Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

i dont believe the media, i believe the many victims who get ignored. but you can believe what you want. you believe there are 'good' kpop celebrities? do you get paid to post or is that a genuine opinion? if so, i dont think you understand the scale of it all. or why korea was chosen as the shipment for 'idol worship'. but you can believe what you want. i never said they were p3d0s, you keep saying that... read my original comment. how many times do i have to tell you that?
this is your comment " exactly, thats why 'teddy' from waiji was in t0p and geedee 'zutter' video. why he turned around, wearing red, with mickey mouse ears (maybe represent d1znii? . p3 d0 symbolism 100% imo."
and if you didn't say they are pedo..why are you so angry and defensive if someone said they don't believe they are?
see..any way..I really don't care that you believe they are pedos or not...it has zero affect upon me, and I am not even their fan...but the thing I don't want this thread to be dragged in accusation after accusation just for the sake of it especially without evidence and you obviously couldn't accept any different opinion from yours and kinda forcing your opinion others..and now even you are accusing me being paid haha lol...your paranoia are so high...I wouldn't be surprised from yours throwing accusation at any one anymore

and by the way, I don't think it does really make a different for you, but just to tell you, celebrities are still human, its not like they are just satan coming straight from hell lol..they are still human and capable for repenting..I believe any body can repent and change that include celebrities..so yeah I believe some are still good people

and again about Seungri..haha I am laughing saying you didn't believe the media..then from where did you know he did what he did..isn't that from the media? but I think you love to throw at celebrities any accusation possible, and I don't think that you care any way...you like to judge everybody like you are saint

this conversation is fruitless
so..bye

I'm curious about this
The other day I was reading tha korea invest so much money on promoting kpop around the world
and it made sense, because I think no other country would be so proud of having a popular boy band

But in kpop you see those popular boy bands considered like a "pride", the country invest a lot of money in those groups, and in some cases they are protected by the goverment

I think jpop is different, they actually don't allow their artist to be promoted worldwide? I'm a bit confused about that
I did actually talk about this in other comment...Kpop was chosen by the elite to be promoted world wide..while Jpop despite having some fans in Asia..they don't go out of Japan, and there music usually have a copy strike..unlike Kpop..its not like Japanese are ignorant about this..its bcz the elite did not want Jpop to be famous outside of Japan...they want Kpop only..I can't really guess the reason but to be honest..when I think of it..I believe(my personal opinion don't bash me for it) it has to do with Korea being more westernized more Christianized...they don't want a nation that have like 1% christian like Japan, and they want more westernized country like South Korea

Yes
Stripes help us to achieve that body shape we would like to have.
View attachment 29128View attachment 29129View attachment 29130
Also, if they are trannies, then ftm want wider shoulders, wide waist and taller body, and mtf want thin waist, wide hips and bigger breast. Look at this once more but now from this point of view:
Wider waist:
View attachment 29132
Wider shoulders:
View attachment 29133
Taller body:
View attachment 29134
Wider shoulders:
View attachment 29135
Bigger hips and breast, thiner waist:
View attachment 29136I think it doesn't matter for us which celebs are handlers. What would change if we were knew? I think we should pray, and not going that deep, otherwise we'll lose a real goal of this thread. I am so upset that people are wondering now who will be next, who will be the next sacrifice etc. Isn't this too much? This is not our business, all we can do is pray. I wish there were no more sacrifices. But instead what we are doing? It seems like we want this sacrifice more than elite, we want this blood, so we can be pride of ourselves how great predictors we are. We think we are gods to have a right to wonder who will be next. Have we missed that moment we have been starting to want someone's death? This is too much.
I don't believe Yunho is a handler, but I think I would be bashed if I mention that...and I believe RanFan are not real insider..he is probably someone who have done a lots of research in Kpop, some of the thing he or she has said could be true but I don't think everything he or she said is true...especially when he or she said Jonghyun wasn't sacrificed for BTS and that one member of DBSK supposedly should be sacrificed but Yakuza has helped them? really? that couldn't be true bcz we know once elite choose someone, they don't change and Yakuza can't change that..any way my opinion

and regarding sacrifices...I am certainly NEVER want ANY celebrity to die...but I think guessing sacrifices could do more good than bad...lets say we predicted celebrity sacrifice...if other people saw it, they would know its real, plus it could even if its like 1% save some celebrity from being sacrificed..yeah we knows its very hard to stop elite from sacrificing someone..but hey, they are not God..right? if we believe we cannot stop them from sacrificing someone..we would make them God..right? and thats exactly what the elite want from us to believe..that they are God and can do anything they like and no body can stop them..but I believe we can...and I wanted to do any work possible to prevent further sacrifices to happen..I am afraid that Kai would be sacrificed..I am very concerned for him, and would like to raise this thing..may be if elite saw some people already knows about that..may they would change there mind...remember..they ARE NOT GOD and never would be..and there plan can CHANGE

Miss Bunny

Established
Hi guys
I'm a little late but i've seen Jung Joon Joon Young and his acolyte/henchmen(s) have been arrested and sentenced to jail for r*pe

Finally glad to see a little bit of justice even though it's not enough years
(Even back then i had a bad feeling 'bout this dude )

Truth is coming to light at least a little bit

(I saw also the "suicide" of Goo Hara but haven't looked into it
Did she spoke out about the "industry " or she tried to escape,a scapegoat or a sacrifice ?
What do you guys think ? )(unless it was real suicide of course in that manner i apologize )

Anyways i'm gone again
Have a nice day everyone ~

Does this answer your question...?
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/11/hara-revealed-to-have-helped-in-investigation-into-jung-joon-youngs-chat-rooms

This bish. Their excuse is always that others are "jealous" and not as good as bt$
I believe SM(don't know about YG) is pretending to be against Bighit or BTS..but do you guys remember when SM has promoted them..like they sell BTS album and put picture of Taehyung in the top of the SM building!!!..that was very creepy and shows SM is working with Bighit..they deceive fans and try to act like they are against Bighit while they cooperate with them

cadiz

Star
I believe SM(don't know about YG) is pretending to be against Bighit or BTS..but do you guys remember when SM has promoted them..like they sell BTS album and put picture of Taehyung in the top of the SM building!!!..that was very creepy and shows SM is working with Bighit..they deceive fans and try to act like they are against Bighit while they cooperate with them
I already posted in the other thread but BH and SM are business partners, they have a streaming service together

SM, JYP, And Big Hit To Launch Joint Music Enterprise

And YG is close to bankruptcy so they have no power to pressure brodcasting companies
those rumors are just BT$ fans trying to play victim...I doubt they have any legit sources to support their claims

Last edited:
I already posted in the other thread but BH and SM are bussiness partners, they have a streaming service together

SM, JYP, And Big Hit To Launch Joint Music Enterprise

And YG is close to bankruptcy so they have no power to pressure brodcasting companies
those rumors are just BT$ fans trying to play victim...I doubt they have any legit sources to support their claims
I dont know if this is true but its started to sound like YG did not join them...so thats why he have get what he did? and all of the problems with him...while other agencies has joined together to its left YG alone!?

I hope Lee shit man get what he deserve ..someone must knock his head..if he is killed I would be happy yeah have zero sympathy for him(sorry if its off topic) but I can't stand that man

cadiz

Star
I dont know if this is true but its started to sound like YG did not join them...so thats why he have get what he did? and all of the problems with him...while other agencies has joined together to its left YG alone!?

I hope Lee shit man get what he deserve ..someone must knock his head..if he is killed I would be happy yeah have zero sympathy for him(sorry if its off topic) but I can't stand that man
Yes YG is no included in that project. The streaming service is called FLO and has been working for a while
I think after all the scandals YG has no power in the industry. Their reputation is ruined so nobody wants to do business with them

truthspeaks

Rookie
Hit the nail on the head. They pretend to be at loggerheads because fandoms thrive on fan wars and rivalries, and that ultimately makes money. These corporations only care about that. BTS and BigHit have built their brand on being the battered underdog and they take advantage of fans through that. It's why even now they keep trying to spin BigHit's bullying behaviour as some kind of underdog sob story, them VS. the horrible, cruel world that wants to take them down. The response to the MMA stuff was hilarious, a lot of the fans become so angry when anyone points out that BH was behaving just like a Big 3.

Another possible dimension to why Mamamoo was specifically targeted at the MMAs (pure speculation) is that several months ago there was news coming out that BH planned to merge with several companies. The insider identified Source Music (Gfriend), RBW and JYP or one of the Big 3 other as potential partners. RBW has a long relationship with BH, we must not forget: their CEO is the one who produced Blood, Sweat & Tears (the breakout song, and one where their initiation into the elite was made very obvious), and people say he is close friends with Bang. Source Music fell into line but we have yet to hear about the acquisition of RBW -- which makes me wonder what is happening behind the scenes at a corporate level. Cube Entertainment is also apparently going to be part of the super-company, which explains quite a bit about G1dle and how they're being pushed. BigHit is also close to JYP hence why they will be dominating at MAMA while YG and SM continue to boycott.

Interestingly, RBW's two flagship acts are going to be at MAMA so who knows. We'll see if RBW ends up joining the super-company, maybe the deal has already been signed.

sadaf

Rookie
(1/2)YG debuted today the new solo artist Blue.D
Her debut song name is NOBODY feat. Mino
Blue.D.jpg

qGoCcX7lpUAQCFaJfRqSu2M5w3JWdzVoX7_M_e3zcM4.jpg

As u can see Mino wears a black hat which is a symbol that u are part of this illuminati bullshit.

And now watch pls the full mv

There is so much evil symbolism and its a fact that YG is part of the illuminati!
As u can see the full mv is about "love" but the mv tells us a different story about "love" the SACRIFICE for LOVE. Blue.D sacrifices her "lover". But let me show the details first:

20191202_114101.jpg
Here is everything normal, the light is shining in the room BUT she experiments something bc on her table are chemicals and different colors of blue. Nothing scary u think..

20191202_114116.jpg
When she sits with her lover the color changes suddenly into purple. As u know purple is an evil color and the top first of the illuminati kings are known for the color purple. And the room is much darker than before.

20191202_114128.jpg
Now this is interesting: in this scene u can hear the sound of a weapon or shooting and she is holding the roses like weapon.. maybe bc she wants to kill her lover?

20191202_114140.jpg
This looks like she remembers him and she regrets maybe that she killed him? But u need to kill to be successfull... u need to sold ur soul

20191202_114152.jpg
One eye symbolism: she cuts the roses bc the roses have poison in it, she is doing like a witch craft poison.

20191202_114205.jpg
Here also the same thing, witch craft

20191202_114234.jpg
She puts the roses into the blue water: poison is completed

Attachments

sadaf

Rookie
20191202_114331.jpg(2/2) 20191202_114255.jpg

20191202_114309.jpg
He finally drinks her poison

20191202_114320.jpg
She is smiling like the devil: she completed her plan!
20191202_114331.jpg
Now this is interesting, as u can see their are tarot cards, maybe bc u must complete this witch craft with spellings and this tarot cards to connect with demons or smth like that. And this card is named "the lovers"

20191202_114342.jpg
And now the whole mv is colored in red and blue.d shows us "the devil" tarot card. This tarot card has the baphomet on it. this scene is very scary.. and the red color means she succeeded with her sacrifice! She sacrificed him for the devil..

20191202_114353.jpg
She is sitting with candles and a skull in her hands... everything is red and she is sitting alone with a black dress. The beautiful colors are all gone. That shows us her ritual for the devil. She sold her soul to debut for YG.

Everything means something in mvs. So many people wont open their eyes and thats the main problem. They dont believe that the devil exists.

I am very excited about BLACKPINKS next song under YG. But we all know that they are also sold their souls.

truthspeaks

Rookie
I think the next few months will be interesting re: Mamamoo. Either their popularity will continue to rise the way it has (and even I'm surprised at how much bigger they're getting, most five year old groups start to decline but with them they are getting bigger) or it won't. Depends on how far their company is willing to go and what the girls will sacrifice for 'success'.

sandonthebeach

Established
Kpop was chosen by the elite to be promoted world wide..while Jpop despite having some fans in Asia..they don't go out of Japan, and there music usually have a copy strike..unlike Kpop
Kpop has done a better job promoting itself. Also, it has a big government support. Jpop outside Japan it was just (it is) music for otakus (at least in gp's eyes). Who's gonna invest heavily in music that's only listened in Japan and outside of it by freaks?

It is also noteworthy that, Japan didn't need anime, manga or Jpop to promote itself. Japan was well known before the things mentioned before. But Korea?, let's be honest, most people (outside East Asia) if you ask them something about Korea, their answer will be: North Korea, Kim Jong, a car brand or Samsung. That's it. Kpop has given South Korea a big exposure.

But, moreover, it has another advantage. Western music (American pop music mostly) is just so trashy these days...plus America itself is not enjoying their best days (in terms of international prestige, I mean). Some countries just reject American music (at least, in public) but Kpop? doesn't have the stigma of being American (it's just in the surface, but I'm talking about public perception).

Bubble_tea

Established
I don't believe Yunho is a handler, but I think I would be bashed if I mention that...and I believe RanFan are not real insider..he is probably someone who have done a lots of research in Kpop, some of the thing he or she has said could be true but I don't think everything he or she said is true...especially when he or she said Jonghyun wasn't sacrificed for BTS and that one member of DBSK supposedly should be sacrificed but Yakuza has helped them? really? that couldn't be true bcz we know once elite choose someone, they don't change and Yakuza can't change that..any way my opinion

and regarding sacrifices...I am certainly NEVER want ANY celebrity to die...but I think guessing sacrifices could do more good than bad...lets say we predicted celebrity sacrifice...if other people saw it, they would know its real, plus it could even if its like 1% save some celebrity from being sacrificed..yeah we knows its very hard to stop elite from sacrificing someone..but hey, they are not God..right? if we believe we cannot stop them from sacrificing someone..we would make them God..right? and thats exactly what the elite want from us to believe..that they are God and can do anything they like and no body can stop them..but I believe we can...and I wanted to do any work possible to prevent further sacrifices to happen..I am afraid that Kai would be sacrificed..I am very concerned for him, and would like to raise this thing..may be if elite saw some people already knows about that..may they would change there mind...remember..they ARE NOT GOD and never would be..and there plan can CHANGE
May I ask why you believe Kai will be sacrificed,are there some signs? I'm not questioning your theory btw since anything is possible with the elite, sadly, but now I am genuinely concerned for him too, I know he is in the occult but he is my favorite in Ex0(off-stage) and I actually find him one of the most quiet and kind members in kpop in general, which is rare, but of course I can be wrong since I don't know him at the end of the day.

I'm sorry if this has been talked about earlier, but I was wondering what any of you think about A0A recently?

M1na posted on IG about a "murderer":
m1na.PNG

And J1m1n has been getting hate, which is obviously affecting her:
j1m1n.PNG

I have a feeling that J1m1n might be one of the next Idols to go. I could be completely wrong, but considering how the deaths of G00 H4r4 and Sull1 are blamed on hate... I can't shake the feeling? Not to mention J1m1n has been posting pretty... uncomfortable (?) pictures of herself. She looks drained, tired and lifeless in a lot of them and it's upsetting to see.

Anyway, I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before or if I mess up the formatting. I tend to read this thread a lot but not really post anything, haha. (And sometimes I miss some things, so again, sorry if this has been discussed!)

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
I am afraid that Kai would be sacrificed..I am very concerned for him,
Ummm I have something suspicious again after knowing this. I remember that someone said that Chanyeol will get more attention and Kai will be sacrificed. Kai "might be sacrificed". I am just afraid of that. But if it said that Kai is for Chanyeol. I don't think it happens. Because I get information from Baekhyun twitter that he said he is busier than this year. Some said that he will get new album next year and hold a solo concert. So I am just speculating that if Kai is passed away, so he will be for Baekhyun. Not Chanyeol. I am sorry for saying this but I get some infos from OP in fansign