Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Guys, did you guys realized there is an actual Twitter account of illuminati? It's account's name is illuminatiam. There are people signing the pledge or whatever to get what they want. They appeared to be good (?) in their account.
View attachment 27269

View attachment 27270
View attachment 27271

I mean, how stupid can people be to actually sign with them??
And funny enough there are users coming here thinking this website is no other than a illuminati organization. The comments are so telling what people will do just to reach wealth, power, and recognition. And people still deny this is a hoax!

Anybody willing to do an analysis on Edawn's new song Money... I seen a lot of weird things. And the lyrics are clear as day.
Not being sarcastic, I am being 110% honest this video was a prime example of the bullshit that these mk ultra slaves go through just to be "in" a clique at a cheap price of fame, Money, and power... Wish I could find deeper meaning but it is clear as a summer's day.
1. Notice the green light- envy, green light of baphomet to do what you please.
2. Butterfly on his hand as he picks up the money, symbolism that represent mk ultra, mind control programming.
3. Self-service sign as he dances possessed by the door frame. He has prostituted himself willingly to get the $$.
4. He goes higher and heads to the light as he gives in his soul to the glorious $$
5. Jesus saves cross is just a mockery so that the fans believe he's a victim after selling his soul to be in the industry.
6. Notice how the body glides in the "arch of hysteria" stance as he zooms around the room filled with money. He is in no control of his body because dollar bills are of more importance. Cross body jewelry is to confuse the fans, imagery confusion at its finest, so that his fans can be like "oh wait he does love Jesus though".
7. Very sly, but on 1:19: Ped* bear on the window...
8. Rather be a spoiled brat than a cheapskate, yeahh.... either his alter is talking or this is really what he truly wants.
9. I paint flowers so they will not die connects with his boo's concept too. Baphomet promises you a whole new world, filled with light, love, and no empty promises. But when reality hit at times and their programming hiccups, they want to keep that storyline going.
10. I want to ask my parents but they are asleep.. could mean that he sold his soul as a child and doubted what he did.
11. His dance moves are nothing near of artistic quality. Pure satanic movement= he's still in the game and does not want out.

http://instagr.am/p/B4U09oplcEg/ http://instagr.am/p/B4UcrIcFg9h/

And people still deny this is a hoax!
Ahhh F*CK people who still blind for facts like this thread. And I don't know why people still accept and don't care about illuminati sign while they blatantly know that It's illumi symbol. They still enjoy that. No except for my country. Even they say "AHH ILLUMINATI AND I DON'T CARE IT!!!". It will confuse the angels LOL :)

Hey guys, what do you think when someone hipnotize Korean celebrities in their fansign and ask them about something that make them triggered? Does it work? Like this, If I go too Baekhyun's fansign and hipnotize+ask him about the secret of SM, will he answer and get hipnotize? He+his mind are under control by elites. Hipnotize means that we ask to someone's subconscious. Elites obviously controlled their subconcious. I'm fully curious if someone do this to the celebrity LOL
LOL this :

I am feeling bad for those fans who literally have dedicated their life for those so called innocent kpop idols..Those kpop idols specially betes does not love fans , their only love for money and fame and acting fake cuteness near brainwashed poor fans..It's all about money..Those bitches make songs about #loveyourself ( actually it's #lieyourself) and fans think " Oh look , they love us, they make songs about social issue, cute cute betessss"..Even those boys can't speak themselves ( they are all under control, all are puppets) ..Those people have no strength to fight or protest , real zombies but beautiful..Those fans are destroying their own career, and family bonding ( many fans just behave awfully with parents)..When will they understand that parents and god are only one who care for them , not those fake money lover people????

For Lisa is just a skinny boy...Wide shoulders, big hand and neck....
I was wondering why nobody here talks about the transgender/transhuman agenda
90% of hollywood singers actors and more are the opposite gender
and I was thinking bcs kpop became really big so I see it now
also they do show it in the symbolism (the X, red and blue colors (Apink, Sunmi and many more) )

Not being sarcastic, I am being 110% honest this video was a prime example of the bullshit that these mk ultra slaves go through just to be "in" a clique at a cheap price of fame, Money, and power... Wish I could find deeper meaning but it is clear as a summer's day.
1. Notice the green light- envy, green light of baphomet to do what you please.
2. Butterfly on his hand as he picks up the money, symbolism that represent mk ultra, mind control programming.
3. Self-service sign as he dances possessed by the door frame. He has prostituted himself willingly to get the $$.
4. He goes higher and heads to the light as he gives in his soul to the glorious $$
5. Jesus saves cross is just a mockery so that the fans believe he's a victim after selling his soul to be in the industry.
6. Notice how the body glides in the "arch of hysteria" stance as he zooms around the room filled with money. He is in no control of his body because dollar bills are of more importance. Cross body jewelry is to confuse the fans, imagery confusion at its finest, so that his fans can be like "oh wait he does love Jesus though".
7. Very sly, but on 1:19: Ped* bear on the window...
8. Rather be a spoiled brat than a cheapskate, yeahh.... either his alter is talking or this is really what he truly wants.
9. I paint flowers so they will not die connects with his boo's concept too. Baphomet promises you a whole new world, filled with light, love, and no empty promises. But when reality hit at times and their programming hiccups, they want to keep that storyline going.
10. I want to ask my parents but they are asleep.. could mean that he sold his soul as a child and doubted what he did.
11. His dance moves are nothing near of artistic quality. Pure satanic movement= he's still in the game and does not want out.

http://instagr.am/p/B4U09oplcEg/ http://instagr.am/p/B4UcrIcFg9h/

Yeah I figured it wasn't really more then what I saw. Just wanted to see if I missed anything. Anybody else notice how dead he looks with Hyyyuuuna? There is no life in his eyes what's so ever and he rarely smiles these days. If depression was a human embodiment, it would be him.

I was wondering why nobody here talks about the transgender/transhuman agenda
90% of hollywood singers actors and more are the opposite gender
and I was thinking bcs kpop became really big so I see it now
also they do show it in the symbolism (the X, red and blue colors (Apink, Sunmi and many more) )
I'm going to create a new thread about transgenders in kpop (I have a loooot of prepared pics) after I'll finish reading this thread. I'm confused about Lalis too. Even if I'm their fan
By the way, what do you mean of " they do show it in the symbolism (the X, red and blue colors?"

I'm going to create a new thread about transgenders in kpop (I have a loooot of prepared pics) after I'll finish reading this thread. I'm confused about Lalis too. Even if I'm their fan
By the way, what do you mean of " they do show it in the symbolism (the X, red and blue colors?"
Yah,we need to have a thread about transgender and human in KPOP,bcs i see a lot of people who look like men (body)or female (no Adam apple and short shoulders with hourglass shape)

Like Taeyong or lisa.
Or Hani of EXID
Exactly!!! They are the first ones that come to the mind

P.s. However someone can create transgenders/crossdressing/genderbender Kpop thread right now, and I will come there with my observations after a while. Frankly I think more than a half of idol bands are trannies..Maybe I'm too suspicious but I just SEE this and there is nothing to do:(
P.s2 I've already created such a thread

Last edited:
Just like they show symbolism of the victims of MK ULTRA: monarch butterfly, broken mirror, blonde hair (,I thought about it every comeback there is a different member that dye to blonde, maybe that's how they are showing that they been reprogrammed), split personality.
so colors also have meaning blue (boy) red (girl) and purple its when they are united into one (transgender)
if you watch mvs you can see them throwing those colors
chungha's snapping red dress backround is blue, purple rain line which im sure has some meaning too
sunmi's lalalay the part when she dance with the pink dress and twintails, backround is half red hald blue and also she have 2 dots on the cheeks red and blue.
also siren mv different dresses of blue and red
Apinks Im so sick blue and red outfits
i'm sure I can find more
took me couple of months to digest that tbh but I understand it now
also look at the energy, females kpop Idols really gives me fierce male energy in theyre eyes and dancing
I am not from Korea and have been exposed to Koreans through KPOP
I didn't knew what a Korean biological woman and a man looked like..but now after waking up to the truth you can see it (and it's part of the agenda).

Just like they show symbolism of the victims of MK ULTRA: monarch butterfly, broken mirror, blonde hair (,I thought about it every comeback there is a different member that dye to blonde, maybe that's how they are showing that they been reprogrammed), split personality.
so colors also have meaning blue (boy) red (girl) and purple its when they are united into one (transgender)
if you watch mvs you can see them throwing those colors
chungha's snapping red dress backround is blue, purple rain line which im sure has some meaning too
sunmi's lalalay the part when she dance with the pink dress and twintails, backround is half red hald blue and also she have 2 dots on the cheeks red and blue.
also siren mv different dresses of blue and red
Apinks Im so sick blue and red outfits
i'm sure I can find more
took me couple of months to digest that tbh but I understand it now
also look at the energy, females kpop Idols really gives me fierce male energy in theyre eyes and dancing
I am not from Korea and have been exposed to Koreans through KPOP
I didn't knew what a Korean biological woman and a man looked like..but now after waking up to the truth you can see it (and it's part of the agenda).
I'm so agree with you about "the energy, females kpop Idols really gives me fierce male energy in theyre eyes and dancing"
And yeah, it's hard for me to distinguish too bcz I'm not from Asia. But in some cases I just feel that something is strange..This energy that you're talking about, for example

I'm so agree with you about "the energy, females kpop Idols really gives me fierce male energy in theyre eyes and dancing"
And yeah, it's hard for me to distinguish too bcz I'm not from Asia. But in some cases I just feel that something is strange..This energy that you're talking about, for example
Look lisa has a very flat, narrow body
And her hair, do you think it might be a wig to look more feminine?? Or is it THAT abundantly thick and perfect? It literally almost looks synthetic
jugv0s8bpda31.jpg
Lalisa+Manoban+Michael+Kors+Collection+Spring+MDNm5FhsPm6l.jpg 41539226_285505135603743_4720457697365195362_n.jpg 69234507_539180253567047_1712962102631132564_n.jpg

Also i saw a video of one time in a BP concert Jenny was frowning/embarrased because she didnt like Lisa's very "manly" dance, then lisa started dancing sexy. Lisa is portrayed as the badass girl, but it really never felt like a feminine badass. Out of all the foreigners in kpop lisa is always the one who i thought was kind of different

Idkkk but we need that transgender thread to be created this is getting more interesting lol