in my stomach will not go away. This along with the fear that the OTHER Shinee members were "PUT IN AN AWFUL POSITION" to be part of his death. ONLY GOD KNOWS THE TRUTH!!! =[ =o{ 8o{ =o(

(Awww....crap...no I am [TEARY-EYED] thinking other idols are used to harm other idols.) We need to pray for BTS/SHINEE....ALL OF THEM..........HATE THE SIN....and NOT THEM!!!! I feel many are trapped!!! I worry so much about /WAY V/ASTRO/NCT DREAM/ATEEZ and STRAY KIDS!!! EVEN TXT.......( I do not follow them) and the female idols (I do not follow most of them)...AND I DO NOT like ALEXA'S handlers, either!!

Last edited:

cdigital379

Rookie
[
Can you send the link? I watched some older variety shows but it was years ago and I was blind about all the kpop agenda. That's probably why I don't remember older kpop as satanic.
[/QU

LOLYLOL:

Give me some time. I kid u not when I say it takes me hours upon hours and months to do real deep research. I am currently using my-worker's slow (but grateful to have) tiny older tablet. My computer died 2 months ago. ALL OF MY SAVED INFO is on that computer. Also, I do NOT save anything on her tablet 4 it is NOT mine, since this is temporary. IT WILL TAKE ME SOME TIME>>>A LONG TIME!!!

If you read any of my older messages; I work long-azz hrs. at the hospital plus another job. My time is limited. Many nights I sleep barely 4-6 hrs. With Best Buy being limited (a store here in the USA if ur not from here); I may have to take my computer to a private tech to get fix. However, I often work 6 days per week. I am saving up for 2 major things and for a future condo/townhome. When I have some real free time where I am not doing dbls./15 hrs. or longer shifts...I will take the time to post some things up.

=0) CHEERS!!

Nobodybuthere

Rookie
The day MJ died, actress Farrah Fawcett did as well and the popular infomercial guy, Billy Mays, died three days later. The occult realm sounds exhausting. Let me tell you a story. My ex coworker tried to get out of homosexuality. He prayed with his mother and one night, demons attacked him and tried to chock him in his sleep. He was terrified. He hates the lifestyle, but he seems afraid and does not want to experience that attack ever again. True story. Opening certain portals is too much and maybe some of these Kpop stars are in it too deep. Also it reminds me of this verse
24 "Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan’s so-called deep secrets, ‘I will not impose any other burden on you, 25 except to hold on to what you have until I come." REV 2:24-25 .
Why your friend got in homosexuality, it was due to occult ritual?

5hawol

Rookie
PART ONE:

*****<<<333>>>333<<<333>>>*****<<<333>>>333<<<333>>>*****<<<333>>>333<<<333>>>*****
<<<333>>>333<<<333>>>*****<<<333>>>333<<<333>>>*****<<<333>>>333<<<333>>>

View attachment 39691 View attachment 39694 View attachment 39695 View attachment 39696 View attachment 39697

*****<<<333>>>333<<<333>>>*****<<<333>>>333<<<333>>>*****<<<333>>>333<<<333>>>*****

<<<333>>>333<<<333>>>

...JUST
REMEMBERING
THE SHINEE
I LOVE...

<<333>>>333<<<333>>>

****<<<333>>>333<<<333>>>*****<<<333>>>333<<<333>>>*****<<<333>>>333<<<333>>>*****

View attachment 39701 View attachment 39702 View attachment 39703
****<<<333>>>333<<<333>>>*****<<<333>>>333<<<333>>>*****<<<333>>>333<<<333>>>*****
<<<333>>>*****<<<333>>>*****333*****<<<333>>>*****<<<333>>>
>>>*****<<<333>>>*****<<<333>>>*****<<<
<<<333>>>*****<<<333>>>

(This is in 4 parts-Will finish up later 2day....ZZzzzzzzzzzz)
What's this? I don't get it! Its beautiful tho. Lol... You got great aesthetic sense

scha

Established

The more i see it, the more i see "c0vid" related. There's picture of human wearing mask and being stabbed in the heart. Doesn't it meant death?? What's with the "obvious" mask actually?!

Then, the implemented chip as to control human brain... I see, those elites really worked on vaccine for c0vid as we know b!ll g4tes the computer software developer suddenly talk about vaccine? Like really, are you kidding me?

If these images are all true, then this c0vid virus was obviously planned and run according to the image. C0vid is just another level type of "war". This is not about Kr anymore. They are the elites that want to control the whole world. The artist is just Kr. Guess it's bcs the agenda just arrive in Kr around that time so the artist (one of the elite) potraying it as in the pictures.

LSM is said the only Kr (sorry if i was wrong) to receive that fr33mson "degree" in 2009.. so probably that's the starting year. Asian is always thought number 4 related to death. So maybe that's why they predict the agenda will happened in 2014