Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

worldinside

Rookie
Guys, After listening Goo-hara's news, I am shocked..I mean it's too much..It made me believe that kpop stars got no privacy or stable life..Guys, I thought about something about those kind of deaths...I think that it is promoting "suicide and depression culture" among young fans (you know what youngsters are heavily influenced by kpop and it's idols, fashion, everything)..I know reasons of those death were different, but Illuminati controlled Media is saying that All celebrities' death bcz of depression and suicide (same drama news all time)..You will see those type of news from idols that, "I have been suffering from depression"...They will become easy target(Media will find later this reason to explain her/his death later)..Demon loves to kill already broken people...My mind is saying that there are more celebrities will die (2020-2023) in those demon people's hand ( I pray that it will never happen, God must save those poor idols)..
i believe manny kpop idol have unstable life, preasure of being always perfect, the competition to be always exsist in industries, facing critique and malicious haters and knetz sharp comments, have no freedom to pretty much doing anything include dating, tight scedhule work and no time for enjoyed their life even they have plenty of money, they basicly like doll living in cage, this is why they easily get depressed and feel lonely. their industries actually so cruel

Ari29

Rookie
Does anyone follow Jackson Wang on Instagram?
https://www.instagram.com/jacksonwang852g7/?hl=en
His recent photos are kinda weird type..I think that now Someone rans his instagram account (I mean his handlers) ..Also Jackson looks so lost and tired..This guy also have depression and hate comments issue ( you know like Goo-Hara and Sulli)..His latest mv "Bullet to the heart" was disturbing..I don't know about his future..

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Blueming very similar to goblin by Sull!. Gematria of blueming and goo hara are 11 11 7 7 for both. IU lets go of two balloons at the end of the MV. One is grey and other is blue. One could mean Shinee member and other is for Sull! (her fav color was blue).

Color blue is for sacrifices a telling sign of human sacrifice. Blooming is usually a revival meaning something is revived after its died.

No wonder a bunch of kpoop artists were doning blue hair and blue outfits in real life and MV's lately.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Does anyone follow Jackson Wang on Instagram?
https://www.instagram.com/jacksonwang852g7/?hl=en
His recent photos are kinda weird type..I think that now Someone rans his instagram account (I mean his handlers) ..Also Jackson looks so lost and tired..This guy also have depression and hate comments issue ( you know like Goo-Hara and Sulli)..His latest mv "Bullet to the heart" was disturbing..I don't know about his future..
That guy gives such evil vibes.. and what is up with that bandage on his neck hiding a hicky from his lover? lol

sandonthebeach

Established
After Goo Hara's death......

"A petition calling for tougher punishments for abusive online comments emerged in the wake of the singer’s death, accruing thousands of signatures in less than a day."

But, the problem is.....
"Goo Hara ended up being hospitalised after a suspected suicide attempt, apologising to her fans and saying that she had been "in agony over a number of issues."
So, she had been suffering for issues not specified, but a petition has been raised for tougher punishments for abusive comments....

https://sputniknews.com/asia/201911251077397321-handwritten-and-pessimistic-cops-reveal-new-details-of-female-k-pop-star-goo-haras-death/?utm_source=https://t.co/&utm_medium=short_url&utm_content=A4qB&utm_campaign=URL_shortening

Another tragedy is being used for shady purposes.

q04440p

Rookie
i believe manny kpop idol have unstable life, preasure of being always perfect, the competition to be always exsist in industries, facing critique and malicious haters and knetz sharp comments, have no freedom to pretty much doing anything include dating, tight scedhule work and no time for enjoyed their life even they have plenty of money, they basicly like doll living in cage, this is why they easily get depressed and feel lonely. their industries actually so cruel
MK programming often breaks down when they are in their mid twenties, like brit. speers. most of these people already have a ton of alters, some of which are locked away if they became psychotic, like an alter created when they are a teen for example. so, these people experience schizophrenia-like daily lives, except heavily medicated. when the programming gets less strong, all of the alters start attacking inwards and outwards.
Has Sulli Law been legalised yet? Maybe Hara's death is a push to that law? Netizens even the non-haters doesn't like that law. Beside, people kept saying Hara's death is because of hate comments. Maybe it's a way to make people accept the Sulli law.
look at the comments on any goo hara video. its all 'society is poison' and 'the people who killed them should be held responsible' - as in, internet comments. when looking at the accounts making a lot of these 'top' comments, they are pretty see-through. shills everywhere. even here, friends! lets all be careful what we say and see. Christ is King, and change is coming.

q04440p

Rookie
Ok. I understand. Everyone has the right to discuss what he wants. But I will keep saying that all this seems to me like very big nonsense. Kpop, lighting, music, choreography, signs ... Lol, good people. Too much is exaggerated. so many attempts to bring evidence to prove the existence of this, for what? Will something change if it's really real? However, there is no concrete evidence to show that lighting still works todayok I agree, the media is misleading us, countries fighting for power may be pawns, but it is also about the life of a human being. Let the dead rest in peace. We do not know what was on their mind or what they felt they came to do.
Finally. What I mean is to stop delivering false, wrong information or assumptions that have nothing to do with it. Do we end up not listening to music because of handmade signs? Lol. There are people who read all these things and take them seriously. another nonsense .. members sacrificing their family .. Or sacrificing members to promote others. Can you still? It would be better if they saw each of their own and would stop promoting this non-existent cult. There is not enough evidence to prove his existence. I accidentally encountered this thread. I am amazed at the productivity of the minds of some.I only read part of these comments. I disagree with promoting such things. Peace to all.
*sorry for my bad english
ive edited my response, as you joined today at __:44. personally, i dont think this is the website for you if you think its 'very big nonsense'. i find that offensive to the people who have lived through these things in real life. that know what they are apart of, related to, have seen, and have learned. but, if someone wants to believe this is over the top then they can. because once everything is revealed, they will be the ones who felt dull for ignoring the biggest and brightest signs in the world. i say this with no malice intended. discussion is energy. take care, and Christ revive and awaken all who visit here.

Last edited:

Veranda57

Rookie
Ok. I understand. Everyone has the right to discuss what he wants. But I will keep saying that all this seems to me like very big nonsense. Kpop, lighting, music, choreography, signs ... Lol, good people. Too much is exaggerated. so many attempts to bring evidence to prove the existence of this, for what? Will something change if it's really real? However, there is no concrete evidence to show that lighting still works todayok I agree, the media is misleading us, countries fighting for power may be pawns, but it is also about the life of a human being. Let the dead rest in peace. We do not know what was on their mind or what they felt they came to do.
Finally. What I mean is to stop delivering false, wrong information or assumptions that have nothing to do with it. Do we end up not listening to music because of handmade signs? Lol. There are people who read all these things and take them seriously. another nonsense .. members sacrificing their family .. Or sacrificing members to promote others. Can you still? It would be better if they saw each of their own and would stop promoting this non-existent cult. There is not enough evidence to prove his existence. I accidentally encountered this thread. I am amazed at the productivity of the minds of some.I only read part of these comments. I disagree with promoting such things. Peace to all.
*sorry for my bad english
Here’s the thing.. I agree that we should all be able to express our feelings.. Most recently Lady Gaga and several other Hollywood celebrities have been speaking about all of the Satanism that she had to endure to get to the top of the entertainment industry and what she says is a perfect match to most of what you’re reading here..what I’m trying to say is this is real.. many Hollywood stars are starting to speak up more and more as time goes on.. Angelina Jolie has a tape made of her talking about what happens when they are brought into the Illuminati and there are sacrifices to help boost their careers.. of course anyone can think what they want but I tend to believe the ones that have been through it..

q04440p

Rookie
Are things related to the illuminati and the kpop industry. Probably the ones in 2018 that I read. Now I have realized that are older. I talked about those discussions.. A year later, my mistake.
you dont have to support it. they dont need your support. they have the masses support, governmental support. they rule the world. believe what you want.

you said
"A YEAR LATER, MY MISTAKE." now that you are 'older', please share what you have 'realized'.

please explain.

EDIT: i think this account was a shill, as they deleted their account and comments.

Last edited:

presenttense

Established
Have you guys noted how twitter fans are like? After i left twitter and this thing of fandom a while ago i started to see a pattern, they just kind of want attention? Like, they just want to compete who gets the most likes? Whenever some idol dies or suffer something, all the tweets are basically the same thing with different words? And then they try to put the most shocking or emotional pic on it? Like just empty you know? Like they don't really care?....It's so sickening for me now to just look at it... People really look like they're in a kind of trance...
Like programmed robots...
Twitter fans are so brainwashed they won't question anything ever.

Anon_ii

Rookie
I saw this as well i was going to post this, but since you did, don't you think this is strange? What are they going to say now? Another suicide/accident? The most strange thing for me is, no one is asking anything people just accept it as what it is... I wonder what comes to their mind? Or if they are aware of how sick the Industry is and by so they are just ''whatever bro''.

How did we come to a point in our society that another death is just another thing that normally happens in a daily basis?
Goo h.ara parents decided not to do autopsy
What's up with all these parents not wanting to do autopsy ?
I dont get it..
Neither sulli nor Hong parents did an autopsy
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/11/police-find-goo-haras-memo-family.html?m=1
Isn't that obvious? The parents got money they wanted. Even at the first place, they don't care about their children. Sulli has been working since she was a child, living alone in the dorm with bunch of older people — SNSD's members. If they really care about her, it would be the best way to make her have a normal childhood. If selling children in Hollywood exists, why can't it be real for Kpop? Beside, haven't you guys heard the news about Sulli's parents fighting for inheritance for Sulli's money? It's pathetic yet scary how this is the way a Kpop Idol has been living without we, fans knowing.

Now i'm going to show to you that all of this is true (the part of the Illuminhoin guys and satanisk), just google Philippine de Rothschild and take a look of the necklaces that she used to wear. I used to don't believe in this things too, but once you see the true, you can't just unsee it. Don't know who the Rothschilds are? Just google it, they're basically the ones who ''controls'' the world.

And also, as someone mentioned in this thread, Lee Soo Man has a picture with her.
This is the picture;

b_u_n_n_y_111_1___B4p6YfqpwCW___.jpg

fearlesslight

Rookie
And if you say something than you are wrong or they to something to mutual report you...
The sad thing is that i was a part of it... so for me looking at this now just make me feel bad and see how blind i was....You really are kind of hypnotized when you are in the middle of this, but it all just seems soo...normal in your eyes when you are there?

To see what happens on the circle you really have to leave it...
Oh I confirm. I was "exposed" on twitter for saying bt5 had connections to freemasonry and such and lost most of my "friends" who didn't even message me while it was on a peak... hundreds of people harassing me directly and indirectly & mocking me. It's a terrible place and I left it shortly after. Nobody can question a thing there... most even joke about illuminati and have no issue joking about their idols being in it... totally ignorant and oblivious they can't stand any pov that differs.

Vision

Rookie
Have you guys noted how twitter fans are like? After i left twitter and this thing of fandom a while ago i started to see a pattern, they just kind of want attention? Like, they just want to compete who gets the most likes? Whenever some idol dies or suffer something, all the tweets are basically the same thing with different words? And then they try to put the most shocking or emotional pic on it? Like just empty you know? Like they don't really care?....It's so sickening for me now to just look at it... People really look like they're in a kind of trance...
Like programmed robots...
I feel less a trance but a sense to belong to something. A lot of stans are teens/young adults with the spare time and energy to belong to something and Kpop idols fill that void in their heart. That hole may have been loneliness or belonging to something bigger, which is why they use memes, art, gifs, reaction vids, etc. to really get attention for themselves, the groups/songs are just an extension of their personality and desire for attention.

Like i've never been into celeb/idol culture but how does getting 3 million views in 1 week benefit you as a fan? If you really like a group or member, you buy their music, merch, tickets, etc. The trollish comments/tweets aren't necessary..like you said, ''empty"

I think Taeyeon, Seohyun and IU are witches, think about it they are last gen 2 female idols that still have a huge influence in the industry.
Yup, yup, yup!

Has Tiffany distanced herself from Taeyeon?