Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

bellakim333

Rookie
Something I realized: Many kpop groups, like Blackpink and BTS, had comebacks on 6/26, and Blackpink‘s was on 6/26 at 6 pm (666=devil’s number). But why did they choose 6/26 as the release date instead of 6/06 or 6/16? Turns out, in this occult number code, the number 626 correponds to the number 14. And “How You Like That” has 14 letters!

Attachments

Fujiko

Star
wow...I didn't notice the pill they take is a blood..good catch..but I am not sure what does that mean

I believe there is a lots of predictive programming in that video....it seems like its about the future...the school with mask, like about corona plus its like its about re-education camps..China is notorious for those camps and I have heard like the Illuminati are planning in making these camps not just in China but in the world..like they would do that in New World Order or may be even before..there is Fema camps...I think its must be about this

you have also good catch..at the end they are arrested in a place like heaven..not sure what does it mean but I thought its represent ordinary people being arrested and put in a fema camps? or may be its about BTS being sacrificed..not sure
Thank you for your words but i am really ignorant about these thingsThe bloody pill contains all the knowledge,so books are not necessary to study but it is more easy...but blood represents also sacrifice....so school will be technologic but will loose human qualityAt the end of the video they reach the glory because the stairs represents them at the top..but after the top there is heaven...so they will be sacrificed??

cdigital379

Established
I think also that the hands depict Satan.

Janggeum2009:

You are partially correct! This being in the fact is represents something sinister. Apart from that (sorry...but I will come back to elaborate more...I am working right now at the hospital pulling in 16/17 hour shifts; but those hands also represent a ritual, rebirth, a conquest, praise/rise of power etc. These "hands" and others similar are depicted in art, movies, tv shows, since the dawn of history in various mythologies and kingdoms. AGAIN, I will elaborate more at a later point....(I have so much to post up from the last 2 months)....but this will give you a bit of an idea.... =0)

cdigital379

Established
They deleted my comment. I wanted to give the comment a shape of neutrality but they felt offended. I wanted to trick them a little bit but they did not got the joke

JANGGEUM2009:

What did I miss here?? I tried to look back but could not find what you were speaking about??? Who deleted our comment?? Have you seen some of my posts?? I am pretty blunt and straight forward in the posts I put up and don't take slack from anyone...So I thought it was odd you said they took down your comments??? Or maybe I am overly tired and misread something wrong??? I apologize in advance if I did??? =0)

Fujiko

Star
Armys are really toxic but sometimes others fandom considered "peaceful" are very blind and they can't see the truth..i am talking about Shawol...really i am pissed off about them.If you have a different opinion of them they will attack you in a strong way...most of them are like sheep who follows everything and their answer is that a thing is not right because Shinee don't do and bla bla bla...seriously how could they know that??Their mind is really blind it is impossible talk to them.The truth hurts.One of them a day ago talked me about being loyal to them also if they did something wrong or if boys do something it is a right thing...how they couldn't understand this is manipulation???Brainwashed people

Fujiko

Star
About predictive programming...there was a murder case about a girl who was found dead and few months before this event a telefilm about murders showed a similar case,there were a lot of coincidences in a detailed way..how does it works predictive program?People are influenced and they did what they saw on tv?Or it is symbolic that will happen what they show before?For example i saw a video about Jonghyun who told on 2013 that one of Shinee member will die...it is predictive program?A coincidence?A message for fans?He told also to use intuition to understand who was this member...how it works predictive program?I am really really confused...

Fujiko

Star
So bp's collaboration is coming and the title is ice cr3am. I don't know what to expect, but I remember that rv had a song titled like this, and that they turned those words to sound like 'I scr3am'. This line is from lyrics: I scr3am, you scr3am, gimme that, gimme that ice cr3am
A collab with Selena gomez...an illuminati puppet since she was a child...let's wait for this collab...

Fujiko

Star
I really think we are not the final receivers of the messages hidden in kpop song, we are tangential receivers. The hidden messages probably must reach to someone else. I also saw that video where Jonghyun said that one of them will face death. I really think it is much more than predictive programming. They do not care about us so they are indifferent if the message will reach to us ot not, the point is another one.
Did you see Key reaction after Jonghyun's words?It was like he was making his words ridiculous..if he talked for his depression it was very disrepectful...i don't know why but i really don't like his reaction...i would be hurt if someone makes joke about my depression...
Do you think are code messages that only illuminati or masons could understand??

Fujiko

Star
Other type of game played in America is Spin the bottle, who is a kissing party game played at teenage parties comprising boys and girls. Well in the Married to the music MV we see that the woman who kissed Jjong, teared up the mouth of Jjong, so it a kissing game. But this game is also know as a tipe of the russian roulette.
I was thinking to Married to the music because there is a scene who seems related to Jonghyun death...it is like a funeralThe kissing scene i didn't know was a reference to russian roulette...it reminds me Ladies code Mv...so it is the kiss of death?

I was thinking to Married to the music because there is a scene who seems related to Jonghyun death...it is like a funeralThe kissing scene i didn't know was a reference to russian roulette...it reminds me Ladies code Mv...so it is the kiss of death?

If you’re interested a user from this thread made a 3 part series on Jonghyuns death. She got some information from this thread. She talks about married to the music and predictive programming aswell. They use predictive programming to get people used to the idea of this happening and to program their brains to accept this reality. She also does a video on Sulli. I really recommend to watch it is you want to Know more about Jongs “suicide”

Lolylol

Established
This mv is a predictive programming festival, a youtuber explained that in a video about jonghyun suspicious suicide

I believe it's the kiss of death. in the opening scene it is written "marriage is a slow death", the girl is a bride so who married her die or since married is death and they're singing the chorus 'I'm married to the music' it can mean music is their death.

other not too subtle thing:

The other 4 members carry Jonghyun in a scene just like they did at his funeral

*predictive programming*

source:

Attachments

Fujiko

Star

If you’re interested a user from this thread made a 3 part series on Jonghyuns death. She got some information from this thread. She talks about married to the music and predictive programming aswell. They use predictive programming to get people used to the idea of this happening and to program their brains to accept this reality. She also does a video on Sulli. I really recommend to watch it is you want to Know more about Jongs “suicide”
Very interesting thank you so muchAlso it makes me sick because it is horrible how industry is...i watched part 1 and i will watch part 2 and 3 when i have the right mood because his death shocked me...the lyrics of lucifer...gross...

5hawol

Established
This is the video where Jonghyun talked about one of member who will face death...what a coincidence...there is also IU in this video...
Jjong's depression started around this time (2013 -14). His members tried their best to cheer him up, console him when he cried, etc, but they said it was very difficult to stop his tears once he start and he would cry whole day sometimes. They were often subjected to his violent outbursts and mood swings and during those times they walked on egg shells around him. Minho especially went out of his way to understand him and be there for him. Jjong suffered so much for so long and I hope he is now resting in a better place. Depression is no joke and we should acknowledge this terrible disease for awareness so that depressed patients get the help they need to fight it. Korea does not want to recognize depression because of the stigma that comes with mental illness and many celebs as well as non celebs suffer in silence and end up taking their lives.

Last edited:

doublestandardism

Established
Jjong's depression started around this time (2013 -14). His members tried their best to cheer him up, console him when he cried, etc, but they said it was very difficult to stop his tears once he start and he would cry whole day sometimes. They were often subjected to his violent outbursts and mood swings and during those times they walked on egg shells around him. Minho especially went out of his way to understand him and be there for him. Jjong suffered so much for so long and I hope he is now resting in a better place. Depression is no joke and we should acknowledge this terrible disease so it become well known and depressed ppl in Korea get the help they need to fight it. Korea does not want to recognize depression because of the stigma that comes with mental illness and many, celebs as well as non celebs, suffer in silence and end up taking their lives.
When did the members say this?

5hawol

Established
When did the members say this?
Not in one particular specific interview but in various interviews and shows and clips, etc -esp the ones where they banters. In one such clip they revealed who the sulkiest member was, the most unpredictable member, the most forgetful, the messiest, etc. Sometimes they substantiate their answer with real life incidents and stuff. In another clip they said how they would try but would fail to stop his crying and he would cry for hours with so much heartache. You hv to watch and read all their contents starting from their debut, put all the pieces of infos together and get the complete picture. I've been doing exactly that since 2008. See, Im a very devoted fan. Also, when I say Jjong was moody Im not shading him. All shawols know that jjong was the most generous, loving, caring - the most precious human ever.

Fujiko

Star
Jjong's depression started around this time (2013 -14). His members tried their best to cheer him up, console him when he cried, etc, but they said it was very difficult to stop his tears once he start and he would cry whole day sometimes. They were often subjected to his violent outbursts and mood swings and during those times they walked on egg shells around him. Minho especially went out of his way to understand him and be there for him. Jjong suffered so much for so long and I hope he is now resting in a better place. Depression is no joke and we should acknowledge this terrible disease so it become well known and depressed ppl in Korea get the help they need to fight it. Korea does not want to recognize depression because of the stigma that comes with mental illness and many, celebs as well as non celebs, suffer in silence and end up taking their lives.
Is it real depression if it was under mk ultra?He also forgot his memories...really strange...and what a coincide lucifer lyrics,Married to the music predictive programming...and Shinee who never said the truth...i never heard them saying these things about him because they act like they wants to forget that he existed...also in Shinee's clip anniversary he was excluded...
I don't believe in Shinee's real friendship,and Shawols are too blind,so they can't see the truth...the jealousy,the rivalry,the competition..they are too brainwashed..they are deceived by aegyo and cute faces...

Last edited:
Is it real depression if it was under mk ultra?He also forgot his memories...really strange...and what a coincide lucifer lyrics,Married to the music predictive programming...and Shinee who never said the truth...i never heard them saying these things about him because they act like they wants to forget that he existed...also in Shinee's clip anniversary he was excluded...
I don't believe in Shinee's real friendship,and Shawols are too blind,so they can't see the truth...the jealousy,the rivalry,the competition..they are too brainwashed..they are deceived by aegyo and cute faces...
YES, I wasn’t even a Shinee fan but what you said was Chefs Kiss!!! Yes Yes Yes... in his “suicide“ note he literally was having a disassociative episode. He was mentally ill, I agree but he didn’t kill himself. Someone doesn’t go to a convenience store to get a pack of cigarettes when they’re thinking of taking their life. They’re more likely to be thinking irrationally. It’s also impossible to act normally and plan the future of a book you want to write . Jonghyun was murdered by the elite